The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fan2367 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Biw from SE

Was super stressed and tired and just looking for a target to release, spotted Biw, looked super cute in the photos so went ahead and booked a slot. Didn't have much expectations as slept super late last night and not sure if I was up for 2 shots, but oh mine was my expectations exceeded.

Location: Same old hotel, getting more and more busy nowadays.
Looks and body: 9/10 similar to photos, very light tan unlike most other Thai girls. Slight tummy but fits her frame well. Enhanced hard D boobs, but doesn't matter to me as I'm a boob lover manmade or not :P Looks even cuter than the photos actually, maybe slightly older than the stated age.
Shower: Before first shot showered myself as she already did before, in between and after showered together, sop.
Catbath: 10/10, licks your thighs, your balls, your eyes, basically everywhere. Quite electrifying actually, I actually got shivers from how good it felt.
BJ: 7/10, her weakest area as it was a CBJ. Slightly teethy maybe due to her braces, and quite short duration. But her FJ and cathbath more than makes up for this.
FJ: 10/10, one of the best if not the best FJ I've ever had. 1st shot rode me hard till I came. For 2nd shot started in missionary, soft moans throughout but got louder as action got hotter. Pulled me in to go deeper, timing with my thrusts. Pumped for a solid 10 minutes till I got tired, then switched to cowgirl, where she rode me for another 10-15 minutes, rode me hard and wild till I finished. Super sweaty and exhausted by the end of it but super satisfied. Used KY but progressively got wetter hehe.
Frenched at the end of the second shot, but didn't try during the action.
RTF: Yes! Super hardworking cute girl who manage to help me release both shots which is quite rare, even said fighting! to me just before I left, how cute is that haha. Think I kenna kc already. Not sure if she does CIM coz of braces but definitely would like to try next time hehe
Old 26-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ForeverLuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playar1 View Post
Bro i PM'd you
Bro, can pm me as well?

thanks.
Old 26-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xelhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbird69 View Post
Bro her location is the 'waiting room' venue MA?
Err.. not sure about “waiting room” but it’s at central
Old 26-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
zact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinstar View Post
anyone can reach RP okt?
I think it will take some time for okt to reply one that time i waited more the 30 mins i book another girl lol
Old 26-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Booked Linda from TKC
http://www.tikoclub.net/viewtopic.ph...67 24c3438d71

Pretty girl, 2nd picture cloest to her actual look.
Enhanced boobs, too hard unfortunately.
Athletic figure with shapely butt.
Not much chemistry so a bit passive but very soft spoken and obliging.

Father sg-thai while mom is paki-thai so she's as fair as sgreans on average.

Good for those who like fair and pretty face
Old 26-09-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
u sway.... its jus a matter of when la that place.... better steer clear... u wont be charged but they can make it troublesome for u... assist in investigation n all that... where got time!

why u lie? Lol make things worse... lying to a civil servant carrying out his duties is a crime..
Has that place been raided recently? Saw another bro post okt not replying.
All my targets currently there, missed out a hot babe at LV and no syts caught my eye outside of the hotzone.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Maya from siam angels

Been a tough day. So decided to see whats up. Maya caught my eye and proceeded to the mrt location.

Looks 8/10 Got in and saw two gals. Didnt know which was maya. But both looked hot hot. The other one was nari and Maya was milf looking but very pretty. Both have fair skin.

Body 7/10. Bit older but atheletic shapely. Short. About 160cm. As she is in the massage industry there was no fat at all.

Shower 8/10. Mini massage follow by licks to the important areas

Cat bath 8/10. Licked everywhere. Excellent job. Was looking forward to what was next

Ar-9/10. Nicely done. T Hank god i cleaned the area of hair before hand.

Cbj 8/10. Playing safe got the cap on. She is a pro. Was a bit big so. O dt. And no AR she said

Boobd7/10. B cup. Brown aprealas. Bullet nipples.
Fj 9/10. That was a tight pussy. Made her come for both my shots. Her face is worth paying to watch. Definatly not commercial feel.

Rtf. Definatly totally worth paying the premium for her!

Last edited by peiyee80; 27-09-2017 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 27-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Vasa - Ā Megami-sama - Sex Senses

Bros keep writing me private messages about Vasa
All lamenting that she laid their hearths and minds to waste worse than a freak hurricane.
All proclaiming me they are hoplessly addicted to her like junkies.
Dear Friends
I already stated this last May after the first time I met her.
Let me spell it our again.
She is not a drug, she is not a natural disaster, she is a Goddess.
Drive this simple and devastating concept in your brain:
We are dealing with a supernatural heavenly power.
She cannot be compared to any other woman you have met or will ever meet in your entire life.
She is fragile, in her own sweet ways, but she is also mighty and strong.
She can subdue you whith a smile, or by pouring coffee.
It is not a love potion, she is not a witch, she is a Goddess.
Those among us who have been lucky enough to be looked upon by her shall be gratefull and honoured.
Is she too hot too handle for some us?
She is. Then better stay clear.
Some bros already refuse to see her again for fear of insanity.
I perfectly understand them.
Those who (think they) can handle her will keep returning to her.
Like moths to the flame of candle burning in a starless night.
Only to be burned.
Me among them.
Just to glimpse at infinity for while.
Before returning to our mortal life.

Last edited by itguy07; 27-09-2017 at 07:27 AM.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today was at kam leng hotel and this hotel has been raided in the afternoon. i am very frustrated as i write this, i was caught in the middle of the act by the police, the police barged into the room, i was naked and the police scold me and fuck me, and shout at me what am i doing here, i was very angry and did not know he is a police, and i tell him what he is going to do the fuck out of me, i try to shoved a hard punch at the officer face as i am very angry, i was being pinned down on the floor by a few officers. i was than being brought back to the station with the girls, it really dampens my mood, the officers say that they are going to charge me.

just wondering will i be charged? i am now on bail as currently as i type this in my home.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post
Today was at kam leng hotel and this hotel has been raided in the afternoon. i am very frustrated as i write this, i was caught in the middle of the act by the police, the police barged into the room, i was naked and the police scold me and fuck me, and shout at me what am i doing here, i was very angry and did not know he is a police, and i tell him what he is going to do the fuck out of me, i try to shoved a hard punch at the officer face as i am very angry, i was being pinned down on the floor by a few officers. i was than being brought back to the station with the girls, it really dampens my mood, the officers say that they are going to charge me.

just wondering will i be charged? i am now on bail as currently as i type this in my home.
likely for attempting to assault a civil servant on duty or public nuisance... Anyway you will know if got any taichi when they call you back. if you heng maybe just a warning.

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Evilblastoise deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
likely for attempting to assault a civil servant on duty...
what the fuck, how i know he is a police officer, you just imagine you are bonking halfway and you see someone barge into the room, screaming at you, what is the 1st thing you will do, the guy officer who barge is very hideous looking and fat and seeing him spoilt my fun, you tell me you feel angry??? But I shoved a very hard punch on his face before i was pinned down by 5 officers.

will i need to go to jail??? I try to explain to them in the police station but the officers wish me good luck.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilblastoise View Post

If lucky, get a warning. But the extent to which you described, best to search for lawyer to advise you and represent you later.

Raided in daytime? Usually they strike in the wee hours of the morning when most people asleep, then only the overnighting bros kena.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=667112

Tried Iris.

IMHO, looks like late 20s - due to:
- Crow's feet round her eyes
- Dark eye circles hidden by make-up
Considering the make-up, would rate her looks at 7/10.

Boobs - definitely enhanced; a tad hard and a bit of gap in between.
Petite built. Body is quite tight, very nice to hug.
Moans are quite natural.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vasa - Ā Megami-sama - Sex Senses

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Bros keep writing me private messages about Vasa
All lamenting that she laid their hearths and minds to waste worse than a freak hurricane.
All proclaiming me they are hoplessly addicted to here like junkies.
Dear Friend
I already stated this last May after the first time I met her.
Let me spell it our again.
She is not a drug, she is not a natural disaster, she is a Goddess.
Drive this simple and devastating concept in your brain:
We are dealing with a supernatural heavenly power.
She cannot be compared to any other woman you have met or will ever meet in your entire life.
She is fragile, in her own sweet ways, but she is also mighty and strong.
She can subdue you whit a smile, or by pouring coffee.
It is not a love potion, she is not a witch, she is a Goddess.
Those amount us who have been lucky enough to be looked upon by her shall be gratefull and honoured.
Is she too hot too handle for some us?
She is. Then better stay clear.
Some bros already refuse to see her again for fear of insanity.
I perfectly understand them.
Those who (think they) can handle her will keep returning to her.
Like moths to the flame of candle burning in a starless night.
Only to be burned.
Me among them.
Just to glimpse at infinity for while.
Before returning to our mortal life.
Bro, i think you tio poison too deep man, take it easy.
You make it sound like you can't live without her. haha.
Old 27-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Iris - Club Poseidon

Tonight I rtf Iris, recently trasferred to Club Poseidon from Sex Senses
In my previous FR I stated she is the most beautiful flower in my garden.
I confirm.
Tonight she greated me in a very sex black dress
(scoring many points)
She is now nicely trimmed.
She is very very very nice, very friendly, very sweet.
It was a quiet but very still intense session.
I don't like to go into details.
Actually this time she took the lead, I and I happily let her have it.
Lovemaking at its best, the sweet tythanpe.
With a fantastic lay that says she is shy, but in the end it is really not!
I would hug and kiss her to be hugged and kissed back all night long.
To feel her hot body against mine.
Ok, not only to be hugged and kissed back all night long.

I was looking at her Line and there are few pics in which she looks simply amazing.
When I told her she is really beautful she told me not because her skin is tanned.
I myself am not into any color of the skin, different shades of whites, different shades of tanned skin, black skin, whe I like the lady the color of the skin play no role (acually the most popular lady on Dome 1 has a very dark thai tan!)
Iris has a "milk & coffee" skin, very fair, that looks very well on her.
Her skin is perfect the way it is.
So, if milky white skin is so important for you, skip her (at your own loss).
If skin color is not so important to you, as it is not to me, do yourself a favour and go meet her, sher is not to be missed.

Iris, you are really the best flower in my garden.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1