The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-07-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
Very nice FR, was getting somnia and saw ur thread, i usually buy prepaid simcard at vinaphone at the airport. I rem usually around 80K only.

120K for bbbj at go Vap only abt 7 SGD, its really cheap, where to find other than those old milf at JB jalan wong ah fook
Hotel and food also very cheap.

You mention about cafe which u cannot speak vietnamese, the girls there can have some special like bbbj? or just purely chat?

Your summary, 1 damage for 861K include those cafe which u visit but no do anything but u paid total 1.1m, the difference is paid for MC expense in the 120K in the last cafe? Any agent fee to paid for MC?
Guys who i have met and I LIKE and are DECENT UPSTANDING guys then no tehre is no agent fees, for all others, I DONT WANNA WASTE MY TIME ON STRANGERS UNLESS YOU CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. ASK bro atlassshrugg , weew, and cimgong if im a straight and fair guy if some think that bro jerkface is my clone.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
Guys who i have met and I LIKE and are DECENT UPSTANDING guys then no tehre is no agent fees, for all others, I DONT WANNA WASTE MY TIME ON STRANGERS UNLESS YOU CAN CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE. ASK bro atlassshrugg , weew, and cimgong if im a straight and fair guy if some think that bro jerkface is my clone.
Thanks, i never think bro jerkface is your clone. But i rather ask in case i dont click with.... but finding a guide in VN is difficult as compare to china and i dont speak the local vietnamese language.
Thanks anyway, hope can meet u up one day if can agree on on something i can then have my fun, u have yours too..

Last edited by pting; 26-07-2014 at 12:51 PM.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 11
jerkface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Very nice FR, was getting somnia and saw ur thread, i usually buy prepaid simcard at vinaphone at the airport. I rem usually around 80K only.

120K for bbbj at go Vap only abt 7 SGD, its really cheap, where to find other than those old milf at JB jalan wong ah fook
Hotel and food also very cheap.

You mention about cafe which u cannot speak vietnamese, the girls there can have some special like bbbj? or just purely chat?

Your summary, 1 damage for 861K include those cafe which u visit but no do anything but u paid total 1.1m, the difference is paid for MC expense in the 120K in the last cafe? Any agent fee to paid for MC?
Mine was inclusive of 150mb data, so not sure if its the same, but anyway i know its a ripoff, only i have no choice but to buy.

yeah its really cheap so even if the service is not super good, i got no complain for that price....

Yeah generally all the cafes here are for local, so if u cant speak vietnamese its hard. The girls dont give any special i think, they just sit and chat with you if they like u.

The total of 1.1m is inclusive of MC's food and entertainment, basically i eat what he eats, do what he does. But he gives me the freedom of choice, only thing is i got no preference so i let him take the lead. Any other arrangement you'll have to talk to him personally ^_^
Old 26-07-2014, 03:17 AM
Samster

pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerkface View Post
The total of 1.1m is inclusive of MC's food and entertainment, basically i eat what he eats, do what he does. But he gives me the freedom of choice, only thing is i got no preference so i let him take the lead. Any other arrangement you'll have to talk to him personally ^_^
Thanks for the info
Old 26-07-2014, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if you charge any fees openly then I have to delete your post unless you pay advertisement fees...pls contact super moderator GreenTea for advertisement...please amend all the comments on agent fees...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks, i never think bro jerkface is your clone. But i rather ask and agree for agent fee in case i dont click with.... but finding a agent in VN is difficult as compare to china and i dont speak the local vietnamese language.
Thanks anyway, hope can meet u up one day if can agree on agent fee. i can then have my fun, u have yours too..
there is no agent in Vn...becos nobody paid any advertising fees here...if there is personal arrangement then please dun call them agent...those are friendly terms...also cannot use this forum to advertise their business...

if there is any one you know please report to me...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-07-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
there is no agent in Vn...becos nobody paid any advertising fees here...if there is personal arrangement then please dun call them agent...those are friendly terms...also cannot use this forum to advertise their business...

Since you bring this matter up, can you please clarify what really is the "editorial" policy of SBF?

Advertising fees are of course crucial and well deserved, but the way things are now, looks as if there is a "no see, no say" policy that really does not serve anybody. Decent "practitioners" like mutant chicken who apparently just do not want to waste his time on freeloaders have their hands tied whilst the skilled-in-the-ways-of SBF but real horror stories "practitioners" are free to create all sorts of clones , promote their business and catch those unaware newbies in their web of deceit, overcharging of charges supposedly “shared” etc….and ALL carried out right under your noses totally GRATIS!

Reading some of the threads here, as skilled as these stealth “practitioners are, I have no idea which posts are genuine and which are just spider webs. And especially for the unawares, why should SBF basically encourage the proliferation of these stealth practitioners and their gang of sycophants and clones?

Apologize if I’m adding salt to a festering wound, but surely it would be of benefit to Boss and you if you would have a re-look at this matter as I truly believe that if some of the “rules” here are tweaked a bit, it should result in making SBF not only more profitable, but more importantly making this great forum truly authoritative as an information source.

Thank you

SEAJ

Ps. apologize if this post veers away from the main topic, and if you prefer, I can repost it at your instruction to whichever thread more appropriate.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Dear bro MC,
I have long wanted to chiong bbbj with you but my previous several trips I could not have free time. After reading jerkface's FR, it stirs me on again,esp bbbj with cim and raba raba in Café with vbs.

My coming trip is from 3 to 12 August and I have 2 or 3 days free during night time and if you MC are free to lead the way, I would much appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Old 26-07-2014, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
there is no agent in Vn...becos nobody paid any advertising fees here...if there is personal arrangement then please dun call them agent...
Ok i get it, thanks for reply
Old 26-07-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:

yeah i agree and conceed to these conditions, please dont call me a agent as i dont do business...my conditions are similar to h88 when cheonging, its designed NOT for profit.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Since you bring this matter up, can you please clarify what really is the "editorial" policy of SBF?

Advertising fees are of course crucial and well deserved, but the way things are now, looks as if there is a "no see, no say" policy that really does not serve anybody. Decent "practitioners" like mutant chicken who apparently just do not want to waste his time on freeloaders have their hands tied whilst the skilled-in-the-ways-of SBF but real horror stories "practitioners" are free to create all sorts of clones , promote their business and catch those unaware newbies in their web of deceit, overcharging of charges supposedly “shared” etc….and ALL carried out right under your noses totally GRATIS!

Reading some of the threads here, as skilled as these stealth “practitioners are, I have no idea which posts are genuine and which are just spider webs. And especially for the unawares, why should SBF basically encourage the proliferation of these stealth practitioners and their gang of sycophants and clones?

Apologize if I’m adding salt to a festering wound, but surely it would be of benefit to Boss and you if you would have a re-look at this matter as I truly believe that if some of the “rules” here are tweaked a bit, it should result in making SBF not only more profitable, but more importantly making this great forum truly authoritative as an information source.

Thank you

SEAJ

Ps. apologize if this post veers away from the main topic, and if you prefer, I can repost it at your instruction to whichever thread more appropriate.
LOOK lets be practical here, SBF is a business, the guys who run it have a right to profit, so lets all be honest that the days of shareing is caring are gone...and whilst i agree with SEAJ that "stealth" agents should be castrated and i do my best to expose them, but in this environment and like any others its buyer beware...if the newbie cheongster doenst read the forum, doenst pay attention to the warnings, doenst know the going market rates, then they deserve to be ripped off my locals AND stealth agents for their own stupidity. Guys like me i actually dont make a profit to justify advertising, nor would i really want to advertise and attract the attention of the law, maybe one day if i become really popular..who know what will happen...nowaways as with H88 my conditiosn are like his with friends i have met before, i dont call people friedns unles sthey truly decent guys...with all others my conditions are not as generous but in my mind still very fair..and these condition are designed not for profit but to protect me and my playground..thsoe who are interested can pm me for specifics as i see what h88 is saying makes sense and is fair.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Dear bro MC,
I have long wanted to chiong bbbj with you but my previous several trips I could not have free time. After reading jerkface's FR, it stirs me on again,esp bbbj with cim and raba raba in Café with vbs.

My coming trip is from 3 to 12 August and I have 2 or 3 days free during night time and if you MC are free to lead the way, I would much appreciate your help.
Thanks.

those dates ill be in hanoi..have plans to meet bro deptrai and director...if u up in hanoi let us know...
Old 26-07-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
those dates ill be in hanoi..have plans to meet bro deptrai and director...if u up in hanoi let us know...
Thanks bro MC, really respect you. Your FR always make me excited, looks like I will miss the bbbj with cim during this coming trip.
Old 26-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOOK lets be practical here, SBF is a business, the guys who run it have a right to profit, so lets all be honest that the days of shareing is caring are gone...and whilst i agree with SEAJ that "stealth" agents should be castrated and i do my best to expose them, but in this environment and like any others its buyer beware...if the newbie cheongster doenst read the forum, doenst pay attention to the warnings, doenst know the going market rates, then they deserve to be ripped off my locals AND stealth agents for their own stupidity. Guys like me i actually dont make a profit to justify advertising, nor would i really want to advertise and attract the attention of the law, maybe one day if i become really popular..who know what will happen...nowaways as with H88 my conditiosn are like his with friends ……..
Oh sure!! I Agree 100% that H88 is being fair to you under the circumstances, and I’d rather suspect that H88 himself is probably chafing under the rules that Boss has mandated. But it’s these same rules that has allowed these real nasty piece of work Stealth Agents to run rampant on this board, and doing so whilst extending their middle fingers to SBF!

Caveat emptor – of course – but the way things are, endorsing/not prohibiting the activities of these Stealth agents to steal from the naïve hapless newbies is being complicit in their activities – something which I’m very sure Boss and the Moderators here do not want to be.

I’ve got a friend who just wanted to help out his GF who used to be a WG to get back on track; she started a room sales job at a hotel where her remuneration is of course dependent upon the number of rooms she can book for the hotel. My friend started a SBF thread to ask friends to book their hotel rooms through him/her and SBF required that he pay advertisement fees (Quite rightly of course), even though he made no direct money from advertising on here.

I can see similarities between your and his case and PERHAPS (just a suggestion), there can be a lower priced category of advertisers here, but a requirement that EVERYBODY must be declared an advertiser for any products/services. This should force the hands open of these stealth agents to openly declare that they’re not doing all this for love!!

And clones? Other boards tackle this by declaring that henceforth, no clones would be tolerated and anybody using more than one handle will have all their accounts banned. (In fact, they would permanently ban the actual IP address of those transgressing rules). Everybody MUST declare within a certain period of time all multi-user names/clones and the Mods will ban all except the one the declarer wishes to keep. ‘Kill a chicken to scare the monkeys” and I’d think that most decent members without nefarious intent will fall in line.

How to police this? Just look at any IP address with multiple users who continues doing so after the period of moratorium. Proxies/VPNs? Track down handles who keeps on signing on using different IP address each time. And it’s a simple matter for mods/other decent members to report/question anybody whose posts are suspect. As it is, right now I cannot figure out who are real or who are clones/stealth agents…and of course I ain’t gonna question him as I know that all I get would be a torrent of anonymous Zaps from him and cronies with their clones. Ahhh….anonymous zapping….sigh…and yet another topic. LOL!

SEAJ
Old 26-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
lets all be honest that the days of shareing is caring are gone......if the newbie cheongster doenst read the forum, doenst pay attention to the warnings, doenst know the going market rates, then they deserve to be ripped off my locals AND stealth agents for their own stupidity. ………...and these condition are designed not for profit but to protect me and my playground...
May as well go for broke. LOL!

I now put to you the question as to why in the world would seniors here actually state that you are NOT willing to share your knowledge with others?

If you’re not gonna share with us, then what’s the point for you to be on here? Just to tell everybody that you’re so full of knowledge and that everybody else must give you respect?If you seniors here really ARE wanting others to NOT spoil your playground, shouldn’t you instead inform others how to NOT become carrot head by fully disclosing what are the prices, which places are good and deserve to be patronized, which will screw us etc? Steer us newbies from overpaying and that way you then have the right to chastise anybody you see acting like a Big Swinging Dick.

Right now, you guys DO chastise – but have you done YOUR part to inform others what is acceptable or not?

Apologize for continuing on here, but ……! And for sure I am NOT just trying to pick fights/controversies etc. as I TRULY enjoy and think that SBF is a great forum; just making suggestions as I do want this forum to go to greater strength.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread