The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 22-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
southpacific is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Ina profile look to good to be true.. Like most here

Last edited by southpacific; 12-08-2020 at 01:17 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Ya, don't waste your time trying this Xiao Xue, for $150 you can try so many others cheaper and younger than her!
haha 95% of the girls mentioned here are rated as "not worth your money". even if one is willing to shell out $150, still damn tough to find a reasonable 7/10 FJ liao. Thai FL generally have better QC but they appear too "controlled" by the OKT.. the entire transaction abit off
Old 22-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
haha 95% of the girls mentioned here are rated as "not worth your money". even if one is willing to shell out $150, still damn tough to find a reasonable 7/10 FJ liao. Thai FL generally have better QC but they appear too "controlled" by the OKT.. the entire transaction abit off
Yes, its true, almost 95% of the girls are shit and service is sub-par but due to the current situation, choice/variety is not exactly on our side.
I'm glad I have a few regulars that I rotate around but yes, it is getting abit boring with them when we are used to having more than 20 different girls to choose from.
As for Thais, same situation, Dome 1 is dead and lack of variety/choice. Those that are still around are very used and tired, being here >3 months already.

So for now, if you have your regulars, keep them close and hope nothing happens to them, it's gonna be a long road ahead (at least till end of the year).
Old 22-07-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

If geylang open i will not even look here at all!

Lucky for me the only ger i tried turns out to be good experience and as a thank you i posted fr for her
Old 23-07-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3650

Was reading back the old posts and saw some Bros asking about her.

Used to find her once awhile, if she’s on this site, then she is in SG for a long time. I believe about >4yrs now. Few years ago 25-26, now still same age lol.

She goes by a few names like Xiao C, Xue Guo, Xiao A.
Not a bad bonk report about her so u can take note she is here quite long, photos are enhanced using their beauty app. I got no problem with her service/attitude maybe why I got RTF few times prev. I’m quite engrossed with the nehneh.
Last RTF was late last yr. Can say she has aged also.

Used to tell her she need a proper video lah, cos can tell no face, not her.
Price is now 130, I guess supply < demand lol.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:39 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

http://sgbeautycastle.net/li-sha-massage-hj-jg-master/

Bros looking for genuine massage can find her, above average massage and got the famous ban mian noodle within walking distance

Im not a fan of hj but hers is enjoyable and quite intense

My body now definitely feels more relaxed and comfortable, she is able to massage my problem spots quite well, i am satisfied with the massage part

The sensual part is also quite shoik la, for bros more into teasing you can tell her from the start and enjoy the tease

I got full 1hour

Some suggestions for her is the soap not effective in removing the oil, suggest for her to buy those cheap and good soap bars and cut into small individual pieces

Also need to cut her nails because my butt crack has a scratch.
Old 24-07-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3650

Was reading back the old posts and saw some Bros asking about her.

Used to find her once awhile, if she’s on this site, then she is in SG for a long time. I believe about >4yrs now. Few years ago 25-26, now still same age lol.

She goes by a few names like Xiao C, Xue Guo, Xiao A.
Not a bad bonk report about her so u can take note she is here quite long, photos are enhanced using their beauty app. I got no problem with her service/attitude maybe why I got RTF few times prev. I’m quite engrossed with the nehneh.
Last RTF was late last yr. Can say she has aged also.

Used to tell her she need a proper video lah, cos can tell no face, not her.
Price is now 130, I guess supply < demand lol.

I don't think got 4 years la. But confirm got more than 1 year+ almost 2 years already. She came with her friend then they both got caught and are on white card now. I think can't go back so no choice but just continue working
Old 24-07-2020, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 13
robinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrobinwu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I don't think got 4 years la. But confirm got more than 1 year+ almost 2 years already. She came with her friend then they both got caught and are on white card now. I think can't go back so no choice but just continue working
Def more 2yrs more. I first see her in PRCgongzhu site, she was using few of her photos and using some other people. I think she’s one of the longest stay one here liao, maybe got others but for sure always see her post pop up everytime.
Old 24-07-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
monoceros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found this girl on dating app. GIS didn't give anything. Going to check out later. Anyone encountered before? TPY address
Old 24-07-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Ilwue08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews for this girl?

www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3367

Might commando otherwise. Damn tempted
Old 24-07-2020, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinwu View Post
Def more 2yrs more. I first see her in PRCgongzhu site, she was using few of her photos and using some other people. I think she’s one of the longest stay one here liao, maybe got others but for sure always see her post pop up everytime.
I guess time flies then, this girl used to stay with her good friend and room mate, https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3639

Their service levels have dropped significantly as opposed to when they first arrived. I met both of them in their early days but after 2 or 3 times their service standard went from bad to worse so I stopped visiting them.
I would imagine now after being here for so long....service is sub-par
Old 24-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
monoceros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by monoceros View Post

Found this girl on dating app. GIS didn't give anything. Going to check out later. Anyone encountered before? TPY address
Wasted my time
AXS scam. Once they mention wait at 7-11 I suspicious liao
Old 24-07-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid1214 View Post
That good?
Another comment saying the person is not real and photos are heavily PS.
Which to believe?
looks same as photo at most -5 or 10% is a pretty lady small size around 150-155cm, age is ++, i was quite close with her. but the problem is she very temperamental will choose customer & easily kc ppl so make enemies easily. just go with her way u will enjoy her style is the slow sensual type at least for me. usually i very hard to cum, dick very sensitive, but she very skilful, 0 pain for me and when cum she take it all in her mouth, and continue sucking. the catbath and AR also very good. got more la but depend on chemistry, now the svc not sure already speaking from experience few months back.. kinda regret make her angry though

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpacific View Post
Took one for the team and visited Ina today. Definitely not the photos, milf in 40s with flat, saggy A's. Service was a bit dead fish, no chemistry, in and out in 15mins. Ended up closing my eyes and dreaming about something else to finish. Damage 100 but won't be back.
thanks brother, was going to visit but ended up going for another one

Quote:
Ya, don't waste your time trying this Xiao Xue, for $150 you can try so many others cheaper and younger than her!
usually to me just average looks, but good service can already, if pretty but rush job also sian, maybe thats why i prefer go for ML nowadays, rather get massage relax
Old 25-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pw700096 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited YUMMY from sgbeauty castle
Kembangan side
Saw one bro exit from the lift, wanted to stop him from entering the house unit and save his money, but he alrdy one foot inside the house liao...

I should have trusted my guts and listen to all the bros here!
150/1/1

I think I finished in 20mins
No sucking of boobs
No lick pussy
House smell like cigarettes
0/10
Waste my moneyy
Old 26-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Which part of kembangan

She got no fr on the site, probably all bad fr deleted

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1