The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 18-11-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3859 / Power: 0
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

This is a typical problem we cheongsters faced these days: ***A girl with an over self worth mentality.***

If such a girl charges 120, it is no wonder a slimmer girl with slightly better look, dare to charge 150-250.

If nothing is done, the prices of this Crazy market will just spiral out of control @#$%#@^$#@^$%@$#@
Old 19-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 16
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

[QUOTE=snrlee;

This is a typical problem we cheongsters faced these days: ***A girl with an over self worth mentality.***

If such a girl charges 120, it is no wonder a slimmer girl with slightly better look, dare to charge 150-250.

If nothing is done, the prices of this Crazy market will just spiral out of control @#$%#@^$#@^$%@$#@[/QUOTE]

Bro Snrlee, it's beyond our control. Only thing we can do is to stop visiting them and their price will come down.
Old 19-11-2016, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Agree
Seems $$$$$$ heard you and has reduced price to $100.

I think $$$$$$ anyhow let the girls hantam any price they want-how else to explain prices of $200 for Nika and $180 for Rui Rui/Meng Meng?

Its a buyers market, (more so with the economy slowing down)-so by not patronising those who overprice, we can test to see how long the girls can hold out,
Old 20-11-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewforest View Post
... Only thing we can do is to stop visiting them and their price will come down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Its a buyers market, (more so with the economy slowing down)-so by not patronising those who overprice, we can test to see how long the girls can hold out,
I think the economy has not been good ever since the TPP/FTA starts but I only see FL prices keep going up.

The fact is the problem of more job seekers than jobs available today did not happen overnight. Now, true blue singaporeans are losing jobs or underemployed.
Old 20-11-2016, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

Looks too good to be true.

Think it's fake photo or very heavily ps, what do you think?
Old 20-11-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Wanwanhao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWanwanhao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

True.. Thanks for the heads up bros. So far all the girls i've met look exactly like their photos or at least close. I dread for that day...
Old 20-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanwanhao View Post
True.. Thanks for the heads up bros. So far all the girls i've met look exactly like their photos or at least close. I dread for that day...
wow which okt site you visit? Limpeh one probably same person but normally add 10 years to the pic.

Knn that what i hate most, i can overlook lack of looks for good service so no look got service i still can accept. But nowadays no look no service...
Old 20-11-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
I think the economy has not been good ever since the TPP/FTA starts but I only see FL prices keep going up.

The fact is the problem of more job seekers than jobs available today did not happen overnight. Now, true blue singaporeans are losing jobs or underemployed.
TPP is dying since Trump was elected. Singapore economy will continue dropping.
Old 20-11-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Definitely fake. She is a tv starlet so I dun think she will come to SG do FL at these rates. I dunno her name but those who watch Chinese drama serials should know her.
Old 20-11-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If nothing is done, the prices of this Crazy market will just spiral out of control @#$%#@^$#@^$%@$#@
Calm down man, the market will correct by itself.

They can name any price they want, but you have the choice.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:00 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoDo View Post
Not sure if this has been discussed before. The same number on 2 different websites. Anyone has experience with her? How was it?

http://www.$$$$.com/?product-813-index.html

https://sggem.wordpress.com/2015/12/03/ada-massage-fj/
Fake photo lar... With only one-click google image will tell.

Nowadays most hookers/OKTs have stopped using online photos, but they use the photos of other girls in their wechat contacts, which in this case is impossible to search from the web.
Old 21-11-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Well, I personally have cut-off cheonging a bit to keep more saving as precaution. I think fellow cheongsters should be ready for this as well!
Old 21-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 22
kane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

anyone got attracted by these pics and expect to get the real thing should seriously go get their head checked.....
Old 22-11-2016, 03:40 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seraph321 View Post
TPP is dying since Trump was elected. Singapore economy will continue dropping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Well, I personally have cut-off cheonging a bit to keep more saving as precaution. I think fellow cheongsters should be ready for this as well!
Actually both Trump and Clinton had similar words about the TPP as a deal that did not pan out for Americans. It does not matter who won.

TPP may be dead for the USA but I think it is pretty much still alive in Asian including Japan. Those country leaders who have been working on TPP for years are not going to let it go kaput. It will be a “waste to them” and perhaps even embarrassing.

However, we already got a taste of what is coming our way when our market truly opens up with more “FTs” coming in. Remember that Ma Chee or something guy from china?, who ran the red light with his a red Ferrari at bugis. Killing himself , a taxi driver and a passenger. The only survivor in the accident is a mystery “sexy china” girl who crawls out of his Ferrari, not the wife of course. May be that’s why FL price can go up? Sometimes it does appear that the expensive girls are catered for the rich, not us.

With TPP going ahead with/without USA, I think TPP will be hard sell to the citizens of countries involved with rosy scenarios. It may even feel like what’s happening here in this “bad bonk” thread; ie. okts try to sell cheongters girls with pretty pictures and wonderful services, only for cheongters to find out in due time that things are not as it claimed. I just hope we will not kenna “bonk TOO bad” by such trade deals.

Last edited by snrlee; 22-11-2016 at 04:07 PM.
Old 22-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40581 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u r taken for a ride .... REJECT ON THE SPOT !!! .... There still so many around n not forgetting GL

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1