The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
meistersinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: frequent urination

i noe a friend, same problem. at the end of the day, it's just anxiety for him. He said he dont feel anxious at all, just felt this urge to pee. But doc still gave anti anxiety meds and he's fine after that..
Old 05-12-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
69king77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro,

Are you drinking a lot of coffee daily?

Too much caffeine can also make you pee very very often.

Because it is a diuretic and the kidney would get rid of the water in your body.

If you do not have to wake up in the middle of the night to pee 2 / 3 times ...

OR....your pee color is not weird looking such as murky or dark..or with blood.

Should be ok at least I think.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Samster

Mister Recluse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meistersinger View Post
i noe a friend, same problem. at the end of the day, it's just anxiety for him. He said he dont feel anxious at all, just felt this urge to pee. But doc still gave anti anxiety meds and he's fine after that..
bro..ur fren oso kena ngu and then had urination problem? can help ask ur fren wat anti axiety meds he took? i took all sort of tests already and everything is normal leh..the uro at sgh dun wan to give me any meds
Old 12-12-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mister Recluse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_1 View Post
Hi, NGU will not be cure u mean? thought just need antibiotics to cure?
but must be the correct antibiotics. Right?
antibiotics will treat the urethra infection..but somehow the bacteria can also infect the prostate and cause prostatitis which is not curable
Old 12-08-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

I have this problem now. Always have the urge to pee. No pain when peeing. Just that the urgency to pee is strong, even when I just finished like 1 min ago. Has been like this for a few months. Recently i also have this ticklish feeling on my inner tight areas. Any bro have similar condition, please advice. Does any std related stuffs have this symptoms?
Old 12-08-2015, 09:39 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

Doesnt sound like std.
Frequent urine could be caused by various condition e.g uti, enlarge prostate or even diabetes etc
Go see a GP..

No idea abt your tickish feeling though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
I have this problem now. Always have the urge to pee. No pain when peeing. Just that the urgency to pee is strong, even when I just finished like 1 min ago. Has been like this for a few months. Recently i also have this ticklish feeling on my inner tight areas. Any bro have similar condition, please advice. Does any std related stuffs have this symptoms?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-08-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
nigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring SamsternigelT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
Had the same problem too, could be prostate infection, enlarge prostate, kidney stones, sensitive bladder, urinary constriction,
there are loads of possibilities
Old 13-08-2015, 01:31 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Urinary frequency aka always feeling the urge to pee is indicative of a problem in the urinary bladder.

The urinary bladder is basically a muscular bag that sits deep down in our pelvis. 2 tubes (ureters) stick into it from the top on either side. These tubes bring urine from the kidneys down into the bladder. One tube (urethra) sticks out through the bottom. This tube brings urine out into the world. Along the way, it goes through the prostate and the penis for guys and basically nothing for women.

At the base (floor) of the bladder, there is a very sensitive roughly triangular patch called the trigone. When there is pressure on this patch, it sends signals to our brain to tell us we need to pee. When we reach the toilet, the brain sends signals down to the bladder to squeeze and at the same time relax the sphincter muscles at the urethra (the valve) and this pushes urine out of the bladder. Usually it takes about 300ml of urine to exert enough pressure on the trigone to give us the sensation that we need to pee.

OK, so now we understand this, it is easy to understand the causes of frequent urination.

1. Urine Tract Infection or to be more precise bladder infection (cystitis)
Inflammation of the bladder wall causes it to be very irritable and squeeze more and also inflammation of the trigone area will make it send signals to the brain to say the bladder is full when it is not. This also explains why STDs which usually only infect the urethra and not the bladder do NOT usually cause urinary frequency. Sometimes bladder inflammation is not caused by infections but by other diseases eg interstitial cystitis.

2. Nerve problems like Diabetes or stroke or overactive bladder syndrome. This sends wrong signals to the bladder to squeeze thus putting pressure on the trigone even when the bladder is not completely full.

3. Prostate Enlargement. This can cause obstruction to urine outflow. The bladder then has to squeeze stronger to push urine out. The walls of the bladder become stronger and more irritable. Such that it squeezes even when the bladder is not full.

4. Stones. Stones can be a nidus for bacteria thus causing cystitis which causes urinary frequency. Stones can also sit on the trigone which causes the trigone to misinterpret the weight of the stone as pressure from a full bladder thus sending signals to the brain to tell you that you need to wee.

5. Bladder cancer. This can cause urinary frequency via bladder inflammation.

6. Or maybe you really do need to go to the toilet very often. This is caused by diseases that cause you to make a lot of urine like Diabetes or if you are taking medicines that make you pee a lot (diuretics).
Old 14-08-2015, 07:39 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Dr Tan , does it affect if we have taken antibiotics & pain killers like gebapantene for a long period of time..
What should be the acceptable timing like every 3 hrs to pee ???
Old 15-08-2015, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Dr Tan , does it affect if we have taken antibiotics & pain killers like gebapantene for a long period of time..
What should be the acceptable timing like every 3 hrs to pee ???
There is really no "acceptable timing to pee". Some people make it a point to pee every hour to ensure adequate hydration. What is usually a better marker is nocturia. In other words, how many times to you need to wake up a night to pee. More than 2 times is not normal.

Long term antibiotics should not cause urinary frequency.

Gabapentin is not a pain killer. It is a nerve membrane stabilizer. One of its possible side effects is urinary frequency.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1