The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2008, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1899 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Health Centre/Massage/Spa Big BOOBS Compilation Thread

hey bros!

You may have the same encounter as myself; like many bros here I have been always looking for HC/Spa big boob encounters or recommendation in the 'Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos' sub-forum.

However, because of how this sub-forum is organized (threads are usually started as 1 thread per health centre/spa/massage place), FRs about busty ladies are usually troublesome to find and 'embedded' within the respective individual thread for that health centre/spa/massage place. This is unlike in the FL sub-forums where each separate thread is started for each WL/FL (though I'm not advocating that we post in the same manner in this sub-forum).

Of course one could still use that forum search function, but different people use very different wordings/language when penning their FRs so it becomes difficult to choose which search syntax or string to search for busty girls here. Which is the purpose for this thread which will help to 'consolidate' all the big boob girls in the local health centre/spa/massage place scene and which I hope will help contribute to the big-boob-lover community here on SBF. So please feel free to contribute.

Just some guidelines which I propose to better 'manage' this thread :
  • post only about busty encounters in the health centre/spa/massage place scene (for better admin)
  • post, of course, only about busty girls in the health centre/spa/massage place scene; well I guess there is a great deal of subjectivity on this (some people think B-Cup is busty whilst others think that D-cup is busty) but for the sake of this thread please post only about girls that are D-Cup and above (international standards, not Japan/Taiwan standards)
  • post some brief details about the busty girl
  • post, if possible, about slim/slimmer AND yet busty girls (you will agree that fat and busty is pretty much nothing to rave about)
As for details I think we do not need for detailed FRs in here, but if you are lazy you can just simply post the link or URL to your FR written in the respective individual thread for that health centre/spa/massage place. Otherwise as a guideline do give some brief details such as :
  • the girl's working name (cindy, vivian etc)
  • location (name of health centre etc)
  • bust size (34D, 36F etc)
  • age/looks (milf, syt, cfm, gnd etc)
  • other details (prc/local/m'sian, boobs real/enhanced etc etc etc)
please feel free to contribute any sightings ... thanks!
Old 28-11-2008, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 17
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of
Re: Health Centre/Massage/Spa Big BOOBS Compilation Thread

U can try the following:

1. Lisa - Anson Sauna n Spa at Int'l Plaza near Tanjong Pagar MRT. Damn big boobs - at least 36DD. PRC, not that young, abt early 30s. Looks so so 5.5 / 10. Srvc wise, not for real massage lovers. Although not paino type but definitely not good - 3 / 10. Tend to ask GQ after 20 mins or so. Prefers FJ - prob more money in there, at $100. Wat I dun like is the fake moans - the moment little bro enters, the moans come out - so fast mei! Anyway try at yr own risks.

2. Michelle - BTSC at the basement, near the right hand side corner; cant remember the unit name. Singaporean, abt erly 30s. Used to work in HC b4. Big boobs - 36 D. Looks 6 / 10. Msg quite good and nvr eat time. Srvc normal - HJ or FJ as requested ($50 / $80). Nice body aroma with perfume.

3. Sheila - Tanglin HC, Indian Malaysian I think. Dark skin - boobs 36 DD but a bit bah bah. Srvc very good. The first time didnt offer FJ; HJ only. 2nd time OK. Std charges HJ 50; FJ 100. Strips completely. Msg wise also OK with good strength. I had a good msg after a golf game that time. Age abt 30 plus; dun expect a SYT.

Will post more when I can think of more big boobies in future.
Old 28-11-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

1) Linda - XL in Bugis. @@ at least 36 DD, PRC. Looks 6 / 10. Srvc with facial + Massage + Speical.

2) CoCo - DFCC in Joo Chiat. (.)(.) at least 36 DD, PRC. Looks 6/10. Srvc very good for Mosha + Massage + HJ only. But now not sure if still around.

3) Jade - Rose S in Jalan Basah. (.)(.) also 36 DD, PRC with very good figure. Looks 6 / 10. Massage + special very good. Wet wet make me high man..

My thought, HC for DD or higher is not easy to find man..

More posting when i can recall..
Old 29-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelling View Post
U can try the following:

2. Michelle - BTSC at the basement, near the right hand side corner; cant remember the unit name. Singaporean, abt erly 30s. Used to work in HC b4. Big boobs - 36 D. Looks 6 / 10. Msg quite good and nvr eat time. Srvc normal - HJ or FJ as requested ($50 / $80). Nice body aroma with perfume.
Is this the same Michelle formerly of ANA Legend ?

Btw, you said BTSC Basement on the right hand side. Right hand side with reference to what ? Can give more landmarks ?
Old 29-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Harcourt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U can try the following:

1. Lisa - Anson Sauna n Spa at Int'l Plaza near Tanjong Pagar MRT. Damn big boobs - at least 36DD. PRC, not that young, abt early 30s. Looks so so 5.5 / 10. Srvc wise, not for real massage lovers. Although not paino type but definitely not good - 3 / 10. Tend to ask GQ after 20 mins or so. Prefers FJ - prob more money in there, at $100. Wat I dun like is the fake moans - the moment little bro enters, the moans come out - so fast mei! Anyway try at yr own risks.
Lisa's boobies are enhanced, just like her moans.
Old 29-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Corner nearer to Bukit Timah Plaza. Nvr tried Michelle of ANA b4; but she told me that she worked in some HC in Orchard area for some time previously. Which one, I did not ask.

Yes, Lisa's boobs are enhanced; she will siam u wen u wan to squeeze them. I tried her once only - so not likely to find her again.

Another one for those bros who dun mind the looks - Xiao Min of Chue Yue in Upper Thomson Road. PRC; Spore PR now. Late 30s - quite fat. Looks 2/10 but big real boobies at least 36D. Good strong and hard massage to make up for lack of looks. HJ at $30; allows roaming top and bottom. Nice pussy though - wear G string some more,lol.
Old 29-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
Eric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Corner nearer to Bukit Timah Plaza. Nvr tried Michelle of ANA b4; but she told me that she worked in some HC in Orchard area for some time previously. Which one, I did not ask.

Yes, Lisa's boobs are enhanced; she will siam u wen u wan to squeeze them. I tried her once only - so not likely to find her again.

Another one for those bros who dun mind the looks - Xiao Min of Chue Yue in Upper Thomson Road. PRC; Spore PR now. Late 30s - quite fat. Looks 2/10 but big real boobies at least 36D. Good strong and hard massage to make up for lack of looks. HJ at $30; allows roaming top and bottom. Nice pussy though - wear G string some more,lol.
So she still at upper thomson , bro care to tell some wher near wher the location?
Old 30-11-2008, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
could she be the michelle formerly from Balmoral HC(now lexon)...then moved to this HC at robinson's hotel at the corner of Balestier and moulmien road?????
Old 30-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 18
analog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros:

Might want to add Fanny from Take 5 to the list. Malaysian chinese, at least 36C, maybe 38C. Real, nice to suck and hold. Milf type, a bit bak bak but nice. A bit serious look all the time but still good svc.

Jim
Old 01-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Michelle, i think she is the big boob gal from Premier HC at Orchard area.

Lisa was from Youth HC, yes 100% her boobs are fake...
Old 01-12-2008, 08:53 AM
Samster

ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
bro Michelle request FJ at $80? btw what are the entrance chargers?
Old 01-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
bro Michelle request FJ at $80? btw what are the entrance chargers?
Michelle is it local or ? 80 look good deal ehehe
Old 01-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows any gals with Boobs size 40D and above in HCs ? Body size and age does not matter very much.

Thanks in advance

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 01-12-2008, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Michelle is it local or ? 80 look good deal ehehe
Michelle is local. She is married with 2 kids. 80 for FJ i m not sure bro tunnelling is the one who post. Waiting for him to confirm the price.
Old 01-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Samster

I really dun noe which HC Michelle comes from. I tried her only at BTSC. The place is damn cramp - only 2 rooms separated by a curtain. She is simply dressed - not classy OL type; just a short tight jean material skirt and T shirt blouse. Boobs are very big - natural not siliconed. Very little make up - not very slim; normal but definitely not bah bah or SYT - already abt 30 or more. From wat I gather during the TCS, she was in the HC line for several years b4 venturing into TN concept - she said she has more free time now. She said that she wanted some change of environment and thus joined the TN. I asked her if she is the lau ban niang of the shop but she just smiled.

I paid $100 the first time FJ. Subsequent visits, she told me its only $80 - I oredi tried her at least 3 to 4 times; the last time was in mid Oct/early Nov,cant remember correctly. Love hole quite tight; I cant tell if she had given birth b4 or not - not so experienced mah; perhaps some senior bro can verify.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1