The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2013, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mars415 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1eePing View Post
Went for Justin service for both jiu tian and massage . Well did not managed to see him cux all services are done through whatapp . Best to contact him uring the wee hours of the day as in the normal day he is sleeping .

Anyone got plans what to do on a thur night ? We wanna try sth different .
Does he speak English?
Old 27-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
virenque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any contact or where to go in taichung?
Old 27-01-2013, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3837 / Power: 16
anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

I was in Taiwan last week and managed to squeeze out some time at night to have a bit of fun in Kaohsiung and Taipei. It was my first time chionging in
Taiwan, based mainly on research from sbf and other international forums. I actually went to Taiwan for holiday with my family. Although I am single but can't tabao any mm back to hotel rooms as I am sharing room with family members and only went out for night activities on my own after our daily sight-seeing, night market walking activities ended.

Day 01 Kaohsiung
Was staying in a hotel in Shinkuchan area along Wufu 2nd road and walked down to a Club along Wufu 3rd road called 'Crazy Horse'. No taiwan gals there, mostly thais or pinays. Paid the minimum charge of NT500 for a jug beer and soon one thai came over to offer me some lapdance and some rubba rubba which lasted 5mins or so and tipped her NT100. There is also a pole dancing show ongoing and some hunks dancing to some local female crowd. I left the place without finishing my jug of beer as I found a lot of girls just try to come by do some small action like massaging shoulder and ask for tips or try to ask for a glass of NT400 lady drink champagne. Did not want to become Mr Robert, so I left the place less than 30mins after entering. Wouldn't recommend any bros to try this place unless you dun mind paying for tips and lady drinks.

Went to a massage parlour near Formosa Boulevard station, called Green House, which is located on the 8th Floor of a building along Datong 1st road. Before going into the building, some men-in-black bouncers asked me where I'm going. I replied 8th floor and they didn't bother me. I had read about this MP from other forums, so try my luck. Another guy took the lift with me and when the lift stopped at 7th floor, he exit into a place with booming music (a ktv comes to my mind)... anyway I continued onto 8th floor and was greeted by the management there. They were asking me for my ID and mobile no but I explained that I'm a tourist from sillypore and they happily led me to the room without further registration. The guy only explained to me that they are doing
50mins of massage plus 1/2 job (hj) and strictly no fj. Few mins later, 2 girls knocked on my door and I choose No330, a mid 20s local kaohsiung girl with a good set of C cups. Minus point is before and after the massage, she didn't shower for me and I did my own wash. Lied naked back facing for the massage, which is decent but not too hard (at least better than those fake piano players). The massage lasted less than 10mins and she asked me to wait. I heard sounds of her disrobing and she gave me a nice boobs and b2b massage before asking me to turn around. She continued to b2b me, then followed by catbath and started to play with my didi. She wrapped my didi with a hand towel and do covered bj (she explained that they dun do bbbj or fj here). They she got on top of me and do simulated cowgirl by grinding her pussy along my towel covered tool for a good 5-10mins. Finally she applied
oil on my tool and balls and started to hj me. All this while I alternate between sucking her racks and fingering her. Her hj is quite good as she takes the effort to go slow / fast with a bit of direction. I fingered her for a good 10mins and got her all wet, can see that she is very horny now and her cunt tigthening up. Her response to my attack is naturally to fasten her own
attack and got me to shoot after 15mins of intense HJ. She helped me cleaned up and maybe she is really horny as she actually let me continue to finger her for another 5mins and eventually give her the nice big O. The expression on her face is priceless but too bad we cannot do fj here. We did some tcss and she told me 7th floor is a 'Jiu Dian'. Ok because this is my 1st time chionging in Taiwan, I didn't realised 'Jiu Dian' meant KTV or those Night Shops. I thought they covered up the place as a 'Hotel'. Paid up in the front counter for NT1600 and left.

Day 02 Kaohsiung
Went back to the building along Datong 1st road to try 7th floor. This time the MIB stopped me and asked if I knew any friends (gan bu I guess) inside. I said no and they seems reluctant to let me in. I told them I'm a tourist and showed them my passport and they smiled and said 'welcome' LOL. After some communication thru their mic, I was led in and a young man came to bring me to 7th floor. He intro himself as Da Shuai (Big Handsome), gave me his card and told me this place is called Jin Zhuan (Gold Brick). The charges are NT3500 for 90mins (including 500 for waiter fees) where every 30mins they will change the meimeis and the final one will give hj. If I like the MM I can pay NT1000 to retain her for the 90mins. He tcss with me for a short while and told me the beer is unlimited (I had ask for taiwan beer). Had asked him to give me a young girl with big boobs he laughed and says 'ok, here all young ones'. After he left, a pair of syt mms came in and almost immediately the room darken and both did strip everything including panties and gave me a nice lapdance each. The usually tcss and singing continues after with the 2 naked hostress. both are really young syt and locally from kaohsiung. Time flies and after 30mins, the room brightens, both mms wear back clothes
and another 2 mms came in to take their places. Again both MMs stripped naked and gave me lapdances, one of them really wild, keep attacking my nipples non stop throughout the 30mins lol. So far 4 girls, 1 C cup, 2 b cups and another A cup, was wondering where is the big boobs one. Final 30mins, this time 1 chio chio syt came in. Da Shaui popped by to tcss and drink with me for a min and asked this mm to give me good service. After he left, this mm intro herself as 'Xiao Ri' (Summer) and she stripped to do her dance. Wah! I got a shocked at the set of E cups staring at me! Nice soft natural boobs! After the lapdance ended, she asked me to stripped my jeans and she hj me while I get to attack her boobs in the room with the techno music. Took a long time to cum, maybe because I drank too much lol. After the 90mins session ended, I met the Gan Bu, Da Shuai at the counter and paid him
NT3500. He asked me to come visit again and recommend friends also (interested bros can pm me for his contact).

He led me downstairs and ask where I stay? As It is still early (before 12am) I told him that I can just walk back down the street and take the mrt, he said no no and signal a taxi for me. But what shocked me was that after I got on the taxi, he actually paid NT100 to the driver. As my hotel is just a few streets away, the default NT85 (default fare in Kaohsiung taxi) didn't even
increase and the driver even gave me NT15 as change lol. What a nice guy and really great hospitality shown by Taiwanese. Also after tonight's visit, I learnt that 'Jiu Dian' means KTVs in Taiwan while hotels are called 'Fan Dian' LOL. So far all 5 kaohsiung girls in this ktv are quite syt and they dun seem to know much about sillypore (some dun even know where sillypore is!). Personally they are fun and I dun recommend paying the NT1000 to retain girls. From my 90mins, I got to experience 5 naked hostress, 5 lapdances and 1 hj session. Not bad

Day 03 Kaohsiung
Went back to Green House MP and choose No.83, a tainan lady. This time, I think is a mid 30s milf. But frankly looks dun matter a lot to me in this MP coz the room is darken and dun really see her face much. And she looks quite pleasant with a big set of D cups too. Her service is better than the younger no.330 from Day 1 as she bath and wash me before and after the session and her 15mins massage is actually quite powerful! As usually she strips fully after massage and do b2b and even some HDLY on my butt and balls (super shiok!) the older more skillful I guess. we tcss a fair bit and I joked that I never seen a Bing Lang Xi Shi (Betel nut beauty seller) before. She told me that when she was younger, she was a Bing Lang Xi Shi in Tainan. Nowadays the Govt clamps down on such activities and 100% can't see it in city areas like taipei or kaohsiung unless go to more remote areas in tainan. She also commented that it is a tough and dangerous job and some Bing Lang Xi Shi got kidnapped. As they offer buy 100 betel nuts and give 2 free, meaning u buy 100 betel nuts, they come into your car and let you play their boobs but some girls got abducted when enter the cars. Sad story for them.

Back to session, everything is similar to No330 from day 1 but I find her doing it with more skill. Her balls massage and hj really shiok and maybe because I'm sensitive in the balls area, she got me cumming very soon. Again paid up NT1600 at the counter and left Kaohsiung a happy man

(to be continued due to 10000 chars limit)
Old 27-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Samster

anotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlife has a reputation beyond repute

(continued)

Day 06 Taipei
No night activities for me the past 2 days as too tired on the travelling and day activities with family. Called Justin aka Xiao Guo for his service to try his KTV. I arrived at Linsen North and followed his instruction but somehow I walked into the wrong place LOL! Sorry justin bro! Landed up in Long Cheng instead and the MIB at the door let me in when I said I'm looking for Justin. Got a text from bro Justin that I walked into the wrong house lol but he explained that he is busy now also and if I dun mind I can stay in Long Cheng if I liked the quality. I waited in the room for about 30mins alone, finally 1 manager came in and gave me a selection of Bu Hui Chuan girls. I picked a C cup mid 20s from the 2nd selection called 'LV' Since I dun really sing much, we end up tcss, drinking and playing dices through the session. The music hits and she strips until her panties (I remember I read before TPE ktvs dun go full naked) and do her sexy dance and grind herself on me. We chat a lot about lifestyle, about sex and she also tell me where to go find nice local food. finally comes the hj session and similar to the night in KHH, I have a hard time cumming maybe due to alcohol. But I enjoy my session with her and left the place after 90mins and paying NT3500.

Day 07 Taipei
Last night in TPE. Decided to go for some fj but difficult for outcalls as I dun have hotel rooms and I dunno of any hotel81 like 2hour quickie love motel nearby so instead I went to Cassars suana in momo building near the little egg dome. Did the normal suana self showering and sat down in the main hall to eat some light snack. The lady manager soon approach me and asked if I
wanted special. of coz yes, and she led me to upstairs, walked past a faked door into a corridor and into a room. Had explained to me that the charges are NT4500 (or was it 4200? can't remember). Soon a lady knocked and she looks kinda old, maybe she get my signal and she didn't stay. A while more, another came in. This lady, Trina, also mid 30s but looks much younger and she got a
set of E cups!! wave her to stay and she helps me to wash up then sop light massage, b2b, catbath, bbbj and fj. We did a few positions and this wl is quite horny, juices flowing easily. Finally finished her off in doggie after more than 20mins of fucking and she says i'm a naughty man and did naughty things the night before. Asked her why and she says she felt me shooting only 2 small shots after fucking for long time lol. Paid up and left.

Overall a very enjoyable 1st time fun in Taiwan but personally I like Kaohsiung more. Not only due to the night activities but I prefer the city more for its food, night markets and overall feel than Taipei.

Unfortunately now is back to reality and back to sillypore with the pile of work on my desk
Old 28-01-2013, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice Fr haha.. we work hard but play harder hahaha

Same as me can only play when the moon rise, nid to be tatical too hehe
Old 28-01-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherlife View Post
(continued)

Day 07 Taipei
Did the normal suana self showering and sat down in the main hall to eat some light snack.

Overall a very enjoyable 1st time fun in Taiwan but personally I like Kaohsiung more.

Unfortunately now is back to reality and back to sillypore with the pile of work on my desk
wa bro, powerful FR man u practically cheong 5 out of 7 nites in ROC siah. Upz u for the detail FR

BTW care to share how much they charge for the snack? I been there a few times but no chance to try their snack.
Old 28-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
wa bro, powerful FR man u practically cheong 5 out of 7 nites in ROC siah. Upz u for the detail FR

BTW care to share how much they charge for the snack? I been there a few times but no chance to try their snack.
Thanks bro, will return the favour when my power is back.

I was there for 8 days actually but knowing the scoot budget timing, the 8th day in TPE was basically to wake up, makan breakfast, check out hotel and head to the airport for the afternoon flight home

When I reached the sauna, it was almost 11pm, so the light snacks I ordered was 2 eggs and 1 orange juice. Can't remember the exact price but I think it's NT100 or so. Those noodles or western meals cost a bit more but didn't felt that hungry to try. Was also offered a 1hr facial wash and grooming session but didn't take it as it cost about NT2000.

Taiwan was really fun but now got to go back to work. Confirm will return again next time, maybe I will try other places like Taichung too.
Old 29-01-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
bgboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone! anyone have lobang or contact in Tainan? Seems very boring here!
Old 29-01-2013, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 808 / Power: 21
Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold

For those cheongster who will be there during Chinese New Year period, pls bring enough cash as bank will not be open for business from 9-17 Feb due to extended long holiday announced by the Ma Govt.

If u want the best NT rate, u may want to look at DBS Taiwan. There are no processing fees of NT30.

They have the best rate(look at 現鈔 last column):-

http://www.dbs.com/tw/zh/personal/de...pages/fe3.aspx
Old 29-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Samster

Peterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to beholdPeterho1 is a splendid one to behold

Just back....now waiting for 2nd trip 2013:-

8-16 Feb
Old 29-01-2013, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterho1 View Post
Just back....now waiting for 2nd trip 2013:-

8-16 Feb
U need get lots of cash ready
Old 29-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
yogie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think can just get cash from ATM, that's what i did when i was there last week. just got back last night as well. planning for my next trip there again... haha
Old 29-01-2013, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogie View Post
i think can just get cash from ATM, that's what i did when i was there last week. just got back last night as well. planning for my next trip there again... haha
Of course u can...U can even get cash using your credit card!!!

The rates is just
Old 29-01-2013, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
macca is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone in Taiwan now?
Old 29-01-2013, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Hum Sup Zai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterho1 View Post
For those cheongster who will be there during Chinese New Year period, pls bring enough cash as bank will not be open for business from 9-17 Feb due to extended long holiday announced by the Ma Govt.

If u want the best NT rate, u may want to look at DBS Taiwan. There are no processing fees of NT30.

They have the best rate(look at 現鈔 last column):-

http://www.dbs.com/tw/zh/personal/de...pages/fe3.aspx
Please forgive my newbie qns. Is it better to change $ in Spore or over at Taipei?
i the hum sup kia, pledge myself to be hum sup all my life, to bonk gals regardless of age , race or nationalities, so as to fulfil my unsatisfiable sex drive, and for the 'progress' and 'prosperity' of my didi
thanks to all bros who upz me, will return favour when i got power
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1