The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fartboy2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lending money to my wife's friend (钱债肉偿)

wah bro. I look forward to ur story!
Old 23-01-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

keep it coming
Old 23-01-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 23-01-2019, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
talkshow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please continue!
Old 23-01-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Mickeyhitaryan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story, hoping for more updates!
Old 23-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looks like TS is enjoying the sex life with 2 precious.
Old 23-01-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
stanins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, share more please, support your thread bro.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyping View Post
先别谢我。我冒这么大的险,瞒着我老婆借钱给你。你应该怎么回报我吖?

我买礼物送你,请你吃大餐?

你还是把这些钱省下来还我吧。

那我该如何报答你吖姐夫?

小敏吖,姐夫一直都觉得你好漂亮。

。。。

你漂亮又聪明,你懂姐夫的意思吧。

姐夫,你是想我跟你睡报达你。。。

就算为利息吧小敏。每个月一次。
In real life, after writing out your intentions so clearly, she will threatened to screenshot the conversation and show to your wife. Out of fear of a divorce that will result in you losing half your wealth (due to the Woman's Charter), you end up paying (instead of lending) her $20,000.
Old 26-01-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

looking forward to new update
Old 26-01-2019, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a nice story! pitching tent here
Old 26-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 26-01-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
In real life, after writing out your intentions so clearly, she will threatened to screenshot the conversation and show to your wife. Out of fear of a divorce that will result in you losing half your wealth (due to the Woman's Charter), you end up paying (instead of lending) her $20,000.
In Xiao Min and my real life, she knows I don't want to divorce with my wife and I know she don't want to lose her husband and daughter. She does not want her husband to know she lost 30 000 dollars. Our families are quite close and know each other very well. This is why both of us are comfortable enough to engage in raw sex.
The risk I took was that I may lose her respect and trust. In the end I did not lose but gained a great sex partner.

Last edited by hornyping; 26-01-2019 at 11:18 AM.
Old 26-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The risk I took was that I may lose her respect and trust. In the end I did not lose but gained a great sex partner.
I understand your point. Just that I feel normally such questions are asked in person so that you do not leave any trace in wechat. Even if she did not blackmail you, there is always a risk someone else can read the conversations you have with her. She may not guard her phone security like you.

Then end up got part 2 where her husband show your wife the screenshots of your conversations and they have revenge sex. Just my imagination. Watch too many dramas...
Old 26-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 15
hornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to allhornyping is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I understand your point. Just that I feel normally such questions are asked in person so that you do not leave any trace in wechat. Even if she did not blackmail you, there is always a risk someone else can read the conversations you have with her. She may not guard her phone security like you.

Then end up got part 2 where her husband show your wife the screenshots of your conversations and they have revenge sex. Just my imagination. Watch too many dramas...
Your concern is very true hence she deletes our conversation from her wechat everyday. I am the one saving the screen shots our some of our erotic naughty talks. I hid all my naughty photos and videos well.
Old 28-01-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jw2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Your concern is very true hence she deletes our conversation from her wechat everyday. I am the one saving the screen shots our some of our erotic naughty talks. I hid all my naughty photos and videos well.
Bro

Please continue the story you are so lucky
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1