The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 16
Happy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to behold
Kovan81 new ruling after the recent raid.....

My friend had a big surprise today.He tried to book a transit room and the counter told him that now need to check the other guest ic before can book.Anyone encounter this new ruling yet?Is it applicable to all the 81 chain now?

The recent raids and follow up actions is making life difficult and dangerous for all.Guess it better to lie low now.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 16
strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!strudel is one of the Best!
Cool Re: Kovan81 new ruling after the recent raid.....

serious boh??

omg... hope only affect K81 and not the rest..

hope other bros can confirm on this....

may have to look for other alternatives...
Target: Achieve United Nations Bonkin status!
...on comeback trail..!??
Old 11-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kovan81 new ruling after the recent raid.....

I guess that it might affect all 81
Old 11-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stonecold0913 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two days ago, I just went to a h81 but not koven. Everything is still as per normal
Old 11-04-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 16
starcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystarcrosser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does it matter if it is foreigners or locals?
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Does it apply in the case where you book room and wait for the FL?

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 11-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 16
Happy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to beholdHappy Forever is a splendid one to behold

My friend wanted to book 1st but the front desk say need to check the guest ic also.In the end he went to fragrance.There ok,can get room easily.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:20 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Forever View Post
My friend had a big surprise today.He tried to book a transit room and the counter told him that now need to check the other guest ic before can book.Anyone encounter this new ruling yet?Is it applicable to all the 81 chain now?

The recent raids and follow up actions is making life difficult and dangerous for all.Guess it better to lie low now.
Very unusual for the staff to ask such questions... your friend should say he is alone and there is no other guest. I believe the staff will just proceed and give your friend the room.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2196 / Power: 16
BoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond reputeBoLiang has a reputation beyond repute

then simple lor..u go book the room alone say u want to sleep 2 hours lor..unless they stop all guests from walking in and out freely lo..
Old 11-04-2010, 12:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
raidz80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

unless they check every guest who enter the hotel lobby...
Old 11-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qorbf View Post
Very unusual for the staff to ask such questions... your friend should say he is alone and there is no other guest. I believe the staff will just proceed and give your friend the room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoLiang View Post
then simple lor..u go book the room alone say u want to sleep 2 hours lor..unless they stop all guests from walking in and out freely lo..
I think it is their new SOP to ask these Qns. The onus is on you telling the truth. Anything happened later, they won't be held responsible.

When AV asked, their reply :
"The guest say he is booking room ALONE for 2 hours, so I proceed to give him room lor....."

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 11-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
murkystar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fragrance never ask for the 'other' person ic. Think it only apply to those 'hot' area. Correct me if I'm wrong.

(any bro working in h81 or fragrance???)
Old 11-04-2010, 01:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Want to have fun at hotel also cannot.
Damn, its all the mata fault !@%^%$*$$@
Old 11-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
HY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just trying to relate my encounter recently.

Walked in Fragrance KOVAN on 2nd april and book a transit room. Off course didnt realise of the raid the day before.

As per the norm, we will check in and let gal know room number.
however, after 10min in the room, i recieved a call from the reception asking me 'Sir are you expecting a guest?"

I replied yes and reception ask me for her name. I hesitated for few second before she read out gal name and i replied: yaya!

(the gal is a FL and i only know her 'trade name', but she recept read the full name from gal identity!)

I was also puzzled by such action till i read about the raid the day before.

Maybe have to siam this place for time being.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY1209 View Post
Just trying to relate my encounter recently.

Walked in Fragrance KOVAN on 2nd april and book a transit room. Off course didnt realise of the raid the day before.

As per the norm, we will check in and let gal know room number.
however, after 10min in the room, i recieved a call from the reception asking me 'Sir are you expecting a guest?"

I replied yes and reception ask me for her name. I hesitated for few second before she read out gal name and i replied: yaya!

(the gal is a FL and i only know her 'trade name', but she recept read the full name from gal identity!)

I was also puzzled by such action till i read about the raid the day before.

Maybe have to siam this place for time being.
so in the end did they allow the girl up to your room?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1