The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2006, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Post I Lost My Virginity to an FL (Real Life Account)

Two years ago, I was confused. I found sammyboy forum and got the contact of Xiao Yan (*). I sat at Marina Bay deliberating for many hours before calling her. But she was not available. A few days later, I decided to believe in one last fairy tale. I thought sincerity and persistence will win me the girl I love and that we will live happily ever after.

I was wrong.

Two weeks ago, I asked God why my wish for just that one girl in my life is so difficult to achieve. God just laughed. I was God's toy. A being God created to torment. To fill with a very deep love for one woman. To torture with a thousand sadness by keeping her from me. I've had enough!

I started asking around for contacts again. The first attempt fell flat. Is this under God's rule as well?! I will not be defeated. I continued trying and finally got one (**). And thus was arranged the falling of this angel.

Starting Down a Different Road

I was strangely calm the whole morning. Going about with my daily routine, even though the thought that I will be losing my virginity to an FL was at the back of my head. I still had some hope that God still wants me. That the girl I love will call me, sms me, email me, icq me. I waited for all that until 2.30pm. God had decided to throw this toy away. I changed my handphone number and lost contact with the world I lived in.

Two years ago, I bought a pack of condoms for the first time but never used them. I remembered how embarrassed I was. I paced up and down inside the tiny 7-eleven store for almost 10 mins before plucking up enough courage to grab that box and bring it to the counter. This time round, I was still a little embarrassed but took less than a minute to get it done.

Throughout my journey to the hotel, I kept wondering what she looked like. I spotted a very pretty girl in the MRT. I told myself, if its her, I might even consider marriage. When I reached Chinatown MRT, I kept looking around wondering who she could be. Outside Hotel 81, I hid behind a pillar and called her. Luckily, the ugly hag I was hiding from did not answer the call. When she finally appeared, I was a little disappointed to be honest. She was not my type and looked older than the stated 26 yrs old.

I could have just given her a tip and said, sorry, she's not my type. But I didn't. Why? I don't know. Maybe because its the "already came so far, might as well finish it" mentality. Maybe its to show God the middle finger. Maybe its because the bro who passed me her contact introduced her as a shy girl and I would prefer to do my first time with a shy girl. Maybe because I was so nervous I don't know what's happening!

I was really nervous. Imagine this:
- First time bringing a woman to a hotel. Nervous.
- First time going to have sex. Very nervous.
- First time engaging in commercial sex. Ultra nervous!

The hotel was full. We went for a drink while waiting for a room. The wait gave me some time to calm down. After some chit chatting, she found out that I was a virgin. She couldn't believe it. She asked how I managed through all those years. It was almost impossible to convince her that there was such a thing as a 28 year old virgin male! She was not as shy as I thought. I mean, she was discussing my virginity seated in the open along the busy Chinatown at 4.30pm!

When chatting with a PRC FL, money will always be a topic. Even though its a put-off, I don't blame them. Nobody wants to be poor. I don't want to be poor. Do you?

What happened when we got into the room, I shall not describe in detail since I promised no FR (**). Having read so many juicy FRs in this forum, I can only say this session was not as exciting as I imagined. I knew all the things they will say to please you. I don't believe my dick is 超大 (ultra big). I don't believe she's really "爽" (shiok). Maybe my cynicism made my enjoyment much less than it should have been. But on hindsight, at least she does not have the infamous chao-cheebye (smelly pussy) nor bad breath nor armpit hair.

I also began to guess why the bro described her as "shy". There are some things that she didn't like to do. My take is that she is not "shy". But there are some things only those special somebody will be allowed to do.

So, how long did this virgin last? I think the actual sex lasted 3 mins at most (she counted 5 mins). Even at the end, after all my clumsiness, she only half-believed that I'm a virgin. She heard that virgins ejaculate the moment the dick reaches the hole. But honestly, I think 3-5 mins was really too short. I really need to train up for more fun ahead.

The Aftermath

When she walked out the room, I didn't feel as empty as I expected. I thought "fuck and forget" would not be easy for first timers. But strangely, I took it quite well. Maybe because she was not my type of girl. However, as I laid on the bed, my mind was the other mess I expected it to be. Did I really do this? What had I done? At one point, I even blamed what happened on her. It was because of her that I did this. But this is not true. I actively requested for her number and called her out. It was not her fault. For those who want to walk down my path, you must be prepared to be rather messed up after the whole thing. In fact, the events of the day are still a blur this very moment.

But one thing she said went home so strongly, its not a blur at all. She asked why I was keeping my virginity for the girl I love. She says the girl I love is not a virgin anymore. I asked her why she thinks so. She said anybody with a boyfriend could not be a virgin. Its a very painful stab. Yet, very enlightening.

Leaving the hotel, I walked down Chinatown, past the new police building and decided to stop my wondering. Seated at the bus stop, I looked across the road and saw an abandoned church. Even though the sign had been removed, the words "St Mathew's Church" can still be seen on the weathered wall. God had really left. This state of mind accompanied me all my way home.

Fear

The tip of my tongue felt funny since the moment I licked her cunt. I wondered what sort of germs I was eating down with my dinner. I can't help thinking about this even though I brushed my mouth before leaving the hotel. Small itch on the neck soon becomes worrying. And of course, the fear of STDs and AIDS. A condom isn't full-proof. I hope I won't turn into a nervous wreck in the weeks to come.

Will there be another time? Probably yes. I have another contact of a "naive prc" in the phone. I really don't know. For now, all I know is:

1) Never lick the pussy of a prostitute again!
2) To take charge of the situation the next time I have sex. Don't allow the girl to dictate what to do.
3) I'll try to develop schizophrenia. There is the me that the rest of the world see, still a virgin (technically true for unprotected sex). And there is the one that God threw away.
4) Nobody will believe that a 28 year old male is a virgin. I'm glad I don't have to convince people anymore.

* The original thread had been deleted. The FRs were really well written. If anyone still has the FR on "PRC Student Xiao Yan", please send to me.

** I promised the bro who passed the contact not to write FR and not to draw more attention to the thread. So no FR. Please don't PM me for contact as well.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 30-07-2006, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 21
George28_1976 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGeorge28_1976 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: I Lost My Virginity to an FL (Real Life Account)

well written account there bro watmidoin, sharing your inner thoughts on breaking your virginity....You are a big boy now, for that you deserve my points for the day....

Bros who upped me and i have not return the favour do pm me....
Old 30-07-2006, 04:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

a very long FR.. in my long time here.. only got see one or two so long and detailed one.. good sia! thumbs up!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 30-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute

Very very well written

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 30-07-2006, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold

Good command of English...well done.
Old 30-07-2006, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin
[* The original thread had been deleted. The FRs were really well written. If anyone still has the FR on "PRC Student Xiao Yan", please send to me..
Everyone have the first time, you only just too late. Anyway very well wriiten on your first time experience.

PRC student Xiao Yan?

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...light=xiao+yan
Old 30-07-2006, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Forget about the who, when , where and why factors bro....... In this world, you answer to your own action and apparently seems like you are doing fine.......

Did you shout out loud after your first time........ "I DID ITTTTTTT".......

Enjoy life in the fast lane dude.........
Old 30-07-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
robotech1 is Cool - loads of Potential

That's very brave and adventurous of u.
Old 30-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1014 / Power: 21
jackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud ofjackylee has much to be proud of

Yo bro hope you grow out of the girl you've been waiting for... if something's not yours.. just move on bro... hope your love life in future would be better
Old 30-07-2006, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RonRon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kudos, and i applaude you for your honesty and sincerity in writing that passage. Would have given you points if i could, but im guessing points wouldn't interest you anyway.

I guess that passage is a true life reflection for not just you, but some other SB bros too.
Old 30-07-2006, 11:08 AM

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SittingBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Two years ago, I was confused. I found sammyboy forum and got the contact of Xiao Yan (*). I sat at Marina Bay deliberating for many hours before calling her. But she was not available. A few days later, I decided to believe in one last fairy tale. I thought sincerity and persistence will win me the girl I love and that we will live happily ever after.

Throughout my journey to the hotel, I kept wondering what she looked like. I spotted a very pretty girl in the MRT. I told myself, if its her, I might even consider marriage. When I reached Chinatown MRT, I kept looking around wondering who she could be. Outside Hotel 81, I hid behind a pillar and called her. Luckily, the ugly hag I was hiding from did not answer the call. When she finally appeared, I was a little disappointed to be honest. She was not my type and looked older than the stated 26 yrs old.

I could have just given her a tip and said, sorry, she's not my type. But I didn't. Why? I don't know. Maybe because its the "already came so far, might as well finish it" mentality. Maybe its to show God the middle finger. Maybe its because the bro who passed me her contact introduced her as a shy girl and I would prefer to do my first time with a shy girl. Maybe because I was so nervous I don't know what's happening!

I was really nervous. Imagine this:
- First time bringing a woman to a hotel. Nervous.
- First time going to have sex. Very nervous.
- First time engaging in commercial sex. Ultra nervous!

The hotel was full. We went for a drink while waiting for a room. The wait gave me some time to calm down. After some chit chatting, she found out that I was a virgin. She couldn't believe it. She asked how I managed through all those years. It was almost impossible to convince her that there was such a thing as a 28 year old virgin male! She was not as shy as I thought. I mean, she was discussing my virginity seated in the open along the busy Chinatown at 4.30pm!

When chatting with a PRC FL, money will always be a topic. Even though its a put-off, I don't blame them. Nobody wants to be poor. I don't want to be poor. Do you?

What happened when we got into the room, I shall not describe in detail since I promised no FR (**). Having read so many juicy FRs in this forum, I can only say this session was not as exciting as I imagined. I knew all the things they will say to please you. I don't believe my dick is 超大 (ultra big). I don't believe she's really "爽" (shiok). Maybe my cynicism made my enjoyment much less than it should have been. But on hindsight, at least she does not have the infamous chao-cheebye (smelly pussy) nor bad breath nor armpit hair.

I also began to guess why the bro described her as "shy". There are some things that she didn't like to do. My take is that she is not "shy". But there are some things only those special somebody will be allowed to do.

So, how long did this virgin last? I think the actual sex lasted 3 mins at most (she counted 5 mins). Even at the end, after all my clumsiness, she only half-believed that I'm a virgin. She heard that virgins ejaculate the moment the dick reaches the hole. But honestly, I think 3-5 mins was really too short. I really need to train up for more fun ahead.

The Aftermath

When she walked out the room, I didn't feel as empty as I expected. I thought "fuck and forget" would not be easy for first timers. But strangely, I took it quite well. Maybe because she was not my type of girl. However, as I laid on the bed, my mind was the other mess I expected it to be. Did I really do this? What had I done? At one point, I even blamed what happened on her. It was because of her that I did this. But this is not true. I actively requested for her number and called her out. It was not her fault. For those who want to walk down my path, you must be prepared to be rather messed up after the whole thing. In fact, the events of the day are still a blur this very moment.

But one thing she said went home so strongly, its not a blur at all. She asked why I was keeping my virginity for the girl I love. She says the girl I love is not a virgin anymore. I asked her why she thinks so. She said anybody with a boyfriend could not be a virgin. Its a very painful stab. Yet, very enlightening.

Leaving the hotel, I walked down Chinatown, past the new police building and decided to stop my wondering. Seated at the bus stop, I looked across the road and saw an abandoned church. Even though the sign had been removed, the words "St Mathew's Church" can still be seen on the weathered wall. God had really left. This state of mind accompanied me all my way home.

Fear

The tip of my tongue felt funny since the moment I licked her cunt. I wondered what sort of germs I was eating down with my dinner. I can't help thinking about this even though I brushed my mouth before leaving the hotel. Small itch on the neck soon becomes worrying. And of course, the fear of STDs and AIDS. A condom isn't full-proof. I hope I won't turn into a nervous wreck in the weeks to come.

Will there be another time? Probably yes. I have another contact of a "naive prc" in the phone. I really don't know. For now, all I know is:

1) Never lick the pussy of a prostitute again!
2) To take charge of the situation the next time I have sex. Don't allow the girl to dictate what to do.
3) I'll try to develop schizophrenia. There is the me that the rest of the world see, still a virgin (technically true for unprotected sex). And there is the one that God threw away.
4) Nobody will believe that a 28 year old male is a virgin. I'm glad I don't have to convince people anymore.

* The original thread had been deleted. The FRs were really well written. If anyone still has the FR on "PRC Student Xiao Yan", please send to me.

** I promised the bro who passed the contact not to write FR and not to draw more attention to the thread. So no FR. Please don't PM me for contact as well.

Bro, to me, you are just like most of the typical Singaporean guys. Guys who isn't willing to work hard for their goals, expect the easy way out all the time, and finding excuses for things that doesn't go your way. Seriously, with a weak mindset like that, which girl would be attracted to you? A lot of times, guys i know complain that God isn't fair, or that nice guys finished last. That is just a load of bullshit. If you see somebody you are attracted to superficially, then you have to make a move on her. Do whatever it takes to know her, see if she reciprocates, and then try to develop feelings from there, by being YOURSELF. We are a conservative society and seldom the case, girls will make the first move, unless you are one hell of a catch.

Now, your problem is you can't find somebody you love, or get somebody you fancy. Question is, are you PROACTIVE?? Or just one of the many losers that sits down, complains each and every time things doesn't go your way?? Now, to me, the only important thing in life is HEALTH. With health, everything is achievable. We are living in a society of opportunities, and not somewhere like Rwanda, Ethiopia, where living conditions are harsh.

1) You want money, then choose the correct job. Education doesn't really comes into factor. If you choose a simple, stable job like most of the population, then you are paid simple like most of the population. Want more money, get entreprenuerial, or do a commission based job where you are paid solely on your effort and diligence. Stop complaining about lack of money. In life, if you want to be successful, there are 3 things you must do right. 1) Correct Parents, 2) Correct Parents in laws, 3) Correct Career.... As you can see, the 3rd option is most realistic

2) Looks.. You have no looks then so be it. Its genetic. However, with hardwork, patience and discipline, you can bulk up and get a really toned body. Its takes so much sacrifices in dieting and workouts. Now, are you willing to make that effort? Cos a hot bad is always a plus factor for ladies, compared to having a skinny frame, or a large beer belly. Besides, regular exercises keeps you looking youthful.

3) Personality. You have to be somebody real, and people feels comfortable talking and being with you. Develop a sense of humour, and retain confidence in people's presence. Ladies can sense a confident man, and a insecured man. Confidence breeds confidence, and thats want women are looking for, a sense of security.

4) Women. There are so many women around. Take your time, and choose somebody that is worthy. Never envy couples in public. To me, couples in really truly meaningful relationships are few and far between. Most of them are companions for movies, dinners, social gatherings. To be defined as a true couple, it involves understanding each other's strengths, limitations, likes and dislikes, and sadly, most couples i know failed miserably, and quarrels incessantly at the slightest and pettiest of things.

That's all i've got to say. You have one life, so make the best of it. Most people are spectators, some do take actions to make their life better. If you choose the former, then don't come complaining when things doesn't go your way, cos you chose the easy and safe way out. Take care, and good luck. Stay positive, and quit whinning like a little bitch !!
Old 30-07-2006, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
doggy_2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reading your post reminds me of how I lost mine 19 yrs ago to a GL pro when I was 17 yrs old.

Broke up with my 1st GF then, never had sex before, only heavy petting. One day after school, feeling lost & lonely, went to 7-11, bought a few cans of beer & tried to get myself drunk. Half drunk, took a cab to GL & the rest is history..

Guilt never stop haunting me after that incident, even up to now sometimes, 19 yrs on. What I can say is : life goes on. The world will not stop for any event or anybody.

Sometimes, will wonder if my life would be any different if that incident had not happen or not? The fairy tale of losing virginity to someone you love (rather than a pro), is still there..

Anyway, life moved on for me. Had another GF later who became my wife, but eventually divorced. Now with another girl who's been with me for the last 7 years.

Flunked my A levels back then, thought it's the end of the world as far as career is concerned. But things turned out well eventually. Now earning better $$ than most peers who had gone on to uni.

Not bragging, just wanna stress that you won't know what life has in store for you until the day you die. The important thing I believe is to live life fully, work hard, play hard, BUT whatever you do, do not bring harm to yourself, your family or anybody.

Cheers!
Old 30-07-2006, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 23
HardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud ofHardCock has much to be proud of

SittingBull...well written advice. Extremely enlightening...wat u said is very true.
Old 30-07-2006, 07:04 PM

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SittingBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I don't wanna be an arsehole, but seriously, there are so many things which are actually up to us, only that most people chose to be passive and blame circumstances, economy, diets, work, everything except themselves. I have friends who complain of their low paying jobs, and yet shun commission sales job due to fear of rejection. There are those who envy people with nice bod, and yet discrediting them by saying they have good genes and ignoring the fact that they sweat out for hours in the gym. I mean, why the negativity?? Surely, the only thing stopping the topic starter is health, and if he is in a good state, then nothing can stop him from achieving his goals in life.
Old 30-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

I would like to thank all you bros for the encouragement This forum had became a diary of my other self. A sort of blog. I hope it will provide useful information to other people caught in the same situation as me.

I am naturally very unhappy with those insults from SittingBull. I did nothing to deserve such treatment. If your "enlightening advice" was not laced with personal attacks, I would have just smiled it off. But you don't even know me and you accuse me of being lazy and whinny. Your assessment of me is completely off. Just as an example, I go to gym, jog, swim, and soccer every week - meaning I exercise every other day. I graduated during a recession but I did not settle for just any job that came my way but went for the one I wanted. I have many other examples of my attitude towards my person, my career and the things I did for love. I am definitely not somebody who sits in the house and wait for things to drop from the sky.

Your 101 self-help theories may sound all grand and nice but this world don't revolve around self-help books. In the World Cup Finals, the French worked hard, played well, were enterprising and created chances, dominated the end of the second half and the entire extra time period. But its the Italians who won. What happened to me two weeks ago made me understand Zidane's head-butt. What Zidane must protect was insulted and he retaliated. For me, the very foundation of my deepest belief was pulled from under my feet. I used to have the same mentality as you; but in the real world, things happen. If you are lucky, your theories will continue to work for you and bring you success. But if one day things don't work out, don't say a whinny little bitch didn't warn you. I believe in freedom of speech and you can say what you want. But personal attacks are like aiming free-kicks at the crouch of the opposition.

I'm in this forum for the joys but, alas, had to endure some anger. But lets get back on track. Just some additional notes to complete the account:

人生就是戲 (Life is a Show)

Quote:
..... I knew all the things they will say to please you. I don't believe my dick is 超大 (ultra big). I don't believe she's really "爽" (shiok). Maybe my cynicism made my enjoyment much less than it should have been. .....
Now that my mind is clearer, I realised that I had been acting as well. I tried to behave like those 嫖客 (customer of prostitutes) you see on TV. She tried to please me, I tried to play my part. But I was not 入戲 enough. From now on, I'll try to win the star awards.

I need to learn to last longer. She told me the average man lasts about 10mins. I've got a long way to go. Cheap fucks for training? But I'm a sucker for looks and SYTs and they don't come cheap. Neither does those that allow 2 shots. How about juagen? I'm not very aroused by the idea of an auntie massaging my prick. Sigh. I'll need to manage my money well. Rules have to be set:

1) I shall not pay more than $100 to a PRC again. Dick told me $130 for the "shy" and "part-time" FL factors (she doesn't stand along GL) is OK. I will not let Dick handle money matters again.

2) I will always bring exact change. Otherwise the price will end up rounded to the next higher fifty. Ya. Dick did the thinking and $130 turned into $150. I could have done two PRCs! Do I regret paying the high price? Yes, because she's not my type. And NO because, now, a day after it all, I think she did try to service. The point of spending money is to enjoy the service. One good session is better than two lousy ones.

3) In short, always stick to market rates.

4) I shall limit myself to $300 per month.

I Want More!

Girls say guys fooling around are disgusting. To girls who are reading this, a scene from the first Batman movie says it all:

Joker: You made me, Batman.
Batman: You made me first. (*)

I did try very very hard to love. But girls showed me that love is rubbish.

* Joker was created when Batman pushed a crook into a poisonous tank. But Batman was created when the crook shot his parents years ago when he was just a kid.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?

Last edited by watmidoin; 30-07-2006 at 11:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1