The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mas_t83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Hi all bro , anybody know about this place in Phnom Penh call C2 and big boss club? Any pick up fl there? Also where to go for booking like those in Thailand ? What is the cost for a night to book one ? Can help bros
Old 09-06-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
yeoda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by mas_t83 View Post
Hi all bro , anybody know about this place in Phnom Penh call C2 and big boss club? Any pick up fl there? Also where to go for booking like those in Thailand ? What is the cost for a night to book one ? Can help bros
these 2 places are disco clubs. unless u can speak the local langauge to a certain degree, hard to pick up the chio ones. others are leftovers from nearby ktv joints.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all

Any other brother Samsters in PP between 13th and 15th June? Already linking up with brother Forseka on 13th, and most likely brother Yeoda on 14th. The more the merrier.

See y'all there.

....Enjoy life...
Old 14-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 18
nyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find betternyrvana is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by develish View Post
Any other brother Samsters in PP between 13th and 15th June? Already linking up with brother Forseka on 13th, and most likely brother Yeoda on 14th. The more the merrier.

See y'all there.
Seems like you bros are having a good time there hohoho!

*P.S. The girl's photo you sent me on whatsapp is cute!
Old 14-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Samster

develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife - Field Report

PP trip 13/6~15/6
Field Report - Day 1 (13th)

Had a really bad flight over the Bay of Bengal, turbulent as hell. So any plans of sleeping were totally shaken up. Transited through BKK and landed on time in PP at 9am. By the time I got the visa on arrival, and picked up my SIM card ($10 including data), and reached hotel it was past 10:30am.

Got a very warm welcome at Villa Sovanna hotel. Thanks to brother Nyrvana, for the recommendation.

Connected with brother Forseka and planned to meet later in the evening.

Was peng san, had a nice hot shower and passed out. Woke up around 2pm, and connected with brother Somebody99.. Brother Yeoda expressed his regrets that he could not join us. We missed him and I think he missed a good evening.

Both somebody99 and forseka arrived at my hotel around 5pm. After an iced coffee we headed out to Soul.

I was conserving myself for the evening, thanks to the lack of sleep. Selection ranged from SYTs to G-MILFs (grandma) . The two other bros did not find anyone to their liking. So we headed down to the KTV. The selection of girls was really poor.

But amazingly, the staff girls, were looking good in their hot pink uniforms and tight short skirts. One of them had a really great ass, tight, and we could see the g-string lines through the skirt. Got my blood surging. But they are not available. So we fought off the hot blood and decided to spend some time before hitting Sang Hy.

Went to Almond Hotel, which is nearby, and had a really good, relaxed Cantonese meal. Damage $42 + $2 extra tip for the girls. (Somehow 5% service charge is too low for me).

Around 8pm headed out to Sang Hy KTV. Really is an ulu area. Sat down, and had the mama bring girls. No joy. One more round, no joy. So we decided to head out to Casa.

Much better selection at Casa. Mama san recommended me this Viet girl Oomanh, who speaks a little English. She looked hot in this tight green dress. Brothers Forseka and somebody99 could not find girls to their liking. So after some recce to third floor where the girls sit, we picked up a total of 6 girls. 3+3. My two additional were Ah Long and Candy, and three with Forseka.

Singing, drinking. After some time, Ah long said she was sleepy so I tipped her $20 and sent her away. Ooman good body, and more importantly, was the combination of coy but I could see the fire in her jet black eyes. Candy has a great body, but not so good attitude. Very stand offish.

Time to settle bill. Total damage $214. Forseka said he did not like any of his girls and requested if he can take Ooman. He is a brother samster, so no problem. For friends, anything can.

Candy+me, Ooman+Forseka, brother Somebody99, headed out to Tai Tai seafood for a supper. Nice meal with snails, frogs legs, fried rice, spare ribs, and steamed Garupa.

We split from there to our respective hotels. The Tuk Tuk driver lost his way and took us for a ride around PP and with all the pot holes. Reached hotel finally.

Candy showered and then me. Great body. Small nipples, A-cup, but then I like them petite, slim, young and tight. Got down to business.

Gave her a nice long gentle caressing till she was shivering. I am an oral guy. Then the tongue bath around the body. Tongue flicking her nipples and slowly built-up the tempo till she was writhing. Giving her breasts a tongue lashing, coaxed her legs open, and gentle rubbing of her clit, and then sloooowly, inserting a finger, opening her up ever so slowly, while she is moaning away. Like the sound effects. Found her g-spot and proceeded to tickle it, and soon enough she was shaking in the throes of orgasm.

Moved on to cunnilingus and got her bouncing on the bed. Needed all my strength to keep her from throwing me off. Got her off another two times. Now she was soaking and she just grabbed a condom and went cowgirl. Small and tight and still shivering from her orgasms. She initially had a problem fitting me in. But a woman's body is very flexible and soon we were in a rhythm. After a while switched missionary, then doggie, and then finished face to face.

My earlier hunch of her poor attitude turned out to be correct. She was a runner. So just paid her and let her go.

Body 8/10. Good figure. Flat stomach. Young 20 yrs. Tight.
Cunnilingus 8/10
BJ: none
FJ 7/10
Attitude 5/10 (good in bed but otherwise, she is very stand-offish).

A special thanks to brothers Forseka and somebody99. Though we met for the first time in our lives, we hit it off and partied like long lost friends. They are nice steady brothers, and I look forward to partying with them again.

PS: Like we agreed last night. Ooman, just called me, and we are meeting later this afternoon. Lets see how the day goes.

....Enjoy life...
Old 14-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrvana View Post
*P.S. The girl's photo you sent me on whatsapp is cute!
Not for sharing bro. Strictly for personal consumption.

....Enjoy life...
Old 14-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So we decided to head out to Casa.
Much better selection at Casa. Mama san recommended me this Viet girl Oomanh,
bro, come to cambodia must try brown sugar
Old 14-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
bro, come to cambodia must try brown sugar
This is just first of many trips. Will do that as well and along with you . Right now, I have a really cute girl, in my room, with a hot body, giving me gfe, and let's see what develops.

....Enjoy life...
Old 14-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 16
forseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of lightforseka is a glorious beacon of light

Had a great time partying with Bro develish and Somebody99....Bro develish is a party animal and keep the moods great for his humor.
Old 15-06-2014, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thank you guys so much, bro develish & forseka!
great chionging with you guys!
thanks bro develish with all the nice arrangements & food & drinks, so nice of you. & bro forseka, he is really a chiong-master! can even eye & wechat on a cute gal in Almond hotel sitting opposite us! hahaha... that's really AMAZING!
hope to see you guys next trip! see ya!
Old 15-06-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PP trip 13/6~15/6
Field Report - Day 1 (13th)

Had a really bad flight over the Bay of Bengal, turbulent as hell. So any plans of sleeping were totally shaken up. Transited through BKK and landed on time in PP at 9am. By the time I got the visa on arrival, and picked up my SIM card ($10 including data), and reached hotel it was past 10:30am.
...later this afternoon. Lets see how the day goes.
Nice FR bro. Sounds like you really enjoy yourself there. I had the worst exp in CASA among the ktvs we bee to.. haha..
Look forward to ur next FR.
Old 15-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
Had a great time partying with Bro develish and Somebody99....Bro develish is a party animal and keep the moods great for his humor.
Wah bro, seems u guys had a great time. Hope u had a good time wif that chic. Missed this trip wif u this time round. Hope next time can join u guys in the fun.
Just a simple Q, U guys don't mind being SBs??? Especially when bros know each other and using same hole! Personnaly, I find it a bit odd n uncomfortable knowing that. But if don't know, or don't mention, then its fine.
Just my own opinion ONLY.
Old 16-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kent_do View Post
Just a simple Q, U guys don't mind being SBs??? Especially when bros know each other and using same hole! Personnaly, I find it a bit odd n uncomfortable knowing that. But if don't know, or don't mention, then its fine.
Just my own opinion ONLY.
Fully understand. In many ways sex is like eating, and we are picky about what we put into our bodies, or what we put our bodies into.

But then just as I tell my American friends to be a little adventurous about their food, I would give you a little suggestion (purely for your consideration), for you to experiment a little.

Partly it depends what do you want to achieve out of the sex act? To me it is important the girl also get pleasure. Then she will return the pleasure twice over if not more. Many brothers talk about getting GFE. You cannot get GFE without giving BFE.

....Enjoy life...
Old 16-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forseka View Post
Bro develish is a party animal and keep the moods great for his humor.
Firstly guys, it REALLY was a pleasure meeting with you guys. What I really appreciate that despite meeting for the first time, there was no hesitation between us. We were open and honest with each other which I think was a critical reason for the success of the evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody99 View Post
thanks bro develish with all the nice arrangements & food & drinks, so nice of you. & bro forseka, he is really a chiong-master! can even eye & wechat on a cute gal in Almond hotel sitting opposite us!
Totally agree with bro Somebody99. It was fantastic to see Forseka, remember chatting with this girl on the next table the previous evening on WeChat, and then multi-tasking. Chatting with her on WeChat, chatting with us at the table, and eating dinner together.

And then in a master stroke of synchronisation, the girl and Forseka, both took a bathroom break at the same time. Hmmmmm .....

....Enjoy life...
Old 16-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 18
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Fully understand. In many ways sex is like eating, and we are picky about what we put into our bodies, or what we put our bodies into.

But then just as I tell my American friends to be a little adventurous about their food, I would give you a little suggestion (purely for your consideration), for you to experiment a little.

Partly it depends what do you want to achieve out of the sex act? To me it is important the girl also get pleasure. Then she will return the pleasure twice over if not more. Many brothers talk about getting GFE. You cannot get GFE without giving BFE.
Bro develish,
Thanks for the advice. This is my own opinion only and to each his own.
Had done that adventurous part in a location in Dragon land, and frankly, did not like it... especially when u know your personal bro had used and tasted the same oyster. U can say that its all in the head, feeling akward and eeky based on the thots of it knowingly happening....
Surely there must be many fishes in the ocean and we need not resort to that. Until such time when the stocks are limited (mostly used by own bros), we may have to resign to doing SBs... hahaha

Totally agree with your point on the girl gets pleasure, u get many times back the pleasure.....hehehe

Once again, one man's meat, another's poison.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1