The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Thks for sharing, Bro, lol.

To me, bonking at red light districts Overseas is like venturing in Amazon rainforest. Probably get affected by movies, hahaha.
Maybe i didnt really explore beyond Asia, so i can only say GL still the best to me. Of course on off, u may encounter some with bad services, but overall still good. And the price never change for so long. So dont have unrealistic expectation, than u wont have big disappointment. Is 150 category open tmr?
Old 06-02-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
Maybe i didnt really explore beyond Asia, so i can only say GL still the best to me. Of course on off, u may encounter some with bad services, but overall still good. And the price never change for so long. So dont have unrealistic expectation, than u wont have big disappointment. Is 150 category open tmr?
Yes, Cat 150 starts business on Thurs.Probably overwhelmed by many hungry Bros, lol.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, Cat 150 starts business on Thurs.Probably overwhelmed by many hungry Bros, lol.
Thanks. Tmr after work can go for my 1st shot of Pig year, hope the place wont be too crowded.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Thks for sharing, Bro, lol.

To me, bonking at red light districts Overseas is like venturing in Amazon rainforest. Probably get affected by movies, hahaha.
Bro,

If you have biz trips in KL or BKK, can also check out their massage parlors, though my forays there during biz trips were more than 10 years ago le.

KL MPs are quite forgettable cos 10 years ago already mostly PRCs to choose from; the popular MY gals are usually prebooked.

The most memorable was the session in BKK for the tarma in hot tub.
Recall my session in BKK Poseidon where I took 1 model and another petite syt babe from their fish tank and adjourn to room upstairs that can comfortably accommodate all 3 of us in a private jacuzzi in a room. Really pampered myself in there, sipping wine while the ladies savoured my sausage. After that 1 allowed AJ after I cummed in another.

Not sure whether such MPs still around nowadays though.

Din try any massage Parlour during my biz trip to China though went to ktvs; ventured to 1 MP unguided and after pay admission fee, I forfeited the fees after see the available gals not up to scratch.

Nevertheless had a memorable one in 2009 when I managed to up a ‘face’ model freelancing in Beijing. How I know cos she showed me a few commercials she appeared. Syt babe who came to my 5* hotel room and stayed overnight. She especially enjoyed me eating her pussy and bonking her hard and furious numerous times throughout the night. Fuck, sleep, wake up and fuck again. She had such a lovely face and gorgeous body to bonk. Beats any of the FLs I’d tried in S’pore. All in only S$500 which was a steal.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

If you have biz trips in KL or BKK, can also check out their massage parlors, though my forays there during biz trips were more than 10 years ago le.

KL MPs are quite forgettable cos 10 years ago already mostly PRCs to choose from; the popular MY gals are usually prebooked.

The most memorable was the session in BKK for the tarma in hot tub.
Recall my session in BKK Poseidon where I took 1 model and another petite syt babe from their fish tank and adjourn to room upstairs that can comfortably accommodate all 3 of us in a private jacuzzi in a room. Really pampered myself in there, sipping wine while the ladies savoured my sausage. After that 1 allowed AJ after I cummed in another.

Not sure whether such MPs still around nowadays though.

Din try any massage Parlour during my biz trip to China though went to ktvs; ventured to 1 MP unguided and after pay admission fee, I forfeited the fees after see the available gals not up to scratch.

Nevertheless had a memorable one in 2009 when I managed to up a ‘face’ model freelancing in Beijing. How I know cos she showed me a few commercials she appeared. Syt babe who came to my 5* hotel room and stayed overnight. She especially enjoyed me eating her pussy and bonking her hard and furious numerous times throughout the night. Fuck, sleep, wake up and fuck again. She had such a lovely face and gorgeous body to bonk. Beats any of the FLs I’d tried in S’pore. All in only S$500 which was a steal.
Bro, i am speechless. I can only say " nb, kan si nang tok kong " , lol. Its shiok to read your sharing. I will improve fron there as my horizon widened up, hahahaha
Old 07-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i am speechless. I can only say " nb, kan si nang tok kong " , lol. Its shiok to read your sharing. I will improve fron there as my horizon widened up, hahahaha
My experiences only restricted to biz trips/ travels in Asia.
No naughty incidents when I went to other Asian countries eg Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea.

I’m sure other bros will have much more exciting escapades to share.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 07-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light

Poisedon is aplace i used to frequent during bkk trips. The place is quite run-down in my opinion as i have been visiting more than 10yrs till today. Well i still go whenever i go to bkk and will also take 2 gals from the fishtank. Normally i choose 1 and ask her to pick her friend. More fun if they know each other. 2 hr sessions, in a jacuzzi, taking your time. Is one of the best service. Actually i enjoyed the bathing part more than sex! China is more like going on wechat to try your luck. (Which i am not good in using that app)! More will be getting associates there to arrange through their connections. But overnight charges has gone up a lot and prices may go as high as $800-$1k a night. These are normal girls. Not the supermodels or even so called models category
Old 07-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Fei Er 1669 recently.

I find her quite pretty, definitely a slim SYT. Works very hard to please too technique is a bit lacking but enthusiasm is 10/10. Cat bath was very long. Provided AR as well.

Would recommend and RTF.

Speaking of Japan, I've visited soaplands several times in Tokyo. My best bonk ever was at a soapland. Knn, where else to get a cute 20yo girl frenching and riding me in a school swimsuit.

Once you've been to a soapland successfully, the staff will probably recognize you and wont give you trouble. Since we are asian, higher chances also. Speaking basic Jap is a big plus.

A few soaplands welcome foreigners even if they dont speak Jap, so no problems for those.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer View Post
Poisedon is aplace i used to frequent during bkk trips. The place is quite run-down in my opinion as i have been visiting more than 10yrs till today. Well i still go whenever i go to bkk and will also take 2 gals from the fishtank. Normally i choose 1 and ask her to pick her friend. More fun if they know each other. 2 hr sessions, in a jacuzzi, taking your time. Is one of the best service. Actually i enjoyed the bathing part more than sex! China is more like going on wechat to try your luck. (Which i am not good in using that app)! More will be getting associates there to arrange through their connections. But overnight charges has gone up a lot and prices may go as high as $800-$1k a night. These are normal girls. Not the supermodels or even so called models category
Thanks for the update bro!

Sadly I’ve not been able to go back to BKK for fun since 2006.
Family/ biz trips have always missed BKK as destination.

For China, luckily the fun 10 years ago was much cheaper.

😅
Old 07-02-2019, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Visited Fei Er 1669 recently.

I find her quite pretty, definitely a slim SYT. Works very hard to please too technique is a bit lacking but enthusiasm is 10/10. Cat bath was very long. Provided AR as well.

Would recommend and RTF.

Speaking of Japan, I've visited soaplands several times in Tokyo. My best bonk ever was at a soapland. Knn, where else to get a cute 20yo girl frenching and riding me in a school swimsuit.

Once you've been to a soapland successfully, the staff will probably recognize you and wont give you trouble. Since we are asian, higher chances also. Speaking basic Jap is a big plus.

A few soaplands welcome foreigners even if they dont speak Jap, so no problems for those.
Bro,

Thanks for the FR on Fei Er!
What’s her boob size? Guesstimate from her dressing should be A- small B?
Have seen her once and have been lusting for her since; but have been unavailable to date every time I went.

Your experience at soapland in Tokyo sounds great!
I’ve loitered outside the 1st sty entrance to such soaplands in Shinjuku / Shibuya on my own; but never found the courage to enter. Was kind of scared unguided non-Jap-speaking guys like me will become chopped carrot; and as I’d read online comments that they’ll usually offer the unwanted and more mature ladies to non- Japs in soaplands.
😅
Old 07-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Have seen her once and have been lusting for her since; but have been unavailable to date every time I went.

Heard from a few of her housemates that Fei Er and Hui Zi are the hot shots of their house, 1669. Both are slim-bodied WLs, with Fei Er being the taller of them.

Better to call in and ask for next available slot before going there and be disappointed with the waiting time
The aunty seem ok with advance bookings, given that you are a regular of her house and on good terms with her
Old 07-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Bonked YiYi, Hse 2831a, for the 1st time on 3rd day of CNY.

YiYi came into the room in a red seducive short skirt, so eye catching. She is petite, standing at 1.5m, weighing 40 kg, long hair, high ridge nose for her small cute face. She was a pretty lass with nice petite body and with A size boobs. Slightly more petite than Cai Ser.

She took a quick bath.
Hugged and frenched her with tongue tip cross fire.
Cannot tahan liao, started to bonk her in missionary.

The feeling was so shiok. Knn, it was like seducing my neighbour's JC pretty daughter and fucked her in the forest.

Asked her to use lubrication gel but she didnt like it. I felt that my dick had fully occupied her little cunt upon insertion. Her cunt got moist easily and had no issue to absorb my pumping.

Very erotic to bonk a petite pretty girl. Changed a number of positions. Frenched her with minor tongue tip fighting.

Very shiok in doggie for the deep long thrust to her small pussy. Hesitated and didnt try the doggie with both lying as scared to crush her petite frame. Then remembered i need to Lotus as if i missed out something important due to Bro Bird's profound influence. So nice to Lotus her. As if i am the class teacher bonking a sec 4 pretty student. Felt the shiokness of the dark side.

Net thrusted her 47 mins.
Very satisfied 1st bonk during CNY. Good GFE, could endure my long piling. She said her customers usually conquered by her in about 10 mins but i piled her till her legs "neng" and suffered a bit of pain.

Oo, i quickly apologized to her and tipped her. I enjoyed this special sensation of bonking a small frame pretty girl very much.

Asked her to bathe quickly and she overshot 2 mins when stepped out of the room. I slowly took my time to clean up. Greeted OKT Botak Happy New Year and gave a small tip $30.

Shiok bonk. Will RTF in the future when i want to have sex with pretty petite girl of nice body and feel the tightness of a small pussy.

Huat Ah )

Last edited by DPOWER; 08-02-2019 at 12:27 AM.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 8
sytsearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro,

Your experience at soapland in Tokyo sounds great!
I’ve loitered outside the 1st sty entrance to such soaplands in Shinjuku / Shibuya on my own; but never found the courage to enter. Was kind of scared unguided non-Jap-speaking guys like me will become chopped carrot; and as I’d read online comments that they’ll usually offer the unwanted and more mature ladies to non- Japs in soaplands.
😅
Bro, your guesstimate is about right. I went quite early so managed to get her.

I've only been to the soaplands at Yoshiwara. There are online resources with reviews for soapland ladies by foreigners, those can be used to find safer choices.

Darling Harbour is the well known foreigner friendly soapland. Can go check out their site if interested. The various soapland sites have prices listed, and most of them will tack on an additonal foreigner surcharge. The abovementioned resources can be helpful in finding out what the standard surcharge is. Can PM me for more info if needed
Old 08-02-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytsearcher View Post
Bro, your guesstimate is about right. I went quite early so managed to get her.

I've only been to the soaplands at Yoshiwara. There are online resources with reviews for soapland ladies by foreigners, those can be used to find safer choices.

Darling Harbour is the well known foreigner friendly soapland. Can go check out their site if interested. The various soapland sites have prices listed, and most of them will tack on an additonal foreigner surcharge. The abovementioned resources can be helpful in finding out what the standard surcharge is. Can PM me for more info if needed
Wow thanks bro for the info!
Old 08-02-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
Heard from a few of her housemates that Fei Er and Hui Zi are the hot shots of their house, 1669. Both are slim-bodied WLs, with Fei Er being the taller of them.

Better to call in and ask for next available slot before going there and be disappointed with the waiting time
The aunty seem ok with advance bookings, given that you are a regular of her house and on good terms with her
Noted thanks bro!
Already noted that she and Huizi are the super busy ones when I was waiting for HZ; basically no break in between.
Tdy her auntie visiting her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1