The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs

[QUOTE=Alejandro88;7283214]Thats a even better name for your daughter, Alegaga something like Lady Gaga! Wah, din knoe your brain something wrong oso can come up with such creative name. :

Haha. Alejandro, you are such a clown.
Take good care of yourself.
Otherwise, who is going to entertain us?
Haha.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Hello Mad China man #2, if you are not here to genuinely contribute, please get loss!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Haha. Alejandro, you are such a clown.
Take good care of yourself.
Otherwise, who is going to entertain us?
Haha.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Hello Mad China man #2, if you are not here to genuinely contribute, please get loss!!
Lost! Not loss.

You upset? Oh dear.
I love it.

Take care hoh. We need you.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
OMFG! Another mad china man in action!

Mad China man #2, you should go for a medical check up since you have fucked An ni 1606, ya! Just a gentle reminder from me, your good ol' samaritan! Anyway, I shall not respond to any post from someone who is mentally unsound like you anymore, and this is my last post to you! Wahahaha!!! Remember to go for the appropriate test ya, if not you can onli dream of fucking An Ni in the nether world!

Take very good care of yourself and especially your dick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Lost! Not loss.

You upset? Oh dear.
I love it.

Take care hoh. We need you.

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:10 AM
Samster

Re: OMFG! Another mad china man in action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Mad China man #2, you should go for a medical check up since you have fucked An ni 1606, ya! Just a gentle reminder from me, your good ol' samaritan! Anyway, I shall not respond to any post from someone who is mentally unsound like you anymore, and this is my last post to you! Wahahaha!!! Remember to go for the appropriate test ya, if not you can onli dream of fucking An Ni in the nether world!

Take very good care of yourself and especially your dick!
You won't respond? Nah...you are a such a cb mouth.
You will die of constipation lah.
I really love all your nonsense.
Cheers and sleep well.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Fei Er(16W17)

Fei Er(16W17)...hunan mm 21 yrs old first week wking in GL...fair fresh faced pretty syt wif lovely eyes n long natural eyelashes, to me kinda looks abit like Guan Zilin(rosamund kwan hkie actress)...165cm nice ht n abit big boned, max is rt she was slim for her size when she first came going by her photos but after being here abt 3-4 weeks n only just started working she has put on some wt so abit of baby fats but neither plump nor slim, said she is slimming, but i like her curvy bod anyway...smooth skin, tasty perky C cuppers wif light brown tits soft yet quite firm...natural sparse pussy hair, juicy ass great for doggie...oh yes she has a v small flower tattoo on her left leg...also has 2 tone manicure pedicure nail polish which i like!...v friendly smart mm wif a nice voice, actually sang for me abit as she use to be a singer of sorts!...

Overall sex svc v gd for a newbie...helped me strip then nice gfe hugs wif light kissing n rabba wif great eye contact before heading to the shower...rabba n light kisses in the shower...soothing massage on the bed, catbath wif suction, ar wif rubber which was k but did not like her suction bit...however her bbbj was v gd, gd mix of slurp, suction n even abit of deepthroat wif head turning n again great eye contact...had a great time playing wif her lovely boobs sucking squeezing n fondling n her moans sounded quite natural...abit disappointed tat she did not allow me tonguefu action...

however the fj more than made up for this...natural passionate accommodative n gd stamina...once i got her high she frenched passionately...really enjoyed many positions: wheelbarrow, spooning while turning her head to french n squeeze her great tits, doggie squeezing those juicy ass cheeks then she arched her back n turned her head to french again n squeezing those boobs again, standing doggie wif her pressed agst the mirror seeing those boobs pressed and again turning her head to french n finally asian cowgal wif her bouncing up n down piak piak piak she sometimes holding n squeezing her boobs n me doing the same at times wif great eye contact plus moans...n her pussy is quite tight as well...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddle n more frenching wif great eye contact...

Goes wifout saying tat i had a v enjoyable session wif this Fer Er...think we clicked really well as the session carried on...has stong gfe vibes n abit of kc as well...potential gem...
Old 05-06-2012, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fei Er(16W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Fei Er(16W17)...hunan mm 21 yrs old first week wking in GL...fair fresh faced pretty syt wif lovely eyes n long natural eyelashes, to me kinda looks abit like Guan Zilin(rosamund kwan hkie actress)...165cm nice ht n abit big boned, max is rt she was slim for her size when she first came going by her photos but after being here abt 3-4 weeks n only just started working she has put on some wt so abit of baby fats but neither plump nor slim, said she is slimming, but i like her curvy bod anyway...smooth skin, tasty perky C cuppers wif light brown tits soft yet quite firm...natural sparse pussy hair, juicy ass great for doggie...oh yes she has a v small flower tattoo on her left leg...also has 2 tone manicure pedicure nail polish which i like!...v friendly smart mm wif a nice voice, actually sang for me abit as she use to be a singer of sorts!...

Overall sex svc v gd for a newbie...helped me strip then nice gfe hugs wif light kissing n rabba wif great eye contact before heading to the shower...rabba n light kisses in the shower...soothing massage on the bed, catbath wif suction, ar wif rubber which was k but did not like her suction bit...however her bbbj was v gd, gd mix of slurp, suction n even abit of deepthroat wif head turning n again great eye contact...had a great time playing wif her lovely boobs sucking squeezing n fondling n her moans sounded quite natural...abit disappointed tat she did not allow me tonguefu action...

however the fj more than made up for this...natural passionate accommodative n gd stamina...once i got her high she frenched passionately...really enjoyed many positions: wheelbarrow, spooning while turning her head to french n squeeze her great tits, doggie squeezing those juicy ass cheeks then she arched her back n turned her head to french again n squeezing those boobs again, standing doggie wif her pressed agst the mirror seeing those boobs pressed and again turning her head to french n finally asian cowgal wif her bouncing up n down piak piak piak she sometimes holding n squeezing her boobs n me doing the same at times wif great eye contact plus moans...n her pussy is quite tight as well...ended wif a soothing massage, cuddle n more frenching wif great eye contact...

Goes wifout saying tat i had a v enjoyable session wif this Fer Er...think we clicked really well as the session carried on...has stong gfe vibes n abit of kc as well...potential gem...
tomoro going to check her out! thanks for the FR!! sibei steam liao.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Can suggest any gal who are both busty tall and pretty?
Old 07-06-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Fatal combination !
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 07-06-2012, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Fatal combination !
Indeed, but still need recommends to try
Old 08-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 23
GiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to beholdGiftonJS is a splendid one to behold

Guys, sorry wonder if anyone can recommend a gal with D cups and decent service. Someone like Lan Xing? The last gal i tried is Diao Chan a while ago
Old 08-06-2012, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Guys, sorry wonder if anyone can recommend a gal with D cups and decent service. Someone like Lan Xing? The last gal i tried is Diao Chan a while ago
Not sure if C+ or D- cup BUT 1654A MILF Xiao Feng gives excellent service and a truly awesome BBBJ
Old 08-06-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Think he meant xiao feng. I go with mimi cause she quite naughty in both from 1654a

Sori i don't frequent other house so can't say about other wl. Though i was a fan of diao chan before

I M Possible
Old 09-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
lulu from yitiaolong..
Old 09-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
lulu from yitiaolong..
Ya, but she not that tall de!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1