The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by papercutz View Post
Keep asking me where was "my friend"...and no, she didn't mean Futaba.

Nice to have the Chairman back. CNY what also expensive.
If only those popiah keep asking about me.....sighhh..

Hey chairman I'll be back in 2nd March.
Old 06-02-2014, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Only Ah Fang and Ye Hua for you leh.

Maria has a pretty face, decent height and has big boobs. Satisfy all your criteria no? Oh BTW, Merry misses you. hhahahahahhahahahahah. Keep asking me where was "my friend"...and no, she didn't mean Futaba.

Nice to have the Chairman back. CNY what also expensive.
Yaloh...kena KC by Ah Fang and Ye Hua

Comparatively, Maria's body is just like Ye Hua, but her face looks like Filipino (and even Highlander Vietcongs) ...turns me off leh...

Can tell that Merry to forget about me, no sperm donation from me.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 06-02-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post

Malay proverb: "Jerat lupakan pelandok, tetapi pelantok tak lupakan jerat"

When an animal had been caught in the snare, the animal will remember what had snared it...but the snare being doing its job, will not remember which animal it had snared before and even how many it had captured.

Only those who got away, the snare will remember to try snaring it again.

Don't expect those Vietcongs to remember you unless you are very special (maybe handsome like Papercutz) ......I am the animal that Merry had not been able to snare
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-02-2014, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Met Hong Li tonight..she smiled at me ...that should confirm that she is Hong Li not the Hong Li look-alike, but Taikor had shifted attention to Vietcongs, too bad for her
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 06-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Met Hong Li tonight..she smiled at me ...that should confirm that she is Hong Li not the Hong Li look-alike, but Taikor had shifted attention to Vietcongs, too bad for her
Omg....
Sure she will come attack me when I'm there.
Need to prepare more back ups.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

hahaha. we'd find out in less than 2 months wont we.

So hows the crowd at ACE?

Odd to see Pom back at ACE at night. Thought he has sworn off going at night....or is he fishing for new fish since both Ye Hua and Ah Fang is not around.
Old 06-02-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Malay proverb: "Jerat lupakan pelandok, tetapi pelantok tak lupakan jerat"

When an animal had been caught in the snare, the animal will remember what had snared it...but the snare being doing its job, will not remember which animal it had snared before and even how many it had captured.

Only those who got away, the snare will remember to try snaring it again.

Don't expect those Vietcongs to remember you unless you are very special (maybe handsome like Papercutz) ......I am the animal that Merry had not been able to snare
Or the really skillful like bro Futaba, will be the snare.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Odd to see Pom back at ACE at night. Thought he has sworn off going at night....or is he fishing for new fish since both Ye Hua and Ah Fang is not around.
3 more weeks til return of the king.. of ACE

haha was surprise PRT become night hawk also...
but he waiting his favourite prey before hunting in the day time again...
Ye Hua still active at nights... too bad couldn't wait for ORT last night...
left an hour b4 he arrive I think...

had a disappointing experience cuz first time in a long while kena rush by Popiah.... but no biggie since wanted release tension... hehe...
probably show up again tmr night after work...
hopefully less busy than it has been all week...
lot more old uncles and small kids so far...
Old 07-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Me chairman,Nooooo!

Quote:
Hong Li cum back?,,Matilah Futaba, now have to choose between Sweet Rice and Hong Li...kakaka

Quote:

Wah..Pom go for blur blur sotong ar?
Want to piak piak before Ye Hua go back for good ar?
Thought she on 1 year English Studies,
you lah Pom..always to piak piak, no teach her englishsee.

No more Mandarin, now make love must talk in Englishsee.

Now say in english, my little brother polishing your cave interior.
while making out with her.

saas<----Next!
Old 07-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bai Mulan

Thanks to the kingfucker who gave me the ctc of Bai Mulan.
I called her to fix appointment at 4pm. Got there at 3:30 pm becoz of light traffic. Call her from lobby. Received sms in Mandarin. Showed sms to one of the lau apek in K** W** Cafe what it meant as I cannot read Mandarin? He said I cannot go up yet as got customer. Ended with "Very very sorry."

At 4 pm, I called again and she gave me her apt number. I entered and my first question was "How much?" RM80, she said. My second question, "Can I let go water in your mouth?" (Dunno how to say CIM but same meaning). She understood and said yes! She took me to her room, took off clothes and took me for a shower. I asked her to clean her pussy and ass and nipple.

Started off with FJ. Wow, she did the 90 degree leg splits for me to bonk her. Then she buay tahan, pulled the pillow under her butt so that I can thrust deeper! While piak! piak! piak! I sucked her nipples at the same time. Not much groaning from her. Then I stopped and told her to BBBJ. She gave me fire and ice. Then took my balls in her mouth. Followed by AR for a short while. Then back to normal BBBJ. "Deeper!" I asked. She obliged. After a while, I asked "Faster, make me cum!" Her head bobbed up and down faster! Finally, volcano eruption in her mouth! Took me to shower and wash my dickie.

Face: 5.5/10 (Claim to be 28 but I suspect she's early 30's)
Boobs: Slightly dangling but big
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (I enjoyed her leg splits very much!). Pussy normal tight.
GFE: 7/10 (If I can speak better Mandarin, might have been better rapport)
DATY: Her pussy is hairy, dare not try. Got tattoo also on stomach.
Damage RM80.00

After dressing, she asked me something I could not understand. "Wor pu dong." I said. She simplified her question. "Are you happy?" Yes, I said. I think what she asked earlier was "Are u satisfied with my service."

Overall, no rush but I didn't want to prolong my stay for too long just in case MIB come to extort ang pow. WIR? Maybe ye, maybe no as her face is not my taste as I want to try Ah Fang, whose ctc was given to me by the good doctor.

Anyone got pix of Ah Fang? Old doctor, you got ah?
Old 07-02-2014, 07:44 PM
Samster

Re: Bai Mulan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Maybe ye, maybe no as her face is not my taste as I want to try Ah Fang, whose ctc was given to me by the good doctor.

Anyone got pix of Ah Fang? Old doctor, you got ah?
Wah doctor gave u ah fang's contact ar....we sit so long also he didn't even give me woh....
Old 07-02-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm not from KL and I'm English educated but can speak Mandarin I had called Bai Mu Dan but can't understand where is her location can someone PM me her location. I'm going to KL tomorrow. I had PM kungfufucker but no reply from him. Thanks
Old 07-02-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8888888 View Post
I'm not from KL and I'm English educated but can speak Mandarin I had called Bai Mu Dan but can't understand where is her location can someone PM me her location. I'm going to KL tomorrow. I had PM kungfufucker but no reply from him. Thanks
That is your problem between you and kungfufucker........we don't speak Mongolian too

Normally those who are outside our circle, we no hew them. We have our own problems to solve i.e. how to satisfy so many girls within such a short life time
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 07-02-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light8888888 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
That is your problem between you and kungfufucker........we don't speak Mongolian too

Normally those who are outside our circle, we no hew them. We have our own problems to solve i.e. how to satisfy so many girls within such a short life time
If u not willing to help just don't talk cock here. I'm just asking for those who willing to help. Understand.
Old 08-02-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8888888 View Post
If u not willing to help just don't talk cock here. I'm just asking for those who willing to help. Understand.
You got angry meh? I have the right to respond as you had opened up the question to everybody, not to those who know where she is ...and you have the right to get angry and annoyed whichever suits you.

If you think I talked cock, then it was "talking cock" loh....we also talk sotong too
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1