The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 14-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sultan_of_fools deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

hi , I new here
I always hang around that pertain area
but never noticed there are spanking services
can you describe how u know this?
did the lady ask you or you ask her
how is the spanking done?
Old 17-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Mark Smith #2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Tried Fiona at Casanova the other day. Asked for her by name and she was surpised when she came in that she did not know me. Told her friend had reco'd her. She asked me if I wanted oil and I told her I wanted spanking services. She left and returned with toold. Tried hard to be dominant, and not too bad at it. Had me on all fours as she inspected me...had me bark...suck her toes etc. Gave me hj and she made me kiss her ass.

Overall, good serrvice, and if she were more attractive would have been quite nice. Price is good ($70 + massage fee).
Old 19-06-2005, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
_listless is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Smith #2
Tried Fiona at Casanova the other day. Asked for her by name and she was surpised when she came in that she did not know me. Told her friend had reco'd her. She asked me if I wanted oil and I told her I wanted spanking services. She left and returned with toold. Tried hard to be dominant, and not too bad at it. Had me on all fours as she inspected me...had me bark...suck her toes etc. Gave me hj and she made me kiss her ass.

Overall, good serrvice, and if she were more attractive would have been quite nice. Price is good ($70 + massage fee).
Fiona is around how old? What tools does she have?

thank You
Old 19-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teckhwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Never knew there are quite a number of people into femdom like me. Had been my fetish for years and didnt dare try the real thing. Have collected alot of materials from the web. Frequent a chinese forum where they post links, videos and stories but in chinese. www.smbd.net. go to the chinese section and to the forums.

Use to frequent a Asian femdom forum and met a fellow singaporean. Even bought Yappoo and kitagawa videos online together with him and he also had real life experiences but alas, i have lost his number...

My fetish is more into office lady boss types, must find somewhere in SG who can roleplay this. But maybe can go casanova give the 2 girls mentioned a try. Can i know where this casanova is located?

Maybe we can have a gathering or somesort to share experiences or outings and recce sessions or something. Would really like to know more bros in SG who has same fetishes.
Old 19-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, Casa is at the concourse, beach road. You can look for either May or Fiona. I also share the same interest as you in office lady type, especially Shenton Way executive lookalike.......
Old 21-06-2005, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 20
sdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant futuresdms has a brilliant future

I was reducted by 2 points. Who did I offend?
Old 21-06-2005, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jss10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just got back fm Bkk .. had a horrible experience in Chateaujade ... if any of the bros are heading to bkk for an experience .. will recommend that u stay away fm Chateu.. !!
Old 21-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jss10
Just got back fm Bkk .. had a horrible experience in Chateaujade ...
Sorry to hear that bro... what happened? How was it horrible?
Old 21-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jss10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well ... i booked a session b4 leaving for bkk ... had done that b4 with Midori .. and the person who answered the emails was pretty pro .. the language was excellent .. but always signed off as Mistress Wednesday .. in fact .. he even send an email with a checklist of what i expected during the session .. was pretty impressed.

When me met Wednesday at the hotel .. was a total turnoff .. she is definitely not what she looks like on the website ... http://www.chateaujade.com/ .. she had irregular teeth .. and had a body that will turn anyone off .. ... but what to do .. for courtesy sake .. went along lah.

On reaching Chateujade ... saw that the place was pretty run down .. .and there was an old ang moh who seems to be running the show .. no wonder the replies to the emails had such excellent responses!! ... but the way the place looks .. it is definitely a "has been"!!

Met the other Mistress .. Yuey ... the only problem with her ... she does not shave her legs ... alamak .. femdom .. with a gal with hairy legs ... total turn off lah.

Went through the six hour session .. on the whole ... their skills not bad lah .. did go through some unique stuff .. at the end of which the little bro was kind of double its size .. but will not go back .... not for $400 bucks a session ... could have got a better deal else where for that kind of money.
Old 21-06-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jss10
...and there was an old ang moh who seems to be running the show .. no wonder the replies to the emails had such excellent responses!! ...
Yeah, apparently this angmoh running the show has a few screws loose in his head. I have never met him but was told by an angmoh friend who visited the place...

I guess you would have been better off trying out the HK scene.... but well, HK's not exactly cheap... :P
Old 02-07-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
teckhwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11
Bro, Casa is at the concourse, beach road. You can look for either May or Fiona. I also share the same interest as you in office lady type, especially Shenton Way executive lookalike.......
Im into foot/leg/heel and other body part worship. Any bro experience in such activities with Fiona and May before? any role plays? and erm, how you tell them such stuffs? Just tell them like that? thought of going today but read from the Casa thread that May only works on weekdays?
Old 02-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teckhwee
...and erm, how you tell them such stuffs? Just tell them like that? thought of going today but read from the Casa thread that May only works on weekdays?
Both May and Fiona are quite experienced with foot/leg worship stuff, so yes, you can tell them directly what you want. Bear in mind though, both aren't spring chickens so dun be expecting syts.

May works only weekdays until 6pm. So last booking is around 5.15pm.
Old 11-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Mark Smith #2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Options here really are brutal if you are at all interested in role play/domination. May I suggest again to try Shanghai, where life is good.

In terms of asking...of course just ask. Fiona and May already know what to do, but even with new girls worth asking...what's the worse that could happen?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

have anyone bros here try Fetish/Role Play/BDSM with FJ with may of casanova?if yes,can anyone tell me the damage?
thanks to all in advance.
Old 12-08-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah11
...I also share the same interest as you in office lady type, especially Shenton Way executive lookalike.......
Bro Jonah,

Clear your pm please... I can't reply to your pm! :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1