The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-08-2014, 04:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
position deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

is there any PRC foot mistress in spore now?
Old 02-08-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slave.alan View Post
I guess this is the most active BDSM thread so I post here... sorry if it is a wrong thread...

A bit of my situation.... I am lucky that my wife agrees to do little SM in our sex life. Now she likes to slap on my balls and kuku, ride my face with her pussy, and pee on my face.
But... what she knows (I think) is... I enjoy it, she doesn't know it is the humiliation makes me so hard and enjoy it.

Correct my thinking if I am wrong, I think there are two types of subs/slaves.
First type is the one who enjoys the physical effects of BDSM (pain, suffocation, so on so on). Another type is the one who enjoys BDSM mentally (humiliation, so on and so on).
So.. under CBT session, the first type of subs will enjoy it because of the painful feeling, the second type will enjoy the CBT because it makes him helpless... his 'pride' is being played and tortured by a woman.
But.. of course nobody is purely first or second type. For me, my tendency is more to the second type.

Need all bros opinion: should I tell my wife about my humiliation fetish? I really don't want my wife disrespect me... I guess no wife wants to have husband who can be humiliated, laughed at...
Wow I know exactly what you mean here. I had a normal girl who I converted over to a full on domme. She got really in to but she got so in to it that she really wanted more obedience and wanted me to like all the stuff she was going to me. She felt I was being a shitty sub because I didn't seem to actually enjoy the stuff. I tried to make her realize the reason I like it is because I DON'T WANT like it. If I liked doing all that nasty stuff, I wouldn't want to do it any more. That would not be fun and not be a turn on. We have since broken up for other reasons.

Any one actually achieve a crazy domme relationship with a g/f but it turns out not being enough to save the relationship? I really had it made. You guys would be thrilled to have someone like this but still I had to let it go because I know we wouldn't work out long term. I think I will miss and regret and long for her for a long long time. I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that was so willing and happy to become a domme. She took on a life of her own, I wasn't even controlling it. Life is confusing bros.

Alan, you are 100% correct in the two types of subs and I def the 2nd type.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Guys I'm heading to Tokyo next week. Sessions booked with La Sioria (Mistress Nana and Mistress Tohka) and Sweet Devil (trying for Kaoruko and Angelena). I'm gonna try the Alpha-In hotel for the real dungeon vibe.

Any one have any other suggestions? I really thought there would be more of a selection at either place. Are there any other foreign friendly BDSM shops in Tokyo.

I'll be in Shinjuku. What else should I do while I am there ? This is first time to Japan and Japanese mistresses. I've been fantasizing about visiting ever since I saw my first jap femdom videos 15 years ago.

Any tips about Japan? What to do during the day? Bars to meet real girls who want to meet foreigners (I'm american/white if that helps)? Anything at all.

Thanks bros.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserstone View Post
Wow I know exactly what you mean here. I had a normal girl who I converted over to a full on domme. She got really in to but she got so in to it that she really wanted more obedience and wanted me to like all the stuff she was going to me. She felt I was being a shitty sub because I didn't seem to actually enjoy the stuff. I tried to make her realize the reason I like it is because I DON'T WANT like it. If I liked doing all that nasty stuff, I wouldn't want to do it any more. That would not be fun and not be a turn on. We have since broken up for other reasons.

Any one actually achieve a crazy domme relationship with a g/f but it turns out not being enough to save the relationship? I really had it made. You guys would be thrilled to have someone like this but still I had to let it go because I know we wouldn't work out long term. I think I will miss and regret and long for her for a long long time. I don't know if I'll ever meet a girl that was so willing and happy to become a domme. She took on a life of her own, I wasn't even controlling it. Life is confusing bros.

Alan, you are 100% correct in the two types of subs and I def the 2nd type.
I am actually replying to slave.Alan but cannot find his post . I don't think you can categorize into 2 groups . I personally am the first and a third group . For the first I love the pain of suffocation under the Mistress or my neck squeezed between her thighs. For the third group I have a sensual and sexual satisfaction of for example being fed chewed up food spat into my mouth or cleaning her ass which does not involve pain or humiliation for me, only pure pleasure . I have never felt humiliated so 1 and 3 for me .
Old 03-08-2014, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post

However, traditional BDSM should not involve BJ, especially the Mistress / Domme giving the man / slave oral. Bro, this is called prostitution!

B 'n' Y
How about as part of a forced humiliation/forced bi session. Being made to give another man a BJ for Mistress's amusement.

This is something I have been curious before. Made to do something I hate just because Mistress control over me and orders me to.

The usual sessions where Mistress orders me to kiss her feet or arse are very enjoyable but I do it because I want to. maybe a true submission I desire is to do it not because I want to but to obey what she wants regardless of my own
Old 03-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mistress Sayako will be reaching Singapore on Monday. So looking forward to see her . BnY, are you serving her this time round?'She says bringing some new toys. Btw. Her electric dildo is really power. I remember the last trip, she left it in me and the dildo is sending pulse and pulse of strong electric current to my prostate everytime I clinch on it and its like almost going to cum everytime a pulse was send in. This goes on for like 15 mins till I cannot take it and having chills up my spine constantly till I blew all my cums over myself eventually. �� such intense torture and climax. Really look forward.�� if you guys haven't make appointment yet, do it here :
http://www.mistresssayako.com/homeasia.html

I guess the regulars like me should have already make our appointments. For those who want to start with her, I think you can try booking see if got slot. ��.
I have been with her since her second visit. Till now few years already. No regrets.��
Old 03-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Guys I'm heading to Tokyo next week. Sessions booked with La Sioria (Mistress Nana and Mistress Tohka) and Sweet Devil (trying for Kaoruko and Angelena). I'm gonna try the Alpha-In hotel for the real dungeon vibe. 

Any one have any other suggestions? I really thought there would be more of a selection at either place. Are there any other foreign friendly BDSM shops in Tokyo. 

I'll be in Shinjuku. What else should I do while I am there ? 
<snip>

Any tips about Japan? What to do during the day? Bars to meet real girls who want to meet foreigners. <snip>

Thanks bros.
Bro Laserstone, 

I'm envious. Tokyo is always a fun place to visit, all though a bit hot at this time of the year.

Nana-San is a very cool Mistress with an devious mind, I'm sure you will have fun.

Alpha Inn is a cool place, located behind the Russian Embassy in Roppongi.
Just be aware that they have a strict 2 hour "rest" policy, and if late you have to fork up the late checkout fee. However if you want to play for 3-4 hours this late checkout fee apply only once and becomes a good deal. Not so good if your only minutes late though. :-/

The selection comment you made is due to the language barrier, it's been discussed here before. If you learn Japanese everything you try to do in Japan will becomes easier and more opportunities will become available.

As for things to do during daytime, that's normally when I schedule sessions. As for night time activities try visiting a few of the SM bars, this can be a good way to meet mistresses from clubs in a different environment.
I normally recommend 1) Mode et Baroque in Roppongi, because it's big, have a lot of space, have a rotation system so you are likely to talk with a few girls and yet isn't ridiculously expensive. It opens from 7 pm, though it close at midnight. Most fetish/SM bars in Tokyo have this drawback. No need to buy anyone drinks here, it's all included. There is however a nomination fee you can pay of you want to influence who to talk to next. I think this is more honest.
2) Jack Rose near Shimbashi station is another great bar with an reasonable fee structure, and the best bartender and selection of single malts of all the fetish bars. Its Friendly staff includes a few of the mistresses from Ginza Presiz, but also the legendary Natsuki-San working a few shift a week. It opens from 6pm until 1am, but be careful as the last subway trains pass by around 12am. It's very friendly and informal, but gets very crowded. It's primarily an bar so hostess time isn't guaranteed. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.
3) In Shinjuku you have Amarcord which is run by the La-Siora group. It's nice and due to it's licensing able to stay open much later ( opens at 8pm, closes at 4am ) then any other fetish bar I have come across in Tokyo. But the same license means no play so it's more of an discussion venue, but the people are cool. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.

As for meeting real girls, please stay away from the Roppongi area, while the clubs there are full of girls who want to meet 外国人 ( outside country persons ) it's not a good place. Plus quite a few of the girls here will be none Japanese.

While in Shinjuku, please try an excellent sushi place called Hakuta
https://foursquare.com/v/寿&#1...64a5200d973ce3
Or really any Sushi-ya you see will be well worth an visit.

As for BDSM shops, what are you after? The Japanese scene mostly import things. There red candles, asanawa rope and whips are the few exceptions I can think of.
Of these the whips are better sourced from one of the manufacturers, the rope from an hardware store. As for the candles though it might be a good place.
The more famous BDSM store in Tokyo is C'est Bien, in Roppongi. There are a few online stores but nothing like Mr S in San Francisco.

Enjoy your life changing experience. 頑張って ( Ganbatte: a friendly way to tell your mistress your ready for the session to start )

HD. 

Last edited by HoundDo9; 04-08-2014 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Activated links and cleaned up text.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

WOW! Thanks for such a detailed reply. I really appreciate it. I'm more excited now. Here are my reponses:

Quote:
Nana-San is a very cool Mistress with an devious mind, I'm sure you will have fun.
I actually switched to Tokha and Shinobu. Hope it will be fun, cruel, but survivable. Those femdom videos really messed me up, so brutal, so hot!

Quote:
I normally recommend 1) Mode et Baroque in Roppongi, because it's big, have a lot of space, have a rotation system so you are likely to talk with a few girls and yet isn't ridiculously expensive. It opens from 7 pm, though it close at midnight. Most fetish/SM bars in Tokyo have this drawback. No need to buy anyone drinks here, it's all included. There is however a nomination fee you can pay of you want to influence who to talk to next. I think this is more honest.
How much are my drinks? Do I have to keep buying myself drinks to stay there? or is it included like KTV? How long can I stay there?

Are they Japanese ?

Quote:
2) Jack Rose near Shimbashi station is another great bar with an reasonable fee structure, and the best bartender and selection of single malts of all the fetish bars. Its Friendly staff includes a few of the mistresses from Ginza Presiz, but also the legendary Natsuki-San working a few shift a week. It opens from 6pm until 1am, but be careful as the last subway trains pass by around 12am. It's very friendly and informal, but gets very crowded. It's primarily an bar so hostess time isn't guaranteed. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.
Any idea on costs here too?

Quote:
3) In Shinjuku you have Amarcord which is run by the La-Siora group. It's nice and due to it's licensing able to stay open much later ( opens at 8pm, closes at 4am ) then any other fetish bar I have come across in Tokyo. But the same license means no play so it's more of an discussion venue, but the people are cool. Expect to be hassled to buy the lady your talking to an drink ever so often.
Costs? Do the lady drinks cost more?

Quote:
As for meeting real girls, please stay away from the Roppongi area, while the clubs there are full of girls who want to meet 外国人 ( outside country persons ) it's not a good place. Plus quite a few of the girls here will be none Japanese.
Why would you say it's not a good place? Is it dangerous?

Quote:
While in Shinjuku, please try an excellent sushi place called Hakuta
https://foursquare.com/v/寿し割烹-はく田/4b...64a5200d973ce3
Or really any Sushi-ya you see will be well worth an visit.
I'm not really in to sushi, really like chicken, any other recomendations?
Quote:
As for BDSM shops, what are you after?
Actually I meant other clubs to have a session at that take foreigners.

Quote:
Enjoy your life changing experience. 頑張って ( Ganbatte: a friendly way to tell your mistress your ready for the session to start )
Thanks so much! I wonder if it will change my life.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I actually switched to Tokha and Shinobu. Hope it will be fun, cruel, but survivable. Those femdom videos really messed me up, so brutal, so hot!
Please make sure you fill out your registration card describing what you are looking for. Avoid any sublime hints, be blunt as hints translates extremely poorly. List what you hope to achive, but respect the Mistresses might have personal favorites.
If your up for the challenge, and I think you might be, then please try to see Ruiko-san(La Siora: Her moto is #マゾやっつける ( I beat Masochists ), she only works Saturday's at the moment, and often books out quickly, but ... Let's just say have special talents. 

Quote:
How much are my drinks? Do I have to keep buying myself drinks to stay there? or is it included like KTV? How long can I stay there? 
Mode de Baroque have an hourly cover charge, starting at 8000円 and that includes free drinks, but alcoholic beverages like wine or champagne is 1000円 extra. You can buy bottles which they store for you too.
After 3 hours this tops out at 25,000円 for the entire evening, see there systems page for all details. http://www.baroque.to/system.html

Quote:
Are they Japanese ? 
yes, almost all girls in the SM/fetish bars are Japanese. The places I listed normally have someone on site that speaks English.  

Quote:
Any idea on costs here too?
Jack Rose cover charge is 10,000円 for the entire night. Drinks cost 3000円 for you and 2000円 for a lady, water and soft drinks are 1000円
http://jackrose396.com/system.html
http://jackrose396.com/MENU/drink.html

Quote:
Costs? Do the lady drinks cost more? 
No half price compared to male rate 2000円 so 1000円. But bottles can be a lot more. Thing might have changed though so since your new they will explain it on your first visit.
http://amarcord.jp/jp/amarcord.html

Quote:
Why would you say it's not a good place? Is it dangerous? 
Japan is a very safe place, actually most of the world is safe compared to the US. Japanese people are honest and criminality is low.
But Roppongi is an exception where a lot of the business is about getting foreigners drunk and have them sign ridiculous cc bills. These charges can often come from things like the woman poring the drink from the bottle costing ridiculous amounts of money. Not understanding all signs don't mean you don't have to pay, and the police don't speak any English so guess who they are going to believe... Just avoid any bouncers who want to give you a unique offer at there club if you visiting Mode et Baroque.

Quote:
I'm not really in to sushi, really like chicken, any other recomendations? 
Really any yakitori restaurant will be a good place for you.

Quote:
Actually I meant other clubs to have a session at that take foreigners.
it's been covered here before. Many do, thought you need some Japanese and determination to explore. Some mistresses speak english while the reception that book them don't. If English is listed for a lady that's a sign, but you might still need somebody to help you book it. Email often works best if English isn't available on the phone. On the fun note, both SD and LS used to be one company. You will see the registration forms are almost identical. It's there secret weapon to understand the requests and tailor the sessions. Here are a few more options
http://prezis.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.clubmyrrh.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.club-maniac.com/

Quote:
Thanks so much! I wonder if it will change my life.
I'm sure of it, Japan is very seductive to hentai people.
With just a little bit of effort from you learning some Japanese you will see people go the extra mile to ehmm give you what you need ;-)

Learn this by heart before you session and you will impress all mistresses you see

Hon = "think honestly, but stop after hon."
Ji-tsu = "think ju-jitsu" these two together means today
No = "like black eye peas, no no no no don't phunk with my heart, short sound"
Go = "going" but only say go
Cho = "chore" but only say cho
kyo = "Kyoto" I think you see the pattern now
Yo ...
Ro ...
Shi
Ku
One
Gai
Shi 
Ma-s

Hon-ji-tsu-no = today's
Go-cho-kyo = training/animal breaking
Yo-ro-shi-ku 
On-e-gai-shi-ma-s = please be kind to me.

You can practice all of these with anyone in Japan to get the pronunciations right, except the gochokyo part

Oh and ga-n-ba- te = do your best, so perhaps use with care as this is a bit like a red blanket with bulls.

Good luck, and have fun! Ganbatte!

HD.

Last edited by HoundDo9; 04-08-2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: Clearifications.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
Please make sure you fill out your registration card describing what you are looking for. Avoid any sublime hints, be blunt as hints translates extremely poorly. List what you hope to achive, but respect the Mistresses might have personal favorites.
If your up for the challenge, and I think you might be, then please try to see Ruiko-san(La Siora: Her moto is #マゾやっつける ( I beat Masochists ), she only works Saturday's at the moment, and often books out quickly, but ... Let's just say have special talents. 

Mode de Baroque have an hourly cover charge, starting at 8000円 and that includes free drinks, but alcoholic beverages like wine or champagne is 1000円 extra. You can buy bottles which they store for you too.
After 3 hours this tops out at 25,000円 for the entire evening, see there systems page for all details. http://www.baroque.to/system.html

Thanks.

yes, almost all girls in the SM/fetish bars are Japanese. The places I listed normally have someone on site that speaks English.  

Jack Rose cover charge is 10,000円 for the entire night. Drinks cost 3000円 for you and 2000円 for a lady, water and soft drinks are 1000円
http://jackrose396.com/system.html
http://jackrose396.com/MENU/drink.html

No half price compared to male rate 2000円 so 1000円. But bottles can be a lot more. Thing might have changed though so since your new they will explain it on your first visit.
http://amarcord.jp/jp/amarcord.html

Japan is a very safe place, actually most of the world is safe compared to the US. Japanese people are honest and criminality is low.
But Roppongi is an exception where a lot of the business is about getting foreigners drunk and have them sign ridiculous cc bills. These charges can often come from things like the woman poring the drink from the bottle costing ridiculous amounts of money. Not understanding all signs don't mean you don't have to pay, and the police don't speak any English so guess who they are going to believe... Just avoid any bouncers who want to give you a unique offer at there club if you visiting Mode et Baroque.

Really any yakitori restaurant will be a good place for you.

it's been covered here before. Many do, thought you need some Japanese and determination to explore. Some mistresses speak english while the reception that book them don't. If English is listed for a lady that's a sign, but you might still need somebody to help you book it. Email often works best if English isn't available on the phone. On the fun note, both SD and LS used to be one company. You will see the registration forms are almost identical. It's there secret weapon to understand the requests and tailor the sessions. Here are a few more options
http://prezis.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.clubmyrrh.jp/ several English speakers.
http://www.club-maniac.com/

I'm sure of it, Japan is very seductive to hentai people.
With just a little bit of effort from you learning some Japanese you will see people go the extra mile to ehmm give you what you need ;-)

Learn this by heart before you session and you will impress all mistresses you see

Hon = "think honestly, but stop after hon."
Ji-tsu = "think ju-jitsu" these two together means today
No = "like black eye peas, no no no no don't phunk with my heart, short sound"
Go = "going" but only say go
Cho = "chore" but only say cho
kyo = "Kyoto" I think you see the pattern now
Yo ...
Ro ...
Shi
Ku
One
Gai
Shi 
Ma-s

Hon-ji-tsu-no = today's
Go-cho-kyo = training/animal breaking
Yo-ro-shi-ku 
On-e-gai-shi-ma-s = please be kind to me.

You can practice all of these with anyone in Japan to get the pronunciations right, except the gochokyo part

Oh and ga-n-ba- te = do your best, so perhaps use with care as this is a bit like a red blanket with bulls.

Good luck, and have fun! Ganbatte!

HD.
Thanks! Looks like the other sites don't have English listed at all. I really want to see "Holy" http://www.love-vixen.com/girls/002/02.jpg?t=1407125589 but the email address is full. Oh well, when I get back I will be studying. I'm only 4 hours away from Japan so return trips will not be hard. Learning to speak is one thing, but jeez how quickly would I ever be able to learn how to read these websites? haha

I need to find a wingman.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks! Looks like the other sites don't have English listed at all. I really want to see "Holy" http://www.love-vixen.com/girls/002/02.jpg?t=1407125589 but the email address is full. Oh well, when I get back I will be studying. I'm only 4 hours away from Japan so return trips will not be hard. Learning to speak is one thing, but jeez how quickly would I ever be able to learn how to read these websites? haha

I need to find a wingman.
Hijiri-san ( 聖 ) is cute, (noun: highly virtuous monk)
I think I've seen one of her videos, I have to check. Reading Japanese is easy, understanding Japanese though is another matter. If your only 4 hours away then you probably can learn some kanji where your located.

HD.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
Hijiri-san ( 聖 ) is cute, (noun: highly virtuous monk)
I think I've seen one of her videos, I have to check. Reading Japanese is easy, understanding Japanese though is another matter. If your only 4 hours away then you probably can learn some kanji where your located.

HD.
One more thing. So the registration form does it list everything and I just check which ones I'm interested in English and Japanese?
Old 04-08-2014, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I wanted to be blindfold, tied hand, and get torture by two Mistress.
Like kick without telling, slap without getting it ready, pleasure by one Mistress gagged and without having notice, kick and slap. I am sure that the feeling of fear will be so amazing.
Old 04-08-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
I wanted to be blindfold, tied hand, and get torture by two Mistress.
Like kick without telling, slap without getting it ready, pleasure by one Mistress gagged and without having notice, kick and slap. I am sure that the feeling of fear will be so amazing.
Yeah man, it's the fear that makes it all amazing.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
One more thing. So the registration form does it list everything and I just check which ones I'm interested in English and Japanese?
There are two forms, English and 日本語, you tick the boxes and they will figure out which the boxes are via there non-English version. Unless the person you are seeing knows written English well any written instructions can be miss-understood.

This is why hints or being subtle easily gets missed. Just be honest, and it's likely that they will have more fun and you will get what you need.

If you have any specific details for the session, and the lady your meeting haven't listed English as an high proficency, then the receptionist is your mediator. Now don't get me wrong it works a charm, but the nuances can be little blurred.

I fondly remember a session a few years back where the mistress who spoke very little english said "little more intensity?"
I nodded as I was gagged laying on the floor with my arms tied behind my back.
She left the room, returned with a towel, wrapped it around my ankles. Fetched a asanawa bundle, wrapped it tightly over the towel and lowered a block from the ceiling. Hocked my ankles in the block and hoisted me into the air upside down.
Next she grabs her snake whip and starts rapid fire perfect hits on my nipples. I'm making lots of noise again and while trying to process the situation I remember thinking "This is a little more intensity?".
They do love there snake whip, and practice makes perfect, so they practice a lot.

After all it's Japanese culture at its best!

HD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1