The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Beware of Fortune Centre level 3 shop. My money was stolen there.

Went to this level 3 massage centre.

Saw a sweet small size syt (sweet looking with one tiny mole) masseuse vietnam who speaks mandarin.

Went in opt for 1 hr $50. She led me to a small room where the shower room (cubicle) was shared with the another room.

The masseuse told me to straight bath so i took off my clothes and placed on the floor. I put my wallet and handphone below my clothes. I realised that the masseuse was standing there inside the room while I was bathing.

After that as per normal massage began and she massage. 20 mins GQ popped. She offer HJ $100. Wtf. I say why so expensive. Then I ask FJ how much. She say $150. I nego down to $130
She say ok.

Then we proceed to fark. After done, I go bathe and come out back.
Then she sit there waiting for me to pass her money. When i opened my wallet, I saw my 2 $50 notes went missing. I was farking shock. I swear to God I did prepare $150 cash in my wallet. In which $50 I have pass to her earlier for entrance just now. Means suppose to have $100 left in my wallet (and including balance cash in my wallet). I dunno whether she stole my money when I was bathing first time when I came, or bathing second time after farking.

I refuse to pay her money and ask her to call her boss. Her boss is a old viet. She came and we talked. I explain to her everything and even show her that I draw $150 at bugis mrt atm. I show the transaction in my hp. Then she ask me how much I have left. I told her it doesnt matter. There is no way I am gonna pay. Knn. Cash kenna steal alrd still want me pay with my remaining money in my wallet? Fark off pls.

She told me there is no evidence to proof that her masseuse stole. She even told me to bring that masseuse to police station to make police report. She like not scared sia. She even show her Pink IC and said that she and her masseuse is a PR. Wtf?? I was quarelling with her and ask her to own up but she didnt admit. Nb. After I counted the amount in my wallet, I realised that she stole $112. Yes. Including one farking $2. Ccb.

I told the lady boss why she steal. The lady boss then promised me it wont happen again and said that she will terminate the masseuse contract and she wont work there anymore. Farking bullshite. Then while I was arguing with the ladyboss, I saw the masseuse like packing up and preparing to leave. Ccb.

Saw her walkover to another shop. While we are arguing, the other massage ladies at the other shops were like staring at us. Nnb why must steal money one. But nvm lah. She stole $112. Initial price agreed was $130.

Dun want any other bros here to get cheated as well. Before I left, feeling pissed off, I told the lady boss, next time the gal must stand outside while customer is bathing and she take note of that.

Masseuse profile. Claim to be 22. Syt viet mandarin speaking. Sweet looking short size and small got one mole on her face. Ladyboss told me she just start work few days back.

Fark off from that building feeling pissed off. Guys just be careful. Wondering if I should reveal the shop directory here. Its a purple signboad. Those who interested can PM me. If there is an overwhelming response, I will post here openly the shop unit.

Last edited by 3someking; 22-11-2015 at 08:15 PM.
Old 22-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Beware of Fortune Centre level 3 shop. My money was stolen there.

they tot sporean stupid,
Just leave the money go take shower, , n they
Steal,
Still say sori ,its wont happen again.
That mean the boss also suspect something.
Purple signboard, we take note.
Old 23-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Take photo and post here if not. Walk past just say where the thieve!!!
Old 23-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
astorboi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi all guy!3 some king!funny in this story!can we belive u!that lady boss so good!im thinking funny!why the Việt g do that!>100$ not big $$!pls pls don't mack our mod!them not stupid to do that!for me some thing hang on that!pls don't play play loh!guy we are forgive them!hard working!im believe very funny!
Old 23-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster (M)

We are all guy!keep Q and be hero!not like 3somking!
Old 23-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

Not even that some u hang rourt and do funny!we all enj and happed!pls don't mack my mod!av come how we sand!pls guy 3somking!that girl no good till got alost for u!pls ifrom me I'm intro u the best!pls pls for give them!
Old 23-11-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster (M)

All guy believe 3someking!noooooooo!huum
Old 23-11-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Wtf u talking ? Your last few posting I make no sense of it astroboi
Old 23-11-2015, 05:57 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Fail English big time....

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-11-2015, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15954 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0ntblanc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Fail English big time....
I couldn't comprehend either. TS, thanks for the tip.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the warning TS.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6082 / Power: 13
HornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond reputeHornyKingKong has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 3someking,
sorry to hear abt yr unfortunate incident.
in any case, FC is A Chop Carrot place.
already avoided long ago.
Old 23-11-2015, 07:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

thk ts for warning shot.
Old 23-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Beware of Fortune Centre level 3 shop. My money was stolen there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyKingKong View Post
Bro 3someking,
sorry to hear abt yr unfortunate incident.
in any case, FC is A Chop Carrot place.
already avoided long ago.
FC major girls are older version of Adelphi.

Massage almost non existence.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 23-11-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 14
Ken79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud ofKen79 has much to be proud of

I guess it's either the boss or one of their friends help them post
See the way viet is written I know liao

Crystal (SG)
Michelle (Msian)
Diao Chan (F Cup Papayas)
Yang Zi aka Dream (HN Babes)
Kiko (F Cuppers)

Past Gems
Yuri (Korean lookalike)
Xue Er (雪儿贵妇)
Trista (Enigma)
May (Secretary)