The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light
Katong Shopping Centre

Greetings bros,

Has anyone here tried any of the MPs in KSC? I walked through the basement just now and 2 ladies from 2 different MPs called out to me.

The one next to Golden Cafe (the new food court) has probably the prettiest face. China girl. Quoted me $40 for one hour of massage.

When I asked her if there are any specials, she simply said "you try first then you decide". I was in a hurry so I left saying I'll consider.

If any bros here have tried KSC please advise. Much appreciated.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katong Shopping Centre

I tried the TCM basement facing the main road and next to the Mama shop
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1