The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
crashalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wierd practice of a real life couple ....

Hiya,

Just thought I share what I found out recently from a friend of mine. She's married to a rich fello; already about 10 years. One day we talked cos' she was troubled and finally she revealed that her hubby asked her for 3-some, and tried to downplay the abnormal nature of the request.

Asked a few mates of mine and all of them said that if they were to even tell their Co that they entertain that thought then balls sure kena rip off one.

So what do you guys think? She is actually thinking of agreeing (against her wish)!
Old 11-01-2010, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 22
HayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to allHayHot is a name known to all
Re: Wierd practice of a real life couple ....

FFM or MMF ?
Old 11-01-2010, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

If she's agreeing against her will, then she isn't really agreeing but is forced into it, albeit softly. It's impt that she is comfortable. Since she is clearly not comfortable, I think she should not go ahead. She might regret it and it till introduce tension and friction into their marriage.

Whether its MMF or FFM is irrelavant. If its MMF, then she will have to be fucked by another man, which she probably will have strong objections to. If its FFM, then she has to watch her husband fuck another woman. I doubt she will like it.

The bottom line is that she does not sound like the sexually liberal type, so either way she'll probably be very uncomfortable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashalot View Post
Hiya,

Just thought I share what I found out recently from a friend of mine. She's married to a rich fello; already about 10 years. One day we talked cos' she was troubled and finally she revealed that her hubby asked her for 3-some, and tried to downplay the abnormal nature of the request.

Asked a few mates of mine and all of them said that if they were to even tell their Co that they entertain that thought then balls sure kena rip off one.

So what do you guys think? She is actually thinking of agreeing (against her wish)!
Old 11-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hiya,

I doubt the hubby is faithful to begin with, and with such fantasies, it is possible that he is having orgies outside. Afterall, it is your friend's own decision what is the next step to take. If she want to stay on as a tai tai, she just keep quiet. Or she can strike out on her own, he just leave him.

If she is smart, she should get a PI to trail her hubby and get a divorce, since he is rich. She can get a huge sum too.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Samster

Guys, it's MFF that the husband wants la. Anyway, my cheeky response to her was to say "Ok, but the guy I choose".... kekeke

Yes, the husband has been caught before with China chick. But my friend finds it hard to go divorce cos' of the young kids and because all these while she has been taking money and is a housewife.

I think that the husband is using the money as weapon, and it is hard for her to break the cycle.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guys, it's MFF that the husband wants la. Anyway, my cheeky response to her was to say "Ok, but the guy I choose".... kekeke

Yes, the husband has been caught before with China chick. But my friend finds it hard to go divorce cos' of the young kids and because all these while she has been taking money and is a housewife.

I think that the husband is using the money as weapon, and it is hard for her to break the cycle.
So husband is moving on from bedding wife and mistress separately to bedding both simultaneously? I always feel that a 3-some (MFF) is a prelude to (MMF) then to exchanging spouses (MMFF). Once she agree to group sex (MFF is normally the easiest format to start), she will find it harder to reject him when he suggests MMF or MMFF in future.

Given that your friend is a housewife, with kids and taking money from hubby, she can get a lot of benefits from a divorce. So if she doesn't wish to participate in pervertic sex acts, divorce may be an option. Money is a weapon here but you got something wrong. It's her weapon against her husband, not his weapon against her. Brothers who have been divorced will agree with me that this lady can get a lot of alimony plus assets in a divorce.
Old 11-01-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
MILFguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

She can easily divorce him on grounds of infidelity and most probably will win custody of the children + a big alimony since he is rich.

I find it hard to believe she is so naive to be controlled by him in today's modern society. I am sorry to say but she is most probably fucking someone else behind his back as well and the current arrangement suits her fine. No offense to her.
Old 12-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Samster

Well, she is soft type, say most times want to be nice to him but he would use money as weapon. I can imagine that someone who is out of the workforce for 10 years or more will be intimidated by prospect of single-handedly having to bring up kids without money (to her mind).

She is standing firm on the MFF thing, but he exerts pressure and persuasion whenever he can.
Old 12-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I tried 3p game with my wife (MFF) last month and she enjoy very much.
after that our sex life really improve alots...
Old 13-01-2010, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Angelsonline is Cool - loads of Potential

Your friend should seriously consider a divorce. Her husband has cheated on her and now wants MFF? What if he wants her to sleep with other men as well while he starts bringing women home for sex or group sex?

I am sure your friend is not going to be able to take all that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1