The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ah Keong is Cool - loads of Potential
My Friend is at it AGAIN...His story

Remember somewhere last year I wrote a thread asking for some guys advise on the issue "if your best friend has a third party and his wife is also a close friend, do you cover for him?"

Well, this story has come to a conclusion. What happen is that as my friend, lets call him Peter, has come to his senses of leaving the girl (which happened to be his wife no 1 best friend) but decided to be sweet in sending her flower on valentine day. The girl feeling sweet decided to send an sms to him in thanking him and again they sort of flirt over the phone.

The wife, lets call her Susan, somehow pick up his handphone while my friend goes toilet and looks through his sms and found out the while thing. She called her second best friend, which now is promoted to no 1, and seek advise. Finally after one night of stuggle, the next morning she call the best friend up and seek wats going on. Finally thru some drilling, the best friend admitted. Susan rang up Peter and have a show down at home.

To cut the story short, the girl is fall out of grace, the no 2 best friend is now promoted to no 1 best friend and lets call her Mindy. Susan forgave Peter and ask him never to contact the girl again. I was also almost fall out from their grace.

But hor...now, Peter just told me Mindy and him have kiss and petting before and close to having sex. I asked him a question..."What's wrong with you? Why you like to get into complicated relationship with your wife best friends?"

Do you guys do that or am I the odd one out?

Anyway, if you guys show some support like replying to my thread, I would like to put his sexual experiences down to share as his experiences are far more interesting....as you can see.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
JokerTan2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Friend is at it AGAIN...His story

Is this the thread? http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=59886
Old 03-10-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

bro.don't know is it ur friend 'heng' or his wife 'suay'.....But if i were u i will never intro my wife or gf to him....he seen to hav ladies charm.
Old 03-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Samster

Yo Bro Jokertan2, thats the thread I'm refering to. Thks for digging it out.

To Bro Soundworks, he is a lady charmer.

In a group go pub sian waitresses together, all waitresses swarm to him.
Go disco, he always have the first and good catch.
Normal friends go out, all ladies like chat with him and full of praise for him.
Go GL together, his girl always smiling and hold his hand come out.
He really can charm a bird down from a tree.
Old 10-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Samster

Re: My Friend is at it AGAIN...His many stories

Anyway I start off with one of his story.

It happened about 8 years ago when he is in his early twenties. Then it was the time of cheonging disco. Peter (my friend) then has a cheong buddy which is his ex-colleague. The two of them like gums, every night will never failed to explore Mohammad Sultan's discos, fav of course is Mdm Wong. Even if they went by themselves with no girls, Peter will never failed to dance around a girl and slowly attacked her by closing in with his graceful dance steps and movement. SOme girls will move off, some girls will stayed and soon, a dirty dancing will start.

One nite, Peter's cheong buddy, Alex, brought along his girlfriend and her friend Kelly. Kelly was 4 years older than Peter, not say exremely beautiful but seeable but had no doubt a nice figure. That nite the four of them will drinking and dancing whole nite long. It was no secret that Kelly has a liking for Peter as Kelly kept dancing round Peter and allowing him to dirty dance with her. Peter's hands were all over her, top and bottom were filled with Peter's fingerprint. Somehow it was no surprise that they kiss in the disco.

Soon the night end and they had to depart. Kelly and Peter exchanged number and soon all left for their home.

The very next day, Peter's handphone rang. It was Kelly.....
Old 10-10-2007, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Keong View Post
Yo Bro Jokertan2, thats the thread I'm refering to. Thks for digging it out.

To Bro Soundworks, he is a lady charmer.

Normal friends go out, all ladies like chat with him and full of praise for him.
Wish I have his skills ...
Old 10-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Keong View Post
wa, jia lat sia, im totally opposite of him.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 18
Sensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to beholdSensory Sniper is a splendid one to behold

Quite sotong here bro. Alex brought his gf Kelly to the disco. Peter & Kelly dirty dance and touch touch here, touch touch there..... what happen to Alex? Is Kelly any rider? Or Peter don't give a damn to friend's property?

Wish I have Peter's skills in going after gals but not his lack of respect for friend & his friend's property. Just hope that this is only a story. Sorry, just my 1 rupee worth of thought
Old 10-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
dc_31 is Cool - loads of Potential

pls read properly.

'' Alex, brought along his girlfriend and her friend Kelly''
Old 10-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Like to pick some "charming skill" from your friend.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

Camp here liao. Frankly speaking, complicated relation do spark up the story.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Well,to sum it up,ur friend, peter, is a bastard lor.Buddy's gf/wife also want to up....what other word can describe beside bastard??
Old 12-10-2007, 03:35 AM
Samster

To all the kind bros that reponse, I also wish I was like him lor, but then now I dun think I want to be like him. Too charming can caused high damage at times. I always feel sad for the wife, imagine no sense of security at all. Just imagine a guy having a butterfly wife.

Anyway to continue the story….

Peter picked up the call and they started chatting. Peter then was single and his love for woman can’t help but chat, tease and flirt with Kelly for hours over the phone. Kelly seeing that Peter is not asking her out after hours of conversation decided to do something about it. She made the move, she jio Peter out for cheonging again, but Peter was not interested, he felt that Kelly was not that type for him.

Finally Kelly decided to make the last move. One night she called Peter and asked him out for a trip together with Alex and his gf. Below are the conversation extracted out from Peter’s mouth :

Kelly : Dear, dun you want go to this trip with me?
Peter : No lah, I quite busy with works.
Kelly: But is over the weekend. You and I will be sharing a room.
Peter: Har…..
Kelly: Dun you want to see me naked? You dun want to make love with me meh?
Peter : errr….no lah

Two consecutive nites, Kelly seduced Peter with these dirty talks and Peter still reject. Finally, Kelly asked Alex to jio Peter. All these dirty talks that Kelly make, which guys wouldn’t fall for it and with Alex encouragement, Peter gave in.

So that weekend, the four of them met at World Trade Center to go Batam.
Old 20-10-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

SO the four of them checked into the famous Banyan Tree Resort. It was clear cut that Peter and Kelly one room, while Alex and his gf one; so without any discussion, Kelly followed Peter into his room.

Upon reaching the room, Kelly dropped her bags and said it was hot and she needs a bath. She took out her shower accessories and walked straight into the bathroom. Surprisingly to Peter who was still handing on to his luggage, Kelly stripped without shutting the door. He can see her naked back, and her nice figure.

Peter with no surprise can felt his brother having a hard on and he was rooted to the ground for a while before he can recovered what’s going on. He expected something to happen but not like that. He quickly walked away when Kelly turned her head over to smile at him.

Peter sat down on the bed, his heart beating fast enough. He looked around the room to ease his horny mind. As he scanned through the room, his eyes came to the mirror which directly reflected the open bathroom. Peter can take it no longer, his brother is going to explode anytime……
Old 20-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
neo27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1