The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
How to restore sex drive with wife ?

I don’t feel to have sex with her and I always can’t get hard no matter what I do

Can anyone teach me how tune my brain back to normal
Bro, just my 2 cents worth.

1. Stop visiting outside women (at least for this period)
2. Focus your sex requirement back to your wife (am sure she is still attractive)
3. Appreciate whatever she has done for you (at least she bothers to build up for your sex) and do give her small gifts as surprises
4. Remember to tell her that she is still so attractive and you always enjoy your session with her (Compliments are FOC and dun be stingy about it, it does not cost you a cent)
5. Last but not least, remember to hug and cuddle her, anytime, anywhere and make sure you give her a peck before sleep / go for work (am sure she will be happy). If your Mrs is happy, you are happy.

Bless you with a great sex marriage.
Old 18-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovespa88 View Post
After being married for close to 5 years, no sex sometimes is still better than have sex with wife, due to many consequences.

Wife like to tease during the inappropriate timing...
1. in the early morning when about to wake son up to send him to school.
2. changing ,before heading out to a planned outing.
3. changing ,before going out for appointments.
4. about to Zzz, when is already tired after late work (pass midnight).
Bro, at least ur wife still wan to do, I few months never do with my wife already. Old but still must do mah...
Old 18-08-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
After being married for close to 5 years, no sex sometimes is still better than have sex with wife, due to many consequences.

There is never a perfect time for sex. Sounds like you’re looking for excuses not to have sex with her. Do you still view her romantically and/or sexually?
Old 18-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 30
celcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud ofcelcius has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, why not you try initiate?
Old 18-08-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
3 times a week! At least,,,
We are parents of 2 kids by the way,,,
So we will try to make time,,,
And at least once anal sex every week too,,,
If too long didn’t have anal sex,, my anus will be painful the next time he fuck my anus,,,
Blow job is a must,,, at times I will request to consume his sperms,,,
10 years and we are still madly in love!
Keeps love alive!!
Wow Sis....we have the same lingo ah....I also did with Wifey 3 or 2 times a week and do anal too but she more and more daring to AR me and wanna buy sex toys and so on. I always tell my Wife that I treat her like my SLUT and she really love it....!!!!
Old 19-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Does sometimes when I dream of it count??
Old 19-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1034 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2883 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

When your partner refuses to have sex, it can mean
1. She does not love you anymore
2. She has a bf or FB out there whom she not just have sex, but loves. Still remain married to you, cause for kids, the fella outside is also married or unavailable to marry her
3. She doesn't enjoy sex with you

If its 1 or 2, tough. If its 3, ask yourself, do you give good sex. If its really good, wouldn't she wants more.

Anything too much or too little also ain't good. If you have a wife who demands sex every night, at least 2 rounds before letting you sleep, I don't think it's fun anymore.
Old 19-08-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
2. She has a bf or FB out there whom she not just have sex, but loves. Still remain married to you, cause for kids, the fella outside is also married or unavailable to marry her

If its 1 or 2, tough. If its 3, ask yourself, do you give good sex. If its really good, wouldn't she wants more.

Anything too much or too little also ain't good. If you have a wife who demands sex every night, at least 2 rounds before letting you sleep, I don't think it's fun anymore.
Well said bro cannibal ...short n to the point on the problem of why wives of married bros here do not want to hv sex with them anymore ...yes, these r the main reasons why marriages hv gone sour n on the rocks from their wedding day onwards

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-08-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
e411530 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post

I disagree. I love my wife and the little things that she will do for me show that she loves me... but whenever we have sex ... she will say that she cannot have sex again for quite awhile easily week at least because of pain... itt is not that I did not prepare her as she is wet and I always make sure she orgasms before I stop normally slightly more than half hour ... and I am normally left to hang ... but I did not want to continue as she will say pain already .... I have tried all techniques such as hard and fast than deep thrust and also shallow only thrust and slow and shallow thrust ... she will cum but the end result is pain and no sex sometimes for months .....
Old 21-08-2020, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soulcase55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by e411530 View Post
I disagree. I love my wife and the little things that she will do for me show that she loves me... but whenever we have sex ... she will say that she cannot have sex again for quite awhile easily week at least because of pain... itt is not that I did not prepare her as she is wet and I always make sure she orgasms before I stop normally slightly more than half hour ... and I am normally left to hang ... but I did not want to continue as she will say pain already .... I have tried all techniques such as hard and fast than deep thrust and also shallow only thrust and slow and shallow thrust ... she will cum but the end result is pain and no sex sometimes for months .....
Why don't ask her to finish you off with blowjob? I mean if she's really sore and painful, just make do with BJ until she recovers. And maybe avoid doggy and just do slow missionary pacing?
Old 21-08-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
It is better to find out more on why she was in pain even though she was wet.

For now you may want to just do fingering and painting on her without intercourse, and she does HJ/BJ on you.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Your wife give birth already or not? After kids, sure no pain liao

If still young, get wet easily should be no issue.

Maybe need consult a counselor or psychologist?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1