The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Big_nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone can advise if there is any raids going on in Angeles nowadays? Thank you in advance
Old 15-01-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Any recommended steakhouses other then black angus steakhouse in Amsterdam hotel? Thxs for advise..
Old 16-01-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Phillies has grilled stuff. .no, never been there ..

Old 16-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear bros. see that nothing much about the clubs and latest barfine rates updated in a long time. Next trip in end of march.

I usually chillout at perimteter side in the day. club rios, after school etc and shift to fields at nigh. Dollhouse amongt my fav. Heard pasha group no more.

Thanks in advance
Old 16-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fields are 3k~3.5k pesos...cant mention the bars. I will be there early March and will try update accordingly. IF I dun forget the rates in a drunken stupor...haha

Top in Fields atm, i feel, is TAO. Didnt like the old Forbidden City but TAO has really flourish to give my beloved Atlantis a fight! HiSoc is juz not my place, so no comments. Last trip was waaaay back in Nov.

Cheers!
Old 16-01-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Last went in May last year. Think the flight is a lot more expensive these days. Anyone can share pointers on what are the preferred (cheaper) way in there now? Thanks in advance.
Old 16-01-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Smile Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
Last went in May last year. Think the flight is a lot more expensive these days. Anyone can share pointers on what are the preferred (cheaper) way in there now? Thanks in advance.
For me,always observe promotion offer from the budget airlines. . I can buy air tix which is as long as 6 to 9 mths later. Means for the yr 2014.. I have bought air tix to ac for july n sept. Each tix only cost me $110 for 2 ways.. even if I really cant make it to the trip, atmost I only lose $110.. hope u understand wat I say lol.... cebu pacific always hv promotion in wish air tix r as cheap as 1php excluding taxes..
Old 16-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
For me,always observe promotion offer from the budget airlines. . I can buy air tix which is as long as 6 to 9 mths later. Means for the yr 2014.. I have bought air tix to ac for july n sept. Each tix only cost me $110 for 2 ways.. even if I really cant make it to the trip, atmost I only lose $110.. hope u understand wat I say lol.... cebu pacific always hv promotion in wish air tix r as cheap as 1php excluding taxes..
kamsia for your recommendation.....
Old 16-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_nite View Post
Anyone can advise if there is any raids going on in Angeles nowadays? Thank you in advance
So coincidently that you asked..... there was a raid on the Blowjob bars situated along Raymond Street on Monday night. About 20 girls from Love Paradise and Aby Lyn bars were "rescued" and......... they also detained a customer who was found in one of the rooms with his pants down receiving a blowjob from one of the girls.

This raid was some time in the planning as the IJM had been keeping observation on the bars after receiving information that underage minors were in employment in these bars. They sent in 2 of their undercover operatives who confirmed the presence of the minors and activated the raiding team.
Old 16-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NO1PUNJABI View Post
Heard pasha group no more.
The La Pasha group is still around...... but under a new name change.
They have to do that because the BIR backdated their taxes payable and it came up to several MILLIONS!! Rather than pay the amount...... they liquidated La Pasha and started another company with a new set of bars...... cheaper than paying the back taxes.
Old 17-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Samster

Bros do take note that Balibago has a new Police Chief...... bear in mind the saying "a new broom sweeps clean"

Everyone is taking precautionary measures waiting to see how this new Chief turns out...... so you might find your favorite drinking holes very much toned down....
Old 17-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I roughly can tell u the rates for 1 rmb get abt 6.9 p at the money changer.
To me is bad rate compared to ones on currenccy convertor which is abt 7.2 to 1rmb.
But if only few hundred then it might not make great difference.
I now use a china citibank acct n withdraw pesos in phils citi atms which gives abt 7.15p for 1 rmb w no bank charges

Thanks. I also mostly use the ATMs for peso withdraws but since I have RMBs and HK dollars floating around and not being used I figure might as well put it to good use if the rates are ok.
Old 17-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any AC old hands have a contact for a reliable car rental outfit for self drive car rental? If yes, PM please. Much appreciated.
Old 18-01-2014, 06:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
wah...here got so many horny sillyporeans...
the blardy road along walking street is a trip hazard...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 18-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

just back from cebu on wednesday and have the wonderful discoveries during the trip.

suppose to go ac/cebu again in february but small head refused to wait so long, so no choice i quick quick book my ticket and will be there again next weekend!

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1