The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2008, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 20
aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!
Re: Nannan's fren FeiFei, another good Bonk

No worries bro.. thanks for the contact! I'm arranging for another session soon, then will give more FR... definitely a RTF! Pity no bros up me for my FR hahaha... difficult to get points nowadays.

I heard from Fei Fei that got a bro find her yesterday...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcraz View Post
Wah Bro, Thanks for keeping ur promise and writing this Fr!
Old 16-04-2008, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
mr.zouk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brudder jazzcraz, pls kindly provide me with contact details .. promise I'll take good care of her!

Old 17-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Treken88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally got the contact fm bro jazz today.

Call feifei immediately, im in luck cos she is available, she is not working.

Went to mit her, while meeting her, we had communication problem to location wise.

The moment saw her, she looked sweet. While walking toward hotel. We hold hand and she said lets look like we r walking as couple. So we walk slowly toward the hotel.

During the walk, she asked whether im tired, cos i had a hard time locating her position. She offered to massage for me back in hotel to loosen up abit.

She is chatty too. Action time, she starts with massage while i relax, follow by licking and touching all over the body. Damn...she is gd...and slow...just like ur gf. she even asked me to off my phone so tat we can enjoy ourself. she doesnt rush and proceed slowly. her bbbj is gd too....pls note...for those r boob lover. might not be ur type...cos her is rather small but still pass for me. im more a sucker in look and overall department.

during our bonking, she told me she will easily orgasm at doggie. so i stored all my shot and whack hard in doggie. in the end, both of us cum in doggie...she is realli wet.

after tat, she even hug and kiss me for a while b4 we had a bath again b4 we left. She said i had a sweet tongue...hahaha...even asked for my no.

Height: 160++cm (slender legs)
Figure: Slim (not bak bak, jus nice)
Face: 7/10 (pretty, good complexion)
Skin: 9/10 (she is FAIR!!! she is clean to)
Boobs: 5/10 (shd be A cup)
BJ: 10/10 (die die must try)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and allow all position)
Frenching: she wants, but not in mood.
Licking: Yes
Damage: S$70 + S$10 (room) & CD (she provide)
Old 17-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -151 / Power: 0
bonk'em all bonk'em all

Got the contact of Fei Fei and on the same afternoon, after meeting a client in the east side, scheduled a meeting with her early afternoon. Called her on the phone an immediately turned on by her sweet voice. She told me initially she is wearing black and at first saw a lao auntie in black almost wanted to fly aeroplane, heng later saw this slim and sexy PRC in a tube top and knew immediately must be her.

Was super mesmerised by her sweet face sia! Her complexion super smooth and love her long curls. Inside the room, we TCSS and hugged before she started stripping and say she wants now! Showered seperately and she came out wrapped in a nothing but a towel and she at first shy to show me her headlights cos she say super flat. True enough when she dropped the towel it was airport, but my lil bro still steam at seeing her sweet face. I let her service me, and as a previous bro quoted, her BBBJ is really heavenly. She used her finger nails to lightly scratch my behind... damn shiok! After 10 mins I proceeded to return the favour and she was soon super wet! Started the missionary and I must say, her tight hole is really so shiok for pumping. Gave it to her before finishing it off. Super session. Her GFE is really 110% and she will do anything to please you. SOLID.

Stats
Looks : 8/10 - I love her sweet smile!
Figure: Super Slim - Not for boob lovers
Boobs: 3/10 - Like I said, really flat, A cup only
BJ: 9/10 - Fabulous!
FJ: 8/10
GFE : 10/10 Super... like bonking your sweetheart!
Damage: 90 ( I enjoyed so much gave her 20 tips)
RTF : Most def!

Bros, this is a gem must try. If you like my FR do up me. Thanks!!!
Old 17-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 19
jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

A big Thank You to all the bros who post FR. Hmmmm...this will definately encourage me to share when I find someone good...Cheers!
Old 17-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
clktz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Bros!!!!

Continue from NanNan’s thread….Part 2. 10 mins later, Nannan left for another appt. with a bro here. Then left me and FeiFei alone……sigh…
FeiFei is tall and slim…pretty face. She is a KTV gal just like Nannan. Me just after my sexion with Nannan so I am only in my boxer. Both of us is lying on the bed chatting. After a while, my brain on my didi started to take over and I dun know when I pull FeiFei’s towards me and kiss her. Wow, after that, all hell breaks loose and we started frenching and I started removing her clothes. In no time, both of us are in our birthday suit. I move down and suck her harden nipple, switching from left to right. (Breast A cup…not for big breast lover, but her's is firm and cute) She moves her hand down and starts stroking my cock. Bury my head in between her thigh and attack her pussy…(no odour…nice!) Her moaning gets louder and louder and I get hornier and hornier. Buay Tahan liao so I capped myself and insert into her pussy. First feel, warm. Second, tight. Wow pump and pump and and change a few positions but cannot come so easily bcos it’s my second shot in abt one hour, tired liao so I just lie on the bed. She then come up and ride on my didi, and she is so good riding! The way she move on top of me is so smooth and sexy, the way she move her hips, the cfm face when she is high…wow really cannot take it and I finally unload…again. Bros…you got to try her!

Face: 7/10 (pretty, good complexion)
Skin: 7/10 (slightly tann)
Boobs: 6/10 (to me..cos I am not really into big boobs, firm)
BJ: 7/10
FJ:7/10 (tight)
Frenching: Yes for me
Licking: Yes
Damage: S$70…manage to fight a good price for you brothers out there..

Bros can pm me if u wanna try...cheers!
Hi Bro, wanna try leh PM me her contact please.
Thanks
Old 18-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
ALEXTAY69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterALEXTAY69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro jazzcraz,her number end with 8386?i try to find FeiFei FR who is Chen Chen 2 friend as i meet her by introduce by Chen Chen 2,she not bad looking with long curl hair,her BIG AUNTIE just come..right?

Please UP my pts with your nick,for sure will up u back;anyone need pts or who i owe u pts,please pm me...
Old 19-04-2008, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sliff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind sharing contacts bro? Will FR if i can make an appointment.
Old 19-04-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!jazzcraz is one of the Best!

Yup Bro, I think they are frens. If I am not wrong, they stay at the same apartment. Well, I like her sexy wild looks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTAY69 View Post
Bro jazzcraz,her number end with 8386?i try to find FeiFei FR who is Chen Chen 2 friend as i meet her by introduce by Chen Chen 2,she not bad looking with long curl hair,her BIG AUNTIE just come..right?
Old 19-04-2008, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 18
ALEXTAY69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterALEXTAY69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Yup Bro, I think they are frens. If I am not wrong, they stay at the same apartment. Well, I like her sexy wild looks!
So u are e one who start her FR..haha..she told me that when i ask her service level?she said someone already wrote and start FR in internet and ask me to check myself...so i check lo...
Yes..her sexy wild looks,with long legs...not big boob(pink col mah??)..mostly will contact her next week if time allow,want to know who is better in bbbj?She or CHEN CHEN 2?they stay together with same bed,those double deck bed...they are good hometown friend...

Please UP my pts with your nick,for sure will up u back;anyone need pts or who i owe u pts,please pm me...
Old 19-04-2008, 02:47 PM
Samster

aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!aLeGrIa is one of the Best!

Hi bros, I may just have the honour of comparing since I've tried both

Becoz of NanNan who flew my aeroplane, I got a session with ChengCheng... actually there is nothing to compare between her and Fei Fei. Both BJ are good! in fact... heavenly!!!

Other than that... Cheng Cheng has 180 degree tongue action plus up and down the shaft. Fei Fei has tongue action and up and down the shaft plus scratching balls. Thus I conclude both are SOLID!

Although I do fancy Fei Fei more... probably coz I was her first customer after bro jazzcraz... hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTAY69 View Post
So u are e one who start her FR..haha..she told me that when i ask her service level?she said someone already wrote and start FR in internet and ask me to check myself...so i check lo...
Yes..her sexy wild looks,with long legs...not big boob(pink col mah??)..mostly will contact her next week if time allow,want to know who is better in bbbj?She or CHEN CHEN 2?they stay together with same bed,those double deck bed...they are good hometown friend...
Old 20-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Samster

Wah bro, i like the way u describe the bbj's differences...so detailed!!!! hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aLeGrIa View Post

Becoz of NanNan who flew my aeroplane, I got a session with ChengCheng... actually there is nothing to compare between her and Fei Fei. Both BJ are good! in fact... heavenly!!!

Other than that... Cheng Cheng has 180 degree tongue action plus up and down the shaft. Fei Fei has tongue action and up and down the shaft plus scratching balls. Thus I conclude both are SOLID!

Although I do fancy Fei Fei more... probably coz I was her first customer after bro jazzcraz... hehehe...
Old 20-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Samster

Hahaha... must give credit when it is due mah! Both are solid... don't you agree? hehehe...

Waiting for new gems to be discovered...

Quote:
Wah bro, i like the way u describe the bbj's differences...so detailed!!!! hahahaha
Old 20-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

Quote:
posted 19th apr' 08

Quote:
Bros, thanks for all your concerns expressed... to reply:

1) It started with a burning sensation
2) then yellowish discharge
3) it's been a couple of days

Doc says i kena... and usually symptoms on gal don't appear. I'd like to think it's not this gal... but I didn't cheong for a long time, duno who else it can be.

Caution to all bros... notice that she does not usually answer questions directly or she tries to avoid when you ask. Not trustworthy in my opinion... and I'm paying for it.
posted 11th apr' 08

wah....tho' that you ganna just a few days ago and now can chiong liao huh??

Or you are just want to sabo bro chiongchiong's thread/lobang??

21 Year old PRC (studying in SG)
Old 20-04-2008, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 17
FierceCow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFierceCow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw above post ----> @.@" ...

Anyway TS, just want to express my gratitude for contact for nan nan...
Wanted to ask if nan nan and fei fei got do tarma. curious...

Maybe wait for the issue above to resolve first...as suddenly read above issue naturally no mood.

any thanks again TS for ur contribuition and sharing.

Regards,
Mr Moo.

Strategy of the day: Attack the mind b4 u attack the Body. <Inspired by JediSkull>
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1