The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 23
darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My Sex Experience With My Neighbour's Wife

This is my first time writing my sex encounter in SB. Bros please pardon me if you find it boring...up my points if you enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is where it begins....I shifted to my newly applied HDB flat in a new estate about 5 yrs ago...

Most of my neighbours were very friendly....but I was estremely attracted by one of my neighbour's wife (call her Alice)....not the young type (close to 40) but projects a high working class look....

I have been observing her for almost a year but find no chance to get close to her...until about three yrs ago...

She bought a PC for her daughter (14 yrs old) but encounter some difficulties. Knowing that I am good in IT, she seek for my assistance to help her to solve the problem. Btw, her husband is in the service sector; always work very late which include week ends.

From then on, I will try to find chances to chat with her starting with IT issues then to her family prob. I have also intensionally be on the same time to catch the same train as her to work...just to be close to her...

Things goes on for almost half a year and we will sometime meet very early to have break fast together.... Eventually, our topics grow from IT to family then to SEX topics... and I can sense that she needs sex badly since her husband cant gives her much due to working schedule...

During a school holiday, where I know her daughter will be away overnite, I intentionally asked Alice if she ever watch rated or XXX movies before... To my surprise, she claim that she have not but wouldn't mind watching....

Pretending to be a gentlement, I told her I will lend her a few so that she can watch alone when her daughter is not arround. I met her the next day morning and pass her the VCDs....and I can see that she was kinda of embaress...

Scheming to bong her, I intentionally finish my work very early that day. Knowing that she knock off at 1750 everyday, I call her at about that time and say that I am arround her area and would like to send her back....and she agreed...

While on our way back, I try to lead our conversation into SEX topics and about the VCD which I have lend to her.... Finally, I told her since my wife will be back late that day....feeling boring....would she mind if I join her for the movies.....

She hesitated.....and leads to other topics.... Not willing to give up the chance, I asked her again....and to my surprise...she agreed this time round but can see her face turned red...

Ater 15 mins or so, we reach home....as I was sweating, I told her I will go back home to have a bath first and to change into something more casual...

Once I get into my house, I rush into my bath room and took a quick shower and change into a T-shirt with boxes (those type where u dun need to wear underwear...and will be seen easily when u built tent...

After about30mins, I gave her a ring to check if it is convenient for me to come over now...she said yes...and I went over...

When I reach her place and press the door bell, she open the door....and wow....she has also taken a shower (from the smell) and change into a bath rope.....

I step in and she close the door...........

to be continued......
sorry bros....its working hour now...will continue durnig my free time...
for bros who enjoy reading...please up my points or share your experience here so that I get to learn from your experience tooo....keke
----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 13-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 19
iceman35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Sex Experience With My Neighbour's Wife

bro, please dunlet us wait to LONGGGGGGGGGGG.
many cheer
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkadvenger
This is my first time writing my sex encounter in SB. Bros please pardon me if you find it boring...up my points if you enjoy reading.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is where it begins....I shifted to my newly applied HDB flat in a new estate about 5 yrs ago...

Most of my neighbours were very friendly....but I was estremely attracted by one of my neighbour's wife (call her Alice)....not the young type (close to 40) but projects a high working class look....

I have been observing her for almost a year but find no chance to get close to her...until about three yrs ago...

She bought a PC for her daughter (14 yrs old) but encounter some difficulties. Knowing that I am good in IT, she seek for my assistance to help her to solve the problem. Btw, her husband is in the service sector; always work very late which include week ends.

From then on, I will try to find chances to chat with her starting with IT issues then to her family prob. I have also intensionally be on the same time to catch the same train as her to work...just to be close to her...

Things goes on for almost half a year and we will sometime meet very early to have break fast together.... Eventually, our topics grow from IT to family then to SEX topics... and I can sense that she needs sex badly since her husband cant gives her much due to working schedule...

During a school holiday, where I know her daughter will be away overnite, I intentionally asked Alice if she ever watch rated or XXX movies before... To my surprise, she claim that she have not but wouldn't mind watching....

Pretending to be a gentlement, I told her I will lend her a few so that she can watch alone when her daughter is not arround. I met her the next day morning and pass her the VCDs....and I can see that she was kinda of embaress...

Scheming to bong her, I intentionally finish my work very early that day. Knowing that she knock off at 1750 everyday, I call her at about that time and say that I am arround her area and would like to send her back....and she agreed...

While on our way back, I try to lead our conversation into SEX topics and about the VCD which I have lend to her.... Finally, I told her since my wife will be back late that day....feeling boring....would she mind if I join her for the movies.....

She hesitated.....and leads to other topics.... Not willing to give up the chance, I asked her again....and to my surprise...she agreed this time round but can see her face turned red...

Ater 15 mins or so, we reach home....as I was sweating, I told her I will go back home to have a bath first and to change into something more casual...

Once I get into my house, I rush into my bath room and took a quick shower and change into a T-shirt with boxes (those type where u dun need to wear underwear...and will be seen easily when u built tent...

After about30mins, I gave her a ring to check if it is convenient for me to come over now...she said yes...and I went over...

When I reach her place and press the door bell, she open the door....and wow....she has also taken a shower (from the smell) and change into a bath rope.....

I step in and she close the door...........

to be continued......
sorry bros....its working hour now...will continue durnig my free time...
for bros who enjoy reading...please up my points or share your experience here so that I get to learn from your experience tooo....keke
----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 13-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

please dun quote the whole post... later boss mark u
Old 13-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
... I have also intensionally be on the same time to catch the same train as her to work...just to be close to her...

... I call her at about that time and say that I am arround her area and would like to send her back....
So you take train to work and drives back???
CB:
Old 13-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

This is getting hot...........Please do continue, don't stop.....
Old 13-10-2005, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatlover
So you take train to work and drives back???
send her back in train lor...

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 13-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenzip
send her back in train lor...
If thats the case, the thread starter should have said: "catch a train back together or something" ...

I believe the thread starter is a working adult, and to working adults "to send someone back" mean drive that person back, or take a cab and send that person back or something...

Unless one is a teenagers, "to send someone back" could mean via public transport.

Thread starter kindly enlighten us on this.
CB:
Old 13-10-2005, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
.........From then on, I will try to find chances to chat with her starting with IT issues then to her family prob. I have also intensionally be on the same time to catch the same train as her to work...just to be close to her...
Hmmm...it seems like SillyBall ladies are very bad with PCs.....notice that a lot of these HW stories uses PC as a link up.....(No puns intended)

bRo, very well written. Pls continue n dun make us wait too long.
Old 13-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
tomby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another camp site, I am camping here.
Old 13-10-2005, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
file69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: My Sex Experience With My Neighbour's Wife

seems like it is going to be a long wait. can someone go and get some food?
Old 13-10-2005, 10:35 AM
Samster

darkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarkadvenger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sorry bros....

I go work by train....go home by cab...usually..

will continue when i am alone in office....cheers...
Old 13-10-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 21
chickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to beholdchickenzip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by file69
seems like it is going to be a long wait. can someone go and get some food?
DRINKS! CURRY PUFF! OR NASI LEMAK !!??

What's the difference between love, true love and showing off? Spitting, swallowing and gargling.

My story thread
Mediacock Drama , A Sinful Lust...
Old 13-10-2005, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 21
born_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborn_mean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haizzz....isit juz me being ethical or has the world changed so much i last looked ?

Chance encounter with other ppl's wives is one thing...scheming to "bonk" from day one is another. BM

學習對每一個人都熱情以待,
學習把每一件事都做到完善,
學習對每一個機會都充滿感激,
相信,我們就是自己最重要的貴人。

身是菩提树,心如明镜台,时时勤拂拭,勿使惹尘埃。
菩提本无树,明镜亦非台,本来无一物,何处惹尘埃。

Old 13-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Samster

just came back from lunch....
ok...here it goes.....

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once I was in her house, she offers me a drink and we sit down on the sofa in the living room to chit chat a bit....(in my mind...I was wondering how to continue).

Finally, I take the courage and ask her if she would like to was the movies now....she smile and walk over to the vcd player to start the show.... when its down, she came over to join me on the 3 sited sofa....

The movies she choose was an xxx movies...not much story line...but the get the see the actor and actress fucking and moaning away.... I was really paying much attention to the show...but wondering how should I proceed from here...

During the scene when the actress was performing blow job for the actor, I ask her if she had tried that before.....and she shyly said no....

After which, I make a brave move by puting my right hand over her shoulders and bring her close to me...

She resisted slikely but didnt push me away....I took my time....when the movie scences get hot, I would give her a squeeze on her should...until...I finally put my left hand on her tights and caressing them....(her bath rope is quiet short..and when in sitting possition...you can get to see 1/2 her tights)...

Her face now was red and she remain silence...pretending to watch the TV....while I continue to caress her tight....

After 10 mins of so....I grab her left hand and put it over my dick...which she tries to move away...immediately, I give her a kiss on her left cheek and push her hand into my shorts.....the feeling of her hand on my dick was great....(for those who tried before would know what i mean...to have someone's wife whom u know all these while to touch ur dick)...

We stared at each other for a moment....and I finally took the initiative to kiss on her lips...which she did not reject...

All this while, her hand is now rubing against my rock hard dick and my hand moves up from her tights and finally touches the end of the valley...

We were teasing each other all these while with our lips together....and when we broke off from our kisses....I stood up with her....and undress her bath robe.... (the moment...I have been dreaming....) she is wearing a white panty without any bra...

She tries to act shy by covering her private parts with her hands...but i immediate bring them aways and starts to caress and moves my hands all over her body....btw...she is a C cupper...

---------------------------------------------------------------
sorry...working time again....will continue when alone
Old 13-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

more more more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1