The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-05-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

I really need to learn from bros how some of you manage multiple ladies sia.

- Currently I have 1 for Saturday, this one my longest and main one. Till now never ask me buy anything.

- I also have 1 for Sunday but I first time met her last week and gave $100 so most probably is transactional relationship. *But also got BF and not very responsive. See how lah will most likely drop her.

- Today I managed to know 3 more DH from Michat but all can only meet Sundays. A bit hard for me to find time on Sundays but I can try. Got one probably the best of the 3 but she can only speak Mandarin which I suck at. *She showed interest when I told her I'm local and not bangla. I even voice message and call her to prove it. Will most likely target her. Next off is 2 weeks so still got time.

Now I just need a weekday DH then I happy liao

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!

Last edited by StupidCharsiew; 02-05-2024 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-05-2024, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I really need to learn from bros how some of you manage multiple ladies sia.

- Currently I have 1 for Saturday, this one my longest and main one. Till now never ask me buy anything.

- I also have 1 for Sunday but I first time met her last week and gave $100 so most probably is transactional relationship. *But also got BF and not very responsive. See how lah will most likely drop her.

- Today I managed to know 3 more DH from Michat but all can only meet Sundays. A bit hard for me to find time on Sundays but I can try. Got one probably the best of the 3 but she can only speak Mandarin which I suck at. *She showed interest when I told her I'm local and not bangla. I even voice message and call her to prove it. Will most likely target her. Next off is 2 weeks so still got time.

Now I just need a weekday DH then I happy liao
Last time when my prime, I met one 9am fuck and go, the 1pm met one fuck and go last 5pm meet another one.

The most I meet 3 in one Sunday
Old 02-05-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
What to do many clone, tired argue with them, no end, those are the loser, this nick can’t win create a new nick to attack u some people will thought u argue with so many people, but most sbf bro are smart they can tell who is clone,

Let it be, tired replying. Drink beer better.
I'm wondering if the forum is short of money recently or something. Rep points in here now really a case of "pay to play/win".

Some peoples' egos really so pathetically fragile and their real lives so empty that they will pay real money to get some extra numbers and green bars on an online forum just to look more "important" or "credible", and then go start online fights with other strangers.

The older one gets, the more one feels no point sharing so much anymore with others IRL, much less online strangers. Got good experiences/things just quietly enjoy can already.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 02-05-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Not say I want to defend helpers or what lah but is really to each their own. Every now and then got people come inside talk shit about them even though they no interest. Is like, I no interest in PRCs but I won't go into those threads and talk shit about them even though I had many bad experiences.

I last time also had the mentality helpers and bangala belong with each other. Then when my friend kept talking about helpers I got curious and decided to read this thread. After knowing few helpers is quite addictive. Like I say, now times are changing and I never fail to see pretty helpers when I wlak inside supermarket and my thoughts will just run wild. To me, all these stereotypes is because of the media and closed minded people. I got to know some helpers who are way better than our stinkiebus in terms of looks and attitude. Maybe they are just putting up an act to keep me but whatever man. A hole is a hole. If a pretty helper throw herself at bros who are against fucking them I see if you can practice what you preach lol
Well said. Online anybody can bash like shit. IRL I won't be surprised they be doing the same things and hunting for the same kind of girls they bash anonymously online.

Old 02-05-2024, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
told me $150 , met and paid her $400 , very good f
$400 for multiple shots overnight is it. Lol.

I sure hope it's not as crazy as "she asked for 150, I just give her 400".

Old 02-05-2024, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Last time when my prime, I met one 9am fuck and go, the 1pm met one fuck and go last 5pm meet another one.

Lol maybe is because of my work lah but I don't have that much energy. I think don't pcc for 1 month then I can shoot so many times lmao. . . . .Anyway I'm planning to make the speak Mandarin as my serious DH for sundays bah. Now I just need a weekday one

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-05-2024, 08:34 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
I'm wondering if the forum is short of money recently or something. Rep points in here now really a case of "pay to play/win".

Some peoples' egos really so pathetically fragile and their real lives so empty that they will pay real money to get some extra numbers and green bars on an online forum just to look more "important" or "credible", and then go start online fights with other strangers.

The older one gets, the more one feels no point sharing so much anymore with others IRL, much less online strangers. Got good experiences/things just quietly enjoy can already.
Nowadays point can be exchange, before only have contribution then people will up ur point if not zap.

So many clone around don’t know who s who, last time can meet sbf bro for drink or trips overseas now totally cannot.

Now alone better don’t which clone talking to u and been nice but real he fight with u before
Old 02-05-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, tell me without telling u r trolling.
Only recently a maid from apps say she has white discharge, offer me 50 for sucking plus swallowing. I think she's trolling me so I stopped msg her.
Old 02-05-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Anyone up before ?
Old 02-05-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Lol maybe is because of my work lah but I don't have that much energy. I think don't pcc for 1 month then I can shoot so many times lmao. . . . .Anyway I'm planning to make the speak Mandarin as my serious DH for sundays bah. Now I just need a weekday one
Now I only meet one on morning and I go home sleep
Old 02-05-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 12
murahlolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if any bro tried her before.
Horny girl. Talk with her abt 1-2 weeks, i told her we should meet.
Then she said, her employer going holidays in a few days for 2 weeks.
And she alone at home.
So i initiate, means I can come? ��
She said “Sure but i scared neighbour see.”
I said “No worries. When we plan a date, I come then u just keep the door open once i reached.”
Tada, last tuesday before labour day, lunch time visit to her house.
Place quite quiet is a plus point.
Went in straight but she peek from inside to see im coming.
The moment i stepped in, she quickly closed the doors. While I look around in her house, she pulled me and turn me around, we hug and frenched like no tomorrow.
She said her first time she invited a guy over to her house. And no cctv.
Straight to bed actions in her room.
Almost an hour making love, I cannot take it anymore, I cip inside her.
She was shocked. But lucky i bought the emergency pills. ��
She wants it again tomorrow Friday. ��
Though she had 3 kids, still tight cause its her 2nd year here with no bf.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post

Not sure if any bro tried her before.
Horny girl. Talk with her abt 1-2 weeks, i told her we should meet.
Then she said, her employer going holidays in a few days for 2 weeks.
And she alone at home.
So i initiate, means I can come? ��
She said “Sure but i scared neighbour see.”
I said “No worries. When we plan a date, I come then u just keep the door open once i reached.”
Tada, last tuesday before labour day, lunch time visit to her house.
Place quite quiet is a plus point.
Went in straight but she peek from inside to see im coming.
The moment i stepped in, she quickly closed the doors. While I look around in her house, she pulled me and turn me around, we hug and frenched like no tomorrow.
She said her first time she invited a guy over to her house. And no cctv.
Straight to bed actions in her room.
Almost an hour making love, I cannot take it anymore, I cip inside her.
She was shocked. But lucky i bought the emergency pills. ��
She wants it again tomorrow Friday. ��
Though she had 3 kids, still tight cause its her 2nd year here with no bf.
Wow foc ah bro

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 02-05-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro Alan, thank you for spoil the market. I recomend you go to dome 3. Your level of payment.
Old 02-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Clap clap clap... powerbank...
Old 02-05-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now I only meet one on morning and I go home sleep
Hahah...like me you also....old already lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1