The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Noydb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time, raw time.

Greetings, fellow samsters!

Inspired by the stories here, I will be sharing mine.
This will just be a short story. I wish I could entertain you with 200-page story like some others here but sadly, it will only have a few parts.

Some may call bullshit on my story. I won't confirm nor deny whatever accusations. The best stories are fantasies with a pinch of truth, no?

So, lets go.

One weekend, after getting the case of the ol' blue balls, I browsed through the catalogue of girls working here.
I looking and looking for a few hours. I saw some pretty ones, and my small head gave the green light. Raging to go bull seeing red, but big head always have something to say. "ugh, too short." "Photoshop la, idiot." "Too pretty to be real la. Go search. See, I told you." (Oh, for those using Google Chrome, you can right click on image, press 's'. Google will do a reverse search for the image.)

This went on for about 2 hours until my penis wasn't even reacting to anything any more. I opened 6 girls which I liked in new tabs, and took a quick shower to refresh myself. When I came back, here's what I did. I left it up to luck. I closed my eyes, and ran my finger across the top of my screen. Wherever it stopped, that will be the girl I'll be going for.
So when my luck made it's choice, I selected the tab and checked out the girl. Not bad. Quite tall. Made arrangements for the earliest available timeslot and made my way down.

I entered the room and checked her out. Wow. Not bad at all. Indeed tall and leggy. Wearing a short dark green dress and accented her smooth milky legs, ending in a pair of velvet heels. Her legs look like it reaches Johor Bahru from here. The heels helped her overall figure, pushing out her ass and breasts. She lead me to a small seat at the foot of the bed. We sat and chatted, my hands never leaving her legs, the other feeling up her breasts, frenching occasionally.

Showered and proceeded on the bed. Due to long time never release, I came fairly quickly. Washed up and we cuddled. After awhile I began to get naughty and started to stroke her vagina. She reacted by pushing her body into mine and turning her head to french me. I went faster and faster until all four of my finger were soaked. Still spooning each other, her nails were digging into my thigh and her other hand was grabbing my shoulder. She was uncontrollable and moaning all the way. Nails digging deeper with each muscle spasm and moan. I decided to change position before she drew blood.
Old 28-05-2014, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3186 / Power: 15
ShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time, raw time.

First one reporting in .
Old 28-05-2014, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Sounds promising.
Old 29-05-2014, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1307 / Power: 14
BonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud ofBonBonWin has much to be proud of

Camping for more.
Old 29-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

And then wat happen???
Old 29-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Noydb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah, seems like my story isn't very well received.

Oh well. For the sake of my few campers, I shall soldier on with my short story.

Her nails were digging deeper into my flesh with each muscle spasm while I fingered her. I decided to change position before she drew blood.

I made her lie straight. While I was to her left, I continued fingering her, rubbing her clitoris and sucking her nipples, alternating between left and right. She hugged me tight and sometimes will push my head down into her breasts with a loud 'oohhhhh' moan. Her breasts were a solid C, there was plenty of flesh for me to toy with.

I gave her clit an extra hard press this time round. She reacted by arching her back up and towards me, holding me in a tight embrace. I withdrew my hands. "Don't..." she moaned "More..." she whispered in my ear. I gave her a small smirk, and brought both of my hands up to play with her nipples, at the same time frenching her passionately. She exhaled and moaned. "Ahhhh!" she cried when I pinched and rolled her tits, biting down on my lip.

By this time, I've well recovered and is now rock hard. She reached down to stroke my penis, but I decided I haven't had enough fun with her.

Crossing her arms above her head, I held her hands down at the wrists with one hand while the other continued the fingering. This time inserting my middle finger into her while my third was stroking her perineum and rimming her anus. I started slow and upped the tempo. Her body was rocking with the rhythm of my hands. Despite my furious fingering, I teased her nipples. Gently staining it with my saliva and blowing it for the cooling effect.
Without warning, I used my tongue and pressed down on her nipple. Hard.

She came immediately. Her muscles contracted and she wanted to arch up her back, but my head and hands were holding her down. She could only lift up her head. I could feel her chest trying to rise up as well, but I held it down with my head, all the while tonguing her nipple.
I looked at her. Her eyes were squeezed shut, her vagina was clamped tightly around my finger and her nipple was like a tiny marble. "ahh, ahh, ahhhhhh!" she screamed, and finally dropped her head into the pillow, breathing heavily.

I lied down next to her, also feeling slightly worn out. We hugged and rested for a while. She began to stroke my shaft and massage my balls. It wasn't long before I was rock hard again. She sat up and began to ride me cowgirl style. "wait... condom?" I asked and tried to stop her, but it was too late. As she was still dripping wet, she shafted herself easily and began riding me.

I held the sides of her hips and began thrusting into her as well. After 10 minutes of solid riding, I felt myself near the edge, and tried to pull out. Only to be held in place by her hips. I sat up and frenched her as I came.

After all that, we laid down and rested a bit more before showering and cleaning up. We smiled at each other, chatted a bit more and I got her Line ID before leaving.

The End.

Hope you enjoyed my little story. Its my first time writing erotica, so please let me know which area I'm still lacking and needing improvement.
Old 29-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1663 / Power: 14
BrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant futureBrillantKnight has a brilliant future

Too bad it is a short story . Nonetheless it was nice of you to share it with us. Hope you will continue to write soon.
Old 29-05-2014, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very nice! thank you TS for writing up!
Old 29-05-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kams21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one !!
Advert Space Available