The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyboy9x View Post
Just find friend to go with.dutch.small tip is ok
Inbox ur name,age and phone (viber,whatsapp,facebook..) to communicate
Sr for bad english
Its OK I know places to get Fj for 300-400k plus many tam quays with pretty girls 130-150k so no need for me...just clarify for others
Old 13-08-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hilarity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, just landed in Hanoi a week or two ago for an extended stay. Do you have the address of these places, I don't feel like paying a million plus for FJ. Thanks.
Old 14-08-2014, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

babyboy9x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Full service in massage place for only 300-400k? R u sure? Could u tell me i never have fs in tamquat
Old 14-08-2014, 09:21 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Full service in massage place for only 300-400k? R u sure? Could u tel me i never have fs in tamquat
Yes I'm sure and I went to 4 already plus the full range of gai going...and yes I have had Fs in tam quay but that's unusual I'd doubt u get more than Bbbj the places I mention are not tam quats...now if u want tgen you should def pm me your name age and phone number and i definately would be expecting tips otherwise enjoy your tam quats and fs 1mill at fortune and hanoi hotel....and those that think im exaggerating ask the seniors abt me
Old 14-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster (B)

[QUOTE=hilarity;11611440]Hi, just landed in Hanoi a week or two ago for an extended stay. Do you have the address of these places, I don't feel like paying a million plus for FJ. Thanks.[/QU
U been hanoi for that long no hello no fr now when you need something come with hand extended...yes I also don't feel like paying 1 mill that's why I spent time and money going out exploreing and researching...good for u u don't wanna pay...but what's that got to do with me
Old 14-08-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Full service in massage place for only 300-400k? R u sure? Could u tell me i never have fs in tamquat
trust MC la...sure have...we went to Hue City in apr this yr and full service FJ only 350k...heard the taxi driver pocket 150k per pax...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairy_abalone View Post
Dear all cheongmention

3) Nha Nghi (Motels); Chained Budget Hotel like 81
• Address: 66 Bui Thi Xuan walking distance to 139 Bui Thi Xuan (local KTV), Many are located at Ngoc Van Street
• Pimps will pull you in local 300K for ST, foreigner 600K for ST
Whore Houses:
1) Along Ngoc Van Street
• Many Nha Nghis (budget hotels)
• 400K – 800K/pax entrance fee, 100K – 300K/pop for girl tips

BJ Houses:
1) Address: Along Pho Veng Street
• Many pimps along the road
• Open until 1130 pm only
• 80K – 150K/pax for local entrance fee, 100K – 300K/pax for foreigner entrance fee, 100K/pop for girl tips

Freelances:
1) Honda Girls
• Address: Junction of Chuong Duong Do and Hong Ha Road after 11pm
• Girls will ride on back of motorcycles can stop them and ask for ST
• Honda girls 500K – 600K for ST, room charges at 200K
2) Ngoc Van Street
• Pimps will pull you in
• Local 300K for ST, foreigner 600K for ST
3) Other red light districts
• Phan Dang Luu (Gia Lam district)
• Mai Lam (Dong Anh district)
• Duong Noi and Ba La (Ha Dong district)
4) Outside 17 Saloon after they close at 1130pm
• 800K for ST
• Will take you to transit motel for deeds
5) Nha Nghi in Tay Ho area
• Walk along To Ngo Van around 9pm
• Pimps will call you in, rare gems beauty (unsure)
• 500K for ST

Massage:
ge bed, lots of SYT
3) Tam Quat
• Address: Thuy Khue Street, before and after Somerset Westlake
• Conservatively dressed girls little chances HJ / BJ, Revealing dressed girls more chances of HJ / BJ
• 100K/session
r ST, USD150 for LT

P.S: Hanoi's Four Heavenly Kings, I have PMed you my itinerary would like to seek you advice. If you will be in town during my visit, I will be greatly honored if we can meet for coffee and have more fun later in the day of course!
This is a update on this post the street he mention is actually To Ngoc Van and its gone so don't waste your time similarly the tam quats on doc ngu and the one mention nor worth trip unless u like 30+ ladies likewise the red light districts mentioned non operating
Old 14-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

babyboy9x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
This is a update on this post the street he mention is actually To Ngoc Van and its gone so don't waste your time similarly the tam quats on doc ngu and the one mention nor worth trip unless u like 30+ ladies likewise the red light districts mentioned non operating
Tks 4 ur help but i think there was a mistake.i go both both massage at To ngoc van and doc ngu street,its really good with the girls from 18-25.good bj but no fs.but at Thuy khue,i went to 365 and 2 more,almost fat n old girl,price 300-400k.never comeback again
Where location have fs with 350-450? I dont get it
Old 14-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Tks 4 ur heNGOC ) but i think there was a mistake.i go both both massage at To ngoc van and doc ngu street,its really good with the girls from 18-25.good bj but no fs.but at Thuy khue,i went to 365 and 2 more,almost fat n old girl,price 300-400k.never comeback again
Where location have fs with 350-450? I dont get it
The place I go to is not listed...to ngoc van has massage now it used to have brothels...im not sure price...but im pretty sure it would be hj mostly or bj 5ook plus...similar price as nearby sakura or that other big one i forgot name...zeus maybr e...there are no tam quats on to ngoc van...on doc ngu i refuse to use as they expect more than the usual 150k and tge girl worse looking....you seem quite eager to find where to get fs for 300k and yet you posted looking fir guys who will give u small tips when u take them around...futher you have provided no information let alone new information but yet u want something in return
Old 14-08-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster (B)

Also forget abt pho vong...nothing on that street either....any guys who want info either provide NEW info or provide something equal in exchange...I'm not going to just hand it over when others unwilling to do likewise
Old 15-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster (M)

hilarity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=mutantchicken;11613532]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilarity View Post
Hi, just landed in Hanoi a week or two ago for an extended stay. Do you have the address of these places, I don't feel like paying a million plus for FJ. Thanks.[/QU
U been hanoi for that long no hello no fr now when you need something come with hand extended...yes I also don't feel like paying 1 mill that's why I spent time and money going out exploreing and researching...good for u u don't wanna pay...but what's that got to do with me
Ok, I was just asking a question since you brought up the place, and then don't give the address. And yes, I will explore on my own and tell of my exploits, this will come in time. No need to be rude to those who are new and have the potential to contribute.
Old 16-08-2014, 12:26 AM
Samster (B)

[QUOTE=hilarity;11622713]
Quote:

Ok, I was just asking a question since you brought up the place, and then don't give the address. And yes, I will explore on my own and tell of my exploits, this will come in time. No need to be rude to those who are new and have the potential to contribute.
rude whats was rude...and dude everyone has the potential..this whole thread is abt potential and LOST potential..look how many years this thread has been in existance...and look at all the so called long term residents..and see how many posts about 300-400k bonks...the answer is NONE...i eager away you FR..when you have something to exchange ill be the first in line to kiss your ass

Teh fact is that you know that the foreigner price of a FJ is 1mill plus..but did u bother to FR that in your stay here..nope!!...i dount very much ill bee seeing much contribution from you...what u are a virgin you never cheong back in your own country...zero input first post is to ask for info....yes i dont feel like giving people free lunches
Old 16-08-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

how to do hanoi cheap charlie style
arrive in hanoi airport, walk out and you will see bus read and yellow..one goes to long bien, the other to cau giay..cau giay is more central,bus no 7..take that one cost 8k, this will save you 200k which is how much taxi will cost.
In cau giay there is many hotels they many operate as fuck hotels, cost is about 150k overnight (10-10) and 10k extra per hr outside those times so on avergaqe a day/night should cost 250-300. You can also catch a bus to TDH where many freelancers operate from cost 7k bus 51, or catch bus 34 to the old french quarter if thats where u want to stay.
I stayed in the north for 15days, and total cost excl airfair, but include bonks, massage, food, hotel bike hire and petrol was 14mill. This is by break down.
Day 1
Hotel cost 300k
bike hire for 2 weeks (100K a day) 1.4 mill
food and petrol 200k
bj at tam quat 150k
day 2
hotel 200k
food petrol 200k
massage 450k
day 3
hotel 200
misc exp 200
2 bj at tam quats 150k each = 300k
day 4
hotel 200
food petrol 200
misc 100
2 fj at 200k each = 400k
day5
hotel 200
food petrol 200
3 fj = 600k
day 6
hotel 200
food petrol 400
misc 200
fj 400k
day 7
hotel 150
fj 300
massage 250
food petrol 200
day 8
hotel 150
fj 300 freelancer
food petrol 200
day 9
hotel 150
food petrol 200
bbbj at tamquat end up fj 300k
day 10
hotel 200
3 fj at 150k = 450
food petrol 200
day 11
hotel 150
massage 250
misc 100
food petrol 200
fj 150k
day 12
hotel 200
food petrol 200
3 fj at 200k each = 600
day 13'
hotel 150
2 fj at 200k = 400
food petrol 200
day 14
hotel 150
fj milf freelancer 300k
fj syt freelancer 400k
food 100
day 15
fj freelancer 400
fake pic freelancer cost 100k hotel
food 100

total cost is 15mill!!!! for 14n15d trip
Old 16-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how to do hanoi cheap charlie style
arrive in hanoi airport, walk out and you will see bus read and yellow..one goes to long bien, the other to cau giay..cau giay is more central,bus no 7..take that one cost 8k, this will save you 200k which is how much taxi will cost.
In cau giay there is many hotels they many operate as fuck hotels, cost is about 150k overnight (10-10) and 10k extra per hr outside those times so on avergaqe a day/night should cost 250-300. You can also catch a bus to TDH where many freelancers operate from cost 7k bus 51, or catch bus 34 to the old french quarter if thats where u want to stay.
I stayed in the north for 15days, and total cost excl airfair, but include bonks, massage, food, hotel bike hire and petrol was 14mill. This is by break down.

total cost is 15mill!!!! for 14n15d trip
Well done mc...good job...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-08-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

newkidz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, new here in Hanoi. Read through the whole thread. Initially wanted to try To Ngoc Van but it seems that no action anymore. Looking for brothers that are familiar with the place to guide and go for FJ (500k) together...willing to pay for helpful brother to go bonking together...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1