The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 14
HardToStop is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardToStop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel6969 View Post
I want to copy and paste my wechat conversation to here but seem like it is very tedious.

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info both of us bf post.

There was ML on north side. Spa name start w W at S road. She landed in singapore first time about 2 months ago. Visited her twice and was offered HJ service but i rejected. Ask for normal maintenance instead but she is not so good in JG. Over conversation i asked if she is ok for dinner together next time. She said only dinner is ok but she wont go hotel etc as she got her limit. Of course i said no prob. i got the date a week later and brought her to city and garden by the bay.

She is 31y old. Not married no kids. For not married i cant really say cfm but no kids is for sure based on my experience seeing girl for many years.

While walking together in mbs. I asked to continue to hotel and she just said no. And a bit angry cos she already told me no such thing. After talk talk and ask her if she willing to do it if i willing to pay, she ask for very high price at 10k as she tot that her cb is gold plated since she only landed in sg 2 months ago. Told her market rate not that high etc. And i know i shouldnt push hard during first meet up, We parted that night and nothing happened. After 2 weeks of talking in wechat finally i offered her 1k for a night. She quiet for 15 mins and tell me that next day i need to send her to shop at 10.30 am.

Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.
People may already be just paying $500 even before you. 1k for a ML is really a bit too high imo
Old 29-01-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Great sharing... though I think $1k is a tad too high but so long as you happy can liao. Ain’t gonna pass judgement on that.

Anyways, now that you’ve shared this, sure got cannon fairy samsters come into your thread & boast about how they score free or cheap fugs from MLs one. There are a few such characters in this forum. Let’s see if they appear in this thread
No prob bro.
And i know it is high but only certain girl i paid that amount. I dont need to brag it but if that girl i can get it at 300 or 500 i wont end up pay 1k.

Will share later those 300-500 one
Old 29-01-2021, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her consideration is 1k actually is 20cust tips. Need to earn it for 3-5 days. Another thing is she already reliase her cb is not gold plated anymore as i nv give in to her price even after 2 weeks. 1k will now become her benchmark but soon she will reliase no one else will offer same price w me. Her price will just drop fr 1k to 500 and she done it already she will do it again as it is easy money, can sleep in good hotel and hb fun get fucked.
After all, she only have to close her eyes and get poked for 1 hour, tops? And only serving one person.

Rest of the time no need to work. Enjoy room and facilities.

Versus 3-5 days catering to whims and quirks of 20-odd persons.

Choice is easy. Only thing stopping them would be personal dignity and pride. But if alrrady doing HJ, then it's a slippery slope.
Old 29-01-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardToStop View Post
People may already be just paying $500 even before you. 1k for a ML is really a bit too high imo
There is this possibility. But not high.

I can challenge any cheongster here. If f her bf at anything lower i pay for his next session. But must proof to me. Lol
Old 29-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I want to copy and paste my wechat conversation to here but seem like it is very tedious.

I will just type it here. Will share the wechat later of course will remove anypart that may reveal indentification info of both of us bf post.

There was ML on north side. Spa name start w W at S road. She landed in singapore first time about 2 months ago. Visited her twice and was offered HJ service but i rejected. Ask for normal maintenance instead but she is not so good in JG. Over conversation i asked if she is ok for dinner together next time. She said only dinner is ok but she wont go hotel etc as she got her limit. Of course i said no prob. i got the date a week later and brought her to city and garden by the bay.

She is 31y old. Not married no kids. For not married i cant really say cfm but no kids is for sure based on my experience seeing girl for many years.

While walking together in mbs. I asked to continue to hotel and she just said no. And a bit angry cos she already told me no such thing. After talk talk and ask her if she willing to do it if i willing to pay, she ask for very high price at 10k as she tot that her cb is gold plated since she only landed in sg 2 months ago. Told her market rate not that high etc. And i know i shouldnt push hard during first meet up, We parted that night and nothing happened. After 2 weeks of talking in wechat finally i offered her 1k for a night. She quiet for 15 mins and tell me that next day i need to send her to shop at 10.30 am.

bro... For that 1K, how many times throughout the night?
Old 29-01-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
bro... For that 1K, how many times throughout the night?
unlimited lah. but i only manage to f her 3 times. no stamina.
Old 29-01-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No prob bro.
And i know it is high but only certain girl i paid that amount. I dont need to brag it but if that girl i can get it at 300 or 500 i wont end up pay 1k.

Will share later those 300-500 one
I really hate those people who after knowing how much u pay then started to say things like : I can get cheaper, you pay too high type of shit.
What are they trying to prove? They are better? Come On.

Its your money and you decide how much to pay as long as you are happy and willing at the point of transaction.
Old 29-01-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
unlimited lah. but i only manage to f her 3 times. no stamina.
Quality over quantity. If the session is no good, do 10times also no use. It becomes a torture. Beside sex, the company, chit chat and hugging also counts.

This is not buffet, pay $1000 do the more the better?

Some say 300, 500. Yes, short time probably.
No need to sleep over night and let the man squeeze the boobs throughout
Old 29-01-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Quality over quantity. If the session is no good, do 10times also no use. It becomes a torture. Beside sex, the company, chit chat and hugging also counts.

This is not buffet, pay $1000 do the more the better?

Some say 300, 500. Yes, short time probably.
No need to sleep over night and let the man squeeze the boobs throughout
Yes you r right bro. No point torturing ourshelve to do so many round. But for girl that we like we sure do it for 2nd or 3rd round if stamina allow. After that hug like couple sleep till morning.
Old 29-01-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

here is another ML that i wish to share. lets call it ML2.

this ML2 work in spa name start w S in BM area.

visited her twice and on second time manage to brought her out for supper after massage. I chatted w her day and night on wechat w my half pail chinese after first visit and manage to brought her out on second day. i went down around 8 plus and pay for 2 hours. massage for 1 hour and then bring her out to china town for some typical chinese food around 10 pm near 81.

after chatted about 1 hour plus along dinner i joke w her that want to bring her to next destination. hinted it is hotel nearby. after some negotiation, we agreed at 600. i paid for 600 for this girl and we went to a hotel for about 1 hour and 1 shot only as she is not comfortable to stay over night with me. starting she is very shy and like dont know what to do. more like in dead fish mode for awhile before i turn her to another mode after some hard work. she mentioned to me that she nv done that w other ppl before etc and i am the first customer that brought her to hotel for f job. which u know i know she may not telling the truth. however, i can also tell that she is not regular or being brought out frequently. i also dont think anyone can F her below 600.

same with first ML, if any brother here brought her out before and fucked her for anything lesser, i challenge any brother here to proof to me and pay you 1k for for your few more session with her. lol
Old 29-01-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Actually price is about the same as those full time doing FJ one. Single will choose ML as they have the time in the world to go out with them all this. But those with family one willcmost likely to find fast game one yA?
Old 29-01-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Parttime is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Actually u all will choose ML or FJ lady as both rate is about the same. Is deoend on whether have the time to handle them
Old 29-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love this thread, thanks for starting. I also share this ambition to try to make an ML come with me, convincing myself she likes me and wants me haha .

and that would exactly be the purpose: to see if the ML is attracted.
other purpose would be to have someone who is potentially not screwing someone in every hour like a machine.
but I would never think about raw: if she comes with me, she take others as well for sure.

so here is my little experience for a good laugh:

ML1: killer look 10/10 (it is my score, subjective) works in clean shop, never offers extras. after second session got phone number and invited for meal, she said she has no time than stopped replying. 3rd session I asked if special is possible under any circumstances. she said no but asked if I want it (dont know why LOL). she might be talked into hj but dor me it does not woth it and there is no vibe, will not return.

ML2: 'normal' spa, she offers level 1, maybe 2 but I asked for level 3 (full) the first time which she declined. I am pretty sure this spa does not cater for L3 service. Asked her out for a meal which we had. than asked her to a hotel, declined. next I confessed I was married hoping she does not care much, well she did. the little chemistry we had has broken. next meal invitation rejected. i do not feel to invest to much more effort and feelings into her, don't feel like begging to an ML (or any girl for this matter) to to take me and my money .
I keep her for massage only as she is best for my taste.

i feel handicapped for not speaking Chinese and also the conversation always dies when ML discovers I am married.

already selected ML3 target just have to digest the previous defeats before launching the next strike.
Old 29-01-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I love this thread, thanks for starting. I also share this ambition to try to make an ML come with me, convincing myself she likes me and wants me haha .

and that would exactly be the purpose: to see if the ML is attracted.
other purpose would be to have someone who is potentially not screwing someone in every hour like a machine.
but I would never think about raw: if she comes with me, she take others as well for sure.

so here is my little experience for a good laugh:

ML1: killer look 10/10 (it is my score, subjective) works in clean shop, never offers extras. after second session got phone number and invited for meal, she said she has no time than stopped replying. 3rd session I asked if special is possible under any circumstances. she said no but asked if I want it (dont know why LOL). she might be talked into hj but dor me it does not woth it and there is no vibe, will not return.

ML2: 'normal' spa, she offers level 1, maybe 2 but I asked for level 3 (full) the first time which she declined. I am pretty sure this spa does not cater for L3 service. Asked her out for a meal which we had. than asked her to a hotel, declined. next I confessed I was married hoping she does not care much, well she did. the little chemistry we had has broken. next meal invitation rejected. i do not feel to invest to much more effort and feelings into her, don't feel like begging to an ML (or any girl for this matter) to to take me and my money .
I keep her for massage only as she is best for my taste.

i feel handicapped for not speaking Chinese and also the conversation always dies when ML discovers I am married.

already selected ML3 target just have to digest the previous defeats before launching the next strike.
Out of curiosity if you don't speak chines how do u communicate with these 2?
Old 29-01-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Milshe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
here is another ML that i wish to share. lets call it ML2.

this ML2 work in spa name start w S in BM area.

visited her twice and on second time manage to brought her out for supper after massage. I chatted w her day and night on wechat w my half pail chinese after first visit and manage to brought her out on second day. i went down around 8 plus and pay for 2 hours. massage for 1 hour and then bring her out to china town for some typical chinese food around 10 pm near 81.

after chatted about 1 hour plus along dinner i joke w her that want to bring her to next destination. hinted it is hotel nearby. after some negotiation, we agreed at 600. i paid for 600 for this girl and we went to a hotel for about 1 hour and 1 shot only as she is not comfortable to stay over night with me. starting she is very shy and like dont know what to do. more like in dead fish mode for awhile before i turn her to another mode after some hard work. she mentioned to me that she nv done that w other ppl before etc and i am the first customer that brought her to hotel for f job. which u know i know she may not telling the truth. however, i can also tell that she is not regular or being brought out frequently. i also dont think anyone can F her below 600.

same with first ML, if any brother here brought her out before and fucked her for anything lesser, i challenge any brother here to proof to me and pay you 1k for for your few more session with her. lol
Great sharing bro... But the logic from your sharing is by the first few visits already if the ML is the type can go hotel u would already know by body language.. Or some hinting replies
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1