The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 09-08-2019, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
She now operate at level 2 right beside escalator.. I realise she gain weight.....
long time ago Paris usually wears tight jeans with white top, like clubber, classy mix blood looks...

alas nowadays she's just like those peidu mama ML, flashy dress show half ball, no more urge when see
Old 10-08-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fireboy18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quiet day there... mostly closed...

Only 3 to 4 shops open
Old 10-08-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
Healman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHealman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
long time ago Paris usually wears tight jeans with white top, like clubber, classy mix blood looks...

alas nowadays she's just like those peidu mama ML, flashy dress show half ball, no more urge when see
Hi bro, can pm me Paris at which shop? Thanks a lot.
Old 13-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!

Just to share, few evenings back, tried this lady (didn't ask for her name) on the 2nd floor. She was wearing a V neck grey dress, quite busty (she told me hers was real) and quite slim. She spoke very decent, almost impeccable English even though she is from China. One thing I learned from an esteemed bro is that the strongest negotiating position is being able to walk away and mean it. I applied that rule by stating my price for full course, and even though her asking price was $50 more, I walked away. Ended up it worked and she pulled me back and agreed on stated price. But of course I regretted not stating clearly what it entails as she mentioned that BBBJ would need to top up after paying and stripping. Didn't opt for that and just proceeded for full course straight away. Overall would say quite a good experience even though I was out in about 20 minutes.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 18
weiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to beholdweiwei09 is a splendid one to behold

Was here last night for drinks.

Level 2,3,4 all in full force.
Old 14-08-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Just to share, few evenings back, tried this lady (didn't ask for her name) on the 2nd floor. She was wearing a V neck grey dress, quite busty (she told me hers was real) and quite slim. She spoke very decent, almost impeccable English even though she is from China. One thing I learned from an esteemed bro is that the strongest negotiating position is being able to walk away and mean it. I applied that rule by stating my price for full course, and even though her asking price was $50 more, I walked away. Ended up it worked and she pulled me back and agreed on stated price. But of course I regretted not stating clearly what it entails as she mentioned that BBBJ would need to top up after paying and stripping. Didn't opt for that and just proceeded for full course straight away. Overall would say quite a good experience even though I was out in about 20 minutes.

Wow, at the left or right side of the escalator?
Old 14-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman2005 View Post
Sound like paris
Old 14-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hi bro Cartman, she is on the left side of the escalator, the first shop
Old 14-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Sound like paris
Hi bro Giansex, nope it's not Paris. Paris is more meaty and busty (most likely enhanced) but never tried her before. The one I had was slimmer
Old 14-08-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi bro Cartman, she is on the left side of the escalator, the first shop
Cool thanks, will go there and have a look later
Old 14-08-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool thanks, will go there and have a look later
Okay sure. I had her around 7 plus PM. But not too sure if she is doing morning shift or night shift
Old 14-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
BBSC is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Re: Orchard Towers

OK, I have now got the correct information. Lily is at Level 2. Once you take the escalator, turn left and walk all the way straight to the end. Her spa is at the corner, right at the end.

She normally wears red with a very low cut blouse. I am surprised that hardly anyone here mentions her. I went today but she was not there though.

There is also another lady named Amy which is also located at level 2 just opposite Lily's spa, a bit to the front. She also wears a very low cut dress. Anyone heard of Amy or Lily?

I am really not aware of Paris though. Could be that I hardly go to Orchard Towers and even if I go there, I usually look for Lily.

Old 15-08-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -138 / Power: 0
SGdeepfake SGdeepfake

Quote:
Hi bro Giansex, nope it's not Paris. Paris is more meaty and busty (most likely enhanced) but never tried her before. The one I had was slimmer
Yes, enhance boob, very pretty and slutty look. Next to Mama Shop
Not Paris
Tried her at $100, she quoted $150 and refuse to budge. I walk a few round then hang around Mama shop, she saw me and then give in to my price. Service is so so only, but boobs very big and nice shape. One of The best breast I ever seen.
I remember her photo was posted a few page before
Old 15-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
ladiesman215 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGdeepfake View Post
Not Paris
Tried her at $100, she quoted $150 and refuse to budge. I walk a few round then hang around Mama shop, she saw me and then give in to my price. Service is so so only, but boobs very big and nice shape. One of The best breast I ever seen.
Could be Tina
Old 15-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGdeepfake View Post
Not Paris
Hi bro SGdeepfake,

Thank you for your FR. The one I tried her shop is the first shop to the left of the escalator on the 2nd floor. I do know there is one shop next to the Mama shop but have not tried before too. Will give it a go next time since you mentioned she has big and nice boobs. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1