The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nila D88

Booked a session with Nila last friday. Perhaps i was one of the lucky few, i wasn't made to wait too long around the area. Maybe atound 10mins or so?

Looks: exactly as the photos posted on the website, no surprise which was good
Boobs: A i guess
Body: as tight as a 22 years old should be, with ample ass, although they are visible stretch mark on the ass.
Pussy: Natural hairy, OKT told me it was trimmed when booking, little disappointed here, i'm a sucker fot clean shaven puss

Nila has this sultry smoky look about her which is very alluring, and she is very into the sex part, always initiating, two thumbs up! she came across as quite a horny lady :-) both rounds she initiated by giving a catbath, tonnes of frenching. Her BBBJ is those slow and sensual kind, constantly giving you then CFM look, slowly licking and twirling her tongue on the head and on the shalf and on the balls too. I also received AR from her. I serviced her quite a fair bit actually, painted her and fingered her and ass rimmed her as well, which she seemed to enjoyed, and she 'finished' during my fingering :-)

Very friendly lady also with very limited english, nothing translator won't help. She should be heading back within these few days so a RTF is unlikely.

Looking for more big ass lady woth clean shaven puss!
Old 24-10-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks-Grace at DH

Got a booking with this Grace

Thai,
Close to Pic :85%
Ht: 1.75m
Boobs : Big ( ehance, ut feel good)
Body: Fair without tattoos.
Catlick: 8,
Gfe: 7
Kissing: think she dun do,
BBBj: 8
Hj: 8
Massage: 8
Shower: 8
Fj: 8.5
Overall: Just a slight above 8.
Add one cat for DH
CS rating : 7
Dmg : $140
Old 24-10-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
SSBBFF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Nicky from Thai Pegasus

Looks: 8/10, exotic.

Figure: Great

Boobs: Natural B

BBBJ: 8/10. Slurpy with DT

Frenching: 9/10

FJ: 1st shot was done with BBBJ, and finished in Missionary (Frenched furiously in this position till shots are fired). Too bad, I was too tired for round 2.

GFE: Her English is good, so communication was a breeze! This is due to her being an English major. Great person to converse with.

Overall, she is worth the money. Take good care of her, bros!
Old 24-10-2016, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!

Any good report regarding on mew ?
Old 24-10-2016, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR for emmanuelle Kaleen:

Glad to see this stable back in action. Personally one of my favourite stable after LB and PS got shut down, because of their competitive pricing, and the offer of "short-time" 1-shot option. Some days, really not up to 2 shots and just wanna sample the girls, have a quickie lunch-time fuck. Wish more stables would offer 1-shot

Anyways, back to Kaleen.

Looks: Match the photo. In fact, she was wearing that red dress. Tan, but not dark. Cute, in my view. Braces. No tattoos, or any noticeable blemishes on the face. Smooth skin that feels good to touch.

Figure: Slim, a bit on the 'scrawny' side. Can see her pelvic bones prominently down there. Boobs are small B. If anyone recalls the ang pai Lao girl "May" from this same stable a few months back... that's the kind of figure we talking about.

BBBJ: Not very experienced, just glide over the head only, and no DT. I spent more time giving her oral service instead.

FJ: Quite easy to arouse. Nice to lick her nips and feel them turning hard. Few minutes of painting gets her pussy lips swollen, wet and ready for action. No KY needed of course. Pumped her in the usual positions. Weird thing is, not much sound out of her except huff and puff when the pace got faster. She had her eyes closed, mouth half-open like she was really savouring the experience of getting fucked silly. Wouldn't exactly call it 'dead fish' but yeah, the feeling is like fucking a half-drunk girl that you brought home

Other than that, she's very tight so got to go slow else will slip past her love-hole - once the juices start flowing. Her tightness helped me stay hard for a while more even after releasing 1st shot, so continued humping her and felt like one looong shot. Ended up both of us sweaty and lay there for a while, tired out.

She didn't initiate 2nd shot, and since her BBBJ/HJ skills not that fantastic, I also gave up and we just spent the rest of the time cuddling, chatting, and she showed me some of her photos and social media stuff. One of the girls in the house - Gift - is her good fren.

Her english is basic, but not completely zero, enough to bridge over to my toddler-level thai, so there's some GFE till we actually overshot the time. I don't think she has customer right after me, but another house-mate stopped by to check on her - just opened the door while we were both still curled up together naked Dressed quickly, paid up and left.

Venue: More 'central' than before, near one of my fav 'makan' place. But you'll get the same exercise heading to the door, as per the previous venue! Don't want to reveal more about the rooms, to keep the venue hidden, but safe to say, don't moan too loud! And as before, will bump into other chiong-sters - note: plural.

RTF: Not likely. Want to try the Lao girl next. As for Kaleen, recommended only for those who want that innocent GF first-timer kind of fuck experience. To be fair, she was coughing a bit, combined with the previous late night, and that could've affected her performance.
Old 25-10-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Aion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by syncrossed View Post
Bro, how is her body? And does she french? Will up points for ur fr
Haha hey. She does French. Her body hmm. Boobs maybe b. Pussy naturally hairy. But one thing she has braces. So a bit turn on for me.
Old 25-10-2016, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Doll88

Anyone tried Stella or Pear from Doll88?
Old 25-10-2016, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Recently try tracy from soi69 after zero reply from d88. What's wrong with them? Read all messages but not a single reply.

Tracy is a very slim girl with great attitude. Super shy girl next door type. Had difficult getting 2nd shot off but she always put on a smile. Great service, passionate frenching and everything.

Thanks soi69 for quick reply and detailed instructions.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Recently try tracy from soi69 after zero reply from d88. What's wrong with them? Read all messages but not a single reply.

Tracy is a very slim girl with great attitude. Super shy girl next door type. Had difficult getting 2nd shot off but she always put on a smile. Great service, passionate frenching and everything.

Thanks soi69 for quick reply and detailed instructions.
Guess they haven't changed. Glad you enjoyed Tracy. I randomly booked her after d88 fked up my booking and didn't regret. Going for rtf today.
Old 25-10-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBFF View Post
[IMG]

Nicky from Thai Pegasus
Still using paper towels?

Izzit double bed or single bed?

Last visit with Disney was a disaster. Machiam going through anger management course.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tanc0066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dreams88 is previous ET88? Same operator then think can forget it. Blood boil till no mood. Tio banned for walking off when no response.. at least i bother to msg operator.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gennjohnson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm, on the other hand, i had booked their girls a few times without any issues, mayb i'm lucky?
Old 25-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gennjohnson View Post
hmm, on the other hand, i had booked their girls a few times without any issues, mayb i'm lucky?

Same same.

Had some hiccups here and there but generally nothing too game breaking.
Old 25-10-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 9
Plushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to beholdPlushiro is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBFF View Post

Nicky from Thai Pegasus

Looks: 8/10, exotic.

Figure: Great

Boobs: Natural B

BBBJ: 8/10. Slurpy with DT

Frenching: 9/10

FJ: 1st shot was done with BBBJ, and finished in Missionary (Frenched furiously in this position till shots are fired). Too bad, I was too tired for round 2.

GFE: Her English is good, so communication was a breeze! This is due to her being an English major. Great person to converse with.

Overall, she is worth the money. Take good care of her, bros!
Really wanna try TP but been hearing the towel issue, is it still happening bro?
Old 25-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 18
longwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to beholdlongwinter is a splendid one to behold

Look : 9 - face as per photo
boobs : B - very soft.
Shower : 10
bbbj : 7 - could be improved
french : passionate and intense
cat bath: from top to bottom
finger/paint : 10
FJ : 10 - very accomodating. Could do various styles
GFE: 9 - very friendly and bubbly character. Pays attention to even minuet details
Room : Very comfortable and clean

My first impression of her is that she looks young. I mean seriously young, very bubbly and lively girl.
Overall, it is a good bonk and bros here, please take good care of this gem. Thanks to Bro Pegasus!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1