The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 11-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Was wondering if anyone try So from sggentlemen yet hmm
Old 11-01-2018, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shootyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Want to try Xclusive stable but like no fr for this stable.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 7
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Bro she enhanced boobs? And her body is fit athletic kind? Can cim?
Hi Bro...
i squeezed left and right hard,they felt natural and she jerked her head backwards. i am quite sure they are natural. Maybe other experienced bros who tried can share their opinions.
i did not ask for CIM cos i was too busy pumping her and admiring her pretty excitable face.
Old 11-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Coco fr AA

2nd blood...

She did not have sex for 1 month...i'm in for a wild ride

Looks: foxy, slutty milf look with long silk black hair to the waist
Boobs: more than a handful of natural soft bouncy boobs
Body: Not the slim and bony type, but voluptuous and curvy. she said say put on weight, but still nice. skin is smooth and butt is good for grabs
Pussy: shaved tight and delicious
BBBJ: loved the way she alternate between deep throat and teasing the dickhead with her lovely tongue
Painting: what can I say...after 1 mth no sex, she is wild and wanting more
FJ: Willing to try many positions. In cowgal, she pump and grind so hard to make herself cum... lol

Overall: an excellent bonk!
Old 11-01-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Kenpachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolie Tikoclub

1st blood for her. Very hardworking with bbbj. She is also very tight, so guys with big tool gotta slowly. Her boobs dam big and because it's natural, it's a little sag. But overall petite and hardworking. Her English also not so bad.
Old 11-01-2018, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Abdul1990 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Fio from Angel's Aura

Looks 10/10 exactly like the picture
Service 10/10 one of the best service ever!!

I will keep it short and simple. Simply one of the best human interaction i ever had...i am always very nervous when i met someone for the first time, she manage to break my nervousness very fast, she jokes she laughs very very girlfriend material...her last working day this coming Saturday, dun't miss her service or you regret!! Thanks to AA for bringing like her.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Landy - Sex Senses

This morning I rtf Landy
two hours slot
(BTW, apparently only SS has two hours slot, I like it a lot, when with ladies I know already, as it gives ample time for more intimacy, and by looking at Landy bookings I am not the only one)

Not really much to say in respect to all that has been already said and done.

She greated me with a great smile.
We had great sex.
Supreme service in all deparments.
She exhausted me during the first shot
And she had to drag me into the shower to put a spark of life back in my body.
We relaxed a bit and we talk some.
Than we proceed to second shot, which was no less intense.

She is young, wild, tight, hot, passionate.
I felat great.

As I was leaving shee changed bed sheets for the mess they were in due to all our sweating.
Ans she gavy me that innocent yet devilish look while doing it.
It made me want to start all over again!

RTF material? Two bonks in 2 days. What do you think?

Happy bonking.
Old 11-01-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Landy Sex Senses

I forgot
today she managed to DT my entire cock.
Not once, over and over and over.
It is the first time in SG that I get this treatement.
SHOCK!

Standing 69 skipped also this time,
I was too tired and my legs already jelly.
Did not want to drop her on her head!
Old 11-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Mali Rollypop
Just take any girl who have free slot...

Face> Discount from posted pic.
Dark minah look

Boobs > Saggy small B

Body > Nothing fantastic.Skin condition not too good as got many marks.
A nice ass to slap tho.

French > i no try

Painting > i no try

Finger > More on the outside

BBBJ > Acceptable.Ask her blow me till i cum for 2nd shot

FJ> Did 1 FJ.Chnage few position.Leg flexible.

Massage > Quite good

Friendly good attitude lady.Late twenties minah looks.
Body and look not my type but she is a obedient service girl.
Just tell her what you want .

#OKT respone is good.
Location also good

Ejazz
Old 11-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've been reading through this thread for quite some time trying to find an fr on girls who are like wet and pussy juice oozing and painting but so far they all never say clearly if have or not. Anyone knows which girl from which stables who have those creamy white or wet pussy juice dripping when she doing service? I'm mad for pussy. Like I really want to eat her out for 10 mins plus kind then finger gao gao then fuck.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Sorry for my late FR for my booking early of the week.

*** Attention to those bros who hv PM me about slim Syt, yes she is one of those! Here we go....

<OO from Poseidon>
Lk: 8.5/10
It's her live photo lar. A 21 year-old Syt and she is still studying hotel management in college.

Body: 9/10
My favourite super slim type. No tummy at all! She got a few tattoos and u will not miss the owl tattoo just above her chest. Teased her why she want to tattoo a bar code on her arm. Me very bad hor??

Boobs: 9.5/10
My favourite soft, natural C cup and no sagging. Yummy and she let me suck all I want!!

Frenching: 8/10
No problem with that and she allows deep Frenching. Only thing is that she tried to sucked my tongue a bit too hard. Not sure is she trying to be playful or not-too-experience lor.

Painting: din try.
She is too shy to let me paint her shaved region below. But she allows me to finger her. Totally wet by the time I insert my finger.

Bbbj: 7.5/10
I'm not really a fan but she prefers to do it slowly even though I try to ask her to do it faster. A bit too slow for my personal liking.

FJ: 9.5/10
Did her in several patterns and she is ok. Felt like bonking a demure Poly gal. Very shiok to grab her boobs in standing position. The grand finale is licking her bouncing boobs during cowgirl!!

<To Okt: Will hv given her 10/10 if there is a full length mirror in the room. Pls invest a full length mirror in the otherwise quite bare room lar. Putting a chair inside will also be useful for trying out different positions.>

GFE: 8/10
Her English is quite ok and a bit ting tong too. But I feel she still lacks experience in this area. Maybe other bros can teach her slowly. Her massage skills is also quite jialat. She insisted on turning off the main light although I told her I will prefer to leave it on for at least the 1st round. Not quite customer-orientated in this aspect.

Overall: 8.5/10
If u like slim Syt with real big boobs, u will definitely enjoy it. Just bear in mind that she is still young and thus not as experienced and skillful.

RTF: probably unless I can find other slim Syt to try out.

One last thing, she will not stay here for that long. Dun nor why ICA din give her a longer stay period even though it is her first visit to the island.

Last edited by (@^@); 11-01-2018 at 08:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

FR Kai from RP.

Looks :- Photo is a bit off, maybe taken during younger days or beautify too much. IRL like indo maid with enhanced boobs. Darker and more milf. Would have been nice to get her back in the day when she was looking like the photo.

Figure :- Boobs enhanced appear as per photo. Petite, slim with nice ass for doggy - that i did later.

French :- No. She smokes, by the way.

Paint :- Allows. The small, hidden kind of pussy.

BBBJ :- Pretty good. Lick shaft up and down, DT a few times.

FJ :- Accomodating, with stereo at the right times, so sounds quite genuine. Managed to do some boob fuck on her pair as well. Neck arch back, her face contorted with that pain / pleasure expression when i finally unloaded. Took 1 shot quickie, so that's it.

GFE :- Not much. She just deliver the service as advertised. After that, sat on the other bed and looked expectantly at me to go shower. Pity ... would've been nice to cuddle up on this cold day.

RTF :- IMHO there are better girls in the line-up.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Fr for So from soi69

Thumbs up to okt for answering my many queries due to so many good looking options these days.
No fr for her and she looks good so I went commmando for all the bros here. You will thank me for sure if you try her. Upxzx me once you try her. I ain’t bluffing.

Looks: hot little thing wearing a pink nightie w a tight figure. When I say right, I mean right. I’m super particular about a slim athletic figure and she has it. Overall 8.5/10

Figure: like I said right. Tight ass tight abs. I like those angmoh go gym kind. With tight abs and ass. Her boobs are really good, round and perky. I would say it’s natural cause feels so natural but the shape so nice, So brothers you judge for yourself. Btw I’m a sucker for enhanced boobs so if I can’t tell means it’s fucking well done if it’s enhanced. Tight ass and all, totally my kind, so 10/10.
I usually don’t write so much for figure but I think Bros who want details like me would appreciate it.

Bbbj: awesome bbbj for like 10mins before I couldn’t take it and ask her to cap me. Awesome technique and Super hardworking. Wouldn’t have stopped if I didn’t. She was downright enjoying herself. 9/10

Fj: heres where she shines. Usually I cum only once. And I love cim. But she was tight as fuck. I thought she virgin Sia. No kidding. Took the pounding like a champ and unloaded both shots in her. Usually I like to fuck then cim. But she was so tight... no diff lol. 10/10

She’s a Super hardworking girl and really love her attitude. Always smiling when we not doing the deed and won’t stop til you command her to. Dk why no one wrote fr for her yet mayb all selfish wanna keep to themselves arghhh. Guys please share your good Bonks like I did here, helps the community to rid it of bad ones.
Please upzzx me after you bonk her cause I’m sure you Ben 10/10 satisfied after.
Keep up the good work okt and happy bonking fellas!
Old 11-01-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
PickMe90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=677435

Stable : Club Poseidon
Girl : OO

Numbers don't do her justice so i won't give ratings. But she's a great bonk.

Cuddle with her like long lost GF. Catbath and BBBJ with great movement and long duration. French kiss with suprise light bite. Natural C cups and tight pussy

GFE is high, she is here for a short time. Will RTF.

Thanks OKT for the arrangement.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Audi from Emm

Audi is a veteran in this industry and had toured SG multiple times. I am her regular customer and had visited her many times. Every time the feeling is different and not disappointed. She is very service orientated. She knew what a man need.

Location: 6/10… East area with a coffee shop nearby… good if you reach early can order a drink and wait. Room is clean, neat and simple.

Looks/Body: 8/10… As advertised. Her pics are genuine and not photo-shopped (I think). Typical Thai complexion with long black hair.

Boobs: 7/10… natural C cup with brown 20 cents areola nice to suck and play with.

Pussy: 7/10… well kempt pubes. Neat and no funky smell
French: 7/10… she plants her tongue into my mouth. Not very fierce more like sensual French kissing
Catbath: 7/10... from the neck to my chest to my groin and to my thighs she licked like a little kitten.

BBBJ/CIM: 9/10… she can lick, twist, suck and deep throat. After a good 10-12 mins of bbbj I told her I’m about to ‘set’. She looked at me with a smile, shove my junk into her mouth to give it a turbo boost and I surrendered load into her mouth. I think I cummed quite a lot, at first, she took it all in and then after that she got choked a bit... LOL

FJ :9/10... this lady is wild when she is on top! She rode me crazy like a cowgirl with a few variations of pumping and going circles. After 5 mins we changed position to missionary and as I was pumping her, she was hugging me tight with her legs locking me on my waist and can feel her legs pushing me to penetrate deeper into her vagina in my every thrust. Can feel the muscles in her pelvic contracting and her moans were loud, and yet don’t sound fake as her expressions seems like she was enjoying it… even more than me.. haha. After some long and intense pumping I unloaded in her (with cap of cos) however she won’t release me and kept me in the lock position like in a MMA fight while she used her vagina to grip my penis. We kissed and as I pulled myself out of the predicament, she touched and covered her vagina and she suddenly turn shy. I asked her what happened, and she pointed at the wet bedsheet. It was then I saw fluid was coming out of her vagina and her whole pussy area was moist and wet. We laughed, got cleaned up and headed for the showers.

GFE/Other services: 9.5/10… Very polite and service orientated. When I entered the room she asked me to wait a moment, went to the back and brought me a cup of water without me asking.
She provides simple massage (not the pro type) before and between shots.
She’s good at holding conversation and we talked a lot when we are not “busy”.
So after I’m dressed and ready to leave, she asked me to sit down and sat on my lap, just like a gf would do and we continue to chat and hug as there are still about 15 mins to spare. That’s a big plus point as most ladies will just make u leave since everything is said and done.

Overall: 9/10… Happy man.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1