The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-07-2014, 08:23 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
I last went to Saphan Kwai about 4 yrs ago....... my favourite bars back then were For You & Sir Love..... I was wondering if these 2 bars are still around.
These 2 bars are still around or rather the locations they were in are still operating. Sir Love has change name to CHAT but For You bar is still the same For You bar.
Old 23-07-2014, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sentsggirls2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
16 August 29 birthday bash @ SK

Dear thai lovers

In less than 23 days I'm going to celebrate my 29th birthday.

I sincerely invite those who are in Bkk on this particular day to make a trip down to Ted99 to celebrate my birthday. No worries on the drink as my Pii chai mentioned beer is on free flow as I just got my bonus.

Recently I went to Mac nearby my house. And to my horror didn't know nowadays Mac meal can cost me close to 10 bucks. So ya maybe I can treat those who coming to my birthday Mac first as it's been months since I ate SG Mac due to the price.

Regards

CK
Old 23-07-2014, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
jkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 16 August 29 birthday bash @ SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentsggirls2014 View Post

Recently I went to Mac nearby my house. And to my horror didn't know nowadays Mac meal can cost me close to 10 bucks. So ya maybe I can treat those who coming to my birthday Mac first as it's been months since I ate SG Mac due to the price.

Regards

CK
I checked the prices during my recent visit to BKK.

In BKK, Mc chicken/Fillet o fish value meal 142baht. = SGD$ 5.5
In Sg, Mc chicken/filler o fish value meal is SGD $5.
Old 24-07-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkljkl View Post

What Are u talking about ? 142 baht for a Fillet o fish ? Dude u must be tripping badly !! Avrg meals from McD are from 70-100 baht !! Fillet o Fish cost 79 baht!!
Even the McD at BKK aiport wont charge 142Baht for a Fillet o Fish !
Old 24-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U sure u went into McDonald's ?? What Mc meal u had to cost 250thb?? Your 10 bucks = 10 SGD right?

A double big mac value meal costs about 183thb which is about SGD 7.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
What Are u talking about ? 142 baht for a Fillet o fish ? Dude u must be tripping badly !! Avrg meals from McD are from 70-100 baht !! Fillet o Fish cost 79 baht!!
Guess jkljkl means value set meal which is price differently from a burger itself. 142thb is the right price... All these are pricing from McDonald's website. Anyway, a Fillet o fish is 85thb not 79thb.

If u guys still want to debate on the pricing of Mc.... can refer to this link, http://mcdelivery.mcthai.co.th/index.php I am 1 of the loyalty patron BTW the price is same as in online and store front.... less Airport.
Old 24-07-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 18
jkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjkljkl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Guess jkljkl means value set meal which is price differently from a burger itself. 142thb is the right price... All these are pricing from McDonald's website. Anyway, a Fillet o fish is 85thb not 79thb.
Thks bro Naemlo for helping to clarify.

Indeed i meant it's value set meal= Burger + fries + drink.

I should have made it clearer in the first place.

For your info, Mac is only available at the domestic terminal in Suvarnabhumi Airport.
BK and subway is available at the international terminal. The prices is more than stores outside the airport.

Cheers.
Old 24-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever I'm in bkk, I seldom have macs..maybe just the fries and coke.

I'll have A&W which u can't get here, the coney dog, waffles, curly fries and root beer.
The KFC there taste much better as well, more juicy, tender and crispy.
For Pizza hut is just so so, Dunkin' Donuts is nice, or have some sandwiches at S&P.

Yummy!
Old 24-07-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
MyFriendYou is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Dear thai lovers

In less than 23 days I'm going to celebrate my 29th birthday.

I sincerely invite those who are in Bkk on this particular day to make a trip down to Ted99 to celebrate my birthday. No worries on the drink as my Pii chai mentioned beer is on free flow as I just got my bonus.

Regards

CK
Hi Bro,

Don't go Bangkok for your birthday bash as I can bring you to ChiangMai for even better fun. Let me introduce you a good area there call ChangKlan, is a bit on the high side but there are Thai Yai girls there which suits your SK budget.

If you are a massage lover just like me, there is Loi Khor which is along the night bazzar. One of the place you must visit for massage is at Nimanhemin soi 13 (Misa Massage). I have up the lady boss a few time and she really have nice tits. FYI, nimanhemin is just like bkk thonglor.

After all your drinking or before that you can head to Payap University for Mahachai seafood. After seafood, you can go hunt for moonlight girls at warm up and good view. Young chicks for you to up and if everything fail, you can try last luck on fabrique at president hotel.

Just remember to wear more hip and HISO. Some tips for you is to wear red wing shoes with dior jeans and girls over there like guys who wear PLAY (COMME DES GARCONS) T-shirt. They will go gaga over you and rub your whole body and I suggest to wear the same T-Shirt every night so these girls can recognize you. If you need alteration for your dior jeans , I have some in Singapore to intro you. Just PM me and I can share with you the address and number.

Recently I have been busy with duty in Singapore and is the fasting month, finally come Monday I can celebrate my end of fasting and I will be heading back to ChiangMai for a month (Don't Like VISA RUN). Let me know if you have more questions on ChiangMai and we can exchange number through PM. I can show you around in ChiangMai with my sweet lady driver

However, If you still stick your heart to BKK, let me know, I have my brother over there who can bring you to a cheap and good place with nice sexy lady waitress at KASET / Nawamin.

Brgds,
AR
Old 24-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
alfiak555 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Ya man, nimanhemin soi 13? So when can you bring me go. I tired of SK. 16 August can bring go to nimanhemin soi 13 mai Pii chai? 16 August is my 29th birthday na krap. I want to buy seiko automatic watch, you bring me go mai? I think nimanhemin soi 13 has many fake seiko automatic watch. I cheapo na, only can afford to buy fake stuff.
Don't Worry, I can show you around over there as I have my teeruk staying there. I am now over there with her and let me share with you.

I often head to Loi Kroh Sugar Beat. The girls are so sexy and horny, they like big cock. There are also freelancer bars here and the girls in ktv are not 100 percent thai, hence the price is cheap and they are usually from Mae Sai or Tak to work in CNX. I will be heading back to Sg on monday, hope I have the chance to bring you there.

Let me know your thoughts
Old 24-07-2014, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kiddodude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you brother for your assistance. (:
Old 25-07-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yup when in Thailand no1 is to have MacDonalds. If I don't get to have my happy meal , I would take it as a trip wasted.

Once I even had the choice of going into an agogo for a nice cold beer but was swayed by the thought of a big mac and a chocolate milkshake. I made an immediate uturn!

When it comes to beautiful ladies waiting for me at MPs , I also take into consideration that it has to be a Maconalds nearby. Otherwise even knowing top thai models are in an MP , would not entice me there if I don't get my yellow clown kick.

Ahhhhhhh MacDonalds ...........what will I do without you? You don't expect me to eat Kow Men Kai in Thailand , do you?
Old 25-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyFriendYou View Post
Hi Bro,

Don't go Bangkok for your birthday bash as I can bring you to ChiangMai for even better fun. Let me introduce you a good area there call ChangKlan, is a bit on the high side but there are Thai Yai girls there which suits your SK budget.

If you are a massage lover just like me, there is Loi Khor which is along the night bazzar. One of the place you must visit for massage is at Nimanhemin soi 13 (Misa Massage). I have up the lady boss a few time and she really have nice tits. FYI, nimanhemin is just like bkk thonglor.

Just remember to wear more hip and HISO. Some tips for you is to wear red wing shoes with dior jeans and girls over there like guys who wear PLAY (COMME DES GARCONS) T-shirt.

However, If you still stick your heart to BKK, let me know, I have my brother over there who can bring you to a cheap and good place with nice sexy lady waitress at KASET / Nawamin.
Wow sounds interesting. I never been to Chiang mai before.

I'm on budget trip, I checked the net to Chiang mai either by bus/train or plane, otherwise I must find esan gig to drive me up there, and I think driving up there makes no different from taking a plane as the petrol also can easily cost me a bomb. Unless you want to foot the bill for me?

As for wearing hiso, no no I can't afford Dior jeans, I only can afford Nudies Jeans, Fred Perry Polo tee and Pimsol shoes.

And however Dior jeans with comme des garçons tee is outdated. I just checked the net, it's saint laurent jeans. Didn't know you also can be a fashion advisor. Cool bro.

But I still prefer SK. And I'll be going to SK with my Pii chai. Already promised him that I'll foot the bill.

Wow nimanhemin is just like Thonglor? Thonglor is hiso place bro, can't afford to go there. I only go to discos along Rachada soi 4 like SOS, Zaleng.

However thanks for you kind intention on introducing chiang mai briefly to me.

If I were to up country, I would rather go to Esan provinces. As I can speak broken esan language. Yup so maybe I can put it to use.

Lately I went to GMC with my Pii chai, I showed him that I can pick up esan working girl at the GMC taxi stand. My Pii chai was impressed with my skilled.

Yup, my Pii chai is old short bespectacled guy with a hot temper attitude, guess nobody like to go out with him nowadays.

Anyways thanks once again for the offer, I'll stick to my Pii chai plan. He also can speak broken thai like me too. So we two make a prefect combination.

Regards

CK

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiak555 View Post
Don't Worry, I can show you around over there as I have my teeruk staying there. I am now over there with her and let me share with you.

I often head to Loi Kroh Sugar Beat. The girls are so sexy and horny, they like big cock.
WOW sound interesting bro.

But I have a small dick? I'm standing 178cm tall but yes since this is sex forum I got nothing to be ashamed off. Do they like small dick or I must keep on throwing money like my Pii chai? If I've to throw money like my Pii chai did then I think I better stay put with his recommendation.

He told me girls at SK don't mind guys with small dick. As he is short, it's natural to have a small dick.

Regards

CK
Old 25-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yup when in Thailand no1 is to have MacDonalds. If I don't get to have my happy meal , I would take it as a trip wasted.
Ya bro. Of course in Sg Mac are very expensive. Once I bought a meal set, cost me 8.80 thought I got ripped off as I don't eat mac that often. But after checked with some friends it's the price.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
crazy4sex888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now in Hotel. Reserve a promotion offer at MITU tomorrow morning. Tonight should be Soi Cowboy follow by After Hours. Anyone around? Please PM me to cheong and paint the town red.
Old 25-07-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
This got me interested, must be boredom, just walked into Mac a few minutes ago...

Fish o fillet 89 baht, Fish o fillet Set (coke and fries) 142 bahts.

Seems Mac prices have it's targeted customers. .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1