The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-07-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
MythicalGreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rejectted me cos of my age

Last edited by MythicalGreen; 17-07-2021 at 09:17 AM.
Old 08-07-2021, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

One prc girl offering raw at Tesla Tesla site.
Anyone tried? At that price, can get local syt.
Is the situation that bad?
Old 08-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lots good ones bro. If you still like C type of service, then there's a few more just like her.

I'll try SS next week perhaps, let the hype and trend to see her die down a bit.
Trying to go light on the palate liao.
Too much of C will make it harder to stop this habit...

Song song is good friends with XX la. So you can expect the same KC patterns. She’s more petite than XX. While XX has the sassy feel SS has a warmer/gentle feel.

All a facade yes. Haha

(Just in case. Please lmk who are these other similar to C)
Old 08-07-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2735 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Booking restrictions will do many screening

She have age and looks restrictions to customers in the first booking, duno now still have the practice or not.. need u to update us

Sensual wise, standard sn vanilla but better than that taiwan abby hahaa

Imho, 110 tier best
She is still searching for bf or husband after "interviewing" so many potential candidates?
Old 08-07-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msglst View Post
Basically got one siao lang overly obsessed with LL and want to be controlling of her. Obviously no one will be happy with that and this siao lang threaten to report her to police so now she laying low. Even if she is still working she will probably only accept those with her WeChat ba.
Who is that psycho cannot take rejection sia?
Old 08-07-2021, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Song song is good friends with XX la. So you can expect the same KC patterns. She’s more petite than XX. While XX has the sassy feel SS has a warmer/gentle feel.

Who is xx btw? And song song live alone ?
Old 08-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lots good ones bro. If you still like C type of service, then there's a few more just like her.

I'll try SS next week perhaps, let the hype and trend to see her die down a bit.
Song song got me to come back down from my mountain...

was she around JC in 2019 with long hair?
Old 08-07-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Trying to go light on the palate liao.
Too much of C will make it harder to stop this habit...

All a facade yes. Haha

SS looks and feels a lot more like XX's sister then her actual sister LL hahahaha.

Ok will PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Song song got me to come back down from my mountain...

was she around JC in 2019 with long hair?
I haven't tried yet. I'm a carnivorous, prefer heavier flavour. So those days in 2019, there were OG Angel and the rest of the JS/CZ clan...so I didn't give a hoot about SN vanilla nonsense. Who's SS??? Hahaha.

But for her current stint, I will give her a twirl next week ...drum roll...
Old 08-07-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 21
luvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud ofluvmakersg has much to be proud of

Sad day again…
Sms 7 ladies today all no reply….
Sigh..not my week sia
Old 08-07-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

I shall wait for your FR.

Quote:

I haven't tried yet. I'm a carnivorous, prefer heavier flavour. So those days in 2019, there were OG Angel and the rest of the JS/CZ clan...so I didn't give a hoot about SN vanilla nonsense. Who's SS??? Hahaha.

But for her current stint, I will give her a twirl next week ...drum roll...
Old 08-07-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
She is still searching for bf or husband after "interviewing" so many potential candidates?
Maybe too many boys applied lol. Money makes the world go around.
Old 08-07-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Maybe too many boys applied lol. Money makes the world go around.
Can't get the fuss over her. She's average looking, short and a bit stout, has small-ish boobs. Only thing going for her is that she does look youthful.

If she walks on the streets, few will give her a second look.
Old 08-07-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Booking restrictions will do many screening

She have age and looks restrictions to customers in the first booking, duno now still have the practice or not.. need u to update us

Sensual wise, standard sn vanilla but better than that taiwan abby hahaa

Imho, 110 tier best
Best in look, boob? Got Height? LOL
Old 08-07-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Can't get the fuss over her. She's average looking, short and a bit stout, has small-ish boobs. Only thing going for her is that she does look youthful.

If she walks on the streets, few will give her a second look.
Because she knows how to create hype by marketing herself as restricted goods. Those who pass her test will feel privileged since old uncles like myself don't make the cut. Beginning of the year she get more airtime since not many girls around. Now??? Only her loyal supporters will keep returning to her.
Old 08-07-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
Vrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVrom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Because she knows how to create hype by marketing herself as restricted goods. Those who pass her test will feel privileged since old uncles like myself don't make the cut. Beginning of the year she get more airtime since not many girls around. Now??? Only her loyal supporters will keep returning to her.
Am an old uncle and she didn't pass my test since she listed even though my standard is low, maybe need check eyesight liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1