The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-06-2021, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
tiogongtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

[QUOTE=Kopiosteve;20691156]Thought I'd post about the newest bbbj-cim princess, Molly, who blew me away. For those who prefer heavier flavoured MLs, like I do, you may find this under-the-radar-girl quite amazingly irresistible. This is my FR on her...
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=20687356&postcount=71

Thanks Bro Kopiosteve for the recommendation. this molly really power.
She is another kind of OMM imo. not the aggressive kind, but to sensual. a little abit above AA. her look is younger and overall more gfe.

look: 8/10 i like her look
body: b to small c
french: ok, but dislike ciggarette smell
massage: 2/10 almost non existence
sensual: 9/10 she got her tricks
SN as she say her aunty came today. to uncover the truth during next visit. but believe can FN
GFE:9/10
location:discreet with no tracetogether. alot of carparks around.

hugging starts when door close. playful and friendly character. i shall not elaborate on the skills, but its good. will return, added into my rotation list.
Old 18-06-2021, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2243 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Read too much FRs written like story telling which these MLs in here are definitely unable to do so also.

Either all story tellers like the portal FRs or all spam writers.

Short and sweet plus direct and clear enough for layman to read.
Well done bro for your short MRs. You are really adventurous to try a few less popular MLs. *clap clap* Saved my money on a few MLs that i intended to try.

Some story tellers will only mention the gd things about the ML and left out the unpleasant things intentionally.
Old 18-06-2021, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

For Molly, I wonder if can try tarma with her roommate 🤔
Old 18-06-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

search till blur too long ago mostly come out only a ling

but tiagong soso nia. move on

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/ling-long-massage/

referring to this

some mention got stint in 2019 but hard to find.
Old 18-06-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold
Finally, I have met the legendary Aini. And boy. Was I not disappointed.

Looks: 10/10 (no shit Sherlock. I don't profess to be a veteran in this field, but man, she is pretty)
Body: 7/10 (ok so she's not perfect. A-ish boobs,quite small. But nipples erect! Nice to grab. Big boob lovers might need to think)
Location: 7/10 (not close to mrt. Follow her instructions closely.)
Massage: 8/10 (quite power I feel. Her back stepping quite strong.)
Sensual: 7/10 (ok so when she tickles the body she uses abit too much force for my liking. So depends on individual preferences)
Attitude: 10/10 (she definitely outshines many in this department. Open door immediately she takes off her closes, showers you and dried you off. She engages me in simple small talk, all the while calling me 宝贝. And she has the sweetest smile. And she maintains good eye contact, when she looks you in the eye, dammit you could almost fall in love with the look. GFE gao gao.)

Overall 9/10
RTM? you'd be silly not to after enjoying your first time with her.
Old 18-06-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2442 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

referring to this

She was here in late 2019 until Jan 2020, just before Covid became a full-blown pandemic. I posted my FR here: https://thesbf.shop/showthread....=#post19614041

Wa now I feel like trying a vanilla SYT again...been going for too many extreme MLs recently, need to take a break by just relaxing with a SYT.
Old 18-06-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
She was here in late 2019 until Jan 2020, just before Covid became a full-blown pandemic. I posted my FR here: https://thesbf.shop/showthread....=#post19614041

Wa now I feel like trying a vanilla SYT again...been going for too many extreme MLs recently, need to take a break by just relaxing with a SYT.
thanks for link to MR. few humble points as thanks
Old 18-06-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15680 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post

referring to this

When searching for a term with more than one words, encapsulate the words with a pair of double-quote ( " )

for example, "ling long"
Old 18-06-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

learnt something new. gumsia
Old 18-06-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR on Molly from the HC forum: stupendous GFE, seductress and skills.
Old 18-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple FR on Mei Mei:
She's in a different separate league.

I'm not into SM so she won't get such requests from me.

But I can see her taking me into a different world of experiences because she's really good in massaging and of course her other skillset surpasses and surprises.

60 min doesn't do justice and 90 min will never be enough.
Old 18-06-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of

really admire those bro who chiong during this period.

please stay safe.
Old 18-06-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
really admire those bro who chiong during this period.

please stay safe.
Dining in is allow after Sunday
More & more Bros will start chiong hahaha
Old 18-06-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/kate-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-coco/

x2 new listing
Both looks oi-shi
Old 18-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Not just the location, its the place itself.. Can pm if u want but most pple prob couldn't care less abt the place i guess. I don't like to be confined to a room and I didnt feel like going any part of her place

Sorry abt queen of syt comment.. Pls ignore =D

Everyone has ur fave syt la.. Quite some reviews abt ml in this category alr everyone can go find ur fave, but if syt is ur thing strawberry really quite up there
Thanks for sharing. Tried to book her but timing buay gum. Will try again and experience how bad the place is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1