The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 02-10-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
doekoe123 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I had to cut up the original post on poppy in so many parts that some of it got lost on the way.... It all started with my 1st booking with her, when i arrived on time, waited for 20 min in the heat, after which I called her: she had overran previous appointments and if I could wait another 20 minutes... Not pleased: if you're late have the decency to SMS me: I had rushed to get there on time even though i am busy at work. Mood was gone, left for home. Unfortunately that's not where it ended...
Old 02-10-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamp View Post
Tat intissimo posted poppy answer phone calls during his 1-hr session. If it's really true she answer calls & don't turn off her phone during client's 1-hour session, then I won't find her. Whether FLs or SM, if she answer calls during client's 1-hr session, proves she don't respect customers , don't respect her own job & too money-minded. Many samsters in FL 2 all these yrs alrdy post many times they'll boycott any PRC if she answer calls during clients's 1-hour session. Bcos many samsters in FL Dome 2 alredy very fed-up that some PRCs always have this problem when the Thais/viets automatically turn off their phone during the 1-hr session. Of course to each his own, but must respect other samsters's pet-peeves on what they feel is a no-no on the female's dos and donts during the session.
It was a 2 hr session, and she asked me if she could answer (which of cos I said can since I was in slave mode haha)
Old 02-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doekoe123 View Post
Final comment on mrs poppy (hope this will get posted) : this is my experience, not looking for an argument with either her or the fans she apparently has here: she may be great in session, I just wouldn't know. It may have been partially a language issue even if her english is pretty good ( still regret not having had a session with bella). With all the issues with trying to schedule anything (and the time wasted on my end) i cant help but compare with Japan, where you never would have an issue like this. Lesson to be learnt for the PRC (and local) ladies who want to do this for a living perhaps?
if we got more mistresses than wanted here in SG, or simply just meets the ends, the situation would be different
Old 02-10-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
kamp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
It was a 2 hr session, and she asked me if she could answer (which of cos I said can since I was in slave mode haha)
Many samsters in FL 2 alrdy post many times regardless of 1-hr or 2-hr, any PRC that answer phone calls during a paid session, they'll boycott totally.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
4)

I know: my side of the story, maybe my bad luck. don't even think she's a bad person, and I'm sure she'll post something after she reads this, but find this quite disappointing. Never had these issues in Japan, hong kong, europe, Thailand, or Taiwan and am quite frustrated by the lack of professionalism. No more PRC for me. Off to Tokyo end of this week: no such crap with lasiora at least... will post on my previous more positive experiences elsewhere soon, if this gets past the mod.
Frankly I had MANY bad experiences with PRCs FLs too.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just had a session with mistress poppysg. she is at pretty side. I think everyone know that mistress Bella was her sister. I met with both today. During the session, to my surprise mistress Bella appear and dominate me for 2-3min with her lovely feet. I am always wanted to get domination by two mistress. my wish fulfill today.

the slap that mistress poppysg gave me was stronger and so painful than mistress Bella. she check with me. I am really at her mercy. just one slap make me cry out loud. the whole feet was stuff inside so I can't moan loud. after a few slaps, trampled she allow me to cum by her nice HJ. the first drop was by her Hj but subsequent drops were cum by her slaps. I think around 7-8slaps. it's really amazingly good I must say. I don't know whether she understand my need or we just happen to be clicked.

next sessions I will stick to my pretty princess Bella. and ask her sister to teach her how-to make me cum whIle slappIng. hee hee.. the moment I saw mistress Bella my little bro say mistress please use ur feet to kick me and to slap me. she did that today.

so I would say I am really lucky. I actually wish mistress Bella come bk n put her feet inside my mouth while mistress poppy slapping my little bro to let all cum out.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

No wonder Nagisa looks the least "Japanese" of all the mistresses when I was going through the album

Quote:
After having posted a less positive (1st) review, which I'm not sure will get past the moderators, now the good experiences.

How I wish Tokyo was still the main financial centre of Asia: I'd be enjoying Lasiora more than the 3/4 times per year I'm in Tokyo now. the punctuality and professionalism of LS is easy to get used to but difficult to find outside of Japan...

Had great sessions with for example nana (esp 1st time), ayatsuki (no English but great chemistry), an ok session with akiho. Only disappointment ( relative to the high standard of Ls) was nagisa, who happens to be SE Asian but apparently born & raised in Japan. Now don't want to come across as racist but it simply wasn't the best session.
More later
Old 02-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
apantyhoselover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezcema View Post
I Disagree with u! It all depends on the girl's character/attitude. Eg, there are fewer koreans than PRCs in sex line. But koreans and even viets and thais these 3 seldom have this problem. Always are the PRCs/locals these 2 have this attitude problem.
I Aagree with u!
yeah.....its true that girls with good attitude will always serve u best....but for the rest, when they found bad attitude means no money....i think they will be forced to improve
Old 02-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Re: Session report with Mistress Poppy

Taken from Mistress Poppy's QQ

Quote:
my butt with the 7" ass plug in it.

Quote:
She stuffed the tail into my tail

Quote:
"it's almost there! Up to the knuckles just a bit more and relax"

Quote:
Soon she gave up and replaced her hand with the anal plug.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Final comment on mrs poppy (hope this will get posted) : this is my experience, not looking for an argument with either her or the fans she apparently has here: she may be great in session, I just wouldn't know. It may have been partially a language issue even if her english is pretty good ( still regret not having had a session with bella). With all the issues with trying to schedule anything (and the time wasted on my end) i cant help but compare with Japan, where you never would have an issue like this. Lesson to be learnt for the PRC (and local) ladies who want to do this for a living perhaps?
I think your comment is valid:-D

This applies to nearly all aspects in business. Japanese are known for their professionalism in almost everything. However Singapore seems to have a particular low standard of service compared to even mainland China, let alone Japan.

And apparently the sex industry in other Asian countries are not as nearly mature as Japan. Thus the differences could be pronounced.

The (mostly on-line) FLs are quickly replacing the traditional (and managed) GL scene for their accessibility, girl choices and the most crucial varieties (SM for example). However the FLs are under strict control of the government (of course they are illegal; more to the point, the government do not want the local money to flow outside Singapore) thus none of them are able to establish reliable services as the Japanese groups could. I heard that in Amsterdam college student majored in business would go to the management board of the brothels. By comparison, Poppy seems to single-handedly organize her work, handle her on-line profile, purchase the equipment and maintain the room (partly why I would spend time to write for her; but then I didn't have the issues e.g. being late or answering the phone during the session etc.). Long way to go Samsters. Long way to go.

Before that, I'll have to live with the local availability first.

Last edited by eplf; 02-10-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamp View Post
Tat intissimo posted poppy answer phone calls during his 1-hr session. If it's really true she answer calls & don't turn off her phone during client's 1-hour session, then I won't find her. Whether FLs or SM, if she answer calls during client's 1-hr session, proves she don't respect customers , don't respect her own job & too money-minded. Many samsters in FL 2 all these yrs alrdy post many times they'll boycott any PRC if she answer calls during clients's 1-hour session. Bcos many samsters in FL Dome 2 alredy very fed-up that some PRCs always have this problem when the Thais/viets automatically turn off their phone during the 1-hr session. Of course to each his own, but must respect other samsters's pet-peeves on what they feel is a no-no on the female's dos and donts during the session.
Guess it's OK to boycott her/all PRCs if you wish to. If turning off the phone is important then so be it. I personally still rank looking and SM (massage, xxoo) skill over the minorities. I don't think we have significant barganing power in this. Especially the FLs are mostly unregulated and not legal. (Meaning a premium for "breaking the law". Also no one would "morally" back you up when complaining -- your wife perphas? This is not exactly a "career" so to speak). lol

Now even me hate my businessman like tone. Next comes the FRs.

Last edited by eplf; 02-10-2012 at 07:23 PM.
Old 02-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
just had a session with mistress poppysg. she is at pretty side. I think everyone know that mistress Bella was her sister. I met with both today. During the session, to my surprise mistress Bella appear and dominate me for 2-3min with her lovely feet. I am always wanted to get domination by two mistress. my wish fulfill today.

the slap that mistress poppysg gave me was stronger and so painful than mistress Bella. she check with me. I am really at her mercy. just one slap make me cry out loud. the whole feet was stuff inside so I can't moan loud. after a few slaps, trampled she allow me to cum by her nice HJ. the first drop was by her Hj but subsequent drops were cum by her slaps. I think around 7-8slaps. it's really amazingly good I must say. I don't know whether she understand my need or we just happen to be clicked.

next sessions I will stick to my pretty princess Bella. and ask her sister to teach her how-to make me cum whIle slappIng. hee hee.. the moment I saw mistress Bella my little bro say mistress please use ur feet to kick me and to slap me. she did that today.

so I would say I am really lucky. I actually wish mistress Bella come bk n put her feet inside my mouth while mistress poppy slapping my little bro to let all cum out.
bella or poppy feet nicer?
Old 02-10-2012, 08:12 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eplf View Post
Guess it's OK to boycott her/all PRCs if you wish to. If turning off the phone is important then so be it. I personally still rank looking and SM (massage, xxoo) skill over the minorities. I don't think we have significant barganing power in this. Especially the FLs are mostly unregulated and not legal. (Meaning a premium for "breaking the law". Also no one would "morally" back you up when complaining -- your wife perphas? This is not exactly a "career" so to speak). lol

Now even me hate my businessman like tone. Next comes the FRs.
You are a crazy moron!

what u mean my wife remark? why u always keep saying offensive arroagnt remark?

F U!
Old 02-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone giving Mistress Sayako a try?

Unfortunately I've got to give her a miss as my Vitamin M hasn't replenished.. Asking rate at USD$300/$SGD390 per HR, inclusive of room at a decent hotel in town.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
I had to cut up the original post on poppy in so many parts that some of it got lost on the way.... It all started with my 1st booking with her, when i arrived on time, waited for 20 min in the heat, after which I called her: she had overran previous appointments and if I could wait another 20 minutes... Not pleased: if you're late have the decency to SMS me: I had rushed to get there on time even though i am busy at work. Mood was gone, left for home. Unfortunately that's not where it ended...
Dude honestly I wouldn't run into such scenarios. I mean I wouldn't rush to a session while busy working... Just joking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1