The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Just wanted to know..

Does your spouse, gf or mistress, or even fuck buddy.. slap you or exercise some kind of violence? I am not talking about bdsm or something like that.. just plain aggression when quarrel or whatever..

Do you return it, or just take it silently..?

or in the case of you never encounter something like that... what will you do if it happen. Leave the girl maybe?

I am having this weird mindset that violence from your other half is part and parcel of life.. simply because almost every girl that i have dated have the tendency to be violent.

Thanks for reading,
SD
Old 19-12-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
monicalf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Just wanted to know..

Hi SD

I would stand up like a man and walk away from these silly crazy elements..

make your stand.

(sorry my ego just cannot be eaten up for the sake of one pussy)
Old 19-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

dont know leh. i only into soft demure and feminine girls. different taste.
Old 19-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah it really sounds weird. Accepting something as the 'part & parcel' of life means it is ok with you, whatever which is ok with you is also something you want, that means you want to be violated by your gfs, that's probably why you always get it from them, which in turn goes back to the belief that it is part & parcel of relationships....The cycle goes on and on, the only thing that changes is the magnitude of you being physically abused. One fine day you'll find your own dick served to you on a platter, well, maybe not yours but probably her dog's.
Old 19-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 15
cuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud ofcuntjudge has much to be proud of

TS please re-look at your rs again, and if you dont like it anymore, tell her.

If you want to change that, better change earlier than latter
Old 19-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

every girl u dated did that to u ?

what did u do to piss every girl ?
Old 19-12-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintdevil View Post
simply because almost every girl that i have dated have the tendency to be violent.
Something must be wrong with you then, go do some self-reflection why almost every girl do that to you..

to answer to you question - Very minority no of ladies will do that to a guy unless he is that terrible...so the whole thing goes back to you again
Old 19-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
QQBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Look yourself in the mirror, and ask if you have a "kiam pah" look. If not, you don't deserve the beating.

寧教我負天下人,休教天下人負我
Ever since I reached puberty, my taste for women has not changed.. Their average age is always 20.
Old 20-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does your spouse, gf or mistress, or even fuck buddy.. slap you or exercise some kind of violence? I am not talking about bdsm or something like that.. just plain aggression when quarrel or whatever..

SD
If it is role play then ok, otherwise be manly, slap her back, sing a song and dump her Remember man can be more aggressive if required
Old 20-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post
If it is role play then ok, otherwise be manly, slap her back, sing a song and dump her Remember man can be more aggressive if required
1 wrong move your whole life will be gone.. my friend.
Think wisely who will be at the disadvantage..
Old 20-12-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
saintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaintdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

well, i gotten so used to getting hit in my first relationship.. that return slap is almost automatic.. like reflexes..

the thing is most stop doing it.. after they realise i am capable of returning the favour..

which comes to the question of.. why do they even think i am not capable in the first place?

because i am too nice and gentle to them?

QQBoy: well look wise.. i am intimidating enough for most part to others.

i am glad to know most girls aren't like that, there is another possibility is that i have never really lose an argument before in a relationship. This end up with my girls getting angry and finally let loose with a slap.

thanks for hearing my ranting,

SD
Old 20-12-2009, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 29
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Never encounter before. If happen will sure break off.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 21-12-2009, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 18
Cheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to beholdCheonging101 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQBoy View Post
Look yourself in the mirror, and ask if you have a "kiam pah" look. If not, you don't deserve the beating.
Ha! Hilarious!

BTW, bro TS, I guess all your GFs are SG girls liao.

Dun just limit yourself to this little island. Increase your scope. There are billions of women in the world. Why just look at the few measly thousands of "eligible" women in this shithole?

Beware clones...
Old 21-12-2009, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 16
Storm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStorm Shadow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

or in the case of you never encounter something like that... what will you do if it happen. Leave the girl maybe?

I am having this weird mindset that violence from your other half is part and parcel of life.. simply because almost every girl that i have dated have the tendency to be violent.

Thanks for reading,
SD
erm, bro, do u happen to be driving a white Lexus IS250?
just kidding.

No la, no violence in relationship la. U shld stand up for urself, otherwise the abuse will only get worse. Then maybe next time we will see u in Stomp, Youtube, Newpaper, Shin Min etc...
Old 21-12-2009, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
SneakyBastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would screw 1 of her girlfriends (preferrably her best friend), film it, then give it to her as a breakup present...

Be sure to zoom in on the money shot or when the friend swallows ur cum...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1