The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 15-09-2017, 05:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Most probably u haven found someone that really suits u. But keep changing won't get u anywhere. Maybe u should just take a Long break

Before I found Althea, I had a prc. She left for home. I tried to find someone to replace her but can't. Right after a mth I find one but mental block I just can't erect cos I just can't simply forget about tat prc. One mth later I find another though can perform but the feel isn't there. So I took half a year break n find another one n was fine but maybe it was fate she cancelled me in our 2nd session as she was tired out n she subsequently retired. N then Althea suddenly appeared as independent as she was previously under an agent . Then everything is history

So I know afte Althea is gone I will retire for good too. Cos I know it's hard for me to find another to replace her especially she is my best ever
Maybe both of you have good chemistry. i personally prefer her other mate.

Althea has a good figure and can hold a good conversation unlike many other Fl. Wish her all the best in her further studies
Old 15-09-2017, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by axamor View Post
This is my worst engaged FL ..

Today I just engaged Lin from babynation for 2 hours and full pay up front.

Bonked her and she is just like a dead meat. Spoilt my mood ..
We bonkers need to find and feel our brothers pleasure, that why we engaged them.

If bonked like a dead meat, we might else bonk sex dolls . Agree bo.

Then I sms OKT within 45 minutes, say Lin cannot make it, I want only one hour. OKT say cannot and cannot refund and say by hours ,,, I sms him say have not reach to the another hours ,,, he reply say cannot refund ...

Ok ... never mind , then i tell Lin i want second shots . then she went toilet
and came out and say dun touch her ... she want to go back ... WTF man

I tell her that she agree 2 or 3 shots within 2 hours .. She just say dun force her.

She walked off the room with 80 minutes .. it has agreement that 2 HOURS
120 minutes with few shots .. FEEL BEEN CONNED>

I sms OKT , he keep saying sorry .. sorry ...

How to trust this FL or OKT ... Super angry ...
Thanks for the FR. It's a lousy experience indeed.

Maybe it is better to engage for one hour then extend if you like it
Old 15-09-2017, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Maybe both of you have good chemistry. i personally prefer her other mate.

Althea has a good figure and can hold a good conversation unlike many other Fl. Wish her all the best in her further studies
Althea is probably the best the forum can have Liao. Just curious who is her other mate than can be better
Old 15-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
take a break 1.5 yrs, Althea comes back then u'll be back in the game again...
1.5 yrs is really Long for me to endure lol. Is like can't meet up w a gd fren for such a Long time
Old 15-09-2017, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25903 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Althea is probably the best the forum can have Liao. Just curious who is her other mate than can be better
think shld be Amicell...
Old 15-09-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1.5 yrs is really Long for me to endure lol. Is like can't meet up w a gd fren for such a Long time
if u cannot tahan, mayb can fly over there look for her...
think she shld be lonely over there since quite new...
once she knows her way ard, then will be very happening already...
Old 15-09-2017, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
think shld be Amicell...
Guess so too but she not been working for Long. Also her body not as gd as Althea. Look wise can't comment as diff pple got diff taste. But I still prefer Althea kinda sweet look
Old 15-09-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
if u cannot tahan, mayb can fly over there look for her...
think she shld be lonely over there since quite new...
once she knows her way ard, then will be very happening already...
Just Want her to concentrate on her studies n dun get too happening outside can Liao. Her duty is to study hard n get good grades
Old 15-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guess so too but she not been working for Long. Also her body not as gd as Althea. Look wise can't comment as diff pple got diff taste. But I still prefer Althea kinda sweet look
oic i gs diff folks diff strokes, some bros who have tried both tell me
Amicell's body is better, to each his own, i have not met Amicell so
cant comment much... i juz stick to my Althea can liao...
Old 15-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Just Want her to concentrate on her studies n dun get too happening outside can Liao. Her duty is to study hard n get good grades
after her stint her so happening, duno whether she can switch back
to guai guai so fast, some days sure will get horny wan some action...
Old 15-09-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
oic i gs diff folks diff strokes, some bros who have tried both tell me
Amicell's body is better, to each his own, i have not met Amicell so
cant comment much... i juz stick to my Althea can liao...
Amicell has bigger tits but not as slender as Althea. Althea is more of a package with everything just nice
Old 15-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
after her stint her so happening, duno whether she can switch back
to guai guai so fast, some days sure will get horny wan some action...
Ya she can be quite playful n happening at times. But trust she has matured n will know wats right there
Old 15-09-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by axamor View Post
This is my worst engaged FL ..

Today I just engaged Lin from babynation for 2 hours and full pay up front.

Bonked her and she is just like a dead meat. Spoilt my mood ..
We bonkers need to find and feel our brothers pleasure, that why we engaged them.

If bonked like a dead meat, we might else bonk sex dolls . Agree bo.

Then I sms OKT within 45 minutes, say Lin cannot make it, I want only one hour. OKT say cannot and cannot refund and say by hours ,,, I sms him say have not reach to the another hours ,,, he reply say cannot refund ...

Ok ... never mind , then i tell Lin i want second shots . then she went toilet
and came out and say dun touch her ... she want to go back ... WTF man

I tell her that she agree 2 or 3 shots within 2 hours .. She just say dun force her.

She walked off the room with 80 minutes .. it has agreement that 2 HOURS
120 minutes with few shots .. FEEL BEEN CONNED>

I sms OKT , he keep saying sorry .. sorry ...

How to trust this FL or OKT ... Super angry ...
Daylight Robbery,..Plain and Simple!
Next time pay after worst come to the worst, if she insist on payment before the deed, pay half. At least, you got something to hold on to. Otherwise, youre at Their Mercy.
Old 15-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Amicell has bigger tits but not as slender as Althea. Althea is more of a package with everything just nice
oic, ya dats wad appeals to me so far, individual asset some others
might win her, but as an overall package, none has...
Old 15-09-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
oic, ya dats wad appeals to me so far, individual asset some others
might win her, but as an overall package, none has...
Yap all just well balanced. Hard to find one to replace her after she retired. Tats the reason why I won't find another to replace her as u probably won't find anyone better than her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1