The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 4
HIVE is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHIVE is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: If FL let you do raw.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
All the time. Impregnation is exciting
How many have you successfully impregnated?
Old 20-12-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
HotLips8188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share bro lipe!
Old 20-12-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvi23 View Post
Yeah I agree with that
I think doing bare and cumming inside is a package. If she allows you in then probably she is on pills. Just enjoy it. Too bad difficult to travel nowadays. miss my gig at hometown.

Old 24-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JouleEnergy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenden_05 View Post
I think doing bare and cumming inside is a package. If she allows you in then probably she is on pills. Just enjoy it. Too bad difficult to travel nowadays. miss my gig at hometown.

This FL is from your hometown?
Old 24-12-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 16
zenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to beholdzenden_05 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JouleEnergy View Post
This FL is from your hometown?
Her hometown 😅
Old 27-12-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Viet are the easiest to raw. It’s natural to them to receive it
Old 29-12-2020, 03:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

I know some bros always like to remove condom halfway while the FL not noticing then let go everything inside...
Old 29-12-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

Why not just take daily HIV PREP and you can raw as you want. I know it does not stop other STD but those are bacteria and can be cured quickly with antibiotics if detected early. Does it make sense?
Old 31-12-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
I know some bros always like to remove condom halfway while the FL not noticing then let go everything inside...
Yes especially when they are high and enjoying the sex
Old 31-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Viet are the easiest to raw. It’s natural to them to receive it
Gotta agree with u on this. Have already rawed a few Viet ktv girls last year before the Covid. Met them a couple of times in KTV and next can tabao them out to raw.
Old 31-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Want to fuck, don’t scare. Scare, don’t fuck. You think rubber is safe? It is like wearing n95 mask and attending to Covid19 patients. Heng/ suay only
Old 31-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Want to fuck, don’t scare. Scare, don’t fuck. You think rubber is safe? It is like wearing n95 mask and attending to Covid19 patients. Heng/ suay only
Well said on this
Old 31-12-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 20
macrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud ofmacrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Gotta agree with u on this. Have already rawed a few Viet ktv girls last year before the Covid. Met them a couple of times in KTV and next can tabao them out to raw.
Don't mind me asking. Because i do not feq KTV. Do you pay them for the tabao? Best if you can breakdown the details.Thank you.

KTV: $ cheapest spending
Tabao: $ price range
Old 31-12-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

20 year old uni student.... C cups

Very very tight and wet!
Vagina literally a lit, very hard to penetrate

But once I ripped through her, I gave her a souvenir.
Impregnated.
Body not as good after, gained weight..

Up my points if you want more nudes of her!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 31-12-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Old 31-12-2020, 03:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

23 year old B+ cups

Successfuly impregnated.
Now a single mother of a very pretty little girl!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 31-12-2020 at 03:46 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1