The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
inflames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hotel 81 balestier

Is there a hotel 81 in Balestier? Can anyone give me directions from Novena mrt to that particular hotel...i need it urgently. Thanks.
Old 13-05-2005, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
gonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergonggong18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hotel 81 balestier

Quote:
Originally Posted by inflames
Is there a hotel 81 in Balestier? Can anyone give me directions from Novena mrt to that particular hotel...i need it urgently. Thanks.
Yes, By foot head towards Thomson medical Centre, then turn to Balestier and continue walking after Shaw Tower, continue walking and you are there.(Total time should be less than 1/2 hrs)..Ha.. Ha. Actually there is a bus but I forgot what no. you take it from IRAS side. Good luck, if for ONS or FL pl do FR..
Old 13-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

At Novena MRT, flag a cab, tell taxi uncle...."Hotel 81 Balestier".
Not more than 10 min later, alight.
Dun forget to pay hor.......
视线人浪中找你
Old 13-05-2005, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

go along moulmein road towards balestier road...
near the junction of balestier road and moulmein road...
there got hotel81(balestier)...hotel81(fuiji)...fragrance(du nnoe what branch)...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 13-05-2005, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
jasper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There is not one but two hotel 81 in Balestier..... just take a cab will do from Novena Sq... Bro..since u gonna spend money booking a room for a bonk.. dun tell me u can't spare $3 bucks to hire a cab arh??? u beri funny rite???

my choice would be the Hotel 81 rite opposite the TUA PEK KONG temple..that one is spacious and very clean.. Zen interiors.... happi bonkings
Old 13-05-2005, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Hallo, this is no street directory.com

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 13-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote
go along moulmein road towards balestier road...
near the junction of balestier road and moulmein road...
there got hotel81(balestier)...hotel81(fuiji)...fragrance(du nnoe what branch)...
errr... the fragrance hotels @ balestier very jialat wan.. damn .... still remember checking in there once with my girl and the bed still have sweat stains!!!!!! damn... request to change room and was told no more rooms available.. Then said i dun want room liao..wanna check out and want refund.. cheebeh.. still insist on charging me $30 for the room as per hour rate... damn... me been inside less than 10mins!!! Talk abt customer services and quality controls???? i think they CMI lor..IMHO...
Old 13-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 23
acer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant futureacer3939 has a brilliant future

Aiya cross the road take bus # 21,131 or fron the side of noveva take bus # 124 lah haizzz
Old 13-05-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
holding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

go Hotel 81 website; got link to locations for all their hotel...
Old 13-05-2005, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

haha...brought my chio bu shanghainese poly classmate there to play last year after she quarrell with bf...somemore room she pay! hahahahaha sibeh tan tio!!
Old 13-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Waaaaaa, see yr actions..............rem to post yr FR ok..........hahaha........must be something interesting happening in yr life.
Old 16-05-2005, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 21
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper
errr... the fragrance hotels @ balestier very jialat wan.. damn .... still remember checking in there once with my girl and the bed still have sweat stains!!!!!! damn... request to change room and was told no more rooms available.. Then said i dun want room liao..wanna check out and want refund.. cheebeh.. still insist on charging me $30 for the room as per hour rate... damn... me been inside less than 10mins!!! Talk abt customer services and quality controls???? i think they CMI lor..IMHO...
knn they dun even change the pillowcases for transit also.....knn what to do business good until can get public listed. Most of the time the lobby alot of people milling around one, because no rooms available but they tell the customers when is the timing of the next room checking out to maximize their rooms turnaround so everybody 'take number' to queue like see doctor like that.....

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 16-05-2005, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -955 / Power: 0
HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387 HuiGe3387

Quote:
So urgent ask for direction. Waiting for your FR ............
Old 16-05-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaysian Datuk
knn they dun even change the pillowcases for transit also.....knn what to do business good until can get public listed. Most of the time the lobby alot of people milling around one, because no rooms available but they tell the customers when is the timing of the next room checking out to maximize their rooms turnaround so everybody 'take number' to queue like see doctor like that.....
thats y nowadays i dun really go for budget rooms nah.. i rather pay a little more and get a better room with better facilites and cleanliness... one good choice would be SCARLET hotel near the maxwell market there.. discreet and very good mood.... bros should at least try it once...

http://www.singaporerooms.net/the-scarlet-hotel.htm
Old 29-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
wethon is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi,

Like to chk, does Scarlet Hotel have hourly rates? Thx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper
thats y nowadays i dun really go for budget rooms nah.. i rather pay a little more and get a better room with better facilites and cleanliness... one good choice would be SCARLET hotel near the maxwell market there.. discreet and very good mood.... bros should at least try it once...

http://www.++++++++++++++.net/the-scarlet-hotel.htm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1