The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Are you sure ?

6 visitors per day, through 7 days a week gives me the 'go ahead' to signal to the cops.

Especially if the unit is occupied by a PRC whore.

Pierre.
Well, unless I am retired, puts out a chair in a corridor, sit down there for 5 hours and read a book while sitting in the direction of the unit, maybe I will notice.

If I am monitoring a cctv at the lift and I see 7 extra different people a day out of the 40 - 50 regulars, coming and going, it is not really going register.

If I am monitoring a cctv aimed at the unit and I see 7 extra different people going in and out daily, yes, a bell will be rang.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
qwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just curious... anybody tried the gals from alicia angel? their format looks like the long lost imperial fantasy.
Old 09-11-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -69 / Power: 0
extg5577 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone has any news on avril (haonan25).. is she still in the scene?
Old 09-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post
Well, unless I am retired, puts out a chair in a corridor, sit down there for 5 hours and read a book while sitting in the direction of the unit, maybe I will notice.

If I am monitoring a cctv at the lift and I see 7 extra different people a day out of the 40 - 50 regulars, coming and going, it is not really going register.

If I am monitoring a cctv aimed at the unit and I see 7 extra different people going in and out daily, yes, a bell will be rang.
But bro.. Everywhere, there's a Mary.. It's inevitable..
Old 09-11-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Found a ML gem while looking for FLs

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=165

Location: East. New condo. Currently staying alone. Because there is 1 empty room.
Face: 7/10. She is a MILF. Sweet looking. But HJ she got the CFM look. But too bad, she is a ML
Figure: 7/10. Normal size boobs. But she is sliml
Massage: 8/10. Decent massage that has strength
JG: NA. Did not try.
HJ: 8/10. Many patterns.
GFE: 10/10. Very comfortable with her.
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 80
RTM: Yes. And to try her JG
Old 09-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg50 View Post
I probably rate Carlene look as 6.5-7. Ini looks better and definitely figure also better than Carlene. How do you rate Ini?
One man's meat is really another's poison. Personally i think Carlene looks better than Ini but the latter beats her in term of body and service.
Old 09-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmaiden2015 View Post
But bro.. Everywhere, there's a Mary.. It's inevitable..
I think this time the ML quite suey. From her MRs she's a nice ger who meets cs outside gate so they can 'reject' her if they dun like her look, sian kanna kpo Mary who only needs to ffwd daily CCTV video to see her walking in and out of lift.

If she use SOP and call clients up it would have been harder to catch, but in the end that condo just bad choice lei, not enough transient tenants and a kaypo spinster vigilante.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
FieryEternity14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My very first MR!
For Mint
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=544084

One of the best services I have ever experienced! She's really cute and she really makes you feel at home. Her massage was pretty solid and i especially liked it when she focused on my tailbone area.

The highlight for me was the awesome hj! Dam it's the first time I experienced such a thorough and exciting one! She was so cruel, playing with me yet never letting me surrender... My heart was beating so fast throughout the hj experience! Throughout the whole experience, I was constantly hugging her and had very good coverage for roaming. Sliding my hands over her smooth skin... 110% worth the visit!

Looks: 7.5/10 (Cute)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft and natural)
Massage: 8/10(Targets the right spots for me)
HJ: 10/10 (Try it to believe it)
Old 09-11-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Jinz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Si Si from SLB

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/

Just visited her and here's my MR for here.
Looks : pretty and hot milf, see Liao wanna bonk type (my cup)
Body : slim, very slight tummy and big boobs, enhanced though but still awesome.
Massage : very good, can be both sensual and proper cause I asked for both at different parts
HJ : damn hardworking and very fun.
Additional fun : depends on your chemistry with her. But no bonking so don't ask for that.
Location : awesome! You won't expect it but it's safe, clean and nice!
RTM : definitely yes and she promised me more services.

I would say normally I tend to try younger girls but this milf ML proven me wrong. She is as good in massage as older auntie and as playful as SYTs. Was thinking why only one MR and posted here to ask as well but no reply so just go out and try. Result : awesome.

She will be in ML for a couple of months only according to her. Do visit if u want. Those who know her should know her service ^^
Old 09-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7852 / Power: 11
Milobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond reputeMilobing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post
http://liltigersden.com/sydney/

wa so tempting to try!!

Bro that have tried her, does she massage in NUDE?

Stay alone?
Found her old MRs here
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13346501
Old 09-11-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elune View Post
wanted to try http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wenrou-massage/ but her review is quite bad. is she really that bad?
skip her ....very bad.
Old 09-11-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si Si from SLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinz View Post
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/

Just visited her and here's my MR for here.
Looks : pretty and hot milf, see Liao wanna bonk type (my cup)
Body : slim, very slight tummy and big boobs, enhanced though but still awesome.
Massage : very good, can be both sensual and proper cause I asked for both at different parts
HJ : damn hardworking and very fun.
Additional fun : depends on your chemistry with her. But no bonking so don't ask for that.
Location : awesome! You won't expect it but it's safe, clean and nice!
RTM : definitely yes and she promised me more services.

I would say normally I tend to try younger girls but this milf ML proven me wrong. She is as good in massage as older auntie and as playful as SYTs. Was thinking why only one MR and posted here to ask as well but no reply so just go out and try. Result : awesome.

She will be in ML for a couple of months only according to her. Do visit if u want. Those who know her should know her service ^^
Bro nice FR. does she do JG?
Old 09-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
I would like to share a review on Wei Wei.

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/wei-wei-massage/

My ratings on Wei Wei are as follows.

Face: 7/10
Figure: 5/10
Massage: 9/10
JG: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
CBJ: 5/10
Attitude: 10/10
DMG: 100+GST

As indicated by the ratings, her attractions to me are the proficient massage, arousing JG/HJ, and her friendly personality. In terms of massage, she was skillful -- pressures were hit on the right spots with good strength. It was relaxing and reliving. She worked on the back and butt before the HJ and there was another round working on the legs and head after the HJ. She did pay very much attention on this aspect.

The HJ was right after the HDLY. There were couple of positions and hand movements changes -- I particularly love the "twisting" movement as the nerves around the shaft were completely stimulated when she twisted her hand around it during the stroking. The HJ was also further aroused by the non-stop lickings thrown on the nipples and belly button. OK, the belly button one is a bit weird but I am alright with that.

In terms of appearance, she is average pretty but to me it is a pleasant looking. However, I wish her body figure would be as attractive as her other aspects -- she has a slight tummy and one problem to me is her boobs are not big enough. Although the only time I would grasp her boobs was during the HJ and my palms complained, the arousing HJ did cover up this weakness.

Overall, help shower before session, proficient massage, arousing HJ, I am very satisfy with the session. Not to mention, her friendly and chatty personality were very much delighting. I would also like to praise the good service attitude of her as the session did spend a good and happy 60-minute in total.

RTM is yes.
Nice FR bro. is her figure slim type?
Old 10-11-2015, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Nice FR bro. is her figure slim type?
Thanks bro. Not fat, but not curvy. Not skinny, but got tummy.

If you are very particular on the figure, I'm afraid you have to skip her.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Bro, how would you rate her looks?
She is on the meaty side right based on what I can recall from her FL photos?
Thanks. Appreciate your newsflash
look 9.5/10 (my poison)

slightly meaty yea, but NOT fat, so dont worry
take it as Princess +1 size
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1