The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-08-2015, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
Well, been hanging around sammyboy for a while now. Think i know what you (or who) you are referring to. But not going to get into that..

Happy SG50 everyone.
haha. He is a keyboard warrior and a pure loner. That why i heard mls love to abuse him. He probably runs and hide frm a street fight like a pussy.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 09-08-2015, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
But how SIA , u aldy go up the apartment .
Turn and leave ?

Actually nowadays a lot if things they advertise also nv do . Like BF .
Yes, Bro. Turn and leave because you are not getting what what advertised. 挂羊头卖狗肉。
Old 09-08-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta123sta View Post
Well, been hanging around sammyboy for a while now. Think i know what you (or who) you are referring to. But not going to get into that..

Happy SG50 everyone.
He seems to know we were referring to him even if no names were mentioned. Was I being too obvious here?
Old 09-08-2015, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

有人五十步笑百步

看了真他妈的恶心
Old 09-08-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Guess u are talking about this laochabor. People still get conned by her superb 美图秀秀。
https://da3377.wordpress.com/susan/

Ever warned in this thread a few weeks back that she is a laochabor. Arch enemy of michelle (former Mingzhao owner). Here for ages.

She was trained by Michelle then. Know lots of people dun like michelle but i recall she provide a pretty decent massage. She has gone mia for quite a while now. Guess her PR status expired. Still reminisce the good time i had with some of her girls. (Miner, baixue, coco, yaoyao & that ever rebellious 19 yrs old baobei)
No bro
She's Mimi . Advertised as 30
Reason y I go for so old is becoz of advertised BF
Turns out this service not provided kaoz

Besides bao er think no other ml got provide this liao
Old 09-08-2015, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
Diehard88 Diehard88

This is my FR to celebrate SG50 about my favorite "Mint"

https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13296977

Actually quite reluctant to write this FR, as after writing this, I guess it would be even difficult for me to book her

This is my dunno how many time RTM, she still like to speak French. Help me to undress and we proceed to shower. There is a bit of teasing during the shower, but I think this is solely rely on the chemistry, other bro here might receive more than I do, hehe.

Massage was nicely done. It's not a hard massage though, but it is good for me.
After about 30 minutes of massage, we proceed with the sensual part. She speak French again, follow by boob massage, HJ is pattern is more than badminton.... Slowly and not mechanical like some other ML will make ur little bro pain.... After that everything is history. Check the time, we still got 10 minutes left, she offer me a good head massage. And I left as happy man.

My rating below,

Look: 9.5/10 with no makeup
Boobs : 8/10 for her petite size, not for boobs lover, but for hero think is enuf, feel it's getting bigger, haha
Figure: 8/10 nice figure smooth skin and tone
GFE: infinite, I am sure u get KC very easily,
RTM: countless , and I m regular now... Pocket bleeding....

Of course, one man sweet can be other man poison. But I do think most bro here will agree with me.

Bros, take good care of her, and she will rewards you equally!
Old 09-08-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
Hi All Bro, any good/excellent ML to recommend me? Thanks in advance
u can try xpq if u looking for high gfe. She quite young and sweet and her frenching is good when gt chemistry. Surprisingly her massage is strong,like to tease during hj with catbath. Lots of tcss,roaming is worldwide pinch me say i naughty boy. hehe.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 09-08-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
http://liltigersden.com/starry-%E6%98%9F%E6%98%9F/

Just tried Starry....n....quite disappointing.

Verdict : Not worth the $110. Wasted.

Dunno why she got so many good reviews.
I should have backed out when she open the door n I see she black face.
I have visited her once.
Back then her damage was $100 and now it has gone up to $110.
IMHO she is not worth $110 because she is cold as an ice and her services are very average.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 10
bigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to allbigtube99 is a name known to all
Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
This is my FR to celebrate SG50 about my favorite "Mint"
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13296977
I also come in to write a MR for Mint. This is for my only visit to her 2 days ago.

I was trying my luck the other day. Surprised she replied to my SMS and booked her for an early appointment next morning.

Drove there, gave the security guard some unit number, and parked the car. Went up and met her at her place. Nothing unusual here.

She gave some nice kiss when we met and a few times again during my time there. Because of some incident happened reaching her place, she offered to shower for me. She really made effort to wash thoroughly my body unlike some other half-hearted shower. As it was my first visit, I did not do much in the bath room

Started with back massage, which was pretty decent given her small size. Turned over and I asked to try her JG. Her style was very different from a few other JG girls I visited recently. Felt a bit uncomfortable at some points but still tolerable. Hope have a chance to try her JG skill fully if she plans to focus on that in the future.

Next came the sensual part. As she was on code red, I did not have a chance to test or explore the south pole. But not much was lost there, as her SYT face and nice boobs with other part of the body made up for that. I did not get to try her many patterns of HJ as I came pretty quickly given the amount of teasing I received. The HJ style that made me came was something I had not experienced before which was nice.

After washed up, she offered to massage my head. Even after that, she never hurry me to leave. Talked to her while she made up.

We chit chat easily where we talked about many things including her current visit and her earlier experience.

Mint is a cute, nice hardworking girl. GFE is high as pointed out by many bro already. Felt relaxed and comfortable with her. RTM is not a question but rather when only, which is asap for me

After I left, she sent me a short video of herself which was a nice touch. It was the same one that was posted later yesterday afternoon by bro maestrokey.
Old 09-08-2015, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Diehard88 Diehard88
Re: Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtube99 View Post
I also come in to write a MR for Mint. This is for my only visit to her 2 days ago.

I was trying my luck the other day. Surprised she replied to my SMS and booked her for an early appointment next morning.

Drove there, gave the security guard some unit number, and parked the car. Went up and met her at her place. Nothing unusual here.

She gave some nice kiss when we met and a few times again during my time there. Because of some incident happened reaching her place, she offered to shower for me. She really made effort to wash thoroughly my body unlike some other half-hearted shower. As it was my first visit, I did not do much in the bath room

Started with back massage, which was pretty decent given her small size. Turned over and I asked to try her JG. Her style was very different from a few other JG girls I visited recently. Felt a bit uncomfortable at some points but still tolerable. Hope have a chance to try her JG skill fully if she plans to focus on that in the future.

Next came the sensual part. As she was on code red, I did not have a chance to test or explore the south pole. But not much was lost there, as her SYT face and nice boobs with other part of the body made up for that. I did not get to try her many patterns of HJ as I came pretty quickly given the amount of teasing I received. The HJ style that made me came was something I had not experienced before which was nice.

After washed up, she offered to massage my head. Even after that, she never hurry me to leave. Talked to her while she made up.

We chit chat easily where we talked about many things including her current visit and her earlier experience.

Mint is a cute, nice hardworking girl. GFE is high as pointed out by many bro already. Felt relaxed and comfortable with her. RTM is not a question but rather when only, which is asap for me

After I left, she sent me a short video of herself which was a nice touch. It was the same one that was posted later yesterday afternoon by bro maestrokey.
Bro, your 2nd visit sure better than this, and u might get kced. Lolz
Old 09-08-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Mint

Quote:
Bro, your 2nd visit sure better than this, and u might get kced. Lolz
Seem like Mint have many positive feedback from many bros.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Just had a session with Mint. Definitely positive, regret not trying the tarma with her sister the last time they were here. If she put on a school girl uniform, I think I will have an heart attack.. haha. She got free slots today as it is National Day, haha.. is there a no bonking rule for major holiday? those interested book her now or else it will be a long wait.

https://thesbf.shop/showth...=#post13416621

I usually go for MILF but decided to try Mint since she is so hot. Managed to book Mint after a few tries in the past few days, her place is easily accessible, the security guard is not much of an issue.

Mint is a SYT in every aspect, she look too young for her age, cheerful and bubbly yet kind of too mature in the way she speaks, seem to know what she want and tries her best to do what she is here for.

Action starts once I entered the door, it is all hugs and kisses, like she is a long lost girlfriend. She took of the top and ask me if I like what I see, haha, almost get a nose bleed as I like petite girls with perky boobs, not big but quite a handful for me. I sucked on her boobs for a while as she reach down to unzip my pants, then she kneel and took off my pants, with my semi hard dick right in front of her face, in my mind I was hoping that she will blow me off there and then. We proceed onto bed as I already bathe throughly at home, skipped massage as I was late. Spent some time exploring each other's body, I do not usually french ML or FL but with her it seem so natural. I am not going into further details as there are already too many report on her. After a few different HJ pattern and it was over.

We washed up and she gave me a head massage, as it is about time and I need to go off, I dressed up and was about to go, she held my hand sat me on the bed, hug, kisses me and we chatted till time is up.

Mint is a very nice girl, not pretentious, I am lost in different world for the short 40min that I spent with her, she is very good at what she does, for me, it is not the massage or HJ, it is the small little details and actions to make you feel loved and pampered.

Enjoyed my time with her but I am clear minded enough not to think that there is any real feeling in this transaction. She is a KC trap, so samster beware.. haha

RTM? yes. when I feel like it.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Diehard88 Diehard88

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchew View Post
Seem like Mint have many positive feedback from many bros.
Just all the bros here, dun wan to write as the booking is crazy....
Old 09-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just all the bros here, dun wan to write as the booking is crazy....
She deserves the biz.. haha.
Old 09-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzykbk View Post
Dun ask me why I know.. He he.

Vicky has a lot of stretch marks on her tummy...
I saw it before as well and teased her about it. She told me that she's quite chubby before. Lost a lot of weight when she started work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1