The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Wow I did not know they sell ali pay card

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Sound like the scam in taiwan the the girl ask you buy card and transfer to them
Old 24-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

Hcm normally go where bai bai ya? I never go before ao this trip want bring parent go. And the palace worth to go ? Dont know who go tell my parent the palace is nice. All this place never even visit before in any of my trip to hcm haha
Old 24-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Everything in life must try as long as it doesn't kills you

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Haiz ..reminds me of the cheese seaweed
Old 25-02-2016, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Everything in life must try as long as it doesn't kills you
ahhhh... so you admitted that you also tried the darkside before
Old 25-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alibaba you want or not????
only carrot james bond like alibaba.
remember he always sing this song in ktv
Old 25-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I knew too so what...nvr need to use...

There is always a big difference in knowing about it and actually doing it thats where wondrous experiences are accumulated

Nike says, just do it

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Sori sori din know you guys jiak Sai...I pass...

Alamak uncle your hokkien failed big time F9

"Jiak Pa Bo Sai Pang" is not equivalent to "Jiak Sai Bo Pa Pang" leh

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadboy1 View Post
Wait you treat me eat.... Lol star bridge at quan 7 nice ma? At night want go see see

I treat you eat sai???? But you treat me eat bridge???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sound like the scam in taiwan the the girl ask you buy card and transfer to them

What Taiwan??? Sinkie already numerous cases reported in the papers liao now simi sai online credit also have can be cheated, even those play online games got special weapons or currency also have

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hcm normally go where bai bai ya? I never go before ao this trip want bring parent go. And the palace worth to go ? Dont know who go tell my parent the palace is nice. All this place never even visit before in any of my trip to hcm haha

Actually depends on what deities you are intending to pray to if not particular go to the big one where you will always pass by when on your way from airpork to town, there is also a vegetarian restaurant just beside there if u need

If want convenience there is an indian temple very near Ben Thanh, and another small one in Nguyen Du within walking distance from Ben thanh just beside the cinema

Palace ah???? Frankly both the palace and the museum really cannot make it......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
Haiz ..reminds me of the cheese seaweed

You are dreaming about it while doing your sentry duties in the forest si mmm si????

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
ahhhh... so you admitted that you also tried the darkside before

Cannot try, cos that will really kill me cause I will not be able to forgive myself for my entire life, quite unlike you

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
only carrot james bond like alibaba.
remember he always sing this song in ktv

Huh???? You sure you remembered correctly or not???? I am the only fella in the whole cheong group that sing this song only leh

Chai Tao James Bond likes to sing "Mot Vong Trai Dat" lah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 25-02-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
I treat you eat sai???? But you treat me eat bridge???

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
You can eat the bridge first then say la hor
Old 25-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually depends on what deities you are intending to pray to if not particular go to the big one where you will always pass by when on your way from airpork to town, there is also a vegetarian restaurant just beside there if u need

If want convenience there is an indian temple very near Ben Thanh, and another small one in Nguyen Du within walking distance from Ben thanh just beside the cinema

Palace ah???? Frankly both the palace and the museum really cannot make it......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
`
See why I din reply him...he never bother to state which city...we knew he is going Da Lat end of the week...so will he be in hcm...?

each city has different temple...this you need to ask me...I dare not to say I been to all temples in Vietnam but at least some good ones...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1