The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
barracudam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Exposing my GF/Wife in public

Inspired by after reading many of the post, over the weekend brought my partner out and made her wore a short dress that just ended after her butt, with bright pink lacey thongs.

Had a few zg when she squat or sat down which i believed definitely many around me saw. Quite a thrill actually.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by barracudam View Post
Inspired by after reading many of the post, over the weekend brought my partner out and made her wore a short dress that just ended after her butt, with bright pink lacey thongs.

Had a few zg when she squat or sat down which i believed definitely many around me saw. Quite a thrill actually.
Well done bro. Hope to catch you guys some day!
Old 10-10-2022, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 15
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barracudam View Post

good for you!
Old 11-10-2022, 10:53 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

so partner and I went out to busy chinatown recently. she was in a tranluscent blouse and short denim skirt that stopped just right below her ass. She was feeling playful that day and took off her white cotton lace edge panty while i was driving. we spent the whole day out with her without panty and once we went up overhead bridge, i asked her to walk up front so i try take a peek under her skirt. When i told her i barely could see anything, she pulled up her skirt and bared her ass and pussy at me. I almost fell down the steps and think some uncles probably saw.

we couldnt take it and she gave me a good ride in the backseat afterwards
Old 11-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
ClassicPepsi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceiceice View Post
so partner and I went out to busy chinatown recently. she was in a tranluscent blouse and short denim skirt that stopped just right below her ass. She was feeling playful that day and took off her white cotton lace edge panty while i was driving. we spent the whole day out with her without panty and once we went up overhead bridge, i asked her to walk up front so i try take a peek under her skirt. When i told her i barely could see anything, she pulled up her skirt and bared her ass and pussy at me. I almost fell down the steps and think some uncles probably saw.

Great outing! Was she wearing a bra?
Old 11-10-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q sis lollipopgal for sharing this notti exposure of yrs going braless walking ard the park in the night in public...missed a great opportunity to see yr boobs n pokies FOC ...hehe ...do u think if yr husband knows abt this, would he approve of it ???
Haha, of course he doesnt know la approve anot ah, this one hard to say
Old 11-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!lollipopgal is one of the Best!

Quote:

Haha, she is so daring, bet the uncle's face went like
Old 13-10-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

how come u never run around in your hootie nia???
Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
Old 13-10-2022, 10:36 AM
Not Activated

iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!iceiceiceice is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicPepsi View Post
Great outing! Was she wearing a bra?
yea she was wearing a black bra if not too extreme alr
Old 13-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopgal View Post
yea i bet. think he choke on his cig haha. sis ever flash your hubby in public?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
how come u never run around in your hootie nia???
eh this one idea ah. just one oversized hoodie with nothing underneath. shall try this
Old 13-10-2022, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
bigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbigggbird69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

you guys certainly have very adventurous wives.
Old 13-10-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
jefi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well done bro! When are you going to have such adventures again?
Old 13-10-2022, 03:57 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefi View Post
Well done bro! When are you going to have such adventures again?
mostly depends on mood of the day bro
Old 13-10-2022, 04:02 PM
Not Activated

am thinking of starting a small tele group with like-minded couples with gf/wife sharing chat or content. Can be live at the moment where we can send real time stuffs during such adventures. consent or not from her entirely your call but just thought it can push the fantasy further. lmk bros and sis?
Old 13-10-2022, 04:25 PM
Not Activated

Another short one for today

So we went mini golfing at mbs recently but was a little disappointed as she wasn’t in a dress or a skirt this time. But consolation was that she wore her fav pair of denim shorts which were fitting and short. Just abit of her panty can be seen whenever she bends over a little. Something like this:

It was pretty much quite exciting 18 holes as she was bending/squating for her golf balls. Many couples were there too and one time, one dude was walking past our hole and she coincidentally bend over, he shamelessly gazed at her ass (with head tracking) even when his gf was with her. not sure if he saw her zg at that angle. That was the most exciting hole thus far.

p.s: there were so many couples there that day and 80% of all girls were either in a dress or skirt. Maybe they have the same fetish?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1