The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-02-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP5F View Post
FR On Apple(1606)
Height: 1.50m estimated
Weight : 43kg
Province : GuangXi
Misc : She has been working in GL for half a year. A big thks to bro unfit who recommended Apple to me,as well as other bros and also bros who had wrote FR on Apple. Her Mandarin had a slight Cantonese accent, sounds like a MY gal to me.

Went to several houses tonite, before settling down at 1606. My intentions tonite was to rtf NaNa from 1803, as I missed her, was informed by okt NaNa was fully booked until 1200am, saw a cute gal with big round eyes and button nose,was informed by okt that's she Xiao San, she's was wearing a sailor moon costume, cute gal in my opinion, too bad she's gonna start a session with customer liao, okt was friendly enough to call gals from other houses for me, but I turned him down politely,went over to 1617 to look for JiaXin, but okt informed me that she has ended work earlier tonite. He recommend JiaYi, he said JiaYi provide good service, but I turned down his offer. Finally went over to 1606, 2 gals were siting at the gals area, AnNi and Sweet. Sweet looks great tonite, she's smile at me but I couldn't remember her, so I didn't smile back, I'm bad... Had a hot and steaming session with her weeks ago, yet I couldn't remember her face. Haiz.... AnNi looks good to me too. Asked okt for 2 gals, Miki and Apple and okt told me that Apple session will be ending soon, I said ok I will take Apple. Any bros can comments on AnNi service, hardly read any FR on her.

Face: 8.0/10
She have attractive medium size round eyes enhance with lens, which make her eyes looks really bright and a low bridge nose with a small size squarish face. She has long dyed blond/brunette hair .She has a small sexy mole on her nose.She's attractive and cute to me.

Body: 8.7/10
She's very slim, have a slight tummy,fair/slightly tan and have smooth skin.

Boobs: B cup with 20 cents size light brown nipples. Her boobs are tender. (No ratings, me not boobs lover.)

Pre-shower : 6.0/10
Had a brief chat with her before we proceed for the shower.

Bath: 8.5/10
She bath me and proceed to service me from my back with a boobs rub,plus a sensuous ball massage plus HJ me from my back, 1st time I'm experiencing this type of service, it's something different. She provide another round of boobs rub on my front and ended the bath with a sensuous BBBJ. Had a light peck with her before we proceed to the bed.

Frenching: 8.5/10
We had some intense tongue fight, when I bonked her in the missionary position.

Catbath: 8.5/10
She starts by giving me a brief back to calf massage, she lay on my back and lick my ear lobes plus my ear, followed by catbath my back, followed by a second round of catbath when I was on my front, my hands were all over her boobs and I also fingered her.

AR: NA
She never perform AR.

BBBJ:8.8/ 10
She provided 2 rounds of deep throat BBBJ which was sensuous, with ball licking and sucking action. 2nd round of BBBJ with oil which was very sensuous.

FJ: 8.8/10
She lay on my front supporting herself with both arms, her 2 boobs were staring at me, I lean forward to licked and sucked her boobs. She capped me before she start to ride me, she was wet and warm. My hands were helping themselves at her tender boobs, switch to missionary position as she requested after some time. Rub my didi against her meimei, before I inserted my didi into her, pump her with long and slow stroke, had some intense tongue fights while in this classic position.Her face was flushed like a red apple. Requested to bonk her in doggie and she was accommodating. Change back to missionary position again and finally folder deck chair position alternating between rapid thrust and slow thrust before I climax.

Post FJ: 8.5/10
I rested on her body for a while before I remove my didi. She clean me up, before we cuddle together and chit chat till it's time for the post FJ bath,She hugged me before we left the room. She gave me 2 mandarin oranges before I left.

GFE: 8.5/10
She's friendly,chatty,cheerful and she spoke french well.

Overall : 8.8/10
She provided very good service, with good gfe.

RTF: Yes, to rtf her in the future.

Was informed by okt that 1606 will be closed on CNY eve to chu san, 1606 will be open on 13 Feb. Wed.
Excellent FR on sweet Fuji Apple bro

AnNi has been around for quite awhile : very sweet nice girl : if you do a search on her you will find quite a few fr's on her ( she has quite a few admirers / rtf's including me ) : I doubt she has much time left in GL so go ahead & give her a bonk : I think you will enjoy
Old 07-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post

AnNi has been around for quite awhile : very sweet nice girl : if you do a search on her you will find quite a few fr's on her ( she has quite a few admirers / rtf's including me ) : I doubt she has much time left in GL so go ahead & give her a bonk : I think you will enjoy
Agreed with the above. some girls won't have too many frs because they are hidden gems. But there was quite a bit of buzz on anni when she started out.

Good service girl... she can really lick your balls and your cock for like a long long time till u high..
Old 07-02-2013, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink AnNi(1606)

Quote:

AnNi(1606) now been in GL for well for over a yr now...nice sweetie who is a gd friend of Sweet(1606)...brief fr on her below for MP5F n any other chaps who hv yet to try her...nb. this brief fr of mine was done along time ago when i tried her for the first time...my std caveats also apply...

An Ni(1606)...guizhou mm 23 but looks 21, been in GL for abt 4mths plus... cute syt fair wif small mole on her right cheek small petite 155cm wif b- cups n pink tits n a small perky ass...all i can say wif this mm is damn bloody shiok natural passionate gfe sex!!...also a real sweetie...however not for tall mm luvers...

just a word of caution though...if u r expecting wild commando sex then i suggest u give her a pass...An Ni is for those who enjoy natural gfe sex...how passionate it gets depends on whether u r able to press her rt buttons n must be gentle wif her...for me all has been super natural n passionate!...
Old 07-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Chen Chen(16W15)

Chen Chen(16W15)...21-22yr old mm fm Sichuan...fair chio syt...wears little make up(if at all), looks fresh n demure wif cute dimples...158+cm ht, slim, smooth unblemished skin...A+ boobs wif brownish tits...ass small n perky, pussy trimmed no smell...no previous skin trade experience...

Overall sex svc is quite green but still personally felt shiok overall as she exudes fresh natural gfe...felt like hving sex wif a young gf who is inexperienced in sex but turns horny n sensuous when sexually aroused...

Shower action: sensual bod scrub wif soapy hj...kissing felt nice as she has kissable lips wif lovely dimples on her face, however a reluctant frencher, ltr found out tat she is not use to it...

Bed action: felt v comfortable wif this Chen Chen so just lay on me back, lots of 'sweet nothings' chit chat wif her in my arms...more kissing, gd bod n pussy feel, her flesh feels soft n smooth like tofu n she smells nice!...sensual licking of me nipples...then she heads south to lick n suck me balls...no ar...bbbj lick n suck slurpy style...not bad but lacks suction...exciting demure eyecontact though...took it nice n slow...shiok when i stood on the bed she kneeling to continue bbbjing me, felt her exuding a submissive sensual effect, accentuated by mirror effects!...

My turn to take over...first fondled, kneaded her boobs n sucked on her tits...took it slow n got a damn shiok horny sensual natural gf feel fm her!...natural moans, face writhing, eyes rolling, hands caressing me hair, face n back...the more high she got fm me boobs n tits 'play', the more she arched her back leaning her boob more into me face!...grazed her neck then wet kisses, on the lips, me finger gently fingering her pussy which was dripping wet by now n then i slightly 'stole' abit of tongue...

Then went south to do me tonguefu...more shiok feeling as cld see n feel tat she was naturally letting herself go to enjoy me tonguelashing!...more nice moans, bod squirming wif her grinding her wet pussy into me face!...

Fj damn bloody shiok natural gfe horny sensuous feel!...great moans, face n upper chest geeting flushed, eyes rolling, hands gripping me bod tight, wet kisses wif more 'stealing' of tongue every now n then when she got real high wif her mouth open while i pounded!...best enjoyed: missionary sideways me gripping one of her ass cheeks while feeling me cock hit the upper reaches of her pussy wall, pussy juices dripping; doggie nice look of her ah abv her pussy while i pounded as she has a small perky ass; foldable chair wif her ass on the edge of the bed, knees below her chin, her feet on me chest, legs closed tight wif me cock thrusting deeper n deeper into her pussy wif every stroke which got her really really high till i shot me load!...

Overall i had an enjoyable session wif this Chen Chen, not for her sex svc skills but for her natural gfe as an inexperienced sex partner who appears to let herself go n becum horny n sensuous when getting sexually aroused...hopefully sld get 'proper' frenching fm her when i rtf!...has gem potential to me...

#Standard caveat applies.... Think it is impt for pple reading FRs/recommendations to always try n bear in mind tat based on human nature variables factor the experience each punter gets fm the mm shall prolly/possibly not be the same...heck even the same punter may not get a similar experience on rtf...the mm is human afterall, wif feelings, emotions, mood swings, prejudice/bias, health issues etc - this is the collective human nature variables factor tat i am talking abt, a fundamental std caveat whenever one reads an FR./recommendation
Old 07-02-2013, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
i was referring to the WL in L16H54. JiaJia and XiaoXue.
kekeke never bonked them before, only bonked 3 1654A gals excluding ShunZi. YiLing ,Ella and Miko, if I didn''t remember wrongly.

Wah bro, u must have bonked too many until u could not even remember how your top rated gal looks like

I had identified a few gals from bro BG's list but i think i will go for Sweet first, to make up to her for you [/QUOTE]

I'm bad loh... On my mind was NaNa 1803 plus other gals... You are welcome to try Sweet, she provide good service with excellent gfe.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 07-02-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

thks a lot for the recommendation, bro sailsingapore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
AnNi(1606) now been in GL for well for over a yr now...nice sweetie who is a gd friend of Sweet(1606)...brief fr on her below for MP5F n any other chaps who hv yet to try her...nb. this brief fr of mine was done along time ago when i tried her for the first time...my std caveats also apply...

An Ni(1606)...guizhou mm 23 but looks 21, been in GL for abt 4mths plus... cute syt fair wif small mole on her right cheek small petite 155cm wif b- cups n pink tits n a small perky ass...all i can say wif this mm is damn bloody shiok natural passionate gfe sex!!...also a real sweetie...however not for tall mm luvers...

just a word of caution though...if u r expecting wild commando sex then i suggest u give her a pass...An Ni is for those who enjoy natural gfe sex...how passionate it gets depends on whether u r able to press her rt buttons n must be gentle wif her...for me all has been super natural n passionate!...
bro omnia, your kindness to search out your old FR is appreciated.thks alot.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 07-02-2013, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thks a lot for the recommendation, bro sailsingapore.

bro omnia, your kindness to search out your old FR is appreciated.thks alot.
Sure thang Bro MP5F : I do agree 100% wif Senior Bro Omnia : IF you like the Apple gfe, then you will surely like little tiny AnNi : she gives a wet wet bbbj : she will go on & on & on ....still YOU decide it is enuf
Old 08-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
FreeMental is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreeMental is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
kekeke don't know leh, for mi DongJing looks kawaii to me , she's got the typical chio bu face. But body wise, LuLu got a great body, very slim with big boobs. I think her body is every guy wet dreams. Although I'm not a boobs lover but got to give LuLu due credits for her sexy body, LuLu got good features, but I like DongJing looks better, overall LuLu looks younger than DongJing. LuLu service wise not that great, but can consider good for me liao, she auto. provide AR for me, although it's was quite brief, in terms of AR skills, I have to comment that NaNa 1803 and QiQi 2041 provided better AR. although I'm not a fan of AR.

JJ means Jiao Jiao (retired) 1649 and XX means XiaoXiao, I bonked Jiao Jiao many times last year, but I prefer Ella (retired) 1654A more than Jiao Jiao. overall JJ is a hot babe with excellent service. I didn't bonked XiaoXiao before, so can't make any comments.
I agree. to add to the list, XLJ, HanXue Candy Caishan Baby Sweet DJ do great AR. I am not a fan but always curious and they accommodate well too.
little tips...actually if you do a AR for them, they will respond even better...
Old 08-02-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
didisg1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a FR on Happy 开心 from 54A Lorong 16

I went up and there were only 2 ladies left. Someone was there 1st and chose one girl. Only Happy was left. So no choice, I took her.

She has a nice face, easily 8/10. Her body I would say pleasantly rounded. Her boobs are about B+ size, hgt abt 5' 2".

Once we get into the room, she turned on the GFE and became very friendly and warm. We french and she took off my clothes. Then we went to shower and she blew me in the shower cubicle.

Once we towel dry, she proceed to kiss my body. I fingered her and then went on to lick her sister. She is clean up and below. I turn around into 69 position and she blew me away. I told her I was cumming and she grab me and let me cum in her mouth.

After cleaning up and resting for a while, she proceed to blow me again. She said she wanted me to fuck her, which we did.

Overall, it was a very good experience for me. She said business is slow so I promised her to write a FR for her.
Old 08-02-2013, 03:41 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Good FR on Kai Xin at 1654a. I like her service and look. suits my taste

Maybe shall visit her to "bai nian" soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by didisg1234 View Post

I went up and there were only 2 ladies left. Someone was there 1st and chose one girl. Only Happy was left. So no choice, I took her.

She has a nice face, easily 8/10. Her body I would say pleasantly rounded. Her boobs are about B+ size, hgt abt 5' 2".

Once we get into the room, she turned on the GFE and became very friendly and warm. We french and she took off my clothes. Then we went to shower and she blew me in the shower cubicle.

Once we towel dry, she proceed to kiss my body. I fingered her and then went on to lick her sister. She is clean up and below. I turn around into 69 position and she blew me away. I told her I was cumming and she grab me and let me cum in her mouth.

After cleaning up and resting for a while, she proceed to blow me again. She said she wanted me to fuck her, which we did.

Overall, it was a very good experience for me. She said business is slow so I promised her to write a FR for her.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMental View Post
I agree. to add to the list, XLJ, HanXue Candy Caishan Baby Sweet DJ do great AR. I am not a fan but always curious and they accommodate well too.
little tips...actually if you do a AR for them, they will respond even better...
thks for your recommendations, although I'm not an AR fan, but I'm always happy to be served, if the gal provide AR for me.

I don't think I wanna provide AR for the gals, occasionally I provide oral for the gal.
Old 08-02-2013, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by didisg1234 View Post

nice FR, nice to know that KaiXin had improved her gfe by bound. During my last bonk with her, I told her to be more friendly towards customers, I used Ella (retired) as an example and told her how friendly and passionate Ella treat a customer. glad that she take my advice seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Good FR on Kai Xin at 1654a. I like her service and look. suits my taste

Maybe shall visit her to "bai nian" soon...
bro BG, you got see KaiXin before bo ? She's a bit bah bah type, but she's good looking to me at least. you got bonked her before ?
Old 09-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

7 more minutes to Chinese New Year 1st day .

I Wish all brothers at SBF a very happy chinese new year 2013.

Huat Huat Huat !

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 10-02-2013, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
nice FR, nice to know that KaiXin had improved her gfe by bound. During my last bonk with her, I told her to be more friendly towards customers, I used Ella (retired) as an example and told her how friendly and passionate Ella treat a customer. glad that she take my advice seriously.

bro BG, you got see KaiXin before bo ? She's a bit bah bah type, but she's good looking to me at least. you got bonked her before ?

Yes. It was rather enjoyable till she started complaining that my dick was too big especially in doggy position. I do like her face and meaty body. Suits my taste.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
meteora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are any houses open today
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1