The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2012, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Yo taikor horsay Bo.... Me n and few bros gg back the real yi Tiao along this weekend... Come join us!!!!
I also wanna go Authentic YTL but school holiday now...hee hee

Not so nice to hide away from OC and Kid lor...wat to do leh...

Envy you brother...Enjoy your Original and I will bear with the Replica YTL...ha ha

Sinfully yours...unfit
Old 05-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
I also wanna go Authentic YTL but school holiday now...hee hee

Not so nice to hide away from OC and Kid lor...wat to do leh...

Envy you brother...Enjoy your Original and I will bear with the Replica YTL...ha ha

Sinfully yours...unfit
Your OC chained you up har?

Better be a good boy. No Fuji Apple for this period.

Cannot eat apples, then eat more bananas lah. Hahaha...

I heard 1803 got one baNANAs quite good leh.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

How good? Service like her mate lele?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:10 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
How good? Service like her mate lele?
I think Le Le better.
But now she cannot work long hours after kena injured so badly by that old man from 2831A.

She told me now and then she still experience backache from that injury.
That old man who injured her shld not treat her so rough lah.

Nowadays she stop work early once she is not well.
I told her to rest more or else it may get worst.

Old 06-09-2012, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GALANT8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bruddars,
anyone bonked Si Wen b4? i heard she is a tall gal, anyone can advise her service n her homebase? tks
Old 06-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

After the School Holiday then can try Banana Split...
Old 08-09-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9973 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Ruyi

I went down after work one day and picked the lady smiling and with big boobs

once in e room asked for name and she told me she is ruyi.

sizable assets but with inverted nipples so can't really suck on them.

bathroom action: sad to say no bbbj inside just used her body to grind me, probably becus this was my first time with her.
once on e bed, she asked me to lie on my back and starts to put some liquid in her mouth and lick me from top to bottom shiok!

her assrim was deep, really deep and she gave deepthroat too.

pump her in doggy and missionary and I was done.

light massage after that and I left a happy man

rtf: maybe as there are too many gems around now
Old 09-09-2012, 07:44 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Ling Ling (L16 H12)

Experience in GL: About 4-5months

Face: 7/10
(Ling Ling's face is a combination of SYT + Slutty + CFM. When she smiles, I find her look very sweet & cute. While in bed she displayed slutty + flirtatious + CFM type of expression. I quite like her face overall. I am sure no one will reject her when see her.)

Body: 7/10
(She has a slim, quite curvy s shape body figure with lots of tattoos on her body. She has tattoos on her arm, waist etc. I like her body shape. But i find her tattoos kind of turn off. She has slight tummy. Her skin is smooth & quite fair. She is abt 1.63m tall. Those tattoos on her body actually gave me the feel of bonking an ah lian which is not bad afterall.)

Boobs: 7.2/10
(B cup boobs with big pinkish nipples. I am not sure whether her boobs are real or not. At times her boobs felt soft & bouncy. But when I caress the side of her boobs i felt some hardness. Not very certain its authentic or man made but overall i like her boobs shapes & size esp those pinkish nipples. Simply love sucking her nipples.)

Bath: Quite SOP with thorough washing & soaping + some body to body rabba. No BBBJ in shower. Chatted alot during shower. I like the way she sensually handled my penis during shower. Felt quite shiok.

Catbath: 7.9/10
(Ling Ling's cat bath is really very good. She licked almost entire of my body from my ears to my ankles, giving me soft bites on my sensitive areas such as nipples, thighs etc. I felt my flesh got sucked & vacuumed by her mouth. I love the way she blew air in my ears & love how she used her nails to gently scratched my body & balls. Overall feeling is great til my pre cum stained the towel on the bed )

Frenching: 7.6/10
(Ling Ling is very fluent in french. She took the initative to french me with lots of tongue action. One thing i don't like is her frenching is too aggressive. She simply inserted her tongue in my mouth & give me bites on my lips. I prefer slow gentle passionate type of frenching thou. Nontheless, I have to give credits to ling ling for the non stop aggressive frenching.)

AR: 7.8/10
(Her AR skill is good. I felt her tongue poke into my ka chng hole agressively while her hand coated with baby oil is playing with my penis. The feeling is so shiok til i nearly cum so quickly stop her HJ. But she said if i cum is ok, she will allow me to shoot another time in FJ. Very friendly & service oriented girl.)

Painting of pussy: 7.5/10
(Had a great time painting her pussy. No smell or odour. Nicely trimmed pussy hair. I enjoyed the way she used her hands to grab my face & hair while her legs cramped around my upper body when i painted her. Not sure if she is really high but overall i felt great.)

BBBJ: 7.7/10
(Her BBBJ is quite good. Strong suction & deep throat. Love the way she sticked out her tongue licked from the tip to bottom of my penis & giving me the CFM stares. She even used her mouth to cap me. Nice skills.)

FJ: 7.8/10
(Wow i must say ling ling is very tight. When i inserted my penis into her pussy i felt my penis is tightly gripped by her pussy muscle. She is very good at contracting her pussy muscle to squeeze my penis. Her facial expression & moaning during sex is simply jap AV style. We did in missionary, cow girl & doggie position. In doggie position she is so tight til i had a hard time inserting in her. end up after a few thrusts we changed to cow girl. In cow girl position she is very good in riding. Her stamina is good too. In missionary position i had great time pumping her while frenching her & grabbing her boobs. I am practically raped by her )

GFE/Attitude: 7.5/10
(Ling ling is very chatty, friendly & nice girl. She is quite cheeky & keep asking me to bring my belt when I rtf her so that she can whip me with the belt. She keep saying she wanted to rape me. Felt horny & aroused when she said that.)

RTF: Definitely yes. One of the best i bonked in 2012. Highly recommended for ppl looking for service + SYT face.
Old 10-09-2012, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on 1617- lingzhi

A very satisfied session with this wl. Worth it to put up fr for her.

Looks- before I see her, I was told by okt that she is average looking but provide good service. I would rate her 4/10 in terms of look

Body - fair , not too slim or fat

Boobs - B with protruding pink nipples.

Bbbbj - the longest blow job I encountered so far, I guess more than 20 min.she was blowing and sucking my balls continuously with powerful skill. Had to stop her couple of time when I almost cum. Not limited to power bbbbj, I also had a good 69 for about 10 min

Ar- fantastic

Fj- very good, she can accomdate any position u like

Overall - although she is not a looker, but her positive attitude plus her powerful skills covered her weakness in terms of look. Start from the time I enter the room, she hugged me ,.....And provides all kind of services until I left the room.

Hope the above helps bros who Are looking for "good service" wl.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tks for the tip bro hmt13, might look for this good service 1617 Lingzhi, but scared my soldiers all run away because her looks 4/10 nia.
Old 11-09-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not too bad lag. Look wise stil can tahan.
You don't have too much time to see her face. Most of the time her mouth was busy with taking care my 2IC

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
Tks for the tip bro hmt13, might look for this good service 1617 Lingzhi, but scared my soldiers all run away because her looks 4/10 nia.
Old 12-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ss2880 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bei Bei L16W12, YTL.

Was fed up with work and decided to take a breather and make a trip to YTL.

I strolled in and was ushered by the OKT to look at the LCD screen for my choice.

Only a couple of WL were available and I picked the youngest they have on the rack, i.e. 22 years old.

Her name is Bei Bei.

I sat down on the couch and waited for her........

After 5mins, a fair, porcelain lady appeared infront of me and up into the room we went.

Chit chatted with her and understand that she's from Guangxi..... Flawless complexion and baby fats at the right place.

Feeling 8
It's my first time with her and she gets chatty after I take the initiative to open her to talk. Quite nice to talk to.

Shower 7.5
She got the massage bed ready in the shower and I laid on it in great anticipation. She soaped me up with her soft hands and suckled up on my back. What followed was her tits and body gliding all over me. Sensuous feeling it is. She fondled with my manhood and glided her hands up and down in soapy handjob..... While I was lying on my back, she sprayed my arse and gave me an ass-rim with moans. It was a calming and comfortable sensation...... She then washed me up and gave me a BBBJ as the soap washes down both of our heated bodies.

Catbath 7

I laid on the bed face down and she did the cat bath for me, nibbling me all over and breathing next to my ear...... Pretty standard I would say. Didn't french me though..... hmmmm.....

BBBJ 8
This is where she scores well for her patience and demure gentleness..... I told her to go slow and she was very gentle, so it was a mindblowing and calming during the intervals as my pre-cum leaked as she aroused me on and on....... Ice was used to stimulate my balls and on my manhood creating and nerve wrecking sensation.

FJ 7
She commented that I was long and I asked if I would hurt her. I wouldn't say I'm long but maybe she was just rubbing my ego. She even described my manhood to me and how different it is from other brudders.

She put on the condom for me and she says, "See, the condom reached to its end." I think any brudder will feel delighted hearing that. FJ started with me going missionary and she moaned as I thrusted her..... Not very long after I came and she says she likes the way I penetrated her as it felt like making love. After that, I laid down and rest while she cleaned me up.

Overall Feeling 8
It's like making love to a new girlfriend and gentle is the whole description here.

RTF
Yes, and I already did..... She chatted even more and walked towards me to disrobe me like a docile mistress.

I still remember when I hanged around for my drink at the reception and she got changed to a young teen attire and walked out with her sunny shades, baggy top and polka dot shorts.

Doesn't even look like she's in this trade.... Anyone who likes sex with someone familiar and cute....... she's someone to look for.... Spectacular sex maybe not as she's quite gentle love making cutsy girl.

Brothers, please up me and support my posting! and I will post another FR on Dan Dan who came to YTL from another house, very new to the trade with dimples and cute. Flawless skin and perky cup A tits that are very proportional.
Old 14-09-2012, 10:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -128 / Power: 0
romy romy

Bros, this is a compilation of the FRs posted here. I have not tried them all. I have tried most of them – I will finish doing all of them at least once, by the end of October. I am posting my short listing so that you can go do, and post an FR for all of us.

Please Up me if this was helpful in allowing you a enjoyable fuck.

Big Bros, Please help in adding, deleting and updating.

Ling Ling – L16H12, 1.63 m, 23 yrs, Enhanced B boobs, Pink Tits, Straight Nose, SYT, CFM, Slutty, Slight Tummy, University Girl look, Slim, Uses nails to Tickle balls, Deliberate catbath, Would clamp your didi with Pussy, Pussy not clean shaved, Has Many Tattoos, Aggressive ANAL RIMMING, Aggressive Sponteneous Frenching with Lip Bites, In GL since 01 May 2012.

Lynn - 16W19, 24 yrs, SYT, Fake Eyelashes, 163cm, nice legs-leggy, Very slim but tummy has slight fats, fair, B cups, pink tits, perky smooth ass gd for doggie, trimmed pussy-not clean shaved, 2 tone nail polish in girly fingers, Passionate Sponteneous Frenching, ANAL RIMMING very nice as it was the slow sensual lick type, Pulsating Pussy, Soapy Massage, In GL since 01 May 2012.

Jia Qi - 1617, 1.62 m, Soft Skin, Little Tummy Fat, ANAL RIMMING, Sponteneous Frenching, Slim, Smooth & Nice Legs, Pussy not clean shaved, Nice Ass, C, In GL since Apr 2012.

Fei Er - 16W17, 21 yrs, Pretty SYT, 165cm, a bit big boned, Smooth Skin, Natural C, Light brown tits, Natural pussy hair juicy ass for doggie, Small flower tattoo on her left leg, Manicure Pedicure Painted Nails, Good ANAL RIMMING with rubber, Sponteneous Frenching passionately, Chit Chats After Session, In GL since 20 May 2012.

Baby - 16W06, 23 yrs, Fair, Big Eyes, Done her Nose, 163 cm, Smooth Skin, Nice Legs, Slim Meatless Body, A+, Nice Ass, Trimmed Pink Pussy-not clean shaved, Sponteneous Frenching, ANAL RIMMING, Smooth Ass, Obliging, In GL since 01 May 12.

Yuki – 1654A, 24 yrs, 165 cm, Slim, Very Fair & Smooth Skin, Firm B, Pink Tits, Lazy, Long Legs, BBJ in Shower, Slim, Pink Trimmed Pussy-not clean shaved, ANAL RIMMING, Sponteneous Frenching, Flat Ass, In GL since 07 May 2012.

Xue Fei - 2045, Obliging, Sponteneous Frenching, Big eyes, Very Fair-Snow White, super smooth, high cheek bones, Voluptuous to bah bah, rounded butts good for Doggie, Chunky thighs, 1.66 m, Natural C boobs, Sponteneous Frenching, ANAL RIMMING, 2 shots if can in 60 mins, Tight but bushy pussy, in GL since May 2012.

Lulu - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long –YTL - 67446402), 23 yrs, 1.5m, Pretty, C+ (Saggy) boobs, Accommodating, Not a Time Watcher, ANAL RIMMING (Poking Very Good), Sponteneous Frenching (For a Little While), Nice Smooth Fair Skin, Good Ass for Doggy, Womenly Figure, Inflatable Bath Action.

Jin Jin - L16W12 – Yi Tiao Long, , 23 yrs, 1.56 m, Pretty, Slim, ANAL RIMMING, No Frenching, Looks Very Young Like a 20 Yr Old, Natural B+ boobs, Smooth Skin, Accommodating, In GL since 12 May 2012.

Coco – 1654A, 1.57 m, 21 yrs, Tan Complexion, Protruding Tummy, SYT-Very Young & Petite, Clean Shaven, ANAL RIMMING, Sponteneous Frenching, B, Slim, Chio, A boobs, Young Looking, In GL since 07 May 2012.

Lisa – 1654A, Fat & Voluptuous, 1.63, C Boobs, MILF, Good ANAL RIMMING, Clean shaved, Sponteneous Frenching, in GL since 07 May 2012.

Strawberry – 1809, Slim With Slender Legs, B Boobs, BBJ in Shower, ANAL RIMMING, No Frenching, Always Smiling & Chatty, Golden Hair, SYT, Long Eye Lashes, Abit Rushy, In GL since Apr 2012.

Nana - 2045A, 23yrs, fair smooth skin, abit of fats on the tummy, 163cm, B, brownish tits, perky small ass, pussy-very bushy, Lovely two tone nail polish manicure n pedicure, Sponteneous Frenchingenching, ANAL RIMMING, in GL since Apr 2012.

XO – L20H62, 25 yrs, 1.6m, Pretty & SYT Face, Slim Athletic Body (May be Slimmest in GL), Cuddles, Hugs, B+ boobs, ANAL RIMMING, Pink Nips, Nice Tapered Slim Legs, Wonderful Catbath, Bushy pussy, Wonderful Ass, In GL since 15 April 2012.

ViVi – L16H06, 22, 1.63, 48 Kg, Biggest Eyes Ever, Eurasian Looks, Super Slim, Beautiful Face, Pretty & Sweet, Very Small A-, Shaven Pink Pussy-Best in GL(Maxpriest), Always Smiling, Good duration BBJ, Plenty of girl on top action-hard working, No Frenching, No ANAL RIMMING, Shaped Hips, In GL since 27 Apr 2012

English Spk Fuckable 3 Malaysian Chineese

1. 2058 – Ruby (Hot)-Slim, Slender, Leggy, 168cm, Dec 2007, 30/31 yrs (Prettiest Malay-MaxPriest, Recom by Green Hornet), Still Young Looking MILF, Bushy pussy, Does Not Take Other Races-Only Chinese.

2. 1639 – Tracy-Slim, Bushy pussy, late 20s, In GL since May 2008, Still Young Looking MILF.

3. 1612 – Dada, C, MILF, Good Service, Old looking, clean shaved.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

You should go contribute your rankings to the top 5 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Bros, this is a compilation of the FRs posted here. I have not tried them all. I have tried most of them – I will finish doing all of them at least once, by the end of October. I am posting my short listing so that you can go do, and post an FR for all of us.

Please Up me if this was helpful in allowing you a enjoyable fuck.

Big Bros, Please help in adding, deleting and updating.

Ling Ling – L16H12, 1.63 m, 23 yrs, Enhanced B boobs, Pink Tits, Straight Nose, SYT, CFM, Slutty, Slight Tummy, University Girl look, Slim, Uses nails to Tickle balls, Deliberate catbath, Would clamp your didi with Pussy, Pussy not clean shaved, Has Many Tattoos, Aggressive ANAL RIMMING, Aggressive Sponteneous Frenching with Lip Bites, In GL since 01 May 2012.

Lynn - 16W19, 24 yrs, SYT, Fake Eyelashes, 163cm, nice legs-leggy, Very slim but tummy has slight fats, fair, B cups, pink tits, perky smooth ass gd for doggie, trimmed pussy-not clean shaved, 2 tone nail polish in girly fingers, Passionate Sponteneous Frenching, ANAL RIMMING very nice as it was the slow sensual lick type, Pulsating Pussy, Soapy Massage, In GL since 01 May 2012.

Jia Qi - 1617, 1.62 m, Soft Skin, Little Tummy Fat, ANAL RIMMING, Sponteneous Frenching, Slim, Smooth & Nice Legs, Pussy not clean shaved, Nice Ass, C, In GL since Apr 2012.

Fei Er - 16W17, 21 yrs, Pretty SYT, 165cm, a bit big boned, Smooth Skin, Natural C, Light brown tits, Natural pussy hair juicy ass for doggie, Small flower tattoo on her left leg, Manicure Pedicure Painted Nails, Good ANAL RIMMING with rubber, Sponteneous Frenching passionately, Chit Chats After Session, In GL since 20 May 2012.

Baby - 16W06, 23 yrs, Fair, Big Eyes, Done her Nose, 163 cm, Smooth Skin, Nice Legs, Slim Meatless Body, A+, Nice Ass, Trimmed Pink Pussy-not clean shaved, Sponteneous Frenching, ANAL RIMMING, Smooth Ass, Obliging, In GL since 01 May 12.

Yuki – 1654A, 24 yrs, 165 cm, Slim, Very Fair & Smooth Skin, Firm B, Pink Tits, Lazy, Long Legs, BBJ in Shower, Slim, Pink Trimmed Pussy-not clean shaved, ANAL RIMMING, Sponteneous Frenching, Flat Ass, In GL since 07 May 2012.

Xue Fei - 2045, Obliging, Sponteneous Frenching, Big eyes, Very Fair-Snow White, super smooth, high cheek bones, Voluptuous to bah bah, rounded butts good for Doggie, Chunky thighs, 1.66 m, Natural C boobs, Sponteneous Frenching, ANAL RIMMING, 2 shots if can in 60 mins, Tight but bushy pussy, in GL since May 2012.

Lulu - L16W12 (Yi Tiao Long –YTL - 67446402), 23 yrs, 1.5m, Pretty, C+ (Saggy) boobs, Accommodating, Not a Time Watcher, ANAL RIMMING (Poking Very Good), Sponteneous Frenching (For a Little While), Nice Smooth Fair Skin, Good Ass for Doggy, Womenly Figure, Inflatable Bath Action.

Jin Jin - L16W12 – Yi Tiao Long, , 23 yrs, 1.56 m, Pretty, Slim, ANAL RIMMING, No Frenching, Looks Very Young Like a 20 Yr Old, Natural B+ boobs, Smooth Skin, Accommodating, In GL since 12 May 2012.

Coco – 1654A, 1.57 m, 21 yrs, Tan Complexion, Protruding Tummy, SYT-Very Young & Petite, Clean Shaven, ANAL RIMMING, Sponteneous Frenching, B, Slim, Chio, A boobs, Young Looking, In GL since 07 May 2012.

Lisa – 1654A, Fat & Voluptuous, 1.63, C Boobs, MILF, Good ANAL RIMMING, Clean shaved, Sponteneous Frenching, in GL since 07 May 2012.

Strawberry – 1809, Slim With Slender Legs, B Boobs, BBJ in Shower, ANAL RIMMING, No Frenching, Always Smiling & Chatty, Golden Hair, SYT, Long Eye Lashes, Abit Rushy, In GL since Apr 2012.

Nana - 2045A, 23yrs, fair smooth skin, abit of fats on the tummy, 163cm, B, brownish tits, perky small ass, pussy-very bushy, Lovely two tone nail polish manicure n pedicure, Sponteneous Frenchingenching, ANAL RIMMING, in GL since Apr 2012.

XO – L20H62, 25 yrs, 1.6m, Pretty & SYT Face, Slim Athletic Body (May be Slimmest in GL), Cuddles, Hugs, B+ boobs, ANAL RIMMING, Pink Nips, Nice Tapered Slim Legs, Wonderful Catbath, Bushy pussy, Wonderful Ass, In GL since 15 April 2012.

ViVi – L16H06, 22, 1.63, 48 Kg, Biggest Eyes Ever, Eurasian Looks, Super Slim, Beautiful Face, Pretty & Sweet, Very Small A-, Shaven Pink Pussy-Best in GL(Maxpriest), Always Smiling, Good duration BBJ, Plenty of girl on top action-hard working, No Frenching, No ANAL RIMMING, Shaped Hips, In GL since 27 Apr 2012

1. 2058 – Ruby (Hot)-Slim, Slender, Leggy, 168cm, Dec 2007, 30/31 yrs (Prettiest Malay-MaxPriest, Recom by Green Hornet), Still Young Looking MILF, Bushy pussy, Does Not Take Other Races-Only Chinese.

2. 1639 – Tracy-Slim, Bushy pussy, late 20s, In GL since May 2008, Still Young Looking MILF.

3. 1612 – Dada, C, MILF, Good Service, Old looking, clean shaved.
Old 14-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by romy View Post
Bros, this is a compilation of the FRs posted here. I have not

1. 2058 – Ruby (Hot)-Slim, Slender, Leggy, 168cm, Dec 2007, 30/31 yrs

(Prettiest Malay-MaxPriest, Recom by Green Hornet), Still Young

Looking ......................
Hi bro, Ruby is Malay meh??

But your title says "......... Fuckable Malaysian Chinese"??

I am confused.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1