The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Markeyboo is Cool - loads of Potential
Thanks bro.. Just find that she's kinda pretty.. More into tall girls though will have her on my standby list
Old 13-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markeyboo View Post
Thanks bro.. Just find that she's kinda pretty.. More into tall girls though will have her on my standby list
There is a xiao Liu also with straight long hair. Seen her together with xiao yi at Willie place. Have never tried them.
Old 14-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Markeyboo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
There is a xiao Liu also with straight long hair. Seen her together with xiao yi at Willie place. Have never tried them.
Roger that bro Fat Fatt~ will prolly go down to "see" them tmr ~ haha~
Old 14-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

A quick FR update on Jin Lian.
I had Jin Lian after she recovered from her ailment in the last few days. JL is about 1.64 m and 50 kg from SiChuan.

Jin Lian L2001:
Look – 6.8/10 She is pleasant and mature looking. Look slightly sluttish in nature.
Body – 7.0/10 Normal build and quite tan. Proportionate body frame. I think she has high fore head that makes her head looks slightly bigger.
Boobs – 7.2/10 Nice B cuppa assets with brownish nipples. Handful but not wasteful and nice to mould and suck.
Cat-bath & AR – 7.0/10 She deployed the hard poking type. I don’t fancy this kind of AR, prefer the sensuous licking around the arse rack area. Anyway, super hard working in licking and sucking.
Frenching – 8.0/10 OH YES!!! Passionate and no holding back from start to end.
BBBJ – 8.5/10 Hand and mouth action with lots of saliva, definitely her lethal weapon. Her glances while bbbj combined with her seductive eyes certainly give you a damn shiok feeling.
FJ – 8.0/10 She is very obliging and game for all fashions. Btw, she is super tight and wet. I think she is the tightest I tried in recent months.
GFE - 8.0/10 Haha… felt like falling in love all over again.
Overall – She is friendly with good attitude and lots of smiles.
RTF: List is getting longer. Let me complete my list first.

Happy Bonking.
Old 14-10-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
wah if even qiqi of 2831a is not pretty, then your taste must be super super high bro.
Nowdays prc names could be duplicate ? Could it be that there are 2 qiqi or somewhat similar pronounciation ?
Old 14-10-2011, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

A very late FR update on Nai Cha, L2038

The first time I had Nai Cha was on her 2nd day in GL. As mentioned by Bros, it was certainly a NOT SO GOOD BONK for me too. Lately another Snr Bro PMed me with regards to NC vast improvement after few months working. Had a rare chance to bonk her again in another house.

Seeing her again make me palpitation. One’s man meat is another man poison, she is definitely my meat. I am a syt lover. She is pretty, definitely a sweet young thing, good height with nice silky black hair. Body wise slim with fair and smooth complexion. Although only ‘A’ cuppa assets, she has beautiful pinkish nips (wish it could be the size of Miko). She is actually quite introvert, she felt the peer pressure and the fierce competition in GL, she is trying to improve but somehow, I have to agree with Bro MaXx that with another 200+ WLs coming in the next few weeks, not many WLs could able to sustain any longer if they are unwilling to inject more gf vibes and services into their businesses. I wish them well!!!

Anyway in GL, very rare to have (maybe 2 or 3) good lookers WLs with top-notch services, either department is missing. If there is, they won’t be here in Singapore or the Bao Kings would have laid their hands on them liao..

Still Happy Searching & Bonking.
Old 15-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 24
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jintakken View Post
A quick FR update on Jin Lian.

Jin Lian L2001:

Frenching – 8.0/10 OH YES!!! Passionate and no holding back from start to end.
BBBJ – 8.5/10 Hand and mouth action with lots of saliva, definitely her lethal weapon. Her glances while bbbj combined with her seductive eyes certainly give you a damn shiok feeling.

Happy Bonking.
will try her based on the above two factors

tks for sharing
Old 15-10-2011, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 18
accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
wah if even qiqi of 2831a is not pretty, then your taste must be super super high bro.
not super high, normal. I confident , many others will agree with me.

I saw once, a guy reached there, no girls, all working, he started using his iphone surf the forum to check out FRs. the okt told him don't believe those FR, some of them paid by the girls to advertise for them. so at the end of day, its bad for us customers. either wasted our time waited so long, turn out someone not as chio as described, or sometimes leaving us a situation - the okt already reserved for us, so reject other customers who want the girl, so when we saw the girl whose looks disappointed us, how? reject, the okt and girl angry with you. take, 对不起 our own hard earned $.

I do not want make enemies, so don't need mention names of who are these people who are "advertising" for the girls. just by correcting these inaccurate fr, helping bros here save $, so do I deserve being zap points? though these points are not impt, but the person who zap me shd do some reflection.

so another info - lingling also not as chio as described. just plain typical prc looks, whom you won't give a 2nd look. am I doing in service to those girls? no , just abit of impt info , for ppl who go for looks , and not mislead by ppl who gave inaccurate rating for looks. the girls will still get to earn from those who go for service
Old 15-10-2011, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs list

To be fair...Beauty is in the eyes of the whoremonger...

And one man's paradise is another man"s prison lor...

Happy Bonking Brothers!

Have a NICE weekend!...yours sinfully...unfit
Old 16-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cpaint69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
not super high, normal. I confident , many others will agree with me.
So in your opinion who are the pretty ones that you have bonked from the 150cats?

Btw for me, QiQi might not be the prettiest WL in GL but she definitely scores at least 7/10 in term of look.
Old 16-10-2011, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

It is true with regards to 'One Man's meat another Man's poison'.

As for me, I will take the FRs (must appreciate the bros efforts so to speak) like a travel guide. food guide whatever guide. Nothing beats going out to check it out with your own eyes. Each bro has his own preference when it comes to bonking, so it is not easy to come up with a standard benchmark.

Perhaps someone can insitutionalize WLs according to S&P or Moodys rating standards?

Happy bonking!
Old 16-10-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

accurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to beholdaccurate FR is a splendid one to behold

thks to those who up me, and also no pt angry with those who zap me.

just like ppl who vote for opposition, at risk of their benefits taken away from their constituencies, they still continue do what they feel is right.

my pt is still same, correct inaccuate fr from those ppl so that they won't waste $ or left in a spot like where feel to reject but embarrassed to do so.
I don't think they are really so poor at judging looks, but ... how do you feel if some guys out there making $ from girls (this is true, u tried asked the okts), and also from our expense, as we wasted our $ due their misleading FRs? FR on svc so far I saw its still accurate, but so far FRs on looks correct ones are only bingbing, violet (both 1809), jenny (2831A), sisi (1612), dingding (16 06A ), zhongqin(retired) etc. not all very chio, but when at least when its average, someone will give like 7/10
misleading ones - qiqi (2831A), lingling (1612), xiao wei (forgotten), mei mei (1654A), nana (16 06A ), happy (forgotten) etc .

syt don't mean chio, so can't compare in the same way as the previous 2 lists. but at least must really have syt looks. nana and happy, whom too highly rated, 9/10? imagine I can reject straight away u can imagine how ridiculous are those '9' ratings, eg for the latter, I asked the okt who happy, he pointed at one which I already saw earlier when I went in the shop, but not impressed, so obviously when I knew she's the one, I immediately walk out
Old 16-10-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
I would give her 7/10 and if she smiles nicely, even 7.4. Reason being: each bro has diff taste. I like girls who smile, appear frenly and jovial. That's why girls like DC feature high in my ranking.

After Cheonging so long in the mid end (my own def where each fk cost me 150 to 300 dollars, which includes FL, HC n GL) WL Mkt, I learnt to rationalize my ratings on looks. A 7/10 would mean among this category of working girls she would score 7/10. But if for eg compare a top ktv ang pai who is damn Chio and cost 1k to book, or a 2k FL, then the score will be different.

Everybody has their own standard as well. Perhaps we can use the MP index for reference in all cases. (MP index means bro maxx priest's ratings)

So hopefully u can find your type of 7.5/10 girls, and if you realized that none of the few hundred GL Cat150 PRC fit your expectations, then you must have a high requirement for looks. Perhaps you may find them in more Ktv or even FL which I am not too familiar with.

Another way is to post your top 5 WL in the threAd to list top 5 GL currently working cat 150, and compare yours with others. Other bros can also comment and suggest wl of your taste. Can check my list, all syt type. Looks wise I would feel dc, dq, charlie, would be prettier than QiQi in my opinion.
"Qiqi: She is indeed a chio babe! . " the description is definitely not accurate. one look at her, she don't qualify such description. but , NOTE, I never said she's ugly. maybe 6.5, for someone who not looking for looks.
"lingling: Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Hebei (correct me if im wrong, my mandirin sucks)
Looks - 8/10...above average looks ...she is gorgeous by CAT150 standard" all these are too highly rated

I guess when someone, can't remember his nickname who said something like "I'm sucker for looks..." or me or others, will zoom in those WLs above with such descriptions but disappointed.

10/10 perfect - eg 李嘉欣 (she known to be prettiest 港姐 in history)
9/10 very pretty eg 朱茵
8/10 pretty eg 郑秀珍 that's y bingbing who resemble her qualify for something like 7.5
btw, some one jump and start cursing, how to find celebrity look alike in WLs. if u patronise lor 8, 6 before year2009 those days where there're so many 站街 till they are elbow distance, there're women who have 9/10, 8/10 looks. logically, pretty girls also can be poor people in PRC what, that's why they came here. they just do not have the luck to be models or actresses. I don't know abt high end ktv, I not a rich man, so I share the sentiments with others here who don't want get cheated of their $ for inaccurate FRs

using some of the girls I tried or seen:
7 - violet, sisi, dingding, xiao wei
6 - qiqi, happy, nana, lingling
5 - meimei
Old 16-10-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by accurate FR View Post
"Qiqi: She is indeed a chio babe! . " the description is definitely not accurate. one look at her, she don't qualify such description. but , NOTE, I never said she's ugly. maybe 6.5, for someone who not looking for looks.
"lingling: Name - Ling Ling
Origin - Hebei (correct me if im wrong, my mandirin sucks)
Looks - 8/10...above average looks ...she is gorgeous by CAT150 standard" all these are too highly rated

I guess when someone, can't remember his nickname who said something like "I'm sucker for looks..." or me or others, will zoom in those WLs above with such descriptions but disappointed.

10/10 perfect - eg 李嘉欣 (she known to be prettiest 港姐 in history)
9/10 very pretty eg 朱茵
8/10 pretty eg 郑秀珍 that's y bingbing who resemble her qualify for something like 7.5
btw, some one jump and start cursing, how to find celebrity look alike in WLs. if u patronise lor 8, 6 before year2009 those days where there're so many 站街 till they are elbow distance, there're women who have 9/10, 8/10 looks. logically, pretty girls also can be poor people in PRC what, that's why they came here. they just do not have the luck to be models or actresses. I don't know abt high end ktv, I not a rich man, so I share the sentiments with others here who don't want get cheated of their $ for inaccurate FRs

using some of the girls I tried or seen:
7 - violet, sisi, dingding, xiao wei
6 - qiqi, happy, nana, lingling
5 - meimei
One man's meat is another's poison and different stroke for different folk.

郑秀珍 is a 6/10 to me. Find her feature too man like...just like jenny in L16H54A. Dingding warrants a 8/10 by my standard

Honestly it is not easy to gauge things from FR since we have different standard and i would say GFE , service and attitude are the most important attribute.

Just have fun
Old 16-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
One man's meat is another's poison and different stroke for different folk.

郑秀珍 is a 6/10 to me. Find her feature too man like...Honestly it is not easy to gauge things from FR since we have different standard and i would say GFE , service and attitude are the most important attribute.

Just have fun
I agreed with bros Unfit, Fat Fatt, Gentle Beast and you ... Rating on Looks can be very tricky and rather subjective. This is because everyone of us has different yardstick in measuring a WL's looks. As for me, I judge a WL based on her facial features and I ONLY compare her strictly among her peers who work in GL and I don't compare her to super models or celebrities, which I think it ain't fair. If one wants super star or super models standard, one must prepare to pay top dollars. Thats why I always like to mention ... "By GL150 Standard".

I would usually give high points if she possesses majority of the following facial features:

1) Sharp and high-bridge nose
2) Big double-eyelid eyes with natural long eyelashes
3) Nicely trimmed eye-brow
4) Large pupils in her eyes
5) Almost flawless facial complexion
6) Attractively shape lips (not too big). If she has pouting lips like Angeline Jolie, it would be a bonus!
7) Almond facial shape or shape that suits her features
8) Healthy & silky smooth natural tress
9) Her hairstyle suits her facial shape to the T.
10) When her eyes, nose and lips are put on a face and she still looks gorgeous, it would be a double bonus. I said this because some gals does not have nice nose or eyes but when you put everything on a face, she might turns up to be very attractive.

To reiterate, to be fair and realistic ... we should set the yardstick and the context should be judged within the GL, KTV or H/C arena. I would never use a celebrity as a yardstick when rating the WLs from GL. Having said that, there are some GL WL prettier than celebrities. The celebrities have to thanks the miracle of today's makeup technology and cosmetic surgery.

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 16-10-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1