The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold
Lube for penetration and blowjob

Greetings bros and sis, just found a new fb and shes pretty dry down there when i were to go for an hour sex which i usually do but she only has experience in short sex like 10-15mins. So we she has encountered dryness for long duration sex but i am not blaming her for it and want to look for ways to help the current situation. And also, i like to switch from penetration and oral every now and then. Therefore, would like to ask which brand of lube bros and sis here can recommend for both penetration and blowjob so that no need to use two and clean up before using the other. Ohh yes, not forgetting to state that its non condom penetration because I have heard from friends that for condom lube cannot use oil-based so if its non condom one what do you bros and sis recommend? Lastly, one that can swallow please because she doesn't spit (=

Last edited by mecurix86; 09-04-2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lube for penetration and blowjob

Use butter, preferably the organic, unsalted ones from France. Its smooth, slippery, taste good and completely edible...
Old 10-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 12
wings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwings4me is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just bring some real bananas...u can chew the banana and then apply on the pussy...anyway u use the banana...it is totally edible
Old 10-04-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
handsome1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
Greetings bros and sis, just found a new fb and shes pretty dry down there when i were to go for an hour sex which i usually do but she only has experience in short sex like 10-15mins. So we she has encountered dryness for long duration sex but i am not blaming her for it and want to look for ways to help the current situation. And also, i like to switch from penetration and oral every now and then. Therefore, would like to ask which brand of lube bros and sis here can recommend for both penetration and blowjob so that no need to use two and clean up before using the other. Ohh yes, not forgetting to state that its non condom penetration because I have heard from friends that for condom lube cannot use oil-based so if its non condom one what do you bros and sis recommend? Lastly, one that can swallow please because she doesn't spit (=
Bro..try this lube Superslyde...just a bit and last long time.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome1975 View Post
ok will try that bro, thanks for the recommendation
Old 11-04-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Very lucky you! However I suspect your FB may not be sufficiently aroused, and if that is really the case, she is not enjoying sex to the max. Vaginal wetness is the surest sign that she is switched on. Try as best as you can to get her wet before you use the easy way out with lube.

I seldom use lube so I do not have much experience.

I think water-based lube is probably safe to ingest, that means, have in your mouth and swallow after switching from vaginal sex to oral sex. I would check up the safety of ingesting silicone-based lube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
Use butter, preferably the organic, unsalted ones from France. Its smooth, slippery, taste good and completely edible...
I would agree with purepulp that since you are doing raw, you could use butter or cream. I suggest trying a can of whipped cream. I have tried it before once.

Last edited by maxman; 12-04-2017 at 01:51 PM.
Old 11-04-2017, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsome1975 View Post
Quote:

Superslyde is silicone-based lube.

I think it may be better to check if it is safe to ingest it.
Old 11-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40547 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fav returned upped u bk bro ... thxs

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 valkyrierune 13/5
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1