The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ballster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Bro, looking to cheong later. Pls recommend a house with Busty SYTs.
Dont feel like having a milf this round.
Old 02-02-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

how are the newgers looks?
who most chio... n guud body
Old 08-02-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute
The previous G1 needless to say was tried and tested, receiving rave reviews.

Sadly the current G1 I've tried a few times. IMHO, she's just a good looker (compared to the rest).

Service wise fairly SOP.

I find her boobs strange.. They are implants that make her boobs look like firm long pointing downward papayas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Yes current g1 usually have queue
Old 08-02-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any idea if most cat50 houses revert from $60 back to $50 already??
Old 08-02-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Try next week if u want normal price, i went n still 60
Old 08-02-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
The previous G1 needless to say was tried and tested, receiving rave reviews.

Sadly the current G1 I've tried a few times. IMHO, she's just a good looker (compared to the rest).

Service wise fairly SOP.

I find her boobs strange.. They are implants that make her boobs look like firm long pointing downward papayas.
Haha, yes agree, current g1 not up to ex g1 standards
Old 09-02-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Try next week if u want normal price, i went n still 60
went 2034 yesterday... $50
Old 09-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

any idea on L20H38?
Old 09-02-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
any idea on L20H38?
duno 2038..
but 819 today... $50
Old 09-02-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Donquijote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile L20H30 G8

Price:$50 for 30 minutes (okt tried to upsell but I said no)
Face: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 Lean and toned. Ass is fine.
Height : around 1.6m
Boobs: 7.5/10 *C (enhanced)

2am on Friday night

OKT suggested others but she caught my eye

Went in, got undressed, she cleaned me up.

Laid me down, she started off by licking my nips, neck, frenching game strong. (heard from fellow bros that's its quite rare to have kissing in the 50s range.) & arousing me by massaging my balls. Once my dick is up and running, proceeded to have my CBJ. Suction was comfortable. I can't wait to enter her wet pussy.

After a while, she was in cowboy not my position of choice. Took her from behind and then finished in mish.

BJ: CBJ, 8/10. No complaints.

FJ: 9/10. Tight pussy, able to accommodate to requested positions.

Attitude: Cheerful and cheeky with GFE.

RTF: Yes
Old 09-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Thxs for the fr on 2030 g8, she is someone i saw before but never got to try. At least reading your fr can satisfy my curiosity about her.

I think 2030 also have a syt with a nice ass.... Im only rtf now and very long din try anyone new

https://thesbf.shop/showpost....0&postcount=78
Old 10-02-2019, 03:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boyboy96 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donquijote View Post
Price:$50 for 30 minutes (okt tried to upsell but I said no)
Face: 8/10
Figure: 8/10 Lean and toned. Ass is fine.
Height : around 1.6m
Boobs: 7.5/10 *C (enhanced)

2am on Friday night

OKT suggested others but she caught my eye

Went in, got undressed, she cleaned me up.

Laid me down, she started off by licking my nips, neck, frenching game strong. (heard from fellow bros that's its quite rare to have kissing in the 50s range.) & arousing me by massaging my balls. Once my dick is up and running, proceeded to have my CBJ. Suction was comfortable. I can't wait to enter her wet pussy.

After a while, she was in cowboy not my position of choice. Took her from behind and then finished in mish.

BJ: CBJ, 8/10. No complaints.

FJ: 9/10. Tight pussy, able to accommodate to requested positions.

Attitude: Cheerful and cheeky with GFE.

RTF: Yes
Which girl?
Old 10-02-2019, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Donquijote deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sorry it’s in the title should have put it in the review 😆l20h30 g#8
Old 10-02-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 8
Sninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to beholdSninja is a splendid one to behold

may I know where to see the updated list as from 2019 for cat40? hahaha happy cny to all hamsters, wish everyone pockets go deep and have more fun
Old 13-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4006 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshmcg1 View Post
L24 JM14G4
Continuing my praise for the L24 $40 houses on this maiden voyage, I found it to be of GREATER value than the $50 houses. The difference in the amount of service provided is astronomical. I am a new fan and will be a repeating customer.
First, I like to acknowledge this Bro who gave a very TRUE FR. I visited this GEM today and enjoyed the session. Sharing is caring.

L24 JM14 G4
Look:7/10 MILF
Body:8/10 Boobs enhanced. Soft at the front but hard behind. Smooth Complexion
BBBJ:8/10 Requested her to DT and she did her best
French: Didn't try but I guess she will if you request
FJ: 9/10 Like the other bro, I tried a new style today. She climaxed at the end too
AJ: 10/10 This is out of the world!

Complained in another thread of Fake photos posted by stables (FL Dome 1). Therefore, I am bringing my money elsewhere. After reading the FR here, I decided to try this stable as it seems to me that there are many supporters. I am curious about the reason behind. While approaching the front door of this stable, I could see people waiting outside and standing near the door, peeping at the ladies. Straight away I though Siao Liao, long wait again. Didn't expect so many guys visiting the brothel at this hot afternoon on a weekday.
There was 3 WL seated outside. Fortunately, one of them was G4 and I asked for her without delay. I was sceptical as she was not so much of a looker. Therefore, I paid $40 to the OKT for one session. Cheap price I thought comparing what I been paying to others. Immediately, G4 responded to me. The first impression I got from this MILF was the energy level. She has got this high energy and willing to please attitude.
Long story short, turned out I booked her for 3 sessions. Yes, 3 sessions for $120! Spent quite a bit on her but definitely worth it. Within the hour, I got 2 shots and a good massage. She popped my back and my neck with ease 5555. Really talented at giving men entertainment.
Those of you who like what you read, do go for her early. Her last day is 25 of this month as she is Finishing her 2 years. Accordingly, to her, a Singaporean customer will be marrying her in Bangkok. I wish her all the best!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1