The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-10-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 14
sestrel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Jail terms are chicken feeds, he had already make a fortune from the rental.
Old 10-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There is a typo in the new. Rental is per day. not a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
SINGAPORE - A 48-year-old hotel chef, who got to know about the online vice trade, started renting apartment units so that he could sublet them to prostitutes, a court heard.

From end 2014 to early this year, Xue Donglai, who worked as a sous chef for Swisshotel Merchant Court, earned about $15,000 in profit from renting rooms out as brothels.

One prostitute, a 33-year-old from China, serviced about 600 customers in one of the rooms between Oct 10 last year and Feb 22.

On Friday (Oct 10), Xue was jailed for three months and fined $23,000.

He pleaded guilty to two charges of living on the earnings of prostitution and one count of running a brothel.

If he is unable to pay the fine, he will have to spend another five weeks in jail.

The court heard that Xue, a Singapore permanent resident from China, who has worked in Singapore for the last 16 years, rented at least five apartment units over the years in order to sublet them to prostitutes.

Three of the units were located at Urban Lofts in Rangoon Road, Ness in Lorong 32 Geylang, and Primedge in Lorong 34 Geylang.

Depending on the size of their rooms, Xue would charge the prostitutes between $100 to $140 a month.

If a prostitute was introduced to him by an agent, Xue would also pay $20 in commission each day to her agent.

Xue got his tenants through advertisements that he got his friend to post on WeChat, a messaging app popular in China.

"Further investigations revealed that Xue refused to rent his rooms to social visit pass holders as he felt that if the police were to arrest them inside the unit, the chances of the police investigating the house owners and tenants were higher compared to special pass holders," said Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Kavita Uthrapathy.

"According to him, he has earned a profit of about $15,000 from renting rooms to prostitutes over the years, after deducting the monthly rental paid to the landlord and utility bills.

"He has since spent the money on drinks, food and repayment of his credit card bills," added the DPP.

On Feb 25, four prostitutes from China, aged 24, 30, 33 and 37, were arrested during an undercover operation.

Xue was arrested the same day at Swisshotel Merchant Court and admitted to subletting rooms for prostitutes to use as brothels.

In mitigation, Xue's lawyer Simon Tan said Xue is a first-time offender, is truly remorseful and had co-operated fully with the authorities.

Xue came to Singapore in 2000 to join Grand Shanghai Restaurant as a cook and joined Swisshotel Merchant Court as a junior sous chef in 2014.

He is the sole breadwinner of his family, and had found it hard to rely solely on his income to support his family's expenses as his daughter was studying in the UK, said Mr Tan.

He wanted to supplement his income by renting out apartments to other Chinese nationals in Singapore and was not directly involved in the prostitution of his tenants.

Xue was sacked from his job after he informed his employer about his charges.

The maximum punishment for living on the earnings of prostitution is five years' jail and a $10,000 fine.

The maximum penalty for being a person in charge of a brothel is a $3,000 fine and three years' jail for a first conviction, and a $10,000 fine and five years' jail, for subsequent convictions.
Old 10-10-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
desperateman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Personal opinion: I detest people who make money from prostitutes... I mean these girls are using their bodies and I think it's not easy. I feel for them...
Again, may be there are mutual benefits... and the girls need that...
Sad though....
Old 10-10-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 8
Loveandy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
SINGAPORE - A 48-year-old hotel chef, who got to know about the online vice trade, started renting apartment units so that he could sublet them to prostitutes, a court heard.

From end 2014 to early this year, Xue Donglai, who worked as a sous chef for Swisshotel Merchant Court, earned about $15,000 in profit from renting rooms out as brothels.

One prostitute, a 33-year-old from China, serviced about 600 customers in one of the rooms between Oct 10 last year and Feb 22.

On Friday (Oct 10), Xue was jailed for three months and fined $23,000.

He pleaded guilty to two charges of living on the earnings of prostitution and one count of running a brothel.

If he is unable to pay the fine, he will have to spend another five weeks in jail.

The court heard that Xue, a Singapore permanent resident from China, who has worked in Singapore for the last 16 years, rented at least five apartment units over the years in order to sublet them to prostitutes.

Three of the units were located at Urban Lofts in Rangoon Road, Ness in Lorong 32 Geylang, and Primedge in Lorong 34 Geylang.

Depending on the size of their rooms, Xue would charge the prostitutes between $100 to $140 a month.

If a prostitute was introduced to him by an agent, Xue would also pay $20 in commission each day to her agent.

Xue got his tenants through advertisements that he got his friend to post on WeChat, a messaging app popular in China.

"Further investigations revealed that Xue refused to rent his rooms to social visit pass holders as he felt that if the police were to arrest them inside the unit, the chances of the police investigating the house owners and tenants were higher compared to special pass holders," said Deputy Public Prosecutor (DPP) Kavita Uthrapathy.

"According to him, he has earned a profit of about $15,000 from renting rooms to prostitutes over the years, after deducting the monthly rental paid to the landlord and utility bills.

"He has since spent the money on drinks, food and repayment of his credit card bills," added the DPP.

On Feb 25, four prostitutes from China, aged 24, 30, 33 and 37, were arrested during an undercover operation.

Xue was arrested the same day at Swisshotel Merchant Court and admitted to subletting rooms for prostitutes to use as brothels.

In mitigation, Xue's lawyer Simon Tan said Xue is a first-time offender, is truly remorseful and had co-operated fully with the authorities.

Xue came to Singapore in 2000 to join Grand Shanghai Restaurant as a cook and joined Swisshotel Merchant Court as a junior sous chef in 2014.

He is the sole breadwinner of his family, and had found it hard to rely solely on his income to support his family's expenses as his daughter was studying in the UK, said Mr Tan.

He wanted to supplement his income by renting out apartments to other Chinese nationals in Singapore and was not directly involved in the prostitution of his tenants.

Xue was sacked from his job after he informed his employer about his charges.

The maximum punishment for living on the earnings of prostitution is five years' jail and a $10,000 fine.

The maximum penalty for being a person in charge of a brothel is a $3,000 fine and three years' jail for a first conviction, and a $10,000 fine and five years' jail, for subsequent convictions.
The friend got write card(been to jail due to wp issue than given write card every two weeks reports to ICA)how she get a place to stay,how she rent ?get someone to help to rent and she need to pay very height rental.What job can she do?Unemployed height expanse to stay in Singapore, Forced to work illegally.Who caused all this illegal issues?
Old 11-10-2016, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike777 View Post
I contact her on Thursday but no reply sia, she still using the number on LTD/SLG that one?
Was told by her she was unwell and was busy moving house as can't find suitable ones. Should be ok lah.
She said may move again in few days.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmike777 View Post
Any bros know what happen to fantasy? She like disappear...maybe kena AV?
Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Was told by her she was unwell and was busy moving house as can't find suitable ones. Should be ok lah.
She said may move again in few days.
yea bro she is fine la, her ML friend said she's already feeling sick couple days ago~
Old 11-10-2016, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows how to get a slot with Aini? Seems like it is hard to get a suitable timing . So went back to find the regular..

小寒(http://www.liltigersden.com/winter/)
Date: recently RTM
Location: 7/10 (ulu enough not to arouse any suspicion but do take note to be discreet and quiet and be ready for some walk - I've managed to find the shortcut! )
Looks: 8.5/10 (she scores high on my radar)
Boobs: 7/10 (soft and natural)
Frenching/Kissing: nil (not a fan of it)
Massage: 6.8/10 (decent enough...slight improvement..lol)
Sensual: 8/10 (shiok.. )
RTM: yup once vit M replenishes
Old 11-10-2016, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveandy View Post
The friend got write card(been to jail due to wp issue than given write card every two weeks reports to ICA)how she get a place to stay,how she rent ?get someone to help to rent and she need to pay very height rental.What job can she do?Unemployed height expanse to stay in Singapore, Forced to work illegally.Who caused all this illegal issues?
think they got their way to find room to rent , may be rental fee cost higher
Old 11-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
Personal opinion: I detest people who make money from prostitutes... I mean these girls are using their bodies and I think it's not easy. I feel for them...
Again, may be there are mutual benefits... and the girls need that...
Sad though....
Different to the story leh. The story is abt him renting them out to the MLs/Prostitute. If ppl like him dun exist, u think u got chance to visit those ML operating out of residences? It's just a way both parties make their money.
Those I despise more are those who so called helped to apply for permits for the gals end up cheat them big sum without giving them the permits. Those r big sums and I have heard of a few kena before alr.

Anw Urban Loft... that does sound v familiar...
Old 11-10-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
vanquisher5005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Different to the story leh. The story is abt him renting them out to the MLs/Prostitute. If ppl like him dun exist, u think u got chance to visit those ML operating out of residences? It's just a way both parties make their money.
Those I despise more are those who so called helped to apply for permits for the gals end up cheat them big sum without giving them the permits. Those r big sums and I have heard of a few kena before alr.

Anw Urban Loft... that does sound v familiar...
100% Agree... Those are real scum, who cheat gals for money...

I have heard from quite a few ML/WL that it will cost them 20,000 to 25,000 SGD for 9-12 month pass. And these ladies will usually borrow from loan sharks... Imagine the havoc it wreaks on them if they get cheated...thats a huge amount of money back at thier home...

In fact some MLs said that they might not come back after RTC because of cost and risk of deportation...
Old 11-10-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanquisher5005 View Post
100% Agree... Those are real scum, who cheat gals for money...

I have heard from quite a few ML/WL that it will cost them 20,000 to 25,000 SGD for 9-12 month pass. And these ladies will usually borrow from loan sharks... Imagine the havoc it wreaks on them if they get cheated...thats a huge amount of money back at thier home...

In fact some MLs said that they might not come back after RTC because of cost and risk of deportation...
Yes, unfortunately, that is what is commonly known as the cost of doing business. Everything has a cost to it. That also means that given the high cost of doing business, these visiting MLs will do almost anything to try to make ends meet, including fucking even though their ads say they don't fuck. Remember, to these MLs (most of them anyway), there is a cost to anything and everything. The maths is not that difficult. Throwing in rental costs, food and other basic necessities (towels, condoms, KY jellies , etc), their cost each month is probably about $2,000 on a sharing of premises basis. If they occupy the whole apartment themselves, then the cost might double. Let's just take $2,000 each month as a guide. 6 months is $12,000 and a year is $24,000. Add the initial entrance fee of, say, $20,000, the total cost for 6 months of $32,000 and a year is $44,000. This means each month, the ML must take in at least $5,000 (if here for 6 months) or at least $3,600 (if here for a year). At an average of $100 for 60 minutes, you go do the maths how many cocks the ML must masturbate/suck each month just to cover expenses. This is also why, according to what a ML once told me, some MLs resort to gambling to try to make a quick buck and at the same time, hopefully, try to find a sucker who might be willing to pay $500 or more for her to suck his cock and for him to fuck her. Unfortunately, most of these MLs lose more than they could earn - KNN, that's how MBS and RWS earn their money hor.....

Of course, there are also the exceptions. Some lucky MLs might find suckers who give them so much money that the MLs can go back to China and buy a house but is every ML so lucky....

Cheers......
Old 11-10-2016, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Yes, unfortunately, that is what is commonly known as the cost of doing business. Everything has a cost to it. That also means that given the high cost of doing business, these visiting MLs will do almost anything to try to make ends meet, including fucking even though their ads say they don't fuck. Remember, to these MLs (most of them anyway), there is a cost to anything and everything. The maths is not that difficult. Throwing in rental costs, food and other basic necessities (towels, condoms, KY jellies , etc), their cost each month is probably about $2,000 on a sharing of premises basis. If they occupy the whole apartment themselves, then the cost might double. Let's just take $2,000 each month as a guide. 6 months is $12,000 and a year is $24,000. Add the initial entrance fee of, say, $20,000, the total cost for 6 months of $32,000 and a year is $44,000. This means each month, the ML must take in at least $5,000 (if here for 6 months) or at least $3,600 (if here for a year). At an average of $100 for 60 minutes, you go do the maths how many cocks the ML must masturbate/suck each month just to cover expenses. This is also why, according to what a ML once told me, some MLs resort to gambling to try to make a quick buck and at the same time, hopefully, try to find a sucker who might be willing to pay $500 or more for her to suck his cock and for him to fuck her. Unfortunately, most of these MLs lose more than they could earn - KNN, that's how MBS and RWS earn their money hor.....

Of course, there are also the exceptions. Some lucky MLs might find suckers who give them so much money that the MLs can go back to China and buy a house but is every ML so lucky....

Cheers......
I believe the ang pai here like mint and aini sure got suckers who are willing to pay more than usual... Even i have the thought of bringing her out in the past...
Old 11-10-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

anyone knows if Vera working or RTC?
Old 11-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 18
Quasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant futureQuasimodo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
anyone knows if Vera working or RTC?
I believe she is on holiday, according to derrickboy.
Old 11-10-2016, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post

Cheers......
Actually there are three types of rentals in the market. The first are for MLs with long-term permits and overstayers. They sign 1-2 year leases, and pay normal market rates, typically between 2-3k a month. These MLs will get some Singaporean guy to sign the lease for them.

Then there's the 二房东,like the hotel chef above, who charge between $100 - 150 a room per day. These cater to those who are on short-term stay (1-2 months).

The third category belong to OKTs who split earnings with the MLs. They take 40% of the MLs' earnings and provide accommodation and sometimes marketing services (web advertisements, fake MRs, etc.)

And in case anyone wants to know, the infamous Clearly made enough to buy two apartments in her hometown, plus renovation costs for one of them. Wawa purportedly made about half a million Sing dollars over two years. Both cases cited are nett earnings after deducting operating costs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1