The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I might be going for my 3rd Tourist visa soon. Previous 2 were from vientiane/Laos. Should I go to Savannakhet Laos instead for my tourist visa so that I will not get the red remark stamp on my passport? Probably my last T visa before getting my spouse visa after that.

Bank statement/etc no issue since I have already kept the min 400,000baht show proof for my next visa.

Any visa agency to recommened to facilitate my trip to savannakhet laos? Many thanks in advance.
What passport holder are you? If you are a Singaporean whereby getting a new passport only happens if you lost, damage or used up all pages then I would not recommend you to do your 3rd TR at Vientiane Laos. Unlike my filipino customers whereby they can just pay money and change a new passport, the remark stamp doesn't really affect them.

Getting the remark stamp is not just a stamp on the passport without some consequences. I will not go into that but yes avoid that remark stamp by all means. You can go to Savannakhet or in fact any tourist friendly Thai embassy like Phnom Penh and Penang to get your 3rd TR before you get your Non Immigrant (O).

Proof of income for TR is minimum THB 20,000. For Non Immigrant (O) Spouse is THB 400,000 or monthly salary of THB 45,000. Savannakhet doesn't ask for these. Phnom Penh and Penang don't ask for TR but for Non O yes. Since proof of income isn't a problem for you then your choices are open.

No visa agency to my knowledge organise regular trips to Savannakhet because demand isn't there yet including mine. We only organise on ad hoc basis when there is sufficient request for it. There are many farangs that did their visa run at Savannakhet on their own so it can be done without help of an agency.

Are you now on TR or visa exempt? And if you have stayed in Thailand for more than 6 months on TR and/or visa exempt, don't come back in via air checkpoint. Air checkpoints operates very differently from land enter/exit points although by right with a TR on hand, you should be able to enter hassle free but this is not always the case. I have customers who got their TR elsewhere and flown in. They got stopped, interviewed and rejected entry.

I hope I have clear your doubts. If you intend to stay in Thailand for a long time, avoid the remark stamp especially so if you can't change your passport easily. And congratulations on getting married soon. Cheers.
Old 22-06-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

I'm carrying a Singapore passport with 2 single entry tourist visa from vientiane laos. I'm due for my next tourist visa next month. My intention is to fly in from Bangkok to ubon ratchathani and then to Thai border at mukhadan then to savannakhet laos. After getting my next tourist visa and I will enter via land checkpoint at mukhadan and fly back from ubon ratchathani since u said air checkpoint might have some issues.

My next question is will I be able to get single or double entry at savannakhet laos since I got only single entry tourist visa at vientiane. Will a return ticket be needed to fly out of Thailand for the tourist visa application ? And will I be able to repeat for another tourist visa i.e. 4th or 5th before I get my spouse visa probably end of year or latest early next year?
Old 22-06-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I'm carrying a Singapore passport with 2 single entry tourist visa from vientiane laos. I'm due for my next tourist visa next month.
My next question is will I be able to get single or double entry at savannakhet laos since I got only single entry tourist visa at vientiane. Will a return ticket be needed to fly out of Thailand for the tourist visa application ? And will I be able to repeat for another tourist visa i.e. 4th or 5th before I get my spouse visa probably end of year or latest early next year?
For me to advise you accurately, I would need to know what has your visa cycle been for the past 12 month i.e to say have you been doing a 2 months TR follow by 2 back to back visa exempt stamp and repeating this cycle? OR 2 months TR follow by 1 month extension at Chaeng Wattana and 2 back to backs visa exempt stamp? So you are now on Single Entry TR?

Singaporeans can only get Single Entry TR but depending on factors, 1 or 2 Thai Embassy might issue you a 1 time Double Entry TR. Like mention above, I would need to know your exact visa cycle to advise accurately. You can pm me if you are not comfortable sharing such information openly.
Old 01-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ruhua34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi

anyone can bring us ard vte laos?

we are planning to pay a visit there.
Old 22-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Just came back from Savannakeht Laos and decided to provide a FR for those who might need reference in future.

Took a VIP bus from Mo chit to Mukdahan and made advance booking via calling. Made payment at 7-11. Price of ticket was 790฿ ++ admin charges was 833฿ Proceed to counter to get ticket and went down to wait for bus. Bus was quite empty. Double decker and I had the whole bottom decker to myself. Lol. Departed at 0930pm and stopped once at 0030am. Reached mukdahan at 0730am. Quickly went to the counter at mukdahan and paid 50฿ for the bus ticket from mukdahan to savannakhet. Missed the first bus at 0730am and got on the 2nd at 0830am.

Reached the Thai border, cleared immigration and board the bus to cross the friendship border bridge. Alighted and filled in form and paid 40฿ Beerlao to immigration. Met a local there and was kind enough to drop me at the Thai consulate at savannakhet. Was lazy to fill up the form ( form is free of charge in the consulate ) and got the guys outside the embassy to do it for 60฿. There was no long queues like the one at vientiane. Went in and was done in less than 2mins. Got the slip of paper and went out and shared a tuktuk with a russian to my hotel.

Stayed at Avalon residence hotel which was just a few blocks away from the Thai consulate. Had prior booking and paid 760฿ whereas walk in rate was cheaper. Lol. Room was clean and new. Went to top up my Unitel SIM card for 10,000kip and activated data roaming. Wireless at hotel was good anyway. Value for money. Had dinner at Vatsana restaurant and the good quality was rather good I would say given the trips I made to laos in the past.

Checked out 12pm noon and had lunch at the hotel restaurant. Tuktuk from yesterday came over to fetch us at 1pm and waited outside the Thai consulate for my visa at 2pm. Queue was short and quick and I was at savannakhet bus station in no time. Paid 50฿ for the bus ticket and took us to border. Did not pay 40฿ Beerlao money this time. Not sure why. Then proceed to the Thai immigration. Next was on my way to mukdahan station. Reached there at 330pm and went to enquiry about transport to ubon ratchathani airport as I had a prebooked flight back to Bangkok. Paid 111฿ For a 2hours journey by van to ubon. Also negotiated with driver to fetch me to airport for another 100฿.

Checked in and security check was brisk and waited for nok air to bring me back. If I took bus I would only board bus at 8pm and reach Bkk 6am the next day. Luckily I booked the 9pm flight back to Bkk and I reached the airport around 645pm for check in.

Over all savannakhet is a quiet town compared to vientiane. But visa applications of all sorts are easier to get than vientiane itself. Did not fly in as the timing is not compatible for the application of visa which only starts at 9am - 11am. Would have to spend two nights there if I would fly in.
Old 23-07-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
playboy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of my reviews of Vientiane chiong scene:

1) Vientiane plaza massage palor, been quoted 400,000 kip for ST, plus 80,000 kip for 40 mins of massage, all viet gals n very pretty but prices abit on the higher end

2) Khong Kham and di hao ktv - dmg abt 600,000 kip for 1 rm, come with 1 bottle of whiskey, gals no butterfly, 120,000 kip + tips abt 100,000 kip, has talk with the ktv gals b4, cost abt 600,000 to 900,000 kip for overnite

3) Clubs, include @home, mark II, gold class, Meena, Romeo, Marina, wind west... If u want gals to acc u back hotel, @home is the best as the gals there mostly is looking for guys but dmg abt 300,000 kip for ST and 500,000 kip for LT. Can hook gals for free though but u must b able to speak Laos well, becareful of ladyboys as there are alot.

4) Pub bor penyang, personally only went to this pub before, alot of girls sitting by the bar counter waiting to hook foreigners, mostly only interested in ang moh though, don know the price range since I nv ask and mostly black skin de n don appeal me at all, most of the gals if they nt able to hook any guys there they will go to all the clubs to hook instead.

5) Local beer house - Too many locations to be mention, at the outskirt of Vientiane, nr to northern bus stations, nr to ITECC..... personally found that the 5 beer houses nr to ITECC de gals r among the better de. 150,000 to 250,000 Kip for ST and abt 350,000 to 500,000 kip for LT, price varies for different beer houses.

6) Dok khai thong hotel and Lao golden hotel - For dok khai thong this hotel is near to airport, it has a restaurant n ktv whereby u can request for lady to sit with you and per hr cost abt 20,000 to 25,000 kip, for ST cost abt 300,000 kip. As for Lao golden hotel it is located at the T-junction of rue dongpalane , fish tank style but dmg fr 2,000 baht onward, i think bcos we r foreigner they quoted us high, gals quality average.

7) Massage palor - too many to mention, usually those tat located away fr the city centre will offer pcc or bj, price range abt 100,000 kip to 300,000 kip depend on your negotiation. City centre massage gals will offer pcc service unless u can talk Laos language. Those massage palor like gang wan (China yi tiao long 300,000 kip), pan jin lian n xing qi ba (Viet gal 200,000 kip) for 1 shot.

Overall in my opinion Laos gals nt really to my liking as mostly r nt experienced, no shower tgt, no bj, no painting, no moaning, straight away put on condom n action liao, but gd things r that the dmg is lower and holes r more tight, hehe hoped all bro enjoy action in Laos.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Came back from my 4th trip at the start of july

Been to a new place and my review on them

Daokham hotel / merci KTV
pricing for ktv offer to us, 300k kip for 2hours, drinks at 150k per dozen.
girls surprisingly does not have a sitting fee, so if they don't want to go out with you. you do not need to pay a single cent for them
You can eat inside there in the afternoons and they have girls for ST at the price of 400k (slightly more ex)
at night it would be 700k for LT
Girls fee are paid upfront before bringing back
Usually the girls will propose to find you herself later after 12-1am after they knock off. think they don want to let the company have a cut of their money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy84 View Post
Some of my reviews of Vientiane chiong scene:
2) Khong Kham and di hao ktv - dmg abt 600,000 kip for 1 rm, come with 1 bottle of whiskey, gals no butterfly, 120,000 kip + tips abt 100,000 kip, has talk with the ktv gals b4, cost abt 600,000 to 900,000 kip for overnite
bro how come you need to pay up to 900k for them?
I know di hao is more ex than sanjiang but shouldn't be that ex. in total should be 720k including your sitting fee.

Quote:
3) Clubs, include @home, mark II, gold class, Meena, Romeo, Marina, wind west... If u want gals to acc u back hotel, @home is the best as the gals there mostly is looking for guys but dmg abt 300,000 kip for ST and 500,000 kip for LT. Can hook gals for free though but u must b able to speak Laos well, becareful of ladyboys as there are alot.
Around what time you went to @home? I went there last time and was like a dead town around 12am
also where is meena, romeo etc? along that stretch of road as @home?

Quote:
4) Pub bor penyang, personally only went to this pub before, alot of girls sitting by the bar counter waiting to hook foreigners, mostly only interested in ang moh though, don know the price range since I nv ask and mostly black skin de n don appeal me at all, most of the gals if they nt able to hook any guys there they will go to all the clubs to hook instead.
have to agree on that, all target ang mors only

Quote:
7) Massage palor - too many to mention, usually those tat located away fr the city centre will offer pcc or bj, price range abt 100,000 kip to 300,000 kip depend on your negotiation. City centre massage gals will offer pcc service unless u can talk Laos language. Those massage palor like gang wan (China yi tiao long 300,000 kip), pan jin lian n xing qi ba (Viet gal 200,000 kip) for 1 shot.
got any location for these massage palours?
mainly I been to those champa spas etc, don't think they offer any specials at all.

Quote:
Overall in my opinion Laos gals nt really to my liking as mostly r nt experienced, no shower tgt, no bj, no painting, no moaning, straight away put on condom n action liao, but gd things r that the dmg is lower and holes r more tight, hehe hoped all bro enjoy action in Laos.
well I guess this is up to individual, most of them don't like to shower with you.
but I do get bbbj and get to paint them.
they are mainly more low volume as compared to bbk or cn girls.
I got my 1st 4p action during this trip and it was quite a surprise to me as well.

Main thing is that it's really cheap here to chiong, spend less than 1.5k sgd for a 5 day trip there.
Old 26-07-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=kwaychup;13353229]Came back from my 4th trip at the start of july

Hi Bro Kwaychup, nice to read about your recent 4th trip to Vientiane this year.
I made my second trip to Laos in mid March 2015, first to Vientiane followed by Luang Prabang and Vang Vieng and back to Vientiane.

I had a good time in Laos. Met a girl previously contacted from social media and spent a night with her in Vientiane. Subsequently went up to Luang Prabang and picked up a divorced beautician there. She followed me to Vang Vieng and later Vientiane before going returning to Luang Prabang. Had an enjoyable time with her and paid for her trip with adequate allowances.
Old 27-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
playboy84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Came back from my 4th trip at the start of july

Been to a new place and my review on them

Daokham hotel / merci KTV
pricing for ktv offer to us, 300k kip for 2hours, drinks at 150k per dozen.
girls surprisingly does not have a sitting fee, so if they don't want to go out with you. you do not need to pay a single cent for them
You can eat inside there in the afternoons and they have girls for ST at the price of 400k (slightly more ex)
at night it would be 700k for LT
Girls fee are paid upfront before bringing back
Usually the girls will propose to find you herself later after 12-1am after they knock off. think they don want to let the company have a cut of their money.

bro how come you need to pay up to 900k for them?
I know di hao is more ex than sanjiang but shouldn't be that ex. in total should be 720k including your sitting fee.

Around what time you went to @home? I went there last time and was like a dead town around 12am
also where is meena, romeo etc? along that stretch of road as @home?

have to agree on that, all target ang mors only

got any location for these massage palours?
mainly I been to those champa spas etc, don't think they offer any specials at all.

well I guess this is up to individual, most of them don't like to shower with you.
but I do get bbbj and get to paint them.
they are mainly more low volume as compared to bbk or cn girls.
I got my 1st 4p action during this trip and it was quite a surprise to me as well.

Main thing is that it's really cheap here to chiong, spend less than 1.5k sgd for a 5 day trip there.
Hi bro,
The 900k kip i referring hor is to pay the girl to bring them back to your hotel for overnight action, i nt referring to the ktv dmg, the ktv dmg usually cost abt 1.2 mil for 3 to 4 person so that is very cheap.

Usually i will go to @home at around 2am, usually the gals will go to other clubs at abt 11pm n change to @home at abt 2+ am, the club open till 3.30am during the wkend. Meena currently is under going renovation, it is located opposite rashmi hotel. As for romeo, it is located along the road towards thai lao friendship bridge, heard got 1 more place call what club located nr patuxai is quite happening, nx time will go there to try try.

For massage palor, located in city centre de is kim massage, beside the famous ray grille burger, the gals there would usually do hj or bj, but they only ask me after i frequent there n talk with them so most of them still rem me, but hor they will ask for 300k for hj, i manage to nego till 150k. As for other massage palor hor, it is located inside those small neighbourhood whereby those laotian stay so no landmark or wat, hj is cheap as i nego till 100k, some of the gal willing to go hotel after their work, but again u must b able to speak some basic laos b4 they will offer their services though, this is wat i notice they usually won ask if u donoe how to speak laos...

Hehe bro u lucky get bbbj, so far nv met any, painting them is ok but they donnoe how to paint u. If u r in laos can contact me ba so if i am free can bring u ard
Old 28-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bros..

i stuck in Vientiane for now. Need help.
Can anyone recommend me a hotel under 300 k which is more central with food and entertainment in walking distance? I made a newbie mistake. Now stuck in SNK hotel with almost nothing in sight. Cant even find a tuk tuk..haizz.

Thanks in advance.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Hey bros..

i stuck in Vientiane for now. Need help.
Can anyone recommend me a hotel under 300 k which is more central with food and entertainment in walking distance? I made a newbie mistake. Now stuck in SNK hotel with almost nothing in sight. Cant even find a tuk tuk..haizz.

Thanks in advance.
Stay V hotel near the Mekong river. Plenty of food and near the Mekong night market. Plenty of tuktuk nearby and outside the hotel. Priced around $30sgd.
Old 28-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Stay V hotel near the Mekong river. Plenty of food and near the Mekong night market. Plenty of tuktuk nearby and outside the hotel. Priced around $30sgd.
Thanks again for the info..wifi here sucks..bought a net card..virtually useless in the room.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Thanks again for the info..wifi here sucks..bought a net card..virtually useless in the room.
I used unitel SIM card and also top up 10k kip use for 2 days usage in Laos.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
My net card works fine now. My hotel today must be out of range I guess.
Thanks to you bro vbkk and some other bros who sent me PMs and messages to help.

i appreciate it. Gues I will be stuck here for a while.Any bros in same situation can PM me we go share a beer tcss.
Old 29-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro,
The 900k kip i referring hor is to pay the girl to bring them back to your hotel for overnight action,

Usually i will go to @home at around 2am, usually the gals will go to other clubs at abt 11pm n change to @home at abt 2+ am, the club open till 3.30am during the wkend. Meena currently is under going renovation, it is located opposite rashmi hotel. As for romeo, it is located along the road towards thai lao friendship bridge, heard got 1 more place call what club located nr patuxai is quite happening, nx time will go there to try try.

u must b able to speak some basic laos b4 they will offer their services though, this is wat i notice they usually won ask if u donoe how to speak laos...

Hehe bro u lucky get bbbj, so far nv met any, painting them is ok but they donnoe how to paint u. If u r in laos can contact me ba so if i am free can bring u ard
yeah, the LT fee not the ktv charges, I'm paying like 700-720k including their sitting fee that was charged to the bill, without that, it's like 600k
maybe that's why I always dun get jackshit during massage. I don't speak any lao or thai
maybe the girls work in ktv too long, know how to bbbj.
Your based in Laos? sure if next time can ask you out for a kopi and such.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Hi Bro Kwaychup, nice to read about your recent 4th trip to Vientiane this year.
I made my second trip to Laos in mid March 2015, first to Vientiane followed by Luang Prabang and Vang Vieng and back to Vientiane.

I had a good time in Laos. Met a girl previously contacted from social media and spent a night with her in Vientiane. Subsequently went up to Luang Prabang and picked up a divorced beautician there. She followed me to Vang Vieng and later Vientiane before going returning to Luang Prabang. Had an enjoyable time with her and paid for her trip with adequate allowances.
man, your the pro in hooking up via wechat
how's Luang Prabang and Vang Vieng?
maybe I'm going to do a 2day - 1 night cycling tour to vang vieng and back for my next trip

Quote:
Unitel ftw, the rest are either too hard to activate their data (from my friends last trip experiences, 1 guy data was only activated after 2days after arrival)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1